Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy girls," she said. She looked back up at the male officer and the Asian bartender. A wild and hungry expression crossed her face, "I guess we won't be having that threesome after all."

Lynn, now grinning the biggest, most maniacal grin imaginable, removed her hands from her breasts letting the big perky orbs bobble around. Starting from her nipples working its way outward both breasts opened up like two enormous flesh flowers in bloom. Both had rows of sharp teeth leading inward into an enormous gullet. Five long, red tongue like tentacles lashed out of her body from the center of each gigantic gaping mouth. Lynn pushed her chest forward giving her mouths a better chance of catching one of her victims.

"Holy fuck!" Greg screamed over the screeching monster. He pulled out his gun and instinctively opened fire. Three shots zoomed across the elevator. As soon as they impacted the monster woman they exploded causing chunks of Lynn's right shoulder and parts of the right side of her chest and stomach to splatter over the elevator doors.

The jet black haired woman looked down at the three overlapping holes in her body. Her blood along with her guts spilled onto the floor of the cabin. The blood stopped. She drew her tentacles in and closed her remaining breast. The smile on her face turned more savage and maniacal as the affected side of her body slowly started to regenerate. She violently coughed and spat out a few mouthfuls of blood. Shrapnel from the bullets also fell to the floor.

"You know he's probably dead now." Lynn finally spoke still gurgling from the blood.

Thai and Officer Phelps stared at the regenerating woman. Lynn's blood-stained lips curled up into an evil grin.

"Oh yes," she said, "Mike Monahan Black is probably dead."

"What are you talking about?" Thai asked. "How do you know?"

"I saw him right after Stacey inserted her larva into him. We picked him up, Cassie and I." Lynn put her fist to one side of her mouth and pushed her cheek on the other side out with her tongue making the gesture that she sucked Mike off. "I could taste the come that he expelled. It was intoxicating. I couldn't resist. The parasitic larva that Stacy put into him produced that mucousy goodness and I gobbled it down like there was no tomorrow. By now the creature probably finally burst from his body as a nearly identical version of her."

Lynn finished regenerating and opened her breasts again. Greg pointed the gun at her ready for another onslaught but the woman creature used her tentacle-like tongues to open the hatch on top of the elevator and climbed up into the shaft.

"What the fuck was that?!" Greg asked as he put his gun away.

"It's what I came here to talk to Commander Winters about," Thai replied. "Something happened to the strippers at The Red Lounge. I think it's connected to whatever was going on at Zenith Memorial. They've turned into some kind of monsters."

At that moment the elevator stopped. The door beeped as it opened and a mess of officers came through with guns drawn and fully decked in armor and gear. When they realized that Officer Phelps and Thai were the only ones in the elevator, the officers stopped. They put their guns back into their holsters.

"Officer Phelps," a female voice said from behind the forest of men and women in body gear already standing at salute. "We saw the cameras and got here as soon as possible. Are you and the civilian alright?"

"Yes Commander," Greg said following with his own salute. "We were about to come see you. Thai here seems to know a little more about what's going on."

The woman looked at the Asian bartender through deep dark gray eyes. Her long, blonde hair draped over a blue uniform. Her stern eyes showed the years of experience she accrued from being the commander of the APF. It was impressive even for someone in their early forties. Instead of a dark blue uniform like that of the officers under her, she wore a business suit. Short black dress to hug the hips in the right place, a white blouse, stockings and black heels. Being part of the force meant she took care of herself and after twenty years it showed.

"Commander Nicole Winters," the woman said. "Nice to meet you. Why don't we continue this in my office?" The commander addressed the rest of the officers. "I want you to continue the search for Lynn. She couldn't have gotten far. Check the elevator shaft all the way to the bottom. Check the ventilation shafts throughout the building if you have to. I don't care. I want her found and I want her detained. This thing whatever she became cannot escape into the populous. Make sure this is under control." The commander turned back to Thai and Officer Phelps. "Now, if you two would follow me."

12