Kidnapped on Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time he got to the price, the teenager had a big smile on his face and was no longer looking her in the eyes. He was staring at her braless chest. His eyes flicked from her substantial cleavage to her hard nipples and large, dark areolas that were visible through the sheer material.

"Oh," she gasped. She was embarrassed at being stared at in such an open and lecherous way. "Timmy. Are you Timmy Wilson?"

"Yes. I went to high school with Isaac," he answered. He took his eyes off her assets for a moment and added perfunctorily, "Ah. Sorry for your loss." Then, he again ogled her breasts.

Joy grew flustered, raised her hands to cover her chest, and dropped the money.

They both squatted to pick up the cash. Joy's robe rode up and separated. Her legs separated too. Timmy looked up the gown and saw her waxed pussy. He stared and said, "I can see your pussy!"

Joy stood up quickly. She grabbed the pizza. The eighteen-year-old held the two tens she had dropped. She said, "Keep the change." And closed the door.

Red-faced, she brought the pizza to the kitchen table. Her kids joined her.

"Mom, are you okay?" Alise asked. "You look flushed."

"I wasn't covered as well as I should've been," she said chagrined. "Next time I answer the door, I'll be sure to wear panties."

The children guffawed. An embarrassed mother joined in the laughter. They devoured the pie.

"Oh my God! That was so good," Alise said.

"Yes," the others concurred.

Joy said, "While were are all here, I have a few things to say. Next Saturday, there will be a memorial service at church for your father. Alise, I will be making an appointment for both of us to see my ob-gyn to check on our pregnancies."

Her children nodded.

"We've all been through a traumatic event. I think we should go to consulting."

"Pass," Alise said.

"No thank you, mother," Isaac answered.

"If you have nightmares or struggle . . ."

Isaac reached out and put his hand on his mother's small hand, looked her in the eyes, and said, "We'll ask for help if we need it."

"We need to get on with our lives," Joy said. "Back to school for both of you."

"I'm not going back to college," Alise said. "Let's face it, I'm no good at it. I spent all my time partying and drinking." She put a hand on her belly bump and said, "I need to grow up, be responsible, and take care of this baby."

"I'll get my GED, but I'm not going to college," Isaac said.

"Alise, I'm okay with your decision. You gave college a try," Joy said. She looked at Isaac and said, "You, young man, will go. Your father wouldn't have it any other way and neither will I."

"You're the smart one," Alise said. "Go to college."

"All right," Isaac said. "I'll go, but it'll be the local university. I'm living at home to help raise our children. I'll also be working part-time at the company. I've already spoken to Uncle Dave. It's all arranged."

Joy smiled and said, "Okay."

A troubled look washed over Joy's face. She said, "I want you to have wonderful, happy lives. To get married."

Alise laughed and said, "Mom, who's going to marry me? I'm four months pregnant and the father is my brother!"

"You don't have to tell anyone who the father is. Guys marry single mothers all the time," Joy explained. "After you give birth, you'll think differently. You'll want someone special in your life.

"I don't need a husband. I have you two," Alise said. She looked at her brother with nervous, anxious eyes and said, "Or maybe you don't want me. Now that you're not forced to have sex with me. You could find someone."

"I meant everything I said in the shower," Isaac said.

His sister gave him a confused look. She said, "We didn't talk. You fucked the shit out of me."

He looked into his sister's eyes and said, "Exactly. They say actions speak louder than words. I believe I made it very, very clear how I feel about you. I love you. I will always love you."

Alise smiled and teared up. She got up, came to her brother, and sat across his lap. They embraced and kissed.

Isacc held his sister tight, turned to his mother, and said, "We are a family. I want us to live together and love each other."

"And sleep together," Alise added.

Joy stood. She had a troubled look on her face as she said, "We did what we had to do to survive, but it isn't right that we should continue to have sex." She hurriedly left the room.

Alise said, "She'll come around." She giggled, grabbed her brother's ever-present erection, and said, "You have a great cock. She'll miss it."

She got off him, placed his dick to her opening, and slowly impaled herself on his stiff cock.

"Ohhhh," she groaned. "I love you, bro."

"I love you, sister," he replied.

They fucked passionately. He kissed her neck, fondled her boobs, and abused her nipples in the cruel, pitiless, unrelenting manner she liked.

She pounded her ass against his thighs, forcing him deep inside her. They crested at the same time. Loud cries announced their bliss.

^^^

Joy slept alone in the master bedroom. Her children slept together.

