Killer Clowns

Story Info
Killer Clowns have their way with two young sisters.
1.6k words
4
59.8k
37

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

*Trigger Warning* Horror with Clowns. That's right! I said, clowns! The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, and is not real. Real rape is wrong. This story is intended for those who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and it not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way. All characters in all of my stories are over the age of 18 and this is of course a fantasy.

*

"Janay! Look over here!" My sister, Abigail held up a clown doll that was creepier than any other doll I'd ever seen. It had a cigarette dangling from its plastic mouth and there was a huge, clownish grin permanently plastered onto the clown's scowling face.

"What an ugly doll!" I exclaimed.

"It's a clown!" she exclaimed.

"No, shit!"

"I hate clowns!" she jumped back, away from the clown.

"It's just a stupid doll, Abi," I tried to shame her for being afraid but she didn't take the hint. She grabbed the doll and threw it to the ground.

"Then who cares if I throw it in the trash?"

"I do! Marshall gave him to me. Don't throw him on the ground!" Marshall was my boyfriend at the time.

"He's creepy!"

"Yeah, so? There are a lot of creepy things about you and you don't see me throwing you in the trash," I called after her as she made her way to the kitchen, stopping only to pick up the doll from the ground so she could march him into the kitchen. She lifted the lid of the trash can and ceremoniously threw the clown doll into the trash. She then covered him with the lid and gave me a satisfied smirk.

"What are you doing, Abi?" I screamed, more annoyed than anything. The doorbell rang right then and so I shot Abi an evil look and made my way to the front door, which I threw open without looking. I sure wish I would have looked first. I opened the door up for evil without even knowing it.

"Hi, there! I'm here for Abigail Peters. She threw me away in the trash like a common stuffed animal! I need to explain to her who she's fucking with." I looked up to see a life-sized replica of the doll that Abi had just thrown into the trash can, even down to the smallest detail. I noted the mouth sewn from yarn and the button-eyes were exactly as they were on the doll.

"That can't be!" I shook my head slowly from side to side, communicating my disbelief and disapproval at the situation.

"Guess again, bitch!" He pushed right past me and into the living room where Abi was sitting cross-legged on the couch watching her favorite show.

"Abi! Look out!" I screamed but it was too late. I had never seen anything like it before. He jumped on top of Abi and he was tearing at her clothes with his long, talon-like claws. He slashed her clothing open and I could see my own sister's naughty bits hanging out. He grabbed her violently as she kicked, screamed and flailed about. I knew that she needed help but I felt helpless to do anything as he had his way with her.

"You think you can just treat a clown any old way and nothing bad will happen to you? Well, guess again, you stupid bitch. You're about to be really sorry for what you've done!" He grabbed her tits and then took a few fingers and shoved them into her pussy. I watched as he made her dance with his fingers inside of her. He moved them and she screamed violently as she kicked and screamed, trying to fight free. I knew how much she hated clowns and now she was getting raped by one.

I grabbed my phone and began to call the emergency number when he reached over and batted my phone away from my ear. He pulled me to him, his strength much more than I could have ever imagined. I couldn't escape if I wanted to.

"Okay, boys, come on in!" he gave an evil clown laugh that would echo in my mind for decades after the incident. Our front door busted open and a whole slew of clowns lined up, forming a semi-circle around us. Abi was screaming uncontrollably, her fear for clowns obvious and upsetting. I wasn't afraid of clowns, but this was scary. I had never seen anything like what we were experiencing.

The clowns pulled their dicks from their clown costumes and I was a bit scared by how large all of their cocks were. They were closing in on us and before we could even scream, they were upon us, sticking their cocks in places no girl wants a clown dick. I had to suck on their nasty dicks as they took turns holding us down and raping our holes. I didn't mind getting fucked in the pussy and ass by their big, clown dicks but I really hated sucking them. It was the most humiliating experience I had ever endured.

"I love the way you suck my clown cock!" one of the clowns told me. "But your sister sucks it better. You need to put a little more heart into it if you want to be as good as she is at this!"

"Fuck you!" I screamed, which earned me a rough-ass throat fucking from one of the clowns. He had me by the hair, with one clump in each of his soggy, white clown gloves. He pulled me to him as he shoved his clown cock down my throat.

"You miserable piece of shit!" He flipped me over. I could hear the sounds of Abigail being fucked and she sounded like it actually felt good. I could hear the crescendo of her orgasm as she let the pleasure grip her and take her away from the pain. I didn't blame her for cumming on their cocks. They felt good. These clowns actually knew what they were doing, fucking me with a clown cock in every one of my holes.

I had never been manhandled quite like this and I wondered how these clowns thought that they could get away with raping my sister and me like this. I was outraged and I thought about immediately calling the news and making an example of these clowns.

It was then that my body chose to cum. I felt my orgasms grip my brain, refusing to let go until I experienced the full force of their clown cocks on my pussy, ass, and mouth. I had never felt the feelings of joy and pleasure that I was feeling with those clowns stuffing me full of their cocks. It was a beautiful moment and I let the orgasms cascade over me, breaking me down until I forgot where I was. I forgot that I was being fucked against my will or that my sister was right there with me. For a few moments, all I felt was pure bliss. All I felt were the orgasms that they were giving me.

What was wrong with me? Why was I cumming like this on their clown dicks? I hated clowns. At least I always had before this night. Abigail was cumming now too and I could sense her distress as the realization dawned on her. She was cumming her ass off. I could hear the desperation in her voice as she climaxed again and again. There was barely any break for her between orgasms and her arm found my leg and she clung to me for dear life. She gripped me more tightly each time she came.

The cocks had left my holes but they were still working on Abi, using her holes until they had dumped their cum inside of her. When they were done, she lay dripping with cum from every hole, her eyes glazed over with pleasure. We waited until the clowns had fled from our home before we spoke. We lay side by side in silence, basking in the afterglow of our rapes.

"Are you okay, Abi?" I asked with care.

"Yes. Never better," she told me. "How about you?"

"I've never cum so much!" I admitted.

"I hate clowns so much," she cried, "but they made me cum so hard I didn't even care that they were clowns anymore!"

"Same! I know how you feel!"

"Did you have the best orgasms of your life?' she asked with excitement.

"Yes!"

"I might actually like clowns now," she laughed.

"I know what you mean. I wonder if they only come once a year for Halloween or if they'll be back," I speculated.

"They'll be back...I hope," Abi said with a tinge of worry.

"At least for the rest of October," I said hopefully.

"Do you think they are clowns just for Halloween or all year long?" she asked me.

"I don't know," I told her but deep down I was already hoping that the clowns would be back. I had never cum that much or that hard. Surely they had enjoyed fucking us. They would be back. At least I hoped that they would.

I got up to get some water and there, on the ground, was a pile of creepy clown dolls. I picked a few of them up to show Abi.

"Abi, look! There are a bunch of dolls on the floor now! They are all clowns!"

"What did we say to turn them into real clowns?" she asked desperately.

"I think we didn't believe they were real?"

"Come to life and rape us again!" Abi begged the doll in her hands.

"Yes, come back!" I screamed at the doll but nothing happened. We looked at one another with frustration. We needed more clown dick but we didn't know how to get it!


SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers