All Comments on 'Kidnapped on Christmas Eve'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
andyMassageandyMassageover 4 years ago
You had me in the beginning

I loved this story.

The Agenda they had to follow

You described events very well.

Glad they killed of Garrett at the end

Too bad they had 2 boys if it was bro/sis they could have introduced them together 18 years later :)

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
At First . . .

I HATED it, but stuck with it to see how it went. I do think you might have pared it down a bit but have no idea where to tell you to do that. (Lol😺😸!) I didn’t mind the sex between the bro/sis, but wasn’t a fan of the mom/bro sex. It went from awful (the things they went through and the death of dad/hubby) to very sexy. Great characters, good storyline, great storytelling! Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh yeah they really loved their father

This is just f****** demented garbage how does this even get posted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was jusssstttttt to fucking long

About 6 pages to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really good

Honestly I think it was great, even when just reading it I was entertained and it had a semi-wholesome ending that I didn’t expect

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story

It's amazing but omg is it way too fuckin long mate. I had skip 4 pages before it even got good and my fucking god, you had to make it snuff with killing the father? Why didn't he puck up a pick of glass and slice Garrett throat open? Hell! His knife was on his belt which was on the fucking ground in the bathroom with them. Don't get me wrong it was a rage induced factor BUT I've been in fights irl with people like the father (Bill) who look around there surrounding before raging out, and I don't give a damn how many fights Garrett's have been in he isn't fucking superman, if you have your nose broken your gonna be crying like a bitch for a few days, it'll hurt to breath. I've had my nose broken multiple times. Oh oh and ANOTHER THING! A person can die from having a broken nose, so realistically speaking if Bill broke Garrett's nose and continued punching his fucking face in, realistically one 9r more of those punches would've hit his nose causing him to die. I like realism in my erotic story, Garrett's should've died after the bathroom shower scene. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

these dumbshits don't know what they are talking about. The length is fine i actually enjoy it. Also to the guy saying its demented you fucking clicked on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The dialogue felt too unnatural

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
3127 Followers
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.