In the morning on the way downstairs to get coffee, she paused at the open door and watched them fuck. Alise faced the door with her eyes closed. She rode her brother, sensuously reverse cowgirl style.

Isaac looked at her great ass and watch his long dick penetrate her tight pussy. In the background, he saw his mother. He said nothing.

Joy watched her daughter's boobs bounce gently and observed the look of perfect contentment on her face. She saw her son looking at her.

Alise's eyes popped up and caught the voyeur. She smiled and beckoned her to join them with a 'come hither' movement of her right index finger.

Joy blushed and hurried away.

As she sat at the table drinking her coffee, she crossed and re-crossed her legs trying to get rid of the ache in her crotch. Her pussy was wet, her nipples hard, and her ears strained to hear every moan and groan coming from upstairs.

"I will not succumb to my wicked, carnal urges," she told herself.

^^^

The doctor visits were uneventful. Both mothers were fine. So were the babies. The women were dismissed with instructions to exercise, eat healthily, and take prenatal vitamins.

The memorial service for Bill Curtis was moving. There wasn't a dry eye in the house. His brother, Dave, hosted a wake afterward to take the burden off the widow.

The children were dressed when necessary and nude the rest of the time. They had sex daily, multiple times, and everywhere in the house. Joy caught Alise sucking Isaac's cock in the kitchen one morning. She was under the table and attempting to deep throat him.

She walked into the family room and found Alise bent over the back of the sofa being fucked in the ass by Isaac. Alise was cooing, moaning, and babbling incoherently. Evidently, she found the anal probing delightful.

"Try not to get lube on the sofa, children," Joy said as she briskly walked through.

Joy often heard cries of passion coming from the hall bathroom as her children daily showered together. Moans and groans emanated from the upstairs bedroom they shared. The children apparently couldn't get enough of each other.

^^^

"Come on, Mom" Alise hollered. "I have the yoga program cued up. Dr. Franklin said yoga is a good exercise for pregnant women."

Joy came down the stairs and joined her children in the family room. They were nude. The mats were on the floor. She removed her robe. She was now naked.

Isaac smiled and said, "I'm glad you're feeling comfortable enough to be unclothed in front of us."

"I always do yoga naked. Clothes restrict movement and this way you can see rotations, flexions, and subtle misalignments that cannot be seen through a T-shirt," Joy said defensively.

"Don't worry, Mom," Alise smirked and said. "We'll keep an eye on your form."

Alise hit play, the video started, and they went through the moves: the lotus position, head to knee forward bend, the cobra pose, bound angle, the mountain pose, planks, etc...

During the 'Warrior' pose, Alise came to her mother and said, "You're a bit off. Your arms aren't parallel to the ground." She got behind her rubbing her belly and breasts against her mom's back as she touched and changed the tilt of her arms.

"Your front knee should be at 90 degrees," Alise said. She grabbed her mother's waist and pushed down. "That's better.

The screen showed the cat/cow position. Everyone got on their hands and knees. They arched their backs up as high as they could (cat) while ducking their heads and looking at their navel. Then, they brought their bellies down, lifted their heads and looked at the ceiling (cow).

Alise said, "I like this one. It limbers me up, especially my back." She giggled and added, "I also feel it tightening my Kegel muscles. The muscles that contract when I climax."

Joy giggled and said, "Yes. Me too."

The next pose was the downward-facing dog. Joy got into position and formed a perfect triangle. She felt the burn in her calves. She felt a good stretch in her back.

She didn't notice that her children were not stretching. They sat and watched her.

"You look so beautiful," Alise said. "Your posture is perfect." She reached out and ran a hand down her ass and her thighs.

Her large breasts fell forward and floated freely in the air. Isaac stared at them, licked his lips, and said, "Your breasts look so big and soft I can't help myself." He caressed a boob.

"Oh," Joy moaned. Her body began to shake.

Alise put her hand on her mother's bum. This time she squeezed her plump butt cheeks and ran her fingers in her butt crack over her anus and down to her pussy.

Isaac fondled and gently squeezed his mother's breasts.

"Ohhhh" Joy moaned. She abandoned the pose and fell to her hands and knees.

Alise put her face into her mom's crack. She rimmed her anus. Isaac lifted his mother's face and brought her lips to his. They kissed passionately.

Alise probed and inserted her tongue into Joy's anal cavity. Isaac probed and inserted his tongue into her oral cavity.

"Ohhh!" Joy groaned.

Emboldened, her children continued their efforts. They seduced her and wowed her. Joy came on her daughter's tongue and again when her son fucked her ass.

As they lay on the floor enjoying their orgasms, Joy sighed and said, "I missed that. I missed being with you."

"Us too," Alise said. "It is no one's business who we have sex with. We can do as we like."

"Are you back for good?" Isaac asked.

"Yes."

"Great," Isaac said. "We love you and are incomplete without you."

Alise kissed her mother on the lips and said, "I'm glad you're back. Isaac's been wearing me out. You know how horny teenage boys are!"

She smiled, her face got serious, and she said, "I'm not kidding. My kitty needs a break. The next two erections are yours."

Joy laughed and said, "It'll be my pleasure!"

^^^Christmas Eve - One year after the kidnapping^^^

The holiday dinner was over. The thin, young man washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. He went upstairs and watched Alise and Joy put the children to bed.

Isaac put an arm around each of his women and they walked down the hall to the master bedroom. His sister had an unusual gait.

He said, "Alise, are you okay? You're walking funny."

"Yes. What is it, dear?" Joy said. "You're waddling like a duck."

"Get me to bed," Alise said.

They helped her into the room. She sat on the bed and raised her arms like a child expecting to be undressed. Joy pulled her top over her head. Isaac knelt and removed her socks and shoes. Joy takes off her daughter's nursing bra.

Alise flopped down onto her back. Her family members hooked a finger in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. Alise brought her feet off the floor, rolled her body up, and put her feet beside her ears.

"You little stinker!" Joy said and laughed.

"What is that?" Isaac asked and he pointed to the black object in her bum.

"It's a silicone butt plug," Alise said proudly. "I got hemorrhoids from birthing your wonderkid. That took my ass off the market. I've finally healed. I want anal sex. I've had this plug in my ass for hours to stretch me. I'm ready for some awesome, dirty, nasty, anal sex."

"My baby deserves some good loving," Joy said. "Tonight will be all about you."

"I'm in," Isaac said with a smile.

He and his mother quickly stripped. They pulled down the bed sheets and got busy. The duo focused on Alise. She was kissed, caressed, fondled, and fingered. They ate her ass and pussy. She gave them both oral sex. Joy and Isaac pinched, pulled and twisted her nipples. Isaac lapped up the milk these actions produced.

Joy ate her daughter to a wonderful orgasm. Afterward, Isaac fucked his sister's ass as if he owned it. Alise came for a second time that night. The others had one mind-blowing orgasm. The family fell asleep on the soiled sheets.

In the morning, Alsie woke and found herself alone and with a severe case of bedhead. She used the toilet, combed her hair, and came downstairs wearing a bathrobe for warmth.

"Hello, sleepyhead," Isaac called out. "I guess we wore you out last night."

"You did. Gosh, I sleep through the morning feeding."

"Don't worry," Joy said. "You missed it, but your baby didn't." She stepped into view. She was holding and breastfeeding both babies who were in slings. "Make yourself a cup of coffee and eat breakfast. I've got this."

"Oh. Okay, thanks," Alise said.

Alise had breakfast. Joy feed the babies and took them upstairs. She put the sated, sleepy babies in their cribs.

She returned downstairs, looked at her chest, and said, "My top and nursing bra are soaked. Those babies spill more than they swallow." She took them off, went into the laundry room, and toss them in the washing machine.

She came out and sat on the sofa topless. She said, "I'm going to let my nips air dry if no one minds."

"No complaint here," Isaac said and smiled.

Alise sat beside her mother. She touched her boobs and said, "Maybe skipping that feeding wasn't a good idea. My boobs are hard. Full. They hurt a bit."

"You could express some milk and save it in the frig," Joy offered.

"Or I could help," Isaac said, grinning.

"Me too," Joy said and, in an exaggerated move, raised her eyebrows multiple times.

Isaac and Joy each took a breast and sucked.

"Oh!" Alise groaned. She clutched their heads and pulled them to her chest. "Fuck presents. Having the babies and you two in my life are the greatest Christmas gift I could ask for. I love you! I want you in my life forever."

The pair pulled off her pair. Joy smiled and said, "I love you too."

Isaac said, "As some of the Christmas cards I opened today said, 'Having family like you is the best Christmas gift there ever could be' and 'At Christmas and always, what a blessing you are.'"

He smiled at both women and said, "I can't imagine not having both of you and our children in my life."

"You won't have to," Joy said.

Clothes came off. They had sex that morning, afternoon, and night. And for decades to come.

The End

1...5678910