Kidnapped; Rescued. Ch. 03

Story Info
Events unfold. Legal Drama. A Dramatic Conclusion!
13.4k words
4.55
7.2k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunt and Shaw were going over their evidence. They had their main clues posted on a large bulletin board. They both looked up as a large fit bodybuilder in a tailored fitting suit entered the squad room and made his way over to them.

"Detective's Shaw and Hunt? I am Agent Albi Bock, DEA."

Detective Shaw was struck by the agent's appearance. Coupled with his Austrian accent Agent Bock vaguely reminded him of some action movie star from the 80's and 90's. Mike Hunt inspected Agent Bock's ID, taking note of the cleared visitor's badge he wore before inviting him to sit down.

"How can we help you agent Bock?"

"Detectives, we think Darnell Demetrius Tonga may be the break we need in the case against the cartel here in the city. Up until now we haven't been able to find how the cartel is distributing their drugs to their sellers on the streets. It's been my biggest headache, figuring this out."

"Maybe it's a tumor." Rik Shaw joked.

"It's not a tumor." Albi Bock responded irritably.

"So you think Mr. Tonga is transporting the drugs for the cartel?" Detective Hunt prompted.

"And picking up the cash, yes; the missing clue was the paper sandwich wrappers at some of the crime scenes."

"Pretty thin evidence to go on...until he got shot that is." Mike Hunt mused.

"Exactly; a few bits of trash from those shops at some crime scenes were nothing until DDT himself was placed at the scene. It actually makes a lot of sense." Agent Bock informed. "City Police Vice Squad forwarded this information to our joint task force and these sandwich shops may be the missing key for how drugs enter the city and the cash gets out."

"Is there anything else?" Rik Shaw wondered.

"Well, we also noted there were some torture devices found in some cartel hideouts that show high end fabrication techniques. Custom builds. This DDT may be a trafficker as well as a provider of custom made torture equipment."

"Now all we need is the identity of our kidnap victim and to be sure she isn't anything other than what she seems." Detective Shaw

"Well, your kidnap victim is not really in my purview but the evidence suggests she may be the perfect kidnap victim." Agent Albi Bock mused as he looked over their evidence board.

"How so?"

"The only clues are he was 30 at age of captivity, he had a new apartment, was new to the city, and was about to start a new job."

"He was a runner for exercise but not a competitive runner so no database searches would identify him."

"So no close family, no girlfriend, no employer or close neighbor to report him as missing either."

"And according to your own doctors his Traumatic Brain Injury may mean he is unlikely to ever recover his memories."

"You're looking for a needle in a haystack detective."

**

The prosecuting attorney was not happy. Neither was she sad. It seemed that Darnell Demetrius Tonga was a mixed blessing.

What made her happy was that DDT as members of the press were calling him was electing to represent himself at trial.

Dr. P. Nisenvy had assured her that this was another symptom of his psychosis and affirmed her diagnosis of psychopathy.

But Irma Ryley Hotte's biggest headache was that he did not waive his right to speedy trial.

"A demand for speedy trial shall be considered a pleading that the accused is available for trial, has diligently investigated the case, and is prepared or will be prepared for trial within 5 days."

Darnell Demetrius Tonga stood before a judge as he read directly from his notes.

"Yes," Judge Malarkey responded "You can demand a trial within 60 days of your arrest by filing a "Demand for Speedy Trial." Once you file your demand, no later than 5 days later, the court must place the case on the calendar and will set the trial date to begin no less than 5 days or more than 45 days from that date. So, the earliest you could have a trial from the date you file a "Demand for Speedy Trial" is in 10 days. If you have not been brought to trial within 50 days of the filing of the demand, the case would be dismissed."

"So I have read your honor." DDT replied. "I am ready for trial right now. If you will see the attached form, I filed the demand yesterday with the clerk."

"The state requests a trial in 45 days time your honor. The defense is choosing to represent himself. The prosecution does not want to see a mistrial occur due to the defense claim of lack of preparation." I.R. Hotte said.

"I request a trial in 10 days time your honor. Every day this continues is a travesty of justice and an infringement upon my freedoms. I wish to hit these charges head on." Darnell responded.

"Despite that you are still recovering from your wounds at the crime scene?" Judge Malarkey asked.

"Yes your honor."

"Very well; trial shall be set for 10 days from today."

Irma Ryley Hotte was astonished. They were still cataloging and reviewing all the videos made by the accused.

"The prosecution requests 30 days time your honor. There are still a huge number of evidentiary items to review before trial should start."

"The accused has his rights Madam Prosecutor and he his invoking them. 10 days." Judge Malarkey banged his gavel. "Now is there anything else before we decide bail?"

"No your honor, based on the serious nature of the crimes the prosecution requests bail set in the amount of $250,000."

"Your honor, I have no criminal record, and such a large amount is outrageous. I am a small business owner and have my business to look after. I request to be released on my own recognizance." Darnell argued.

"O.R. is outrageous given the serious nature of these charges your honor." I.R. Hotte argued back.

"I am aware of the charges just as I am aware of the rights of the accused and his lack of prior criminal activity. Bail is set at $100,000. And unless there is anything else..."

"No your Honor." Irma Hotte tersely answered.

"No Judge." Darnell Tonga stated with equaniminty.

"In that case, court is adjourned."

Judge Malarkey banged his gavel, rose and walked out the courtroom.

"About time, I gotta use the Latrine." Darnell mumbled aloud.

Irma Ryley Hotte was struck by that comment and a thought dropped into her head. Latrina sounds like latrine. With Darnell's known fetish for Urophilia she wondered if that was how he selected Latrina's name for her. She decided to ask Dr P. Nisenvy about it later.

**

"You're upset." Priya Nisenvy looked on as Irma Hotte paced back and forth in frustration at the defense success and the judge's rulings.

"Why shouldn't I be upset? 10 days until trial and we've barely scratched the surface of all those videos, catalogued all the torture and bondage equipment, had forensics finish their lab tests..."

"Why do you think that DDT would not waive time?"

"Oh, it's fairly obvious, though risky; very rarely will the State not be able to begin a trial within the allowable time frame; but now we will have to scramble to be prepared for the trial."

"This fits his profile though; some defendants believe that they can do better than an attorney." Priya allowed.

"Also if he represents himself he is not bound by lawyers' ethical codes. This means that a defendant who represents himself can delay proceedings and sometimes wreak havoc on an already overloaded system by repeatedly filing motions." Irma shook her head in frustration.

"What does the District Attorney think about this?"

"He thinks that any defendant who represents himself has a fool for a client. And he's usually not wrong but..."

"But Darnell doesn't seem to be a fool, does he?"

"No."

"So what did you think of my idea about Jane Doe's name?"

"Latrina and Latrine? It's possible...logical even given what we know, but without Darnell saying that's what he named her for; we can never be sure."

Irma Ryley Hotte continued to pace in frustration as she thought about her case. It was a disturbing thought, shocking really, to consider Jane Doe Latrina might literally be named for a military toilet. If only there was a way to get Darnell to admit it in court.

Priya stood up from her seat on the couch. Irma's apartment was well appointed and spacious and above all else, private. Priya decided it was time to calm her friend down.

Stepping in front of her pacing she reached up behind Irma's head, caught her by her bun, and released the cascade of scarlet red hair from its taught immaculate confines.

Standing toe to toe, Priya in her Jimmy Choo heels and Irma in her Christian Louboutin's, they found each other gazing adoringly eye to eye.

Once a casual observer looked past their contrasting skin tones and complexions, Priya with her smooth soft caramel colored skin and Irma with her clear porcelain tone; Priya with her luxurious black hair cascading down her shoulders to her upper back, and Irma with her fiery red locks the differences nearly ended.

The casual observer would have thought they could have been body doubles with each other, both tall at 5'8" (without heels) and with long legs, firm tummy's, and firm B cup breasts. Both blessed with near identical 36/24/36 measurements as well. Indeed, the women often borrowed clothes from each others closets.

Priya inhaled the soft scent of Lavender and vanilla from Irma's perfume while Irma savored the delicate scent of sandalwood and sweet lotus from Priya.

Priya leaned in and found Irma's lips, lightly caressing them with her kiss. Within a heartbeat Irma felt herself respond to her lover's attention and let the tension from the day float away.

Irma found that she was being led by Priya into her bedroom. She allowed herself to be turned so her back was to the bed as Priya unbuttoned her blouse and pushed it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Priya then unzipped the side sipper from her pencil skirt and with another gentle push off her hips the skirt joined the blouse on the floor at her feet.

Standing before Priya, Irma felt deliciously exposed as the cool air wafted across her porcelain skin. Now wearing only her matching blue lace demi-bra and panties, and with her heels still on she watched as Priya stripped for her.

Priya took a step back to admire Irma in her lace intimates as she removed her outfit. Priya's cream colored blouse and ankle length A-line skirt dropped to the floor just as quickly and Priya allowed Irma to admire her as well.

Priya's cream colored bra and panty set were deliberately chosen to contrast with her smooth and flawless caramel skin. Her silk stockings attached to her garter belt were chosen just for Irma to admire as well. Priya loved wearing these styles of intimates for her lover.

Stripping Irma Ryley out of her bra and panties was the final step before pushing her gently back onto her bed. As Irma moved back to give Priya room, Priya crawled up the bed and over Irma.

First she began with a kiss, tender, and then allowed her kisses to trail lower onto her cheek, her chin, and her neck...a trail of soft wet kisses leading to Irma's erect and excited nipples.

Priya loved Irma's breasts. Her nipples were just so firm when excited and her aureoles were larger than Priya's. Her breasts were so soft and pillowy!

Priya lingered for some moments at Irma Ryley's breasts but her ultimate goal lay just a bit lower, and she resumed her trail of kisses over Irma's taught tummy down to the warm fragrant V between her legs.

Priya felt her lover relax and open her legs wider to give Priya access. With soft kisses and now gentle licks, Priya used her tongue to part Irma's labial folds giving her access to the sweet taste nestled within.

After minutes of teasing and tasting Irma finally sighed in pleasure and Priya knew what she wanted to do next. Taking her index and middle finger, Priya swallowed them in her mouth to lubricate them with her saliva before placing them at the entry to Irma's vagina.

With smooth strokes Priya began to finger Irma deeply. With more of her soft kisses and licks Priya teased from hiding Irma's clitoris from the clitoral hood; her tongue darting and tasting and pleasuring Irma.

Priya watched as Irma's hands gripped the bed sheets tightly, struggling to embrace the inevitable orgasm. With soft sighs transforming into harsh moans and cries, Irma finally succumbed to the insurmountable pleasure that built inside her.

Priya savored the warmth of Irma and her flood of girl cum. Irma had gripped Priyas hair and was holding her head and face tight against her convulsing pussy. Irma's thighs shivered and her whole body shook in gentle waves of ecstasy.

Priya disentangle herself from between Irma's legs and went back to kissing Irma, letting her enjoy the taste of her pussy juices coating Priya's face.

Priya held on to Irma as she recovered from her orgasm and her breathing returned to normal.

"Was it good for you babe?"

"MMM...now it's your turn..."

Irma pushed Priya onto her back. Turnabout is fair play after all. Taking the time to strip Priya of her panties, Irma left her wearing her demi bra and garter and stockings and heels. There was just something about viewing her lover in her intimate attire that Irma found irresistible. That Priya always insisted on and enjoyed wearing them was just the icing on the cake.

And as careful and tender as Irma liked it when Priya satisfied her, Irma knew to be way more direct and forceful for Priya.

Irma retrieved Priya's favorite pink toy from her nightstand and a small bottle of lube. She placed a small dollop onto the toy and smoothly spread the lube until the dildo was evenly coated.

From the appearance of wetness between Priya's thighs it was probably not a requirement.

As gentle as Priya had been, Irma moved with authority. She slapped Priya's thighs and was satisfied to see Priya open her legs wide for Irma and her toy.

No foreplay, no teasing. Irma knew what Priya really wanted and without gentleness plunged the 7 inch toy deep into Priya's warm soaking wet pussy.

Priya gasped in shock, pleasure, and surprise as she submitted to her lover's assault. Irma plunged the toy into Priya with gleeful force. Priya liked it rough and when Irma saw her lover responding and was nearly ready, she turned on the vibe.

The magic bullet inside the dildo was the final straw, and the oscillations of the vibrator coupled with the rhythm of Irma's thrusting hand drove Priya to her first orgasm of the night. Irma slowly decreased the intensity of vibe, the frequency of her thrusting dildo as she let Priya's orgasm slowly ramp down.

Their passion spent, since they were at Irma's apartment Priya found herself cuddling as the small spoon. Irma had left the now dormant dildo buried in Priya's pussy. They both needed a rest before they could go again.

"Someday we need to make this a more permanent arrangement." Irma Ryley Hotte whispered to Priya's Nisenvy's ear.

Priya smiled as it was a lie they told each other each time they made love and knew they had no intention of keeping.

With Irma Hotte vying for public office in a conservative district and with Priya's traditional Indian parents still trying to set up the right man for her marriage both lovers were content to leave their relationship right where it was...private and perfect.

**

Latrina sat in a slightly dilapidated chair near the window of her motel room. The policeman who escorted her here was kind and helpful, but sitting alone in a small room at a no-tell motel, paid for by the city as Latrina was named as both a victim and as a material witness in a kidnapping and rape case was a lot less exciting that she would have thought.

Strike that...sitting alone in a motel room was exactly as boring as she would have thought. Told to hide out and stay indoors, the officer left. There wasn't even any guard or escort for her. No need, she was told; no money in the budget for it anyway. There was virtually zero risk of danger to her as long as she remained quiet and stayed put.

Latrina didn't know if this was right or wrong but it seemed wrong to her. They had given her a number to call in case of emergency. At least if she had someone to talk to then she wouldn't be so bored.

Latrina glanced over to the small closet that now housed a tiny selection of clothes from a nearby thrift store. Shopping for clothes at the thrift store had been fun. Samantha Sung had taken her to a charity that granted her a small amount of money and the store had allowed her to stretch her meager budget for half a dozen outfits.

Sam was such a killjoy though. She chose to steer her away from certain more daring styles to more modest clothing selections as well as select an outfit she could wear to trial if necessary.

None of these would have met Owner's standards and expectations...they were way too...modest.

Samantha's attempt to encourage Latrina into buying male clothing failed as Jane Doe Latrina had quite an anxiety attack at the thought of wearing male clothing. Her meltdown in the middle of the store was memorable and embarrassing.

More therapy is needed, Sam Sung had told her.

**

By the second day Latrina was completely bored and feeling a bit stir crazy. She had already made her bed, and tidied up the room, wiped down the bathroom and the tiny corner kitchenette. The TV only had 10 channels and despite having not seen TV in 13 years Latrina had decided that TV had not improved any in the intervening time.

Bored stiff sitting in her room she was surprised when there was a knock on her door. After a quick peek through the curtains of the window Latrina saw that it was someone from the hotel housekeeping.

As the maid took a key and began to unlock the door Latrina opened it for her instead.

"Oh...sorry, you surprised me. I can come back later."

"No, that's ok, please come in. Hi, I'm Latrina Jane Doe."

"Oh...uh...hello, I'm Linda Lace, housekeeping. Do you want me to clean your room or do you just need towels?"

"Um...towels please, unless I can borrow your vacuum for a bit. These carpets need cleaning." Latrina smiled at the beautiful woman with chocolate skin and braided hair.

"You don't have to clean your own room, that's what they pay me for after all."

"Oh it's ok, I don't mind, after all my Owner always made me keep a clean room."

"Owner? Right..." Linda felt she should have been surprised but this hotel attracted all sorts of weirdo's. "Well, you vacuum and I'll replace the towels then."

Linda watched as Latrina practically jumped with glee and took the vacuum. While Linda replaced the towels Latrina was vacuuming quickly and expertly over the stained threadbare carpet. Linda noticed that the bathroom had the appearance of already being cleaned and that the bed was already made. It only took a few minutes before Latrina Jane Doe finished the vacuuming as well.

"Thank you." Latrina smiled as she returned the vacuum to the hotel maid. "I've always wanted to use a vacuum."

"You're welcome. You did say you cleaned all this up yourself?" Linda asked wondering; if not a vacuum then what else would you use to clean a carpet?

"Yes."

"Ok...wow...thanks then..." Linda smiled.

"See you tomorrow." Latrina smiled back.

**

The next day Latrina was ready again. As Linda arrived at her door with her cleaning cart Latrina had already opened the door and was waiting.

"Vacuum and Towels again?"

"Yes please." Latrina smiled.

"Would you like clean sheets for the bed?'

"Oh...yes...that would be lovely."

Handing over the requested items Linda watched as Latrina busied herself with a room that was already surprisingly clean...even higher than the standards of the current hotel owner.

"I don't suppose you have anything I can use to scrub out those reflector bowls for the stove top burners do you?"

"No. Once they get that dirty we just replace them. They're cheap. We buy them from that appliance store next to the thrift store."