Kidnapped on Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything else?" Garrett asked.

"Sure. We could engage with the viewers by texts or trade emails. We could have contests and sell items. Win or buy Alise's G-string. The one that she wore for twenty-four hours straight."

The big man laughed loudly. "You're a smart young man. If you can convince me you are more valuable alive than dead and I will let you live. Let's address the elephant in the room. I killed your father. Her husband. Can you all get passed that?

"Yes," Isaac said. "Our father let his emotions get the better of him. He was reckless and assaulted you. Of course, you had to defend yourself. We want to live. We understand the situation. Attack you and we die. Be of value to you and we live."

"Huh," Garrett grunted. He looked at the women and asked, "Do you feel this way?"

"Of course they do," Isaac interjected. "What mother doesn't want her children to live? What right-minded person doesn't choose life over death?"

"Let them speak for themselves," Garrett said angrily.

"I want to live," Alise said.

"I love my children," Joy said. "I want us to live and to be a family."

"All right," Garrett said. "I will not kill you right now. I'm intrigued by your marketing suggestions and I'm willing to give them a try. Make me money and you live. Make me lots of money and your food, accommodations, and treatment will improve."

Isaac smiled.

"Not so fast, buckaroo," Garrett. "I believe you've misjudged our audience. People can find many cam shows with naked people and they can chat with the models. We stream on the dark net. Those that visit the deep web have different expectations.

"Nudity isn't enough. That's why you are in chains. That's also why I paired you with the parent of the opposite sex and had you wash each other, but even that's not enough to capture a large audience.

"There is real money to be made from sadist who liked to see you suffer. To be beaten and tortured. There's another group of freaks who want to see hot, incestuous sex. Who are you willing to satisfy?" Garrett asked. He glared at them.

The trio was shocked by his words. They were speechless.

Garrett pulled the large blade out of its holder and waved it about. He said, "I'll come back after dinner to hear your response. The third option, is I kill you and have a hell of a bonfire."

He walked out of the room.

"What are we going to do?" Alise screeched.

Isaac motioned for everyone to come together. He pulled the women to him until everyone was shoulder-to-shoulder and face-to-face. He whispered, "We can't let Garrett hear this conversation. Understand?"

The women nodded.

"We have been playing for time," Isaac said in a hushed tone. "Playing for our lives. Dad's mistake was that he attacked Garrett alone and on the spur of the moment. Garrett's a big, powerful man. If we are going to escape, we need to have a plan and to work together to take him out."

"Do you have a plan?" his mother asked in a voice the cameras couldn't pick up.

"Not yet," Isaac said quietly.

"We're doomed," Alise shrieked loudly.

Isaac grabbed his sister's shoulders and looked her directly in the eyes. He said softly, "Where's that tough bitch who lived down the hall from me? The one who would break my balls daily? The Alise I know wouldn't surrender without a fight."

Alise closed her eyes and took a deep, calming breath. She said in a quiet, steely voice, "I want to kill that son of a bitch who killed my father."

"Good," Isaac said. "This morning, I came up with that bullshit about marketing his live stream on the spur of the moment to buy us time. I'll think of a scheme to take Garrett out. But right now, what'll we do about the choices he's given us? I could never hurt either one of you. I'm no sadist."

"We pick the other choice," his mother said quietly, but firmly.

Her children gawked at her. Alise said, "You're right, mother. We've been naked in front of each other for days. I could suck or fuck Isaac's gigantic cock. What's one more when I've had dozens?"

Her mother and brother stared at her with a 'Did I hear that right?' look of surprise on their faces.

Alise was oblivious to their shocked reaction at her promiscuous behavior and prattled on. She looked at her brother and said, "You're a lucky guy. You are going to have sex with two hot, beautiful women."

"Then, it's agreed?" Joy asked.

"Yes," said Isaac.

Alise nodded.

Isaac walked away.

Alise stepped up to her mother and whispered, "We're going to get pregnant."

Joy raised her eyebrows, nodded, and said, "Yes."

^^^

After dinner, Garrett returned. Wearing a mask as usual. He marched in and asked, "So what will it be. Pain or pleasure?"

Joy stood up and said, "Pleasure."

"Fine. We will establish a schedule as Isaac suggested. Morning yoga and grooming. Dancing in the evening. Four times a day you will have sex. Again, per your suggestion, we will let our audience pick the players and the activity. The options are masturbation, oral, regular sex in various positions, lesbian action, and anal."

