Kidnapped on Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The parents were facing their children and only one foot away. They heard and saw everything. They were just as surprised as Isaac that she'd placed his hand on her breast.

They listened as she explained. "Isaac, I'm sorry I've been so mean to you. This is me saying it's okay to touch me and thank you for sharing your body heat. I'll try to be a better sister."

She squeezed her hand, causing his hand to compress her boob. He felt her wonderful softness. Her hard nipple scored his palm. His flaccid dick stirred, filled with blood, stretched, swelled, and became rigid. It grew in the gap between her thighs and pressed against her labia. He became concerned that his erection would enrage his sister. He shifted to remove it.

She turned and whispered, "It's okay to leave your dick there. You're a man holding a naked woman. It would be disingenuous of me to pretend to be surprised and not fair to you to be outraged. Your dick has found a home below my pussy. Yours is not the first to be there and it definitely will not be the last."

She flipped her hips causing her vulva to caress his cock. Then, she laughed, kissed him on the cheek, and said, "Good night. Sweet dreams, brother."

She snuggled up against him and continue to hold his hand to her breast. She sighed, relaxed, and closed her eyes.

"What the fuck?" Isaac said. "Who is this person?" He put his head on her shoulder and said, "Thank you, Sis. It's nice to have the friendly Alise back in my life."

He frowned, pursed his lips, and apologized, "I'm sorry for staring at you and for all the boners. I am a horny teenager. You were correct, I am a virgin. Yours was the first pussy I saw and your boob is the first I've touched."

"Mom peed first. Doesn't that make hers the first vagina you spied?"

"I didn't count hers because her bush is so thick, I didn't see it."

"I'm glad to hear that, "Joy said.

That broke everyone up. When the laughter died. Isaac lamented, "I have a hard-on and a handful of boob. I'll never go to sleep."

He was wrong. It just took a long while.

^^^

When morning came, the couples were still together. Positions had shifted during the night. Joy was now on the outside. Both men were on their backs. Both had full erections. The women were draped over them. The women had a hip resting on the floor and a leg on top of their man's leg. Their head and one boob were on the man's chest.

Joy woke. She opened her eyes and saw her daughter's bare bum and back. Alise was half on, half off her brother. She moved her head and looked at her husband's face. She saw that his eyes were open and he was looking at their children.

"She has a great ass, doesn't she?" Joy whispered.

"Yes."

Joy grasped his hard dick and squeeze it. "Is this because of the view? My God! Since she waxes, you can see everything."

"Yes, you can. She reminds me of someone, but I can't place it."

Joy released his dick and slap him on the belly. "If you're going to say she reminds you of me, I'm calling you a liar. My butt was never that small and firm."

"You're right. Now your mother, she had a great tush . . . "

"Don't go there," Joy warned.

Bill hugged his wife with one arm and kissed the top of her head. He chuckled and said, "I love and desire you. It's always been you. Only you."

Joy crawled on top of her husband, smiled, and gave him a big kiss. He kissed and hugged her. His hands slid down her body and grabbed both butt cheeks as the kiss lingered.

The clink of chains woke the kids. Alise yawned, opened her eyes, and was surprised to discover that she was gripping her brother's morning wood. Her eyes went to his. She smiled, embarrassed, and said, "I don't know how this got in my hand."

She released it, her face turned red, and she said, "I was hoping you weren't awake yet. I'm sorry."

He smiled and said, "I'm not sorry. It felt good."

They shared a smile. Alise slid off her brother, rolled on to her back and saw that her mother was on top of her dad. She teased, "What are you two doing?"

The parents broke their kiss and turned toward her. Joy said, "I was giving my hubby a good morning kiss." She lowered her voice and said, "I'll do no more. I will not have a sex video of us out on the internet. Can you imagine anything more embarrassing? Having family, friends, and neighbors seeing you screw?"

The door to their room opened and Garrett entered. He was wearing a mask. Joy got off her husband. The family stood and faced Garrett. The big man was carrying a basket with apples, bananas, and oranges. He set it down near the family.

He said, "Here is some fruit for you."

Joy came forward. She bent over at the hips and picked up the basket. Garrett smiled as he saw her breasts fall forward and stretch toward the ground. They formed perfect spheres: large, round, orbs of feminine flesh.

When she bent over, Isaac gasped and Alise giggled. The kids and their father were presented with a great view of her pussy, asshole, and butt. She had a pronounced tan line. Her bottom was very pale. It contrasted sharply with her abundant, black pubic hair.

They all saw her crinkled asshole and thick-lipped vulva.

"Babe," Bill said, "you're showing us the goods."

Alise said, "Mom, you've got to join me at the waxing salon. You're hairier than a Wookiee."

Isaac stared speechlessly. His face turned red and a surge of blood rushed into his penis.

"Oops!" Joy said. She stood quickly and brought the food to her family.

Garrett left the room and returned carrying two yoga mats. He tossed the mats toward the family. They landed with a soft thud.

He said, "I promised you mats to sleep on. Which do you prefer? One is a standard yoga mat. It is very thin. The other is four times thicker. A hefty half-inch."

"What will the better one cost us?" Bill asked suspiciously.

"I get emails from people who watch you," Garrett explained. "Many send comments and make suggestions. Others want things and are willing to pay. Remember, I was able to sell your underwear.

"Some viewers want to see you beaten and tortured. One wants a lock of Isaac's hair. Some, are like me and have a foot fetish. One admirer has offered to upgrade your mats if they get a close-up view of Alise's feet being washed. Ten minutes of foot bathing in exchange for the better mats. What do you say?"

Bill answered quickly and forcefully, "No!"

"I'll do it," Alise announced.

She turned to her father and said in a low voice so their captor couldn't hear, "Our goal is to escape. For that, we need to live, stay healthy, and be strong. That's why we agreed to be naked. Sleep is just as important as food. This is a small price to pay."

He nodded and said, "I don't like the fact that this guy will be touching you."

Alise raised her hand, touched her father's face, and said, "I love you too."

She turned to Garrett and said, "So how are we doing this?"

"Mom and brother, have a seat. Alise, come forward as far as your chain will allow. Dad, you can keep an eye on your daughter, but stay three feet behind her."

Isaac got the thicker yoga mat. He and his mother sat on it. Alise walked to Garrett. He placed the bowl at her feet and said, "Let me gather the supplies."

He grabbed the skinny mat and exited. He returned with two pitchers of water and a small towel which he placed by the bowl. He left again and came back with three of the plush yoga mats. He put one in front of the bowl and one behind it. He smiled at Alise and said, "One for you and one for me."

He tossed the other mat to Bill and said, "Here's one for you." He caught it and sat on it two feet behind Alise.

Garrett addressed Alise and said, "Darling, sit and put your feet in the bowl." She sat with her knees up against her chest.

Garrett knelt in front of the bowl. He pulled the scented soap from his pocket and said, "I'm so pleased you agreed to this." He smiled. She didn't.

He poured warm water on her feet and for the next ten minutes, he washed, caressed, and examined her feet and toes. She zoned out, ignoring him.

He noticed that she wasn't paying attention. She allowed him to manipulate her feet anyway he wanted. He lifted and twisted her feet, causing her to spread her legs and made her stubble-covered pussy gape.

"You sick bastard," she spat out and she covered her vagina with her hand when she realized that he'd tricked her into giving him a clear view of her pussy.

"Hee! Hee!" Garrett laughed. He rinsed the lavender soap off her feet and dried them lovingly.

"There. All done. Enjoy the mats. I know our foot fetish fans will love this video."

He stood, reached into a pocket, and pulled out a small notepad and pen. He handed it to Alise and said, "Many of our voyeurs would like to give you gifts. Jot down in this notebook your favorite candy, meal, or book and maybe you'll get it.

"This is a win-win-win situation. You get something you like. The viewer gets to see you enjoying it. It deepens their connection with you and I charge for the service.

"I'll bring you your breakfast now. It's oatmeal. When you're done, put the platter close to the door. I'll collect it later. After lunch, you can shower."

Garrett grabbed the foot-washing items and slipped out of the room. He returned with a platter. He brought in napkins, cheap plastic spoons, and flimsy plastic bowls filled with warm oatmeal. He placed it on the floor and left.

They were all hungry and went to the food. Bill picked up the tray. Joy grabbed the cups and said, "Isaac and I will get water from the sink. Alise, can you grab the mats and arrange them in a circle."

"Sure, Mom."

Soon the family was sitting cross-legged, eating breakfast.

After she finished her oatmeal, Joy said. "Bill, please hand me a banana."

"I'll take an orange," Alise said.

Bill passed them the fruit and said, "What would you like, Isaac?"

"An apple, I guess. I'm not much of a fruit person."

Bill grabbed two apples. One for himself, the other he handed to his son. He said, "We need to keep our strength up and when an opportunity presents itself, strike."

"Yes," Isaac said. He bit into the crisp, red apple.

As Isaac bite into his apple and chewed it, he looked around at his family. He saw Alise holding the orange chest-high and peeling it. His eyes darted from her breasts to the orange and back again.

He thought, "She is an attractive woman. Well-built like her mother. Wow! Her tits are the same size and shape as the fruit. Stop studying her boobs. Look away, you pervert!"

His eyes followed his command and dropped. "Shit!" he said to himself. "There's her pussy." His face turned red as he felt his penis swell.

His father was having the same issue. He was sitting across from Joy. She'd peeled and was eating the banana. She opened her mouth, slid it in, and her thin lips wrapped around the banana.

"Oh," he groaned.

Alise looked his way. She saw his erection and the look of distress on his face. She followed his eyes and saw that he was watching her mother eat the banana. She giggled and said, "Mom, I think Dad finds the way you are eating that banana to similar to the way you perform oral sex. Look at his giant erection."

"Oh, dear." Joy said as she glanced at her husband's hard-on. She said innocently, "Did I do that?"

Bill nodded.

The family moved passed that incident and kept eating.

Isaac said, "We need more calories. We're all losing weight."

Alise looked at her chest and said, "Yeah. My boobs are smaller." She looked at her mother, chuckled, and said, "Mom's aren't."

Joy shrugged her shoulders and joked, "Maybe they like being out in the open."

The women's comments caused the guys to check out the women's breasts.

Alise ate her orange. She watched her brother study her mother's nude body. His erect dick twitched. She giggled and said, "I think baby bro likes fruit more that he admitted."

Her parents looked at her for information. She pointed at her brother's crotch. They saw Isaac's hard-on and laughed along with Alise.

Isaac turned red. He tried to hide his dick with his hand, but it was too big . Alise said, "Come on, Isaac. Admit it. That was funny."

Joy said, "Dear, we're not laughing at you. It was a funny line."

Isaac asked hesitantly, "You guys aren't upset that I have an erection?"

"No. We understand. You're a young man," his mother said. "These things happen to guys. Even your father."

Alise smiled and said, "I think it's funny that you're not in control of that part of your body. Neurons fire and Bam! You pop a boner." She laughed and added, "You can't avoid them because you have a hot sister and a MILF for a mom."

"You got that right," Isaac said under his breath while his family shared a laugh.

^^^

Garret returned after lunch, again wearing a mask, and announced, "Shower time. Everyone into the bathroom."

The men gathered up the chains and carried them as they walked with their partners. They'd learned the chains were heavy and difficult for the women to move. They'd also learned that it was easier and safer to carry the chains instead of dragging them.

Garrett said, "Everything you need is on the shower caddie: soap, shampoo, conditioner, and a loofah. Isaac, you're up first. Turn the water on and set it to the temperature you like."

Isaac got the water going and adjusted the flow and temperature.

"See the bar hanging from the shower ceiling?" Garrett asked. "Isaac, that is where you put your hands. Once you're all wet, you put your hands up there. Your partner, in this case, your mother will then enter the shower. She will wash your body and shampoo your hair."

Garrett emphasized the next sentence by speaking slowly and in a loud voice. "The washer does all the washing. Understand?"

The Curtis family nodded. Garrett said, "Good. Joy, you wash Isaac. Then, Bill washes Alise and Alise, you will wash your dad. Then, I'll do Joy."

He stepped back and rest his ass against the sink. Isaac got into the shower. He exposed his front and back to the spray. He let it pound his face and hair, and lastly, raised his arms and soaked his pit. Then, he grabbed the bar.

Joy got in and stood behind him. She guided his head under the spray and ran her fingers through his hair to thoroughly wet it. They were quite close. The shower stall was not that big. Isaac felt her jutting breasts and erect nipples brush against his back. His dick responded.

"Step out of the spray," Joy said. "I'll wash your hair first."

Isaac followed her instructions. She stood behind him, poured shampoo on her hand, and used both hands to work it into his hair. She massaged his scalp. Her breasts massaged his back.

"Mmm. That feels nice."

Alise teased him, saying, "I could've guessed you like it. The bone is back." She laughed and pointed at her brother's erection.

