All Comments on 'Kidnapped The Wrong Woman'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The perfect revenge story and so fuckin hot!

LindsayMurrayLindsayMurrayabout 2 years ago

Karma's a bitch, bitch. So satisfying, in more ways than one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where is the hero/heroine or good guy/girl that will save the victims that were already sold into slavery? Why did the Dragon not kill all of the bad guys at the compound? They would have raped and tortured "his love"! The escaped prisoners should bring the feds and police down on the compound atleast! Your story is not finished yet. I know you wanted the Dragon and his love to be the main storyline, but the situation you put them in became the main storyline! This story is about saving and rescuing the victims now. Whether, the Dragon and his love are involve is up to you. Your story took on a life of its own now!

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 2 years ago

An excellent story.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

Kind of had a suspicion of what was going to happen just because of the genre the story is listed in. Whore got what was coming to her, in spades. Five stars for a short but well done story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First well written story with a plot and not much sex that I've read all the way through. I'm just here for the rough rape sex and, this story did not make me hard. But damn - it kept me reading til the end.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrific story line. Whey didn't Dagon kill them all, you ask? Because they will come back there, evry once in a while to pick up a three or four some, now that they know where it is. The bounty hunter is finished. I was surprised that Dagon didn't take her with them because she not good enough anymore for the average human cock. He probably knows where she is, so he can go get her whenever they want.Well done. Watch your editing. Not bad, but there was a couple of errors. Keep writing.

XYZ

justine_1692justine_16926 months ago

"Hey, Dagon, what's happening my fine god?" Nyarlathotep asked.

"Hi, Nyarly. Not a whole lot. But Me and my lady did find a nice human bitch the other day."

"Yeah? She still among the living?"

"Surprisingly so. She took me in all her holes like she was born to do so."

"That so? Think she might be up for a foursome?"

"Only one way to find out."

Dagon's lady looked up at the night sky.

"Hey," she said. "Looks like the stars are right. Want to see if big C wants to join in?"

"The more the merrier," Dagon replied.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
3261 Followers
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...