He gave each of them a hard look and asked, "Anyone have a problem with the list?"

They all shook their heads.

Garrett smiled broadly and said, "I'll give you a schedule with the times for all activities tomorrow and I'll get some anal lube. Time to kick off our new format. Sister, you get a facial. Mom, you'll take your son's virginity."

The Curtis family stared at him. He shouted, "Get to it! Now!"

"Okay. I hear you," Alise said. "I'll go first." She knelt in front of her startled brother and took his cock into her mouth.

"Oh! God!" Isaac hollered. His face blushed red. He was nervous. His body trembled.

"Ohhhh! Wow!" he cried out again. This time it was because his sister's mouth felt so wonderful.

Alise blew him as if he was any other guy. She had skills. His dick responded to her efforts. His cock grew hard. Joy turned away. Garrett snickered.

No one spoke. Everyone could hear deep breaths, sucking sounds, and soulful moans. This didn't go on long.

"Oh. Oh! Ohhhhh!" Isaac cried out as he came.

The first two shots filled Alise's mouth. She swallowed. She pulled his dick out of her mouth, pointed it at her face, and stroked his shaft. Isaac spewed thick gobs of cum on her face. He was shaking and moaning the whole time.

When he was done, he fell to his knees and took a couple of deep breaths.

"Well done," Garrett said. "Good job remembering this blowjob was to be a facial. Leave your face messy. You can wash after your mother and brother are done."

Garrett addressed Isaac and said, "Young man. It appeared you enjoyed that. Was that your first BJ or did you orgasm so hard because your sister delivered it?"

Isaac didn't answer. He was overcome by his climax. He was remembering the pleasure and focusing on breathing.

"Mother," Garrett called out. "Whenever you're ready. I'm going to check on the video equipment to make sure we are capturing this."

He left the room. Joy went to Alise and asked, "Are you okay?"

Her daughter wiped some cum out of her eye and said, "A mess, but okay."

Joy said, "Isaac, how about you?"

"A mess seems like the right description. I've never been so conflicted. I had sex with my sister and I'm about to have sex with my mother. I'm embarrassed. Ashamed. I feel awkward. Humiliated. Among other things."

"That sounds right," Alise agreed.

They sat in silence for ten minutes.

Joy said, "Isaac, let me know when you're ready."

"How about you, Mom?" Alise said. "Is your body prepared for sex?"

"No," she said. "I'm hardly going to get wet over the prospect of screwing my son."

"I understand," Alise said. She came over, sat beside her, and said, "But that wouldn't be smart. Garrett wants us to have sex a couple of times a day. Every day. He's not likely to give you a pass because you're sore."

"You're right."

"Want me or Isaac to help?"

"No. I'll do it," Joy said. She licked her fingers and rubbed her cunt. She licked them again and massaged her clit.

Her children watched her. Isaac's dick became stiff. They all smelt the fragrance of Joy's pussy as her vagina lubricated. Next, they heard a sloshing sound as Joy masturbated.

After a couple of minutes, Joy announced, "I'm ready. Isaac, take me from behind. Spare me the indignity of looking at your face as we fuck."

She got on her hands and knees. Isaac got on his knees behind her beautiful derriere. He grabbed his cock and paused. He looked confused and said, "I've never done this. I don't see where I'm supposed to put it."

His mother's head fell.

Alise said, "I'll show you."

She came to them and used both hands to part her mother's thick, black bush and her outer labia. She said," Place your dick at the top of her slit and press forward."

Isaac nodded.

"Wait," Alsie said. "Let me wet your dick. It'll go in easier." She leaned over and took his dick into her mouth. She massaged it with her tongue and bathed it with her saliva.

"There," she said when she released it. "Now you're ready."

Isaac put his dick against his mother's cunt. He pressed and it slid inside.

"Oh! Wow!" he groaned. Then quickly added, "Sorry."

"It's okay," his mother said. "Sex feels good."

Isaac applied steady pressure and slid into her hot, wet, tight tunnel. After he bottomed out. He pulled back and did it again.

"Ohhhh," he moaned. "Sorry, Mom. I can't help but make noises."

He sawed in and out of her three more times and then cried out loudly,

"Oh! God!"

He jabbed his prick deep within her and came. He pumped spurt after spurt of his sperm inside her. Joy was still. She felt his cock pulse and accepted his cum.

Isaac collapsed and lay on her back. His eyes were closed as he experienced a mixture of joy and shame. When his dick shriveled and slipped out, he sat and hugged his mother's ass. He cried and said, "I'm sorry, Mom."

She looked over her shoulder and said, "It's all right, son. We don't have a choice."

^^^

The next morning, Garrett entered wearing his Batman mask and a tool belt with a hammer. He was carrying a basket. The Curtis family looked at him warily as they sat on their mats.

Garrett teased them, "Why so glum? Last night's performance was great. I particularly loved the tears Isaac shed after losing his virginity to his mother."

He smirked, set the basket down in front of them, and said, "I have a treat for you. Go on. Look."

Alise flipped the lid up and reached inside. She pulled out a breakfast sandwich. She handed it to her mother and got one for her brother and herself.

Garrett said proudly, "I made them myself from farm-fresh materials. I got the eggs today from my chickens. I raised the pig, slaughtered it, and smoke-cured the bacon."

He reached into the basket, picked one up, folded back the wax paper, and bit into the sandwich. "Mmmmm. That's good."

In three bites the big man had consumed the sandwich. While they ate theirs, he unfolded a piece of paper that he took out of his back pocket. He said, "Here is our schedule."

He handed it to Joy. Her children leaned over and read it.

7 a.m. Wake - toilet and breakfast

8 a.m. Calisthenics - pushups, jumping jacks, jumping rope, running in place, squats, sit-ups, etc.

10 a.m. Grooming - showering, shaving, wax.

11 a.m. Sex TBD by our audience's requests

Noon Lunch

1 p.m. Sex TBD

2 p.m. Email chat with streamers

4 p.m. Yoga

6 p.m. Dinner

7 p.m. Dancing

8 p.m. Sex TBD

10 p.m. Sex TBD

Bedtime

"Any questions?" Garrett asked.

"How about a bed?" Isaac asked. "And other furniture. Chairs. A table."

"We'll start with the bed," Garrett said.

Isaac said, "Alise is having trouble getting around since she has to carry a chain all by herself. How about connecting her to our chain?"

"I'll let you two swap. It might impede the ability of the three of you getting into some sexual positions if you're all on one chain."

"I was going to suggest you unchain us when we are having sex."

"Nice try. No," Garret said. He got out his key and switched Alise to her mother's chain and put Isaac on the other one.

He left the room and returned with a monitor and a wireless keyboard. He hammered a nail in the wall, hung it up, and plugged it into an outlet. The screen glowed and showed the time and the schedule.

Garret said, "This will help you keep on schedule. And when I activate the keyboard, you can chat with the customers. Just so you don't get any funny ideas, there is a one-minute time delay in your messages. If you try anything funny, like identifying me or your location. I'll block it and come kill all of you. Got it?"

They all nodded.

He smiled and said, "Oh, look. Thirty minutes until exercise time. The exercises will appear on the screen. Joy, I can't wait to see your jugs flying about when you do the jumping jacks. I believe that is the first exercise.

"Oh, one more thing. You no longer can do anything for yourself. Someone else must do it for you. Come lunchtime, you have to feed each other. When you go to the bathroom, someone else wipes, washed you, brushes your teeth, shaves you, or combs your hair. Understand? You are the family that does everything together and for each other."

He left. They stared at him.

^^^

The Curtis' began the calisthenics on time. Jumping jacks was the first drill. Joy did three before breaking form. Her big tits were jiggling and moving so much she had to use one arm to stabilize them. Her face was bright red.

"Got a problem there, Mrs. Big Tits?" Alise teased. Her smaller, younger, firmer breasts bounced, but they weren't out of control like her mother's.

"Yes, I do," Joy said. "My old, saggy body wasn't built for this kind of exercise."

The screen changed on the monitor and took them through various exercises. Bouncing breasts and getting them into embarrassing, exposed positions appeared to be the byproduct of most of them.

Afterward, they went into the bathroom to have a drink and a shower. Isaac filled three glasses with water and handed them out. The family drank. Suddenly, the lights went out.

They heard Garrett's voice over a speaker, "Remember, you cannot do anything for yourself. Put the glasses down and allow someone to bring a glass to your lips."

The lights came back on. Isaac raised his glass to his mother. He asked, "Ready?"

"Yes."

He tilted it. She sucked some down. He tilted the glass more and water spilled out of her mouth, ran down her chin, and dripped onto her breasts.

"Oh, dear," Joy said. "That's enough water for me."

"Do me, brother," Alise asked.

The same thing happened. Water poured on her. The kids giggled. Alise insisted on giving her brother a drink. She laughed and dumped the first cup into his mouth. It overflowed and splashed on him. The next cup quenched his thirst.

They used the toilet. Each was embarrassed. Isaac got hard as his mother held his dick as he peed. The women wiped each other's cunts. They were gentle with the delicate tissue, but just the fact that they had to rely on someone for this intimate task made their faces red.

Joy applied shaving cream to Isaac's face and said, "You're lucky. I have experience doing this. When I was in high school, I worked at a nursing home. One of my jobs was shaving the faces of men who needed help because they'd had a stroke or some other issue that took away their ability to shave."

She brought the razor to his face and shaved him with smooth, sure strokes. When the task was complete, Alise caught water from the tap in her hands and delighted in throwing it in his face.

"Do me next, mother," Alise said.

Joy shaved her daughter's legs and armpits. Then, Alise shaved her. They chatted comfortably with one another. Isaac observed. He had a huge hard-on. He was excited by their nudity and the way they touched and shaved the other with loving care.

The women rinsed in the shower.

"Come on in, boner boy," Alise said in a playful tone and with a bright smile.

He joined them. The women rinsed their shaved parts. Joy said, "Isaac, you should wash us. The audience would want that."

He nodded and did so. He touched his mother and sister gently and intimately. His dick was throbbing at the end.

The women washed him. Alise held his cock and said, "You are going to make some woman very happy one day. This is a great cock."

They exited the shower, dried each other off, combed each other's hair. applied deodorant, and body lotion.

They glanced at the monitor and saw their next assignments.

Mother and son kiss, he sucks her tits, and they have sex in the missionary position looking into each other's eyes.

Sister and brother kiss, 69, and Alise rides him to climax.

"Oh, dear," Joy sighed. "They want us to make love. Why do some people find joy in another person's humiliation?"

Alise hugged her mother and said, "Isaac, join us."

They formed a circle and held each other. Alise whispered, "They will not break us. Keep your eye on the prize. We will survive and escape."

"Yes. We will," Joy said with determination.

She took Isaac's hand, led him to the mats, and they sat on one. Alise was four feet away sitting cross-legged on another.

Joy held her son's face and kissed him. He was in shock and didn't respond. She pecked, nibbled, and kissed him. He attempted to reciprocate but did so poorly.

"Hold it," Alise said interrupting. "Don't take this the wrong way brother, but you kiss like shit. Follow her lead. Take it slow. Be gentle. Don't suck like you're a vacuum cleaner." She turned to the camera and said, "You loser out there stop stroking your cocks and pay attention. You might just learn something that'll land you a girlfriend."

The women gave him an impromptu kissing lesson. They talked about technique, attitude, reading the other person, and giving them what they wanted. The women demonstrated. They kissing each other. And they taught. They practiced patiently with Isaac.

Alise pulled her lips off his and announced, "Yes. That was lovely. A good kiss makes a girl warm all over and her inner parts gooey and she is receptive to sleeping with you."

She returned to her mat. Joy and her son made out. She reclined and guide his hands and head to her breasts. She said, "Use what you learned in your kissing lesson as you explore and enjoy my breasts and pleasure me. Touch, kiss, nip, suck, caress them with the same gentleness. Be attentive to my changing mood. As my arousal increases, be more passionate."

Isaac restrained himself. He wanted to grab, grope, shake her tits, and watch them jiggle. He was kind, gentle, and respectful. He treated them reverently.

"Oh. Mmmm," his mother moaned and cooed.

Isaac did everything he wanted to do with her boobs in a manner that they both enjoyed. They moaned and sighed.

"I'm ready," Joy said. "Mount me."

Isaac crawled on top of his mother. She grabbed his dick and guide it to her hole and said, "Take me."

He stared into her eyes and pressed his hips forward. His iron rod glided inside her wet sex.

"Ohhh," she moaned.

"Oh. Wow!" he said.

His boyish naivety and sense of wonder brought a smile to her face. He smiled back and slid his dick in and out of her with smooth, slow strokes.

"Mmmm," she sighed.

"Oh. Ohhh," he moaned as the sensations grew.

After being inside her one minute, he lost it.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhh!" he cried out. He shoved his cock in more forcefully. He buried it inside and came. His body shook as his dick exploded and cum blasted her womb.

She embraced him and said, "It's okay. Enjoy the moment."

He did,

A bit later, he looked her in the face and said, "Sorry about thrashing around and climaxing so soon."

"No problem," she said sincerely. She gazed at him with understanding, kind eyes.

1...45678...10