Isaac said, "Sis, you need to get some new material.'

"Isaac, ignore her. I'm glad you like my scalp massage. I apologize for the back massage. This is a small shower. Turn around so I can reach the front," Joy said.

Isaac turned and faced his mother. His erection banged into her belly. He said, "Sorry."

"It's okay," she responded.

She washed the front of his head. He risked getting shampoo in his eyes for the chance to watch her breasts bounce, quiver, and occasionally, press against his chest.

"Ok. Time to rinse," his mother said.

Isaac put his head under the spray and his mom ran her fingers through his hair. Body parts banged into each other. Neither spoke about it.

Joy grabbed the soap and started washing his neck, shoulders, and chest. Then, she moved behind him and did his back. She bent over and went to work on his legs and feet. She soaped his butt. Isaac spread his legs wide to give her access to his butt crack and anus. She washed those areas with extra vigor.

His dick was harder than it ever was.

She pressed her front to his back, reached around, and washed his lower belly, his balls, and his dick. She stroked his cock.

"Oh. Oh," he moaned. His vocalization changed. He sounded panicked as he cried out, "Oh, no!"

His dick erupted. Sperm splattered on the wall. Joy didn't know what to do so she did what she does when this happens to her husband. She continued to stroke his cock. As long as he ejaculated, which seemed like a very long time, she milked his penis.

The others watched. Alise had a smug smirk on her face. Bill's face showed that he had great sympathy for the poor boy. Garrett had a broad smile on his face. He was thinking how humiliating this was for mother and son. And what great film it was. His patrons would be pleased.

Isaac's orgasm ended. He gasped. His legs went wobbly. He let go of the bar, put his hands on his knees, his head dipped, and he took several deep breaths. When he regained his composure, he said, "Mom, I'm so sorry."

She stopped him, "Don't apologize. Did any of it get on you?"

"No. I don't think so," Isaac said. He checked his stomach and legs. He was clean.

Alise laughed and said, "There's no cum on him. It shot out of him going a million miles per hour and flew clear across the shower. Oh God! I have to get in there next. Isaac, clean your spunk off the wall and floor. I don't want to touch it!"

Isaac grabbed the showerhead and directed the flow on the wall. Joy hopped out of the shower, grabbed a towel, and dried her body. Her son sprayed the wall and floor thoroughly and got out.

Bill handed him a towel. He turned to his daughter and said, "Alise, I'm sorry about this."

"Which part? The storm? The snowy road? The deer jumping in front of our car? Our being kidnapped?" She smiled at him and said, "None of this is your fault. My hair is a lot longer than Mom's make sure you rinse it well."

She leaned into him and whispered, "It's been a while since I've had a proper wash. I need a good scouring. Don't skimp on the cleaning because you're embarrassed to touch me."

He nodded.

Alise stepped toward the shower, stuck her hand in the water, and said, "That's a little cold." She turned the hot water tap and increased the temperature three degrees. She got under the water, wet her body and her hair, and grabbed the bar.

Bill got in the shower. He touched the end of her long, black hair, lifted it, and asked, "Where do I start?"

Alise picked up the bottle of conditioner and said, "Hold out your hand."

He did. She poured a little into his palm and said, "Grab my hair and run it across your hand a couple of times. This is a quick treatment to protect my hair and prevent split-ends."

He did it.

"That's enough. Put your hand out again."

She poured shampoo on his hand and said, "Lather this into my hair, but only near my scalp. Don't do all my hair. The young hair near my head gets oily. That's the only part that needs shampoo."

Bill stood behind her and did as she said. The tip of his hard cock rested against her butt. He announced, "All done."

"Good. Use the conditioner again. This time do the bottom half of my hair and we'll leave it in a while."

Bill poured out some conditioner and worked it into her hair as instructed.

She took a large plastic hair clip and pinned her hair on top of her head. Then, she grabbed the bar and said, "Okay, Dad, wash me. I don't use soap on my face so start on my neck.

He was behind her. He grabbed the soap and washed her neck and back. He did the top of her butt and outer side of her hips. Then, he stepped in front of her. He washed her shoulders and collarbone. His movements were awkward.

Alise said, "That's a bad angle. You're reaching out and washing me like I'm a dirty window. Why don't you get behind me and reach around? I think that'll put your arm in a better, more normal position, and you'll be gentler. You're pushing into me using more force than is needed. The other way you can follow my curves and caress me with the soap."