Kidnapped; Rescued. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What we have is definitely a kinky relationship but it is also a consensual relationship. It may be unusual, yes, but not illegal or criminal. What two consenting adults to in the privacy of their own home are not for the state to regulate."

'At this time I'd like to have my co-chair play video evidence exhibit A."

"Objection, this video has not been viewed before by the court." Irma objected.

"All these videos were seized by the prosecution. Not my fault they haven't watched it." Darnell countered.

"The objection is overruled."

Darnell's attorney produced and played the video. On screen for the entire court to see was a kinky wedding video of Latrina standing and reciting vows wearing a wedding outfit consisting entirely of white lingerie.

"Objection your honor, a video sham marriage doesn't constitute a legal marriage."

"Actually your honor, at the time this was made it did in fact constitute a common law marriage consistent with common law marriage laws per state statues. That the law was changed later doesn't change what we did back then."

"Prosecution is overruled."

"I, Latrina Gina Davis, do solemly swear, to love, honor, cherish, and obey..." The video was allowed to play to its quick conclusion.

Irma thought about it and noticed the passing resemblance to the actress in Latrina's name but still...

"In this next video you will see..." Darnell continued his defense...

The video was one where Darnell was demonstrating hairstyling techniques for Latrina by teasing and styling her hair. Latrina's appreciative comments didn't help the prosecutor's case.

"It's Lovely"

"I will teach you and you will learn to do this for yourself"

"Of course Owner, anything to make you happy."

Then the next video he produced was one where Latrina appeared thankful after Darnell had presented Latrina with new cosmetics and lingerie; given as gifts in gift wrapping no less.

"That was for Valentines day." Darnell added from the stand.

As the video progressed Darnell sounded positive as he reinforced Latrina's self image.

"I also let her out when she wanted to go out." The next video that was queued up began to play and a street scene unfolded on the television. "Latrina was not a captive at all. Here I have video of her going for a walk."

This was news to the prosecutor. Latrina Jane Doe had said that in the 13 years of captivity she never left the basement dungeon.

The video showed Latrina dressed in a micro miniskirt, tight top, thigh high stiletto heels, too much makeup and long teased hair. She was approached by strange men whom she promptly rejected.

The prosecutor was stunned that Darnell would introduce this video as evidence. Had Latrina actually been sent out to be a street walking prostitute?

"Also, we celebrated her birthday every year." The next video cut to a scene of Latrina being thankful for birthday cake and a present. Opening the present she received a new sex toy, and was seen to gush enthusiastically over it. She then started to use the toy to scoop off frosting from her cake and suck the frosting off the toy.

Judge Malarkey ordered the tape stopped before the prosecutor could object but the scene managed to stop on a still of Latrina begging for Darnell's cock for her next birthday present.

"Your honor, these videos clearly show that Jane Doe is suffering from Stockholm syndrome, not a willing partner in a twisted romantic relationship."

"That's for the jury to decide" Darnell countered back.

The judge banged his gavel "Order...there will be order in the court!"

"Your honor," The Irma Hotte began slowly "This evidence demands that we reopen our case, we wish to call Jane Doe, also known as Latrina to the stand to rebut these outlandish statements."

"Objection your honor. As a married woman, Latrina is protected from the prosecution's attempt to force her to testify against her husband. Further, given the brain damage she suffered...uh...from her fall 13 years ago, she isn't capable of coherent testimony. In fact, we have learned that while she was under the protection of the city she was in fact drugged and raped. She is hardly in any condition to appear in court."

Darnells objections were well reasoned, clear, and technically correct. Irma hadn't hated him before, but now she did. He was actually being effective at representing himself in a court of law.

It came as no surprise that the Judge ruled in favor of the Defense. Jane Doe's testimony was inadmissible due to probable married status and diagnosed mental deficiency.

Irma looked out at the jury as they were all attentive and following the proceedings eagerly. She had to admit that DDT wasn't an idiot after all and was doing well in court.

Irma regretted her decision not to call Latrina as a witness, but even with 20-20 hindsight the risk of her testimony was too great.

There was no rescue from this shit show now.

**

Despite cross examining Darnell Tonga, Irma was unable to make him retract a statement, trick him, or get him to question his own motives for rescuing Latrina.

Ultimately she had to conclude her cross examination.

The defense continued by presenting a psychiatrist with their own expert opinions to rebut Dr. Nisenvy's.

They even questioned the validity of the scientific method in Psychology arguing that it was a "soft science" and played fast and loose with the rules.

Irma knew they were only trying to create doubt in the mind of Jury.

Their expert compared Darnell's alleged list of psychopathic indicators to other lists such as to alcoholism. They argued that the existence of a list can be interpreted so many ways that anybody could be labeled as a psychopath or an alcoholic.

Their expert argued that it doesn't allow for strong willed passionate and intelligent people to overcome adversity or succeed without being labeled by those 'others'.

**

When it finally came time for closing arguments Irma Ryley Hotte summed up the prosecutors case in her own admirable way, but there was no accounting for the charisma that Darnell Demetrius Tonga brought to the courthouse floor.

He argued that the claims that alleged "abuse" of Latrina were simply Darnell and Latrina role playing and finding those limits and not exceeding them.

"Verbal abuse" was also just role-play. They both knew it and accepted and participated in it willingly.

She was kept in the basement due to her agoraphobia and fear of people, as well as for their passionate relationship. The one time she wanted to go out had ended badly with multiple men hitting on her and soliciting her for sex. She found it so uncomfortable she never wanted to go out again.

"I've told my story using the words of others and the evidence presented by the prosecution. There is no need to bore you, or keep you here in court, on jury duty, away from your families, business, and lives any longer than you already have."

"The facts speak for themselves...I rescued her...I cared for her...I loved her...This relationship may be unusual, it may be kinky, but it is not criminal. The only verdict that you can find that is supported by the evidence is not guilty."

"Thank you, the defense rests."

**

Jane Doe Latrina watched as the defense closed their case, she left quickly after both sides made their closing arguments.

Latrina realized that Owner would probably get away with it. She couldn't imagine anyone finding him guilty. Some of the jurors were actually nodding their heads along in agreement when Darnell was making his points.

She never saw Darnell out in public before so she never realized how charismatic and charming he could be in person. She only knew of the controlling and abusive Owner.

Latrina decided then and there she would have to get her revenge. If the Jury returned a verdict of not guilty, she would be ready.

Latrina went out to the mall and made a bee line straight to the Victoria's Secret store.

"I need a bra fitting please." Latrina had thought she was slightly above an A cup and was not surprised when the attendant directed her to bras with a B cup.

"Your breasts are actually larger than an A but slightly smaller than a B. These bras have a built in push up function and will do wonders for your cleavage" the attendant gushed. Latrina selected a white satin push up bra.

After that it was an easy matter to buy matching white satin panties as well.

And she purchased pink thigh high stockings and a pink garter belt to go with it.

A stop at the shoe store for new high heels; black with 5 inch stilettos that completed the look.

The final store was a fetish shop near her hotel. The BDSM section had the item she wanted; a gold collar with 'CUNT" in metal letters riveted onto it.

Latrina had purchased for herself the exact same uniform of the day that Owner had made her wear almost every day of her life for the last 13 years.

As an afterthought Latrina stopped by the thrift store and found a woman's trench coat.

Finally, she made an appointment to get her hair done, as well as a salon make-over. After all, everything had to be perfect for Owner.

**

City News Now

Darnell Tonga Found Not Guilty.

In a stunning jury decision, Darnell Demetrius Tonga was found not guilty of kidnapping, rape and torture. Prosecutors admit they were stunned by the verdict as video evidence shown to the jury was clearly evidence of the abuse suffered by the victim at the hands of the accused.

Women's groups and transgender advocates also condemned the decision.

The news camera showed Darnell Tonga on the front steps of the courthouse...large groups of protestors and counter-protesters held signs and tried to drown each other out with competing chants.

"Master's Rule/ Slaves Serve" read one sign.

"Slaves and Subs Serves Silently" was held up by a woman in a black latex catsuit. A man in a gimp suit groveled at her feet.

"Support Non-Traditional Marriage" Read another.

"Love knows Bounds" Read yet another sign held up by a woman in chains.

"Ties that Bind" and "Live, Laugh, Love" also populated the scenery.

"This is a great day for justice!" Mr. Tonga was quoted as saying as he left via the front doors to the court house. "Romantic couples who engage in erotic role play have a right to not be questioned in how they conduct their private affairs."

There was no word from the prosecuting attorney's office on whether or not Mr. Tonga, who was found injured at a mass-murder crime scene believed to be the work of cartel members would face additional charges of drug trafficking or homicide.

**

Agent Albi Bock was standing his surveillance detail of Darnell's residence and was interested when a young woman walked down the street and approached DDT's home. In the early evening light it was difficult to see who she was.

He zoomed in on her with the telephoto lens of his camera and his interest was piqued when he was able to see that Latrina Jane Doe was making her way to Darnell Demetrius Tonga's front door.

Agent Bock made sure that his cameras were recording the scene from a distance as he watched and waited. He had just learned that the jury, after only 1 day of deliberations, had come back with a verdict of not guilty earlier that morning.

**

Latrina walked confidently up to Darnell's home. She found it odd that she had never seen it before today. She had to use Google street view to find it after finding his address listed in an on line public telephone directory.

All that time she had been hidden away in his basement and he had lived right out in the open, no one ever suspecting.

She loosened the waist belt around her trench coat slightly as she approached the front door. Taking a deep breath, Latrina reached out and rang the buzzer.

"Well, if that don't beat all." Owner's voice sounded from a hidden speaker somewhere in the doorway.

Latrina looked up and around before she spotted the recessed security camera looking down on her from above.

"Owner, I have found you." She tried to make her voice sound sultry, just like owner expected.

"And you can go away. What do you think you're doing anyway?" Darnell watched Latrina on his security monitor. Although he was curious he had no intention of letting her in. Something strange must be going on.

"I've come back to you Owner." Darnell watched as the Latrina on camera took off her overcoat revealing that she wore nothing but her uniform of the day; panties and bra, stockings and garter belts, high heels and collar.

Darnell watched as Latrina folded her coat neatly and placed it on the door step before her, then gracefully knelt down onto it, bowed her head and waited.

Darnell was nonplussed. He clicked off the intercom and watched the monitor as Latrina knelt on his front door step. It would be cooling off outside now that the sun had set. Sure enough, he could see that she was shivering a little.

Why was she here? Darnell watched with interest for over an hour as Latrina stayed kneeling, even when a stranger walking his dog past the door, looked up, shook his head in dismissal, and walked away.

Darnell Demetrius Tonga smiled as the stranger with the dog walked away. All his neighbors knew to keep away from his home. He had done many things to make sure that his dwelling was safe and secure. "Reminding" those who were too curious... well... eventually word got around.

Darnell finally let his curiosity get the best of him. Rising from his seat he made his way to his front door and opened it.

Latrina did not look up when the door opened. Her training meant that she must remain motionless until Owner spoke to her first.

"What do you want?" He finally asked.

"You did say in court I was your wife." Latrina answered obediently.

"That was role play; the court misunderstood my statement, not that I'm complaining." Darnell chuckled darkly and knowingly.

Darnell looked around the empty darkened streets and after a moments hesitation finally summoned Latrina inside.

Latrina delicately picked up her jacket and held it carefully in front of her as she stood up and keeping her head respectfully bowed, walked into Owner's home.

She only had a few moments to glimpse at what appeared to be a machine shop of sorts taking up the mostly empty shop floor space as her owner took her by her elbow and directed her up a set of stairs.

Taken upstairs Latrina was astonished at the studio apartment that took up the entire second floor. Not that she had any time to look around or explore. Owner immediately made her kneel down again, and as he sat down in a leather chair gave one command.

"Explain yourself!"

Latrina did, and as she spoke she inflected as much sincerity as she could.

"Owner, the police took me from my room. They dragged me away to a hospital. They told me terrible things about you. They said you were a bad man. They said that you mistreated me. But I know my owner. Owner rescued me. Owner takes care of me. Owner loves me and keeps me safe. I owe my owner my life."

Darnell watched Latrina and surprise turned to shock and then acceptance.

Everything she just said made sense. Darnell felt the rush of power and of realization of the control he had over her. They never called her to testify because she couldn't. Darnell now knew that his conditioning of Latrina was effective and total. Her obedience at the hospital bead in intensive care was proof of that.

The rush of this realization was quite heady. He needed a test; something more to prove her obedience.

"What you say is true. Now prove what you say and kneel before me and suck my dick."

Latrina crawled forward slowly; she went down to all fours and lowered the arch of her back to cause her buttocks to rise up invitingly. She used the cat like movements Owner had trained her to use; only rising up just enough to reach Owners cock when she was between Owner's knees.

Reaching quickly to unzip owner's trousers she found his meaty cock nestled within and drew it out of his fly.

"What's its name?" Owner asked.

"Kong!" Latrina answered as she then gave his meat a long lick along the top from head to shaft to base.

"What else"

"Big Meat." Latrina answered dutifully as she stroked his thickening shaft and gave another long wet lick on the underside from his circumcision scar town to his scrotum and balls.

"Anything else?" Owner sighed slightly as he relaxed under her oral attention.

Latrina sighed in appreciation. There were so many pet names that Owner made her memorize for his 8 inch long, 2 inch thick, and 6 inch around massive penis, but with all of her practice any of them would be easy for her to recite.

"Cunt's Gagger." Latrina responded enthusiastically as she now took his semi-hard dick and opened her mouth to swallow.

"That's right Cunt. You want me to take you back?"

"MmmHmmm..." Latrina moaned loudly in the affirmative...since she couldn't speak with her mouth full of cock.

"Do you think I should take you back?" Owner asked.

Latrina detected the change in his tone. This was a trick question she realized. As she bobbed her head back up from the base of his cock to the tip she let Owner's cock slip from her mouth as she answered.

"If that's what Owner wants..." and just as quickly bobbed her open mouth back down onto Owner's now rock hard cock.

Latrina slowly increased tempo and speed on her head bobs, swirling her tongue around the tip of his cock at the top of her head bob and humming slightly each time she bobbed down to the base of his cock.

Finding a steady rhythm she then started to fondle Owners massive balls with her other hand. She had to please owner and she needed to follow her plan.

Darnell watched as Cunt arguably gave him the best blow job she had ever given him. Her enthusiasm was obvious and her talents as well. Darnell accepted that she was sincere and that he had broken and trained her so completely that she was entirely his devoted slave. She was everything he had always wanted.

That thought alone finally drove him over the edge. He shot about two weeks worth of stored cum down Cunt's filthy hot wet mouth. Darnell watched to make sure she didn't spill a drop of his precious seed. He watched as her jaw muscles flexed as she swallowed over and over, savoring every last bit of his cum.

Latrina worked hard to swallow all her Owners cum. She forced herself down as far as she could go, every bit as far as when Owner was throat fucking her so that his cum would shoot down her throat with the least amount of effort. Still, some managed to fill her mouth, especially when she had to take a breath to avoid suffocation.

But as his cum slowly tapered off and no more issued forth from his cock head, Latrina relaxed, swallowed some more, then began to lick his cock. Topside, underside, left side, then right side, and then one more quick swirl with her tongue around the mushroom head of his circumcision scar, cleaning it all from any last bit of left over cum.

Larina sat back onto her heels, kneeling before Owner and swallowed once more to make sure Owner saw her take the last of his cum down her throat.

"Stand up and turn around."

Latrina obeyed her order.

Darnell took Latrina's panties by the hem and lowered them down letting them drop to her feet. Then taking her by her hips he pulled her back and down onto his lap.

"You get my dick in your ass now."

Latrina balanced her hands on Darnell's huge thighs as he positioned his still hard dick at the entrance to her ass-pussy. Slowly lowering herself onto his throbbing cock, Latrina was grateful she had used as much saliva as she had. It wasn't the same as lube but it would still do the trick.

Darnell's cock slid easily inside her and Latrina let her body weight carry her down until his meat sword was buried to the hilt inside her ass-pussy.