Kidnapped; Rescued. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hhnnggh..." Latrina moaned as her ass stretched to accommodate his huge intrusion.

"Now bounce girl." Darnell ordered next.

So typical, Latrina thought, to make her do all the work. Latrina obeyed the order and slowly at first, to adapt to the massive anal intrusion, and then with increasing tempo bounced higher and higher on Darnell's dick.

The sounds of sighs and gasps, slaps of skin on skin, and groans of pleasure slowly filled the room as Latrina did as Owner bade. Her tiny cock, free from her panties gathered around her ankles was hard but she was in no danger of cumming. She made sure to avoid stimulating her prostrate as she worked Owner's cock with her ass. Owner didn't like it when she came anyway. It was always all about him.

Owner had just cum in her mouth and down her throat so Latrina knew she would be in it for the long haul. Already her leg muscles were feeling the strain. Her quads, hamstrings, and gleuts were starting to burn with the build up of lactic acid. She used her arms more to balance and lift herself up to maintain her rhythm and endurance.

Latrina was just thankful that she had the foresight to give herself an enema in preparation for tonight. Using the disposable bottle from the pharmacy was new as opposed to the enema bag Owner made her keep in her dungeon. But it worked and now her clean and wet ass was being impaled by her owner's huge cock.

Just like any other day really.

Finally, after a good 15 minutes of bouncing up and down on owners cock, Owner finally erupted again inside her with a low throaty growl and the wet internal impact of cum deep inside her bowels.

Latrina waited until owner lifted her off. She made sure to lick owners cock clean again just like the last time; topside, underside, left side, then right side, and then one more swirl with her tongue around the his meaty mushroom head, cleaning it all. Finally she pulled her panties up from her ankles trapping Owner's spent residual cum.

"Good girl" Owner actually praised her.

"Thank you Owner." Latrina answered as expected.

"You seem parched. May I fetch you some water from the kitchen?"

Darnell looked at Latrina with curiosity. He had been training her to anticipate his needs for some time. It would seem that aspect of her training was still in effect as well.

"Yeah, a tall glass of water, and get my pain meds from the counter as well." He ordered.

Latrina rose smoothly from her kneeling position onto her 5 inch high stiletto heels and walked with poise toward the open concept kitchen area with the squishy feeling of cum sliding around in her ass. Fortunately the glasses were in a cabinet with glass panels and were obvious.

She found his pills by the sink and as she made to fill the glass from the tap received her first rebuke of the day.

"Not tap water," Owner growled "bottled water from the fridge."

Latrina immediately went to the refrigerator and opened it up, finding an unopened bottle of pure spring water. Taking the bottle of pills, bottle of water, and glass back to her owner, she once again knelt in front of him.

She handed him his pills, opened the bottle of water and poured out a glassful before handing him the glass and recapping the water bottle.

Darnell watched as Latrina sat obediently and waited for her next command.

"I'm gonna get some sleep. I can't have you wandering about." Darnell produced a pair of handcuffs. "Put your hands behind your back."

Latrina did as she was told and Owner cuffed her hands behind her.

"You can sleep on the floor till I figure out what I'm gonna do with you."

"Yes Owner." Latrina answered happily.

Darnell watched as Latrina lay down, using her jacket as a pillow, and curled into a little ball to make ready to sleep. The hardwood floor would hardly be considered comfortable, but Darnell didn't care. As long as Latrina obeyed was all that mattered.

Darnell went to bed, he watched Latrina as she lay there for a long time before finally falling asleep.

**

When Latrina finally heard the lights click off she opened her eyes. In the darkened room she could still make out all the details as there was enough light filtering in from the windows. Darnell had left her restrained on the floor.

Latrina waited and waited until she heard the sounds of heavy deep even breathing. Her owner was now fast asleep.

Gently pushing herself up to a kneeling position she looked around the room again. She verified that Owner was still asleep.

She reached into a hidden hole in the bottom hem of her jacket and retrieved the handcuff keys she had brought with her. She had left her jacket pockets empty in case Owner had searched them and although he hadn't she still felt pride in hiding the key.

Gently and quietly she unlocked the cuffs binding her hands behind her back. She placed the cuffs softly on the floor, and again checking that Owner was asleep, took off her high heels. Latrina needed to move silently and the heel taps on the studio apartment hard wood floors would have given her away.

Latrina then retrieved the bottle of water owner had left on the side table next to the leather chair and removed one more vial from the hidden pocket in the hem of her jacket. The vial of liquid GHB she had taken from the rapist at the dance club would be perfect for her use. Latrina took the vial of GHB and opened it up and poured the contents into the water bottle.

Walking as slowly and as silently as a ghost Latrina made her way to Owners bed. She swirled the contents of the water bottle to mix them thoroughly as she walked.

At the night stand she found the half consumed glass of water that owner had been drinking from. She saw that he took a sip whenever he stirred from his sleep. It was something that he had often done whenever he bothered to tie her up on her basement bed and spend the night with her.

After all, it is important to stay hydrated.

Latrina quietly poured the mixture of GHB and water from the water bottle into Owner's glass and gave the glass a small swirl to mix it before slowly retreating back to her spot on the floor.

Latrina lay back down on the floor and watched and waited as owner slept until almost an hour later, near midnight, when he stirred from his sleep, looked over at her to see her still at her spot on the floor, and then took a long drink from his glass.

Latrina waited another quarter hour until she was sure Owner had fallen back asleep and the drug would probably have affected him.

Latrina then stood up and went down stairs to find the basement.

**

Darnell Demetrius Tonga woke up feeling tired and stiff. He tried to stretch out the kinks of his muscles only to discover that he was restrained. Confusion flared into anger as Darnell realized that he was tied up spread eagle in his own bed.

"CUNT!" He roared "WHAT DID YOU DO?"

Latrina Jane Doe was startled at the sudden outburst. She was so startled by it that she broke the yolk of the fried egg she was making for her breakfast.

Plating the egg next to the whole wheat toast and bacon she had just cooked, she turned off the burner of the stove, took a fork, and made her way to Owner's bed.

"I wondered when you would wake up." She said.

"Cunt! Untie me now or so help me god you will never forget the pain I will rain down...AAAAAUUGH..."

"Oops. Dropped my bacon. It's still hot you know."

Latrina watched as the hot bacon grease made a minor burn on Owner's abs. She gingerly picked up the piece of bacon and set it back on her plate to cool.

"Untie me now!" Owner growled. He tensed and pulled against his restraints and although the nylon straps creaked from the strain and the bed frame itself flexed the bonds held firm.

"I see you find your self in a position that I'm far more used to than you are." Latrina took a bite of her egg, then a bite of toast, then a bite of her bacon.

Darnell pulled as hard as he could against the restraints but to no avail. Spread eagle on his master bed, with a metal frame that he himself built, all four limbs were secured to each corner of the bed frame, with a collar and lash from his neck to the headboard and another strap around his abdomen to either side of the bed. Darnell's anger reached its pinnacle as he struggled against the bonds.

"When I went down to the basement I was worried when I saw that all the stuff had been taken away. I guess it was seized as evidence. I thought I would have to tear up the sheets off my bed. But in your shop I saw these nylon tie down straps and thought that I could use them as restraints."

Latrina smiled at her resourcefulness.

"I wanted to use the leather straps on my bed from the basement and I remember I had made the bed before you ordered me to use the throat training dildo. I had tucked the straps under the mattress like usual. I guess the police found them and took them though...."

Darnell roared again and tried to break the bonds.

"Be careful, you'll give yourself ligature marks." Latrina offered helpfully as she ate another bite of egg, then toast, then bacon.

Darnell realized he was in danger. He couldn't break the straps. He decided to try and reason with Cunt.

"Why? Why this? After all I've done for you. I've rescued you, saved you, kept you and fed you and trained you and this is how you repay me?"

Latrina was thoughtful for quite some time. Darnell thought that maybe she realized how much trouble she would be in if she didn't let him go. He was astonished when she finally answered.

"Yes."

Latrina took the last bite of egg, then the last bite of toast, and then the last bit of bacon. She then took her plate and fork to the kitchen and proceeded to wash the dishes, utensils and silverware. Darnell watched as she washed the pots and pans and cleaned up the kitchen and put everything away in its proper place.

In between struggles with the tie-down straps he watched her as she took a swiffer from his cleaning closet and cleaned the hardwood floors. He watched as she took a rag and wiped down the leather chair he had fucked her on the day before. She then rinsed the rag out with soap and water in the sink. She walked over to the thermostat.

"Don't you touch my thermostat!" Darnell ordered.

Latrina hesitated only a moment. Then...she deliberately disobeyed an order.

"Ok dad." She rolled her eyes as she turned down the thermostat and wiped it clean with the rag.

Latrina smiled as she remembered the times Owner had left her tied to her bed without a blanket, shivering in the dungeon. Turnabout is fair play after all.

Darnell watched Latrina, still wearing her uniform of the day, as she walked gracefully over to the trench coat she had set on another chair, picked it up, and put it on, pocketed the rag, and then put her heels back on as well.

"You were asleep when I took a shower to wash out my ass and hand-wash my panties. There was a LOT of cum to wash out. You're shower is totally scrubbed clean by the way." Latrina announced with a smile.

"You can't leave me like this." Darnell shouted.

"Yes I can." Latrina answered softly. "You're evil."

Latrina walked toward the stairs to make her exit, the gentle tapping of her heels on the hardwood floor the only sound in the room until Owner yelled one more time.

"You better pray that I don't break free because when I find you I will kill you; you fucking deceitful ungrateful lying fucking whore!!!"

Latrina watched as Owner struggled uselessly against the bonds one more time.

"Then I'll pray you don't get free."

**

Albi Bock listened in on the conversation from the bug he had planted in the ceiling of the studio apartment and had to admit to himself that the trannie had balls.

He watched from his long lens as she exited the front door and made her way down the street disappearing around the corner; her hair and makeup still intact, the trench coat pulled tight around her narrow waist and the sway of her ass and hips betraying nothing of her true gender. She looked like just another girl making her walk of shame after a night out.

It was unfortunate that it came to this but Albi Bock decided that he had to go over to DDT's residence and do something.

Albi Bock entered through the front door; Latrina hadn't bother locking it, and rapidly made his way to the upstairs studio apartment. He walked straight over to the bed to find DDT, naked and restrained and still struggling.

Darnell's face fell as he realized who was now standing over him.

"I never thought it would be you. How did you finally get me?"

"The police think I am a DEA agent." Albi Bock answered truthfully.

Darnell laughed humorlessly. "A DEA agent? You? That's rich!"

Albi Bock nodded in agreement. Rival cartels often went to great lengths to outcompete their competition. That Darnell was on the other side compared to Albi...well, it was just business after all.

"Darnell, you remember how I always told you I'd kill you last?"

"Yeah."

Albi Bock pulled out his knife.

"I lied"

**

After being released from being a material witness Latrina was finally placed in a home specializing in care of people with TBI and memory loss issues. For most it was a lot like a minimum security prison hospital.

Amazingly, Latrina thrived after receiving a diagnosis of Gender Dysphoria and she was allowed and encouraged to dress femininely.

Latrina had even kept her job as a hotel maid and occasional front desk clerk.

The only worry was the disappearance of Darnell. Police had arrived a day later with a warrant for his arrest on drug trafficking but Darnell was nowhere to be found. Police assumed he had fled the city and had issued an All Points Bulletin and were on the lookout but...

Sitting in the small coffee shop Latrina heard the news personally from Detective Hunt. Detective Shaw thought she looked disappointed.

"Coffee for Tya...Taya...Tyla..." The barista droned trying to find the owner of the drink.

"So you need to be careful. If he's still out there he may come for you." Shaw said.

"I'll will." Latrina answered.

**

"I see you are doing very well." Dr. P. Nisenvy was wrapping up her last interview with her patient.

"Yes. And I've even decided on one other thing you asked me about."

"You've decided on a name for yourself?"

"Yes."

Dr. Nisenvy looked at her patient who appeared eager to reveal her name. Her demeanor indicated that she was anticipating this as much as a child was anticipating a Christmas present.

"And what have you chosen?"

"I've decided on Laura."

"Laura, that's a lovely name."

"Yes...Laura Jane West." Laura announced and broke into a beautiful smile.

"It suits you. I think you've chosen well." Laura really was quite lovely. She should pass as a woman in public with no difficulty; her presentation and demeanor were excellent.

Laura Jane West smiled brightly. She had a future to look forward to after all.

**

Fredrick Stone sat alone in his apartment. It was the weekend and he was watching television. His coworkers had invited him over to a game but Fred didn't want to bother buying anything to bring for the potluck tailgate they threw for each game day.

He wasn't called Fred 'Skin-Flint' Stone for nothing.

Truth be told this game today was boring and lacking in any real action. Fred decided to check his mail on the half time and was disappointed to see that the only letter was for someone else; a wrong delivery no doubt.

The address to this apartment was correct but the delivery was in some other guy's name.

Fred was bored and instead of just trashing the envelope decided to open it and read it.

It was a letter from some bank that was about to close down an inactive account due to required amount of time under law...blah blah blah...and inadequate funds left in the account....any money left will be absorbed by the bank and the state...blah blah blah...and to please contact us immediately if this letter is in error.

Fred looked at the name and address on the letter again; Lawrence James Westley.

Nope, didn't know him. Must've just been some guy who rented this place before I did, he thought.

He thought about the bank though. Fuck those guys, thinking they're so clever and better than you just taking your money like that.

Oh well, not my concern, he thought as he dropped the letter into the trash, the game was back on anyway.