Kidnapped on Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

He moved behind her. He pressed his hard cock into her ass and caressed her front with the soap. He washed her stomach and then slid his hands up, cupping, squeezing, and caressing her breasts as he washed them.

"Oh," she gasped involuntarily.

He stopped.

She said, "It's okay. Continue. You didn't hurt me. It's weird to have my father holding and squeezing my boobs. My body responds the way it always does to being touched. It doesn't know it's you.

"My brain registered pleasure. My pussy got a jolt of electricity. And I felt ashamed and embarrassed. Ignore my hardening nipples. Wash my body."

Bill gently washed her armpits. He felt her stubble. Then, he slid his hands across her belly to her sex.

"I'm still menstruating so do a good job down there. Be careful. Don't get any soap inside me. It can throw off the PH of my vagina and lead to a yeast infection."

He gave her vulva a quick going over. He barely touched her labia before he moved on to her right thigh.

"Wait," she said softly. "I know you're embarrassed about touching me there, but I need you to do a better job."

Bill nodded and re-washed her private parts. Alise put her foot on the shower seat and swung her leg out to give him access. Bill gently and thoroughly washed her pussy and bum.

"Oh!" she cried out when the tips of two fingers slid in between her outer lips and bumped her clit.

"Sorry," he said.

"No problem," she said.

He knelt and washed her legs and feet.

"All done," he announced.

"Not quite," Alise said. She unpinned her hair and said, "Do one final rinse of my hair to remove the condition."

She turned her back to the shower. Her dad ran his fingers through her hair as the spray removed the product.

"Are we done?" Bill asked.

"Yes. It's your turn."

Alise stepped aside and her father got under the shower spray. He rotated his body and raised his arm to thoroughly wet his body.

"Ready?" his daughter asked.

"Yes," he said as he grabbed the overhead bar.

She picked up the bottle of shampoo, pour some on her hand, and proceeded to wash his hair. After rinsing, she massaged in some conditioner. This was followed by a quick rinse.

She grabbed the soap and washed his upper body.

"Ah. Ah," he stammered.

"What?"

"You're doing great. I wanted to warn you about the smegma build up on my penis," Bill said. His face was red and not from the warm shower spray.

He said, "I'm afraid it has reached the point where it is causing problems. When it hardens, it irritates the skin. There is some swelling and inflammation. My foreskin is beginning to stick to my penis and when retracted, it is painful."

"Wow! Okay. Let me finish washing you. We'll do your penis last and I'll do my best to get rid of the smegma."

Bill nodded.

Alise washed his lower body. She was aggressive cleaning his ass because it smelled. She knelt in front of her father, grabbed his cock, and washed his shaft and scrotum.

"I'm glad you have an erection," she said, looking up at him. "That'll make the next part easier."

He made a face. He looked stressed and embarrassed.

"Have you handled an uncircumcised cock?" Joy asked.

"No. Dad's is the first."

"Be gentle. The glan of an uncircumcised penis is more sensitive than a cut one. His foreskin covers and protects it. A circumcised penis is exposed and toughens up. Think of how much tougher the skin on your palms is compared to your inner thighs," Joy said.

"I see. That makes sense," Alise said. She retracted his foreskin slowly.

"Ah," her father moaned and she felt him flinch.

"Sorry," she said. She slowly and carefully moved the skin and very gently washed him.

"See the white stuff," Bill said. "That's the buildup. A gentle cleaning with warm water and soap usually does the job."

Joy peered at her husband's cock and said, "Alise, be patient. Now that the smegma has hardened it won't come off quickly. Scrubbing harder is not the answer. Take your time."

"Okay."

Alise held her father's penis and washed it. The white substance was difficult to remove. She kept at it but made little progress.

"I'm sorry you're stuck with this objectionable task," Bill said. "If we'd had access to soap and water earlier, I could have done the necessary daily cleaning and prevented this situation."

"It's not your fault, Dad. Mom, do you have any suggestions? I'm afraid I'm washing him raw and not getting rid of the stuff." Alise said and looked her way.

Joy said, "Garrett, can I take over? I've more experience than my daughter. It'll be better for my husband's health if the buildup is removed."

"No," the big man said. He crossed his arms and stared at Joy.

"Mom, is there anything I can try?"

"Well . . ." She started to answer and hesitated.

"Well, what?" her daughter said.

Joy didn't speak. She looked troubled and pained. She opened her mouth to speak. Then closed it.

"What is it?" Alise persisted.

"This is not a solution you can try," Joy said. She looked at her kidnapper and begged, "Please, Garrett. Let me switch places with my daughter."

"Absolutely not."

"Mom, tell me," Alise said.

Joy sighed in a defeated manner and said, "This same thing happened to the husband of a friend of mine. They tried to wash off the smegma, but couldn't. It was too stubborn and his penis got sore and irritated from even the mildest soap and gentlest cleaning.

"My friend is a microbiologist. The solution she came up with was holding his penis in her mouth. She said she harnessed the chemical power of saliva, enzymes, and the good bacteria found in the mouth. She added some gentle tongue action and said it did the trick without injuring her man."

"That's not something we can do," Bill said forcefully. "We'll just chip away at it. It developed over many days. It is not surprising that it'll take many days to get rid of it. Oh! No! Alise! Stop!"

When her father was talking, Alise engulfed his dick with her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his legs to prevent him from pulling out.

"Alise!" her mother shrieked.

"Baby, no. Don't do this," her father begged. "We'll find another way."

She held onto his legs and kept his cock in her mouth.

Her father's face was blood red. He looked like he was traumatized by what was happening. He tried to push his daughter away. He didn't use his full strength because he didn't want to hurt her.

Joy stepped forward.

"No," Garrett said. The big man got in front of her and blocked her path. He said, "Do not interfere."

The standoff held. Garrett kept Joy away. Alise kept her father's penis in her mouth. Bill blushed profusely.

In the beginning, Alise was still and allowed her warm saliva and the natural substances in her mouth to soften his smegma. After some time, she added mechanical action.

"Oh!" Bill moaned.

"Oh!" he moaned again.

Alise was caressing his cock with her tongue.

Isaac and Joy stared at Bill and Alise. Garrett looked on to. He smirked every time Bill moaned. This went on for ten minutes.

"Oh! God!" Bill shouted. "Oh! God! This can't be happening. Ohhhh!"

His body shuddered as he orgasmed. His dick exploded in his daughter's mouth. She sensed he was going to climax and was ready. She calmly breathed through her nose and swallowed his cum as he expelled it. She sucked his dick until he was done.

When he lost his erection, she released his unit. Garrett applauded and said, "That was a spectacular father-daughter blowjob!"

Bill was too embarrassed to face his family. He turned away.

Alise stood in the shower's spray. She caught water in her mouth, rinsed, gargled, and spit. When she was done, she found her mother and brother staring at her with their mouths wide open.

Bill mumbled, "It is a terrible thing for a father to see his penis in his daughter's mouth."

Alise said, "I did what had to be done. It was no big deal. I've had cocks in my mouth for worse reasons."

She held up her hand and raised a finger as she counted off some reasons. "One guy took me to a nice restaurant. I lost at beer pong. I was mad at my boyfriend and gave his best friend a BJ. Jimmy bought really great concert tickets. A guy helped me with a paper for my English class."

She pursed her lips, knitted her brow, and said, "Was I supposed to let Dad suffer?"

Joy and Isaac closed their mouths and stopped glaring at her in a judgmental way.

"Ha! Ha!" Garrett laughed. "Mrs. Curtis, you're up. Get into the shower. Your daughter's performance will be hard to beat!"

Joy dragged her chain into the shower and got under the spray. While she wet her body, Garrett undressed. He started by removing his shirt.

"What's going on?" Bill demanded to know.

Garrett continued to disrobe. He stepped out of his pants and said, "A couple of things. One, I never wear clothes in the shower. Two, if I'm naked, you and the missus will see that I told the truth about my condition."

The big man dropped his drawers. His flaccid penis came into view. He said, "As you can see, I don't have an erection. I can't. Everyone can relax, I won't be raping Joy. And third, you know people pay to see you. I make extra money by having you do things the audience wants, letting them buy you things, like the yoga mats, and selling them things, like when I sold your clothes.

"I am scamming the viewers right now. They think I'm an audience member who paid a boatload of money to wash Joy. They'll see me and say 'Damn! That could've been me if I had bid higher. Next auction, I'll go all out.'"

Garrett kept his mask on and got into the shower. He grabbed the shampoo and washed her hair. He moved on to washing her body. He spent a lot of time playing with her tits.

"These things are fantastic! For an old broad, you've got a great set. Big, soft, and responsive nipples. More than a fucking handful that's for sure."

He gently tweaked her nipples and coaxed them to their full length and hardness. Satisfied with their pointiness, he moved on. He quickly cleaned her stomach and then focused on her bush.

He used shampoo on her pubes and built up a big lather. This gave him many opportunities to touch her sex. He slid a finger inside her. She quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand away. She looked at Bill. Her husband hadn't reacted. She assumed he hadn't noticed that the mountain man had fingered his wife.

Garrett laughed and washed her feet and legs. He took extra time washing her feet.

He said, "I've saved your ass for last." He grabbed a butt cheek and made it jiggle. He released it and said, "We are almost done. Bend at the waist and stick your butt out. I'm going to spank you."

She hesitated.

He said, "It's just for show. Some of your admirers are into spanking. They've posted comments about how nice your bottom is and how they'd like to spank it. I promise I won't hurt you."

Joy did as he requested. He slapped her ass. She jumped. His blows didn't hurt. The first one had caught her by surprise. He smacked her a half dozen times.

Garrett put his hand on her back and leaned her over further. He soaped her ass and butt crack. He said, "This is for buttlover41". He jabbed a soap covered index finger up her ass. He pushed it in as far as it would go and rapidly and repeatedly assaulted her.

"Ahhhhh!" Joy screamed.

"What are you doing?" Bill demanded to know. He moved so he could see his wife's backside. "Why you son of a bitch!" Bill yelled when he saw what was happening.

Garrett stopped anally penetrating her with his thick digit. He stepped out of the shower, smiled and held up his finger for the cameras to see. While he was grandstanding, Bill bull rushed him. His shoulder caught Garrett in the stomach and he knocked him backward.

Garrett crashed into the shower enclosure. The glass broke and the two men tumbled into the shower. Many shards of glass cut Garrett on the legs, back, and buttocks.

Bill got cut too. He ignored the pain and blood. He climbed on top of the man who had assaulted his wife and pummelled him with his fists.

The men fell across the chain connecting Joy and Isaac. Their weight brought those two down suddenly. Joy screamed. Isaac hit his head on the floor and blacked out. Alise was brought to her knees. Her father's sudden movement had dragged her off her feet.

Bill's temper caused him to make a fatal strategic error. His fury was such that he wanted to make Garrett pay for finger-fucking his wife's ass, for the kidnapping, and all the hardships and indignities they had endured. He landed blow after blow on the mountain man.

Garrett was a tough man. He's been in many fights. He knew the goal was not to hurt, punish, or humiliate your opponent, but to win the fight. To kill them, if necessary. He brought his hands to Bill's neck and squeezed.

Bill ignored the hands around his throat. He allowed himself the satisfaction of landing a few more strikes. He broke Garrett's nose and raised a welt above his right eye.

Garrett ignored the pain and his injuries. He tightened his grip around the other man's neck. Bill began to feel weak. He needed air. He scratched and clawed at Garrett's hands to no avail. The big man was too strong and too determined. His grip was secure.

Bill grew weaker. He lost consciousness. Garrett did not let up until Bill was dead.

Once his attacker was a corpse, Garrett allowed his anger to surface. He shoved the dead body off him and got up. He was bleeding in many places. He shouted, "How dare you attack me! You stupid mother-fucker."

He staggered and took a step backward. He steadied himself by placing a hand on the wall. He looked around and evaluated the threat level. The boy appeared to be unconscious. The women had tears running down their faces and were shouting, but not at him.

"Wake up, Bill!" his wife shrieked.

"Daddy! Daddy! Are you okay?" Alise asked.

Garrett limped out of the room and locked the door behind him.

"Mom, is Dad going to be okay?" Alise asked with tears streaming down her face.

Joy had been shaking Bill's body and yelling at him. She laid her head on his chest and held it there for a minute. She looked at her daughter, tears streaked her face, and she said, "He's dead!"

The women wailed. They hugged the corpse.

It was minutes later that Joy turned to her son. She said, "Isaac! Are you okay?"

Both women focused on the teenager. They went to him. Joy touched his face. Alise placed her hand on his chest. She said, "He's alive.

^^^

Garrett drank some moonshine to calm himself. He dealt with his injuries. It required a lot of gauze and tape to stop the bleeding from his many wounds.

He returned to the prisoners' room. The family was gathered around the body, comforting one another.

"Get out of the bathroom! Get out!" Garrett bellowed. He waved his large Bowie knife. Joy and Isaac retreated. Alise cried. She pulled on the chain that connected her to her dead father and said, "I can't leave."

Garrett unlocked the metal collar that encircled Bill's leg. "Go," he said.

Alise dragged the chain as she withdrew and joined her mother and brother. Garrett took the dead man out of the room and locked the door behind him.

The family sat on their yoga mats.

Garrett moved the body to an unheated portion of the barn. He wiped sweat from his brow and said, "This is as close to a cold storage room as I have. I'll dispose of you tomorrow."

He went to his cabin, refilled his glass with moonshine, and he filled a bag with ice. He sat in front of the fire, sipping the homemade liquor, and moving the ice to the parts of his bruised and battered face where Bill had hit him.

His adrenaline high ended. He was fatigued from the fight, his injuries, and the loss of blood. He fell asleep in his chair.

The Curtis family fell asleep on their mats huddled together.

^^^

The next morning, Garrett slept in. The Curtis family was up at their usual time.

Alise woke. She found her face buried in her mother's bosom and her brother draped over her. His morning glory was pressed against her bottom. She yawned and untangled herself from her family. Her movement woke the others.

She went to the bathroom. She had to tiptoe around the shards of glass. The bloodstains on the floor made her ill. She did her business and got out quickly.

It was a quiet, somber morning. They didn't talk much.

Around mid-morning, Isaac said, "Mom, are you okay?"

As soon as the words were out of his mouth, his face turned red, and he hurriedly added, "I mean. I know you're devastated about Dad. We all are. I meant are you physically okay. Your butt."

"Huh?" she gave her son a questioning look and then said, "Oh, you mean Garrett's finger. That came as quite a shock and I screamed. He didn't hurt me. He surprised me."

Her children gave her a look of confusion. Alise said, "That had to have been painful. A couple of my partners have shoved a finger in my butt. It hurts."

"Anal penetration, per se, is not necessarily painful. Penetration, vaginal or anal, should only be attempted when your partner is properly lubricated. My bottom was soaped up. I'm guessing your Lotharios stuck a dry finger up your bum. That would hurt."

She got a faraway look in her eyes and said, "My butt's broken in, you could say. Your father and I had a robust sex life that included anal sex."

"Oh," Isaac gasped.

Joy chortled and said, "I thought you knew. Your father had a wicked sense of humor. Didn't you see through his outrageous stories?"

Alise said. "He wasn't a very good storyteller. They never made sense."

"And the topics were strange, "Isaac said. "Stories about red algae blooms or looking for a secret backdoor in computer programs. And boring. There was the time he told us there was this tunnel he liked to take. It was very scenic and fun, but it was shut down due to a flood and he had to take a dirt road instead."

"Yes," Alise said chipping in. "Who cares about brown starfishes?"

Joy smiled and said, "I can vividly recall him wearing his whale golfing pants and saying 'I played a beautiful course yesterday. The backside was challenging. Very tight. Bushy. A bit dry and brown. There was this one hole tucked away in a valley between two round hills. That one was a lot of fun to play."

Isaac said. "It seemed like every month. He had another weird, rambling tale."

"My face would turn red," Joy said. "He did that to tease and embarrass me. I thought you knew what he was talking about. Especially, as you got older. When I had my monthly period or as your father describe it, the flood or the red algae bloom, we'd have anal sex."

"That cheeky bastard," Alise said, "I don't get the references at the time. The dirt road. The back door. What a wicked sense of humor he had to tease you in public about anal sex. He even did that when your brother and parents were there!"

Joy nodded.

^^^

After lunch, Garrett entered the room. He walked up to them wearing his Batman mask. His large Bowie knife was in a sheath attached to his belt. The Curtis family stood huddled together and eyed him carefully.

Garrett said, "What am I going to do with you? I'm sure you've been asking yourself that question." He paced in front of them and asked, "What am I going to do with you?"

"We want to stay alive," Isaac said. "We can earn you money. More than we have. There are some tried-and-true broadcasting concepts we can implement to increase the audience."

Garrett grinned at the young pup and said, "Such as?"

"Have a schedule. If we do things at random times the audience will get frustrated that they missed seeing what they like and they will go elsewhere. If we have a regular schedule, they'd know to tune in at nine o'clock to watch naked yoga. At ten to see the women grooming themselves. Mom shaving her legs or Alise waxing her pussy. After lunch, Mom and Alise could dance.

1...34567...10