All Comments on 'Killer Clowns Pt. 04'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
A lot of mystery here!

You have me hooked on your clown series and I need to know what happens next! Where is Abi off to? Why did the clowns not want to fuck Abi this time? Where is their Mom -- at the 'other house'? Why do all the friends of their Dad want to dress up as clowns and fuck their Dad's girls? Does any of this matter, though? For some reason, I really enjoyed this story. I do hope there's a Killer Clowns Pt 5 in that fabulous mind of yours! (You've yet to explain the 'killer' part of the name, unless of course the clowns metaphorically kill the girls with orgasms?). Great job. Five stars.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
JB

Yes, there is at least one more installment cumming but it may be too much stuff for one more story. There may be two. Either way, all your questions have answers except for the last one. The slang meaning of "killer" is awesome. So these are some awesome clowns. Remember, Abi and Janay are the adult children of meth addicts. I'll leave it to you to figure out who the dealer is and why the clowns will do anything.

This whole story might be a metaphor. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Write more please

I really love this series I hope you write more of them I would like to see what happened to the two daughters and their mother

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES