All Comments on 'Kidnapped Campers Ch. 06'

by Kmaster3000

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about having the whores clean the place up a bit (while also bound and gagged with vibrators in their pussies, of course)?

For a little incentive: the one who finishes their chores without cumming first gets to sleep in Master's bed and gets to warm his cock all night long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just stupid with barely any character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some anal play would be a nice turn of events for sex slaves

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So yes, it went exactly where I was thinking.

It is nice that you take your time with the mom, it makes sense and makes me fine with her (thought part of that could be, that I'm getting old and she's not as far out of my "wankable-"scale as I'm comfortable to admit...

The chapter feels a bit like Filler, I mean things happen but it is more potential setup/ going through the warmup which is a setback in pace to the chapters before.

Also you did regularly use the wrong name, Julie is not in this chapter, it's always Erika you're referring to, if I didn't read it totally wrong.

So I guess I'll have to wait and see if the next chapter(s) will get back in the game, either way, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Magical dick dominates doormats.

Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A slight complaint in this chapter, you keep switching between names for Erica. Sometimes it's Erica, other times i's Julie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Easily the best series going round

Kmaster3000Kmaster3000over 1 year agoAuthor

My apologies for the errors with the names. I am adapting portions from a previous story I had written and did a search/replace for the names, but forgot to check the situations I had put them in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoying the story, keep it coming quick :) Do you k ow how many parts there will be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoy your story very much, but I believe the story could benefit from the pov of one or more girls. The development of the characters is important in understanding their thought process and actions.

Kmaster3000Kmaster3000over 1 year agoAuthor

Which one would you pick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i love Monica’s character, her scenes remind me alot of my life with my Master/Daddy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’m happy for the apology, I really enjoy the story, but keep losing interest with the name’s changing constantly…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKmaster3000@Kmaster3000
Loving getting the ideas in my head out for you to enjoy. If you have a suggestion add it in a comment, I have incorporated reader suggestions in previous stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES