Kila's First Mating

Story Info
Females of the human herd are selected for mating.
3.4k words
4.26
9.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
605 Followers

Kila sat with her mother and her aunt under the plum tree. The sun felt wonderful on her bare skin. She watched the other women wandering the fields, happy to be out among them. Her childhood was finally, finally over. She was eighteen years old now and allowed outside, in the fields.

The fences were still there. But they always had been. Kila's grandmother had been a child when the Wyber had arrived, taking the Earth for their own and turning the human race into less than slaves. Humans were livestock on a planet that no longer belonged to them. And they had become resigned to that fact.

Kila looked on the barrier fences, penning in the females, with joy and gratitude. It was a privilege to see them, reserved for those who reached adulthood. Children were reared in the caverns, never seeing the sun or tasting the fresh air. Mothers were allowed to come and go as they wished. but raised their children in the cavern until age 5, then only visited.

As adolescents, the girls were separated from the boys, and females were moved into the cages, large concrete boxes with one barred wall giving them the sun and the air but continuing their confinement. Her mother, like all the mothers, could speak to her daughter, and hand her gifts of fruit and bread, through the gaps between the bars.

Three days after her 18th birthday, Kila had been leashed by her Wyber owner and led out of the cage and into the field. She could go wandering wherever she wished. The leash was removed, and she was free. The fences were her only boundary now. And with 500 square miles to roam in, who would ever want to go past that?

But a commotion was starting up. Large, fierce-looking beasts were approaching, spreading out among the women. Kila's mother and aunt reluctantly stood up and urged Kila to do the same.

"What are those? Are they dangerous?"

"Sniffers. They won't bite you if you do what you're supposed to," her aunt replied.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Just go where they want you to. The herd is being rounded up."

"I'm part of the herd now?" Kila asked excitedly.

"Of course. That's part of being an adult. What did you think?

Kila didn't really even know what she thought. She had a vague notion of needing to prove she belonged. "I guess I thought there was a test or something."

"There is," her mother laughed. "How old are you?"

"18."

"You pass. You're in the herd."

"Oh. What does that mean exactly?"

Her aunt cleared her throat for attention. "Right now, it means that the Sniffers are gathering us together. We'd best get moving and find out why."

The beasts had gotten very close now. Kila and her family had to walk fast to get ahead of them. One of them came up on their left side, crowding them, forcing them to veer right. All the women in the field were being pushed together and guided North.

The Sniffers seemed particularly interested in Kila herself. They proved their names by coming up behind her and shoving their noses between her legs as she ran. It was startling to find herself lifted in the air on the powerful trunk of the large grey animal, then dropped back down. A second and third Sniffer also took an opportunity to take a whiff of her sex and ass.

Two of the beasts came up on either side of her, separating her from the rest of the herding women. They surrounded her and forced her toward some metal stables. A few of the Wyber masters were there, in control of the Sniffers. Kila was pushed into a stall and its door was locked and closed behind her.

"Hey! Let me out! Why am I in here?"

"They won't answer," said a very strange voice on the other side of the stable wall. "They don't speak our language and probably don't even realize we have language."

Kila went to the wall, stood on her tiptoes, and looked over. A male human was on the other side, lying in the grass. Her eyes flew to the thing between his legs. A cock. She'd never seen one before. Not really. As an incurious child, she had not paid attention to the boys around her. Only now, as an adult, did she understand what this thing was for and what it could do. Not from any personal experience, but from the tales and lessons of her mother.

The male chuckled at her attention, drawing her focus back to his face and that unusual voice. "Are you sick?" she asked. "It sounds like you have a cold."

"No," he said. "You're just used to women's voices. A man's voice is deeper."

"That's weird. Say something. Let me hear it again."

Instead of speaking, he sang to her. It was a song she knew well. All the humans did. It was about the day the aliens invaded. She didn't understand all of the words, but she could sing every one. She had heard the song countless times. But Kila had never heard it like this. Instead of her mother's sweet clarity or her aunt's raspy voice, the man sang with a rumbling growl, deeper than the lowest voice she'd ever heard.

Her body was reacting strangely to this incredible noise. Her skin felt heated, like she'd spent too much time near the heating vent or in the sun. She was breathing faster, almost panting. And her nipples had popped out like she was cold. There was an odd shifting in her belly and a twitchy feeling between her legs.

She reached down to rub her sex, which was burning to be touched. There was moisture leaking out of her, alarming Kila. Was she sick? What did this all mean?

Maybe she was allergic to men. That would explain it. All these symptoms had showed up as a result of hearing that deep voice and seeing his cock. She wondered if other women had this affliction.

But try as she might, Kila could not make herself move away from that stable wall. If her eyes were not glued to the man's protruding sex, she would have closed her eyes to better appreciate that gloriously deep voice.

The man broke off singing as one of the Wyber approached. The tall, spindly creature entered the stall next to Kila's. she hurried to the corner to see what they were doing to her left without losing sight of the man in the stable behind hers.

There was another female in the left-hand stall. The Wyber held her by the arm with one tentacle while it set up some kind of net suspended about three feet above the stable floor. With the amazing strength these aliens possessed, the Wyber hoisted the female up and deposited her in the net as though laying a child in a hammock.

But they weren't putting her down for a nap. The Wyber secured her arms and legs with straps, so she was tied down in a spread-eagle position. Kila was terrified for the poor woman, and even more afraid that she might be next. But the female herself seemed calm and resigned, even relaxed in her bonds, expecting whatever was to come.

"Why are they doing this to you?" Kila hissed. "Are you being punished?"

The male laughed. "Not punished," he said. "She's being serviced."

Without Kila noticing, he had approached and was watching the female tied to the net. His own stable was much larger than hers. He could look over the back wall of several of the female stalls. Kila was a little resentful that the male worm growing out of his groin gave him the privilege of so much extra space. She couldn't help glancing down at the fascinating cock dangling down between his legs.

Except it wasn't dangling anymore. The thing had stiffened up, getting longer and straighter and fuller and was pointing almost straight out from his body. She didn't know those things could do that. Her mother had told her men used them to pee. Clearly, there was more to the story.

When the female was secure, a gate was opened between her stable and the male's. He gave a smirk and swaggered through. The female watched his approach and opened her legs as wide as her bonds would allow.

Kila watched in fascination. The male moved between the bound female's thighs until his erect cock was resting on the patch of hair above her sex. Kila's own sex was twitching in reaction, wanting to feel that male organ tapping her in the same place.

"Do it," the female said. "I've been ready for hours." And the male nodded in agreement.

He backed off a tiny bit, then advanced. With his fingers, he aimed his cock right at the female's pussy. Kila gasped as that male rod actually got pushed right inside the pussy. Why would he do something so barbaric? Was that why the woman was tied? So she wouldn't be able to resist when he put his dick into her?

But the female didn't seem to be resisting. She was moaning in obvious pleasure as the male worked his cock in and out of her. And despite her shock and horror that a man would invade a woman's body with his own, Kila was very, very curious to know what that might feel like.

It was obvious that the man had done this before, with this female or others. He hadn't hesitated at all. He clearly knew that his cock would fit in that orifice. And the female had spread her legs. She had plainly experienced such invasions before. And survived.

The male took hold of the female's hips and pushed her back and forth on his dick, stabbing her pussy again and again. That had to hurt, Kila assumed. But the female was clearly welcoming that cock's repeated entries. And the moisture between Kila's legs had increased to the point where it was on her thighs as she imagined the male doing the same thing to her.

Kila suddenly realized that's what that moisture was for. To make it easier for one of those male things to penetrate the female. And that's what the female opening must be for, to give the male a place to put his cock when it got hard.

It seemed so obvious now. The male and female were made to fit together.

And the Wyber were caring for their herds of people by bringing the males and females together for fittings. Kila was no longer nervously wondering what that felt like to have a man push himself into her body. Now she was eagerly anticipating her turn in the net.

The male sped up, roughly, almost violently taking the woman. She was moaning and grunting as he had her. She was either in pain or joy. Maybe both. She was making soft little groaning noises and her body seemed to be shuddering.

Then the male gave a loud roar and pushed himself deep inside the female. He too was shuddering, his head and hands making little jerky movements as he went through some crisis.

Then it was finished. Whatever had just happened, it was over. The female was in a deep sleep, limp in her bonds. The male had a fairly silly grin on his face as he slowly pulled his cock out of the female's pussy.

"Give me a few hours," he told Kila. "Then you're next."

He went back to his own gigantic stable and closed the gate. He dropped down to the soft feathery bedding and rested. His strange little cock was shiny from the wetness of the female's pussy, but it wasn't firm and hard anymore. It was smaller, and drooping. The magic had left it. But Kila was more fascinated than ever. That magical thing rose up when called upon and put itself away when no longer needed.

Kila watched as the Wyber untied the female from the hammock. She looked sleepy and contented, clearly satisfied by the encounter. "I never knew males did that to females. I thought they just used their cocks for peeing."

"Oh, they do. And sometimes, the Wyber pack ten to fifteen females together in a kind of pit. Not enough room to sit down. Then a hundred or more males are encouraged to surround the pit and pee on us."

"Why?"

"Don't know. They Wyber never speak to us. But watching that seems to excite them. And the males seem to enjoy it, too. Once you get used to it, you might come to like it. I did."

"Is that why he put his cock inside you? To pee in your pussy?"

The female laughed. "Oh, no. That's a whole other purpose. Pee isn't the only thing that comes out of a cock. When a male puts a cock in your pussy, he's trying to make a baby grow in your belly."

"What? No! You're joking."

"Don't you know where babies come from?"

"In the cages, they said the Wyber grew babies from a fungus."

"Nope. the male puts his dick in the female. The dick spurts out a special kind of seed. The seed grows in the female's belly. And then a baby comes out some months later."

"Why me?" Kila asked

"The Sniffers smelled that you were ready."

"What if I don't want to have a baby?"

"That's fine," the female told her. "You don't have to."

"I can refuse?"

"No. Of course not. You're gonna get fucked six times a day by a variety of males until there's a baby in you or it's clear you can't be fertilized. You don't get to refuse. But it's okay to want to refuse. If you don't want a baby, that's fine. Your wants don't mean anything, but you are free to want whatever you like. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to take a nap. Rest up for the next session."

Kila looked for some way to escape the stable, but it wasn't happening. Even if she was strong enough to throw herself over the wall and there were wires she hadn't noticed before, strung like netting over the walls, as effective as the bars of a cage.

There was some tasty mush in the fodder tray and Kila ate this as she thought about her predicament. She was scared by the idea of a baby being inside her, and she worried about how it would breathe or eat or get out. But otherwise, she didn't really have an objection. And the process described to her was intriguing and exciting.

When the Wyber came into her stable, she didn't resist. The alien's tentacle on her arm felt good. She watched with fascination and anticipation as the net was set up. And there was a thrill when the Wyber tossed her into it.

Kila's pussy was tingling with desire. The moisture was leaking out of her in clear invitation. As she offered her wrists to be tied to the net, she looked over at her fodder tray in realization. They had put something in her food!

Her intentions to fight and resist had disappeared and her intense desire to experience what the other female had described to her had built to an unbearable level after she'd eaten that delicious mush. Whatever she'd wanted and hoped for before the food had been completely replaced with a desire to comply and cooperate.

She nodded eagerly and whispered "Yes," when her ankles were bound tightly with her legs spread far apart, even as she told herself that this should be frightening. And when the Wyber dipped the tip of its tentacle in some jar and rubbed some oily substance on Kila's pussy, she fought her bonds only in an effort to spread her legs wider to offer better access.

The ointment made her writhe and ache with need. Before, she had been horrified and astounded at the male putting his cock into the female's pussy. She had wondered how it would even fit. Now, she wanted to be filled more than she wanted to live. If the cock would deliver a fatal wound as it penetrated her sex, Kila would invite the injury.

And then the male was let into her stable. His cock was thick and hard as he approached her, positioned himself between legs and tapped it on her pussy. "Do you want to suck it?" he asked.

"Can I?" Kila asked. Never in her life had she been so desperate to have something in her mouth. But fruits, leaves, and jerky wouldn't satisfy. She wanted that cock between her lips and on her tongue. A small part of her was shocked and horrified at the very idea. Males used these things to pee. What if he peed in her mouth? That would be so disgusting. She would hate it. Maybe. Wouldn't she? What if she begged for it?

But the opportunity was denied her. The Wyber wouldn't let the male move from between Kila's legs. The man shrugged and did was expected of him. He put the head of his cock at Kila's opening and pushed into her.

It hurt at first. Kila was surprised at that. It was obvious that the male was designed to fit inside the female. But the pain quickly faded, and she was left only with the wonder and the firm conviction that yes, the male cock belonged inside the female pussy.

She wasn't sure why she had to be tied down. Were there females who actually refused this? But Kila didn't really mind. Her whole life had been spent in cages, leashes, and with the knowledge that she was nothing but livestock to the Wyber. If they thought she needed to be bound for this, Kila accepted that it was necessary.

And it was pleasurable to be serviced like this with no responsibility. The net she was suspended in swayed back and forth as the male plowed her, pushing her one way each time he slid into her and gravity pulling her back as he withdrew. She had no role except to accept and enjoy.

A strange tension was building inside her. The sensations in her sex were intensifying and pushing away all her ability to think, and finally, even to be. Her entire being was focused on the cock moving in her. Some crisis was coming. Kila was terrified. What was happening to her? But desire overwhelmed the fear. Even if it killed her, she wanted that release.

Kila could resist no longer. She surrendered, and a wave of energy flooded through her, washing away her mind and thoughts. Nothing existed but the powerful climax seizing her. The cock wasn't just filling her pussy or her cunt or her body. It had taken possession of her soul.

She reveled in existential joy, wanting it to go on forever, yet knowing that she did not belong. This taste of heavenly nirvana could only be experienced in small measures. Already, the infinite pleasure was fading. She opened her eyes and saw her stable. She felt the bonds on her wrists and ankles. And she felt the male's dick, still rapidly spearing her again and again.

The magic was gone, for now. It was still a lovely sensation, but the energies were spent. When the male grabbed her hips, pushed deep inside her, and froze, trembling, Kila recognized that he'd found his own sweet crisis. She was perfectly content to be the instrument of his joy, after the wondrous experience he'd given her.

And she welcomed the seed he was pouring into her. Kila assumed that the warmth and wetness she felt inside had been delivered into her via that miraculous cock she felt pulsing in her sex.

When the male had spent himself, and withdrew to stand shakily, a few feet away, Kila recognized in his fatigue the aftermath of what they had just enjoyed. No wonder the Wyber supervised this coming together of male and female. Those sensations were just too powerful for the herd to be responsible for.

Kila knew that, left to her own choices, she would be seeking out males constantly, intent on feeling them penetrate her every hour of every day. As the male was led away to his own stable, and her bonds were released and she was set back down on the ground, Kila blessed the human gods for bringing the Wyber dominion to Earth.

She lay down in the soft stable bedding and sleepily dozed, content to wait for her next mating.

Cybotic
Cybotic
605 Followers