Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 14

Story Info
Thai goes to Zenith Central Command. Tells Commander Winters.
3k words
4.63
4.6k
7
0

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 07/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thai and Greg followed Commander Winters through the halls deeper into the inner atrium of Central Command. They went along the outer rim of the gigantic circular space, the center of which, had an enormous egg-shaped computer connected to a white pillar-like stem that went to the bottom floor. A long bridge crossed to the center of each level of the building leading to four consoles manned by four identical female bio-droids with quaffed pink hair. Each of them focused on their individual tasks pressing buttons, entering code, taking calls, monitoring the different activities of the station, sending officers out on missions and any other important duties that were needed.

The supercomputer was, for all intents and purposes, the brain of Central Command. It received messages and orders from the state hubs at the capitals which received orders from the central hub in Washington. After AI became more advanced, the higher ups were able to take that opportunity to restructure and create a more centralized government. With the more centralized government the congress and judiciary became obsolete leaving only the president and his cabinet to issue orders and make the laws. It became easier for the central government to keep the country under its control.

The commander led Thai and Greg to a door at the end of the north hall. It opened into a single stairwell that led up over the dome of the building to a large circular office at the very top. A desk sat in front of an enormous window overlooking the bustling city. The buildings shone in the midday sun as automated drones whizzed by. A thick orange haze formed a layer over the lower portions of the city near the street level discoloring the cars and vehicles on the roads. A hexagonal skylight let natural sunlight into the office. Slotted blinds sat neatly on the sides of the window along with two large plants on either side. Two chairs were situated in front of the desk facing the window and two security officers stood on either side of the door. Commander Winters sat down at the desk.

"Please," the blonde woman said, "take a seat."

Thai took one of the seats facing her and Greg stood to the side.

"What happened in the elevator was the thing I wanted to talk to you about" Thai replied. "I work at a strip club on the outskirts of town called the Red Lounge. The strippers there bring a little extra money into the business by doubling as prostitutes."

"Are you one of these strippers?"

"No. I just work at the bar."

"When did the murder happen?"

"A couple of nights ago. I was taking a smoke break outside on a stoop in the alley behind the building. So I could get back in I left the door open a crack. That night I heard Jane and a few of the other women who worked there in one of the bigger rooms. They were with a client. I didn't think much of it until I came back in from my break. That was when I saw the women all over this man. Jane took the dominant position on top of his face. He looked like he was struggling to get out. The other women that surrounded him pleasured each other and sometimes they'd help Jane pleasure the man."

"An orgy? Isn't that normal for the private clubs like yours? They have them advertised in the e-mags all the time."

"Sort of. It was different from the normal orgies. There were tubes...or proboscis...or something running from women's bodies. Lynn had one herself."

"Lynn was there?"

"Yes. I saw Lynn there. She was joining in with the rest of them. They were diving into the man, sucking him off burrowing into his flesh or something. I covered my mouth to keep myself from screaming as I watched. I was in so much shock that I could not bring myself to do anything else. When the women were done, and they released each other, they laid around on the bed chatting for a while. All that was left of the man were two disembodied, lifeless legs. I ran back outside and vomited a little. After I finished, when I could steady myself, I called Adriana."

"You talked with Adriana? Do you know where she is now?"

"I don't. I had to escape from her. She's been turned as well."

"Turned?" the commander asked. "Turned into what?"

"I don't know how to explain it well enough. Adriana told me the women transformed into some kind of monsters or something. Whatever it is we were attacked by in the elevator, that was what she was turned into. She said Cassandra, a nurse at Zenith Memorial, told her they were something like a new step in human evolution. Unlike normal humans they make an endless amount of eggs. They use the proboscis or whatever they're called to pass eggs between other turned women or to recruit new ones. Somehow they exchange information stored in the eggs. The orgies Jane and Stacy had were to exchange information and to keep the hive together.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't say for sure. They have some kind of loose hive-like social structure or something. Adriana was in the middle of some kind of separation thing from the hive that turned her. She said that, after a while, if a woman isn't with the hive and she doesn't receive juices from the queen, they start changing to become queens of their own. She also told me, if they continue to be deprived of male DNA, they start falling into some kind of dormant stage. As they do they lose control of their bodies. Lynn must have been starting to become desperate. I saw the same thing happening to Adriana when we last talked. The difference is that Adriana's trying to fight it. Before she started transforming she told me to talk to Officer Black first."

Nicole lowered her head. A frown crossed her face.

"Mike was checked into Zenith Memorial before Lieutenant Savage put the area on lockdown. There were no records of Officer Black being evacuated. He and a number of men were placed in isolation. The hospital recently had to close for classified reasons relating to a breach in the isolation unit."

"How many women work at the Red Lounge?"

"I'd say around a fifty. I think twenty are in there working per night. Some of the more popular ladies work more hours though."

"How many women do you think have been turned?"

"I don't know. At least ten. Maybe more. You can tell which ones were turned because they are the more attractive women. They seem to give off some kind of strange sweet odor that drive men and women wild. The more attractive ones may get a few extra shifts. I don't think Jane and Stacy have turned all the women there yet. I don't know why. Maybe to try to keep a low profile."

"Is Jane the queen or Stacy?"

"Jane is. She took charge of the Red Lounge after the original owner was found dead in his office."

At that moment the intercom buzzed. Commander Winters pressed a button and a rectangular hologram appeared over the desk. One of the officers appeared in the center. He gave a salute and the blonde responded by saluting back.

"Commander," the officer said, "we apprehended Officer Adriana Ruiz. You wouldn't believe what we found her doing."

"Where is she now?"

"We have her in one of the temporary holding cells near the main lobby."

"Alright. Thank you. I'll be down in a few minutes."

The officer gave a salute and the hologram turned off.

"Did Adriana say anything else to you?" Commander Winters asked.

"No," Thai responded. "She started transforming before she could say anything else. She just said to talk to you or Mike. She probably thinks you might know what to do."

Commander Winters stood up from her chair.

"It is really important that you don't speak to anyone about this. We don't want the public to panic. Greg will escort you out. I want you to go home, get some rest, do whatever you have to do to get your mind off things. Thank you for bringing this to my attention."

"Thank you," Thai said standing up. "I don't know what's going on. I hope you can do something about this."

"Everything is under our control now. You have nothing to worry about."

Greg escorted Thai out the door, through the atrium and back to the elevator. When the elevator doors slid open she and the officer stepped inside. The doors closed and the elevator continued its way back down to the lobby floor. For a while neither said a word. All that could be heard was the low electrical hum of the elevator. Somewhere around the tenth floor Thai broke the silence.

"Do you know what's going to happen to Adriana?" Thai asked.

"I'm not at liberty to say," Greg replied. "While you gave us a good amount of information, we need to see if she'll cooperate with us and give us more information. If I had to guess, she'll be interrogated, depending on her state, and possibly kept in the holding cell. Maybe some samples will be taken since this is something entirely new. I don't know though. It's up to Commander Winters now."

"Do you think they will catch Lynn?"

"Don't worry," Greg said, "We have the entire facility on high alert. She won't get out of the building so easily."

Electronic mechanisms activated as they reached their destination. The elevator started to slow down. Another group of mechanisms locked the elevator in place and the doors opened. Thai followed Greg through the hall toward the main lobby. They continued through the station, past the front desk up to the door of the barrier. Phelps keyed in the code and opened door. They continued on their way out to the parking garage.

The sun started making its descent toward the horizon in the west and the city's massive heat island baked the cars outside in the streets. Its orange glow shown through the opening casting a pillar of light on the concrete walls next to the station's front entrance. The clock on the wall just inside the door indicated it was around three PM. The parking garage, having central air, was still a decent sixty degrees and the only sounds that could be heard were Thai's heals and Greg's shoes clicking on the concrete floor as they walked through the parked driverless cars into the non-driverless section.

Thai stopped near the aisle her car was in so she could look for the keys in her purse. At that moment something hot and wet plopped on top of her head. She put her hand on the spot and felt something sticky and smooth. She looked at it. To her horror her hand was covered in a strange white mucus. Another drip fell from above. She saw Lynn completely nude clinging to one of the concrete I-beams. Her now pupil-less eyes looked white in the shadow of the garage ceiling. A slick, slime covered proboscis was extended from the black haired woman's mouth. The jaws at the end of the proboscis opened and closed, menacingly gurgling at the female bartender as the white juices dribbled out. Her breasts as well, split into four sections, opened and closed slightly, hungry for the woman below. Greg immediately drew his gun and pushed Thai behind him. He pointed it at the creature.

In conjunction with her proboscis, Lynn let out the loudest most unearthly shriek imaginable. She puffed out her chest and both breasts exploded with tongues lashing out wildly in all directions. More screeching and screaming echoed through the parking garage as the other two mouths joined the proboscis and her first mouth. The officer fired three shots at the Lynn creature. The creature leapt off the concrete I-beam and dodged two of the bullets. The third hit one of the breast tongues. As soon as flesh made contact with the bullet it exploded and pieces of the tongue flung out splattering on the concrete. The Lynn creature screeched and fell to the floor. She grabbed the tentacle-like tongue and examined the blood coming from the opening. It slowly turned into a trickle as the tongue started to regenerate. Lynn's pinkish pupils darted back at the officer and the woman.

"Do you really think those things will stop me?" Lynn asked. Her voice was distorted by her transformation. She let out a strange gurgling chuckle. Then she raised the tongue that was blown off. The wound closed and it grew back to its full length as it slipped inside her closing breasts.

"Listen," Greg whispered to Thai. "I can probably hold her off until backup gets here. The commotion alerted the entire station and they should be here any minute. Make a run for it. I'll try to keep her distracted until they arrive."

"Not so fast," Lynn said as one of her tongues darted back out of the breast closest to Thai. It whipped past Greg and around Thai's neck pinning her to the concrete floor. "What happened in the bathroom really pissed me off." Lynn swayed back and forth showing off every aspect of her toned and sexy body. "I can't believe you didn't want any of this." She picked the Asian bartender up and pulled her close to her face. Then she opened her mouth pushing the pink proboscis further out from between her lips. "Well, you won't be rejecting me this time. I'll make sure of it. We'll have so much fun tearing this piece of man-meat apart together."

At that moment the center of Lynn's chest exploded. Guts, bone fragments and blood flew everywhere. The tongue around Thai's throat loosened as she fell back from her prey. Thai pulled at the tongue. There was a second explosion further down around Lynn's midriff. The creature looked down at her demolished midsection and then up behind her. Four other officers were running in her direction. Another bullet made contact with the tongue holding onto Thai slicing it away. Thai pulled the tongue fragment away and threw it on the concrete. Still covered in Lynn's blood and a few chunks of her