Kidnapped; Rescued. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...wow...ok, thank you."

"You're welcome" Linda said as she took back her vacuum and tossed the dirty towels and sheets into the hamper.

**

The next day Linda saw Latrina was waiting at the door again.

"Anything you want today dear?"

"Towels, Vacuum, and garbage today." Latrina smiled.

Linda took the trash bag from Latrina and noticed the filthy burner reflectors were inside the bag. When Latrina walked to the bathroom to exchange the towels Linda walked into the room and noticed the new reflectors and that the two burner stove top had been scrubbed clean.

As she looked around she realized this was probably now the cleanest room in the hotel.

"You don't get out much, do you?" Linda asked.

"No. I've been told to wait here and stay put." Latrina answered seriously.

'I can tell. You know, you are so pale, you must've avoided the sun completely."

Latrina's smile faded slightly.

"Yes, something like that."

**

Linda met Latrina again the next day, right at her door. If truth be told she like the quiet woman who was a bit of a neat nut. That day she even asked if she could help her clean.

"You want to help me clean hotel rooms? Seriously?"

"Well, it's really boring in here. You are the only one who stops by and talks to me."

"Well, come on then." Linda said after only a moments hesitation. She could use the help after all.

Linda looked askance at the strange young looking woman. She was so pale with her alabaster skin that she wasn't sure how old she really was. It could be anywhere from 25-30 she thought, about the same as her own age.

Her clothing over the last few days was not helpful either. Today she wore hot pants and a halter top. The other days she had worn midi skirts and cami's. Her clothing seemed old-ish but in good condition.

Linda actually enjoyed having help. Again, Latrina was a bit weird, but she was a nice kind of weird; and absolutely worked hard cleaning the rooms. She helped clean her own room and two others while talking.

The day after that she helped clean all of the rooms Linda was responsible for on the entire floor.

"Look, you're good at this. If I asked the boss, he'll probably hire you."

"You want to hire me as a hotel maid?"

"We're called housekeeping, and yes, if you want to."

"Yes please." Latrina chirped happily.

"Well, let's walk down to meet manager, after we're done here."

**

Latrina loved her new job. It was so easy to keep rooms clean. She was grateful to Linda for letting her help out and then putting in a good word for her with the manager. And the manager just paid her in cash on a daily basis. She was even able to pick up extra money by working the midnight shift at the front desk. It seems the hotel was struggling and was pretty desperate for help.

Latrina was happy to be busy and useful and thankful for Linda who rescued her from boredom.

**

"Where are you from Latrina?" Linda asked while watching Latrina as she scrubbed out a particularly filthy clogged toilet. The smell made Linda queasy but Latrina didn't seem to mind.

Today Latrina wore a skirt and blouse ensemble that was close to the skirt and pants ensemble that Linda wore. She was emulating Linda's style somewhat for her work clothes.

"I'm from here...the city. Where are you from?" The question made Latrina uncomfortable as her memories of a time before owner had largely vanished.

"Oh, I'm from New Jersey originally. Moved here with a boyfriend, then one day he up and left and I've been here ever since."

"Wow. I once slept with a girl from New Jersey." Latrina thought as she was suddenly struck by the memory of being balls deep in some twat from New Jersey just a day or two before going for a run and being rescued by Owner.

"Oh, so you are a lesbian?" Linda was taken slightly aback by the indiscreet remark.

"Oh no, not at all." Latrina answered. She blushed as she realized she must have spoken her thoughts out loud. How embarrassing!

"Wait...What...You're trans?" Linda asked in surprise and confusion.

"Uhm...maybe?"

Linda looked carefully at Latrina. Her small bosom and narrow waist with a flaring bottom that was a bit small was still undoubtedly feminine. She was basically waif-ish but seeing her now was impossible for her to imagine that all that time she was actually talking to a guy.

"Lord in Heaven, I thought you were just a weird little white girl, but you're really a man?"

"Yes...no?" Latrina was suddenly worried and a bit upset at Linda's reaction. She was a guy...once...before owner rescued her.

"But who's this Owner guy you mentioned?"

"Owner is my owner. He calls me his girl." Latrina answered truthfully. She didn't know how to answer otherwise. Lying meant punishment.

"Ok, so...wait just a minute. This isn't making sense. You better tell me everything."

Latrina did just that. It sounded almost like an order so she knew she should obey. Latrina told Linda everything she knew that she could remember since going for a run 13 years ago and being rescued by Owner.

"Wow!" Linda said when Latrina concluded her story.

"Yeah..." Latrina wondered how Linda would react to her now.

"That's a lot to take in."

"Yeah."

"So what happens now?" Linda asked.

"Well, the trial is only 3 days away. If they call me I have to testify, and then I guess I'm on my own after that."

"Oh, so you're one of those witness protection type people. Wait...I remember seeing this in he news. You're the Dungeon Girl!" Linda exclaimed in excitement.

"Yes." Latrina had seen the news as well and what the media were calling her.

Dungeon Girl.

"So are you nervous? About testifying in court and all that?"

"Yes."

"Latrina, you're alright! I can see you are scared so you know what, it's the weekend. Why don't you come with me and we will hit the clubs and have some fun. You've been through a lot, it sounds like. What you look like you need is to cut loose and live a little!"

Linda had Trans friends before. They were usually a lot of fun to be around. This scared little white girl was different and she looked like she needed a friend. Her behavior over the past few days was so obvious now.

The invitation sounded a lot like an order to Latrina.

"Yes. I'd like that" She smiled

"But first, let's finish this toilet."

"Yes ma'am."

**

Latrina couldn't believe her good fortune and good luck at meeting Linda; going from bored out of her mind, to having a job, to being invited on a girl's night out.

After work, with equal parts panic and excitement, Latrina took a shopping trip to the thrift store. She found exactly what she wanted in a red tartan pleated mini-skirt and a black front tie crop top that would emphasize her modest bust. Red slingback heels and opaque black pantyhose completed her ensemble.

The scariest part was getting a make-over at a salon. Owner had trained Latrina to do all her cosmetics but Linda said a girl's night out clubbing was special. Besides, her hair was in some serious need of attention and care and Latrina decided she WANTED to spend some money on herself!

Coming back to her hotel after a day of pampering was heavenly. She freshened up with a quick shower taking care to avoid wetting her face and hair.

As she dressed, she admired the scarlet color of her finger nails from her professional manicure. Finally, she spritzed a cloud of perfume into the air and walked through the settling mist. Allure, by Channel, Owner's favorite perfume for her, she remembered.

Finishing in time Latrina heard the knock on her door, and answered the door as Linda Lace arrived to pick her up.

"Wow, you clean up nice girlfriend." Linda flirted.

"You look amazing." Latrina answered truthfully.

Linda was dressed in a tight gold bodycon dress with a hem barely below her ass. Her long smooth chocolate colored legs seemed to go on forever down to her gold high heels. She had taken gold threads and woven them into her hair and accessorized with gold bracelets and necklace.

"Aww thanks, you look good yourself. I'm sure we'll have guys buying us drinks in no time."

Linda evaluated Latina's outfit. "Don't you have any Jewelry?"

Damn it! Latrina suddenly felt stupid for her oversight. She forgot to accessorize.

"Oh...no, I don't..., I didn't think about it."

"Don't worry; you can have some of mine." Linda removed one of her bracelets from her wrist and placed it onto Jewels. "We can grab a necklace at the store on our way out."

"So who is this friend you said you were inviting?" Linda asked.

"Her name is Samantha Sung. She's a nurse, and we can pick her up at this address."

"Well ok then, let's go."

**

Latrina couldn't ever remember clubbing before. Fuzzy feelings and vague memories of standing out on the street in line only to be denied entry disappeared when Linda led Latrina and Samantha straight to the head of the line only to have all three waived right in by the bouncer.

And why wouldn't they? Linda, an African beauty in her gold body-con dress, Latrina with her alabaster skin in her pleated tartan skirt and front tie crop top, and Samantha with her exotic Asian heritage in a red mandarin style figure hugging mini-dress, the three of them together could...and did...literally stop traffic.

Latrina was also pleased with the cheap gold necklace they had picked up. The faux crystal pendant that dangled between her small breasts further enhanced the impression of having more cleavage than she really did.

And the club and bar scene was equally amazing; Samantha, Linda, and Latrina found a table but were soon never short of attention. It seemed as if every man in the club had their eyes on them and were eager to try their chances.

Latrina had thought that she would hold back awhile a try to enjoy the new experience, but almost immediately she was whisked away by a handsome stranger onto the dance floor. Such a shame she had no dance skills whatsoever.

"You're not a good dancer, are you?" One guy even asked her as she tried to follow her partner's lead.

"No...but I make up for it with enthusiasm." She smiled coyly at her dance partner, then turned around and started to grind her buttocks into her dance partners lap, just the way owner would have liked...

"Yeah baby, that's what I'm talking about."

Another guy who approached her asked if she was a goth.

"What do you mean?"

"Well your skin is so pale, and the blood red mini skirt and all, I was just wondering, I've always wanted a goth girl-friend."

"I...I don't even know what that is." Latrina said truthfully.

He just looked at her as if she was stupid or something. Latrina decided she didn't like his stupid looking face and walked off the dance floor.

It seemed like it had been hours but somehow they all got back together again at their table for drinks at the same time.

"So how did you become a nurse anyway?" Linda asked Sam.

"The usual way," She said "Asian parents and their high expectations."

"So how did you become a maid?" Latrina asked Linda.

"I got lost on my way to college." Linda smirked. "But seriously, I should have stayed in school, but gave it up for what I thought was love. I let a man ruin my life."

"I know how that is. I loved school." Latrina volunteered.

"Do you remember your school? High school? College?" Samantha asked.

"No, just that I liked it." Latrina suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of sadness overcome her. She felt as if she were about to cry and struggled to control her emotions. She didn't want to ruin this night. "Will I ever get my memory back?" her voiced quavered.

Samantha was struggling with her answer when another suitor walked up and placed a drink in front of Latrina.

"Here you go love, No need to look so sad. Whatever it is can be better if you let it."

"Thanks. Who are you?"

"Someone who would like to have a dance with you later." He said, with a wink as he departed.

"That was nice."

"He was cute too."

"Don't drink that."

"Why?" Latrina asked innocently.

"Date rape drugs; for all we know he could have spiked your drink."

"Oh. Shame that there's no way to tell."

"There was. One of my friends from college developed a straw that can detect GHB in a drink and change color to indicate the presence of the date rape drug. Shortly afterwards California banned the use of straws. Coincidence? I think not!"

The three girls all laughed at the irony.

"Latrina Jane Doe, don't you dare drink that." Samantha warned.

"If anything happens you will see and can rescue me." She said as she sipped it anyway. "What is this drink anyway? Is this a Manhattan? I think this is a Manhattan."

Mysteriously the guy who bought her the drink returned and escorted Latrina out onto dance floor as two more men persuaded Linda and Samantha to dance as well.

Latrina let herself go and fell into rhythm with the throbbing baseline and the high energy pulse of the dance music. Her dance partner was certainly handsome, she thought. She must be getting tired though; everything seemed to be getting hazy. Her vision was getting a bit blurry and she was suddenly feeling sleepy.

Latrina was grateful that her dancer partner wanted to take her out into the alley for some fresh air, so thoughtful...

Latrina didn't struggle at all as her dance partner became very handsy, groping her, and she didn't resist as he turned her around to lift up her skirt and pull down her panty and pantyhose. She would never resist her owner after all. Obedience is life.

Owner must be very eager, she thought as she let out a sharp hiss of pain as he entered her ass without using lube. Latrina had trained herself not to cry out as owner would cue her in if he wanted her to scream or vocalize.

Latrina was relieved somewhat and confused a bit because the cock now thrusting into her ass didn't hurt as much as it should be.

It felt different somehow.

Smaller.

Wait a minute...despite her stupor, she was suddenly aware that the man fucking her wasn't owner...this isn't owner, it can't be, she realized as the strange man was railing her ass, pressing her body up against a filthy dumpster, holding her in place.

Latrina thought to struggle against the stranger when after one more deep thrust he ground down hard on her bottom. She heard the stranger gasp in pleasure and felt the warm wet impact of his cum as it spurt and splat deep inside of her ass.

"Damn girl, your ass was fine but it's time to fuck that pussy now." The stranger said.

When he spun her around Latrina saw the face of the nice man who bought her the drink and had danced with her. Strangely his face contorted into one of shock and disgust as he glanced down to her waist and legs.

"You have a cock? You're a tranny? You Fucking bitch!"

Latrina never saw the blow that hit her coming. Knocked back against the dumpster she tried to take a step but fell over as her panties and panty hose had been pushed down to her knees when the handsome stranger fucked her ass. Her legs were restrained by them, preventing Latrina from maintaining her balance.

Almost immediately Latrina felt the surge of adrenaline and she momentarily snapped out of her drug induced stupor.

Latrina laughed out loud as she struggled to pull up her panties and panty hose, covering her small penis and coincidentally trapping the strangers cum now leaking from her ruined asshole.

"That's pathetic. My Owner hit's way harder than that." Latrina broke into hysterical giggles "You hit like a girl!"

Apparently that was the wrong thing to say as the man got angrier. He pulled back his fist and was about to hit her again when...

Things seem to shift in to slow motion as Latrina looked past the handsome stranger. From out of the shadows and darkness she saw Linda swung a bottle, breaking it against the man's head, knocking him out.

"Call the police"

Latrina spontaneously decided to search his pockets and took out a wallet and a couple vials of some liquid. This must be that GHB stuff Samantha mentioned, she mused.

"You shouldn't drug and rape girls." she said to the handsome unconscious stranger.

**

Not surprisingly, as Linda spoke to the police, Samantha followed Latrina to the Emergency Room. For the second time since her rescue Latrina lost her clothing as evidence of suspected rape and had to endure the probing and swabbing of the nurse with the rape kit.

Latrina wasn't very upset about the GHB, or about being hit. But those clothes had cost her almost 30 dollars. After taxes that was 3 hours of work! And the tartan mini-skirt was so old it was a vintage classic. It actually had a Made in the USA label.

She was angry at the man who deceived her. Bought her a drink and seemed all nice only to use her the way he did. He wasn't Owner, who does he think he is?

And in that moment Latrina finally had an epiphany.

Owner shouldn't have hurt her either.

Realization dawned in Latrina's conscious mind that Owner was not a rescuer after all.

And for the first time in nearly 13 years emotions of anger, despair, sadness, and joy overwhelmed her carefully constructed fortitude. As her mental walls came down and Latrina, bawling like a baby, burst out into tears, and somehow knew what she needed to do. She had to make it right.

**

The Trial.

Prosecuting Attorney Irma Ryley Hotte had laid out her case that Jane Doe/Latrina was kidnapped, raped, and tortured and that Darnell Demetrius Tonga was the perpetrator of these crimes.

Despite being rushed by the limited preparation time she knew she had a strong case and despite not enough time to review all the evidence the evidence she did present was compelling.

After opening statements, where Darnel Demetrius Tonga waived his right to make an opening statement, Irma led with the Original Rape video.

The defense objected over showing the videos as inflammatory and prejudicial, but the judge ruled against him.

Irma showed other videos of corporal punishment and torture. The defense didn't challenge any of them.

Irma showed the jury the white van with the mattress in the back.

She had experts testify on the Criminal definitions for Kidnapping, rape, and torture.

She had Dr. Nisenvy testify on her diagnosis of Stockholm syndrome and PTSD and had her explain her diagnosis of the accused as having psychopathic traits and antisocial personality disorder.

Irma only felt uneasy about not calling Jane Doe Latrina to the stand. She believed her testimony would not be compelling and was compromised due to her condition. Despite learning about Latrina's epiphany, a "breakthrough" as Dr. P. Nisenvy called it; she had just been raped, again, and was probably an unreliable witness. They couldn't even identify who she was prior to her kidnapping. The police had made no headway in finding her original identity.

So notwithstanding her unwillingness to have the victim testify, Irma felt like she was in a strong position with the jury when she rested her case.

**

All eyes in the court were on Darnell Demetrius Tonga as he rose to begin his defense. Acting as his own attorney for the defense he had still hired a practicing attorney as side chair for advice and counsel only.

It was a complete surprise to everyone when he called himself to the stand.

Even Judge Malarkey watched with interest as the defendant took the stand and was sworn in.

"First of all let me set the record straight. I rescued "Latrina" and these videos are actually defense exhibits." Darnell began his statement.

"Latrina was injured and confused. She had suffered a blow to the head. I offered to take her to the hospital but she didn't want to go." Darnell lied "So I took her to my place to look after her."

"During her recovery we spent a great deal of time together. It was during this time that she confessed how much she hated her old life and just wished she could get away from it all. I found her fascinating and it was during this time that our sexual relationship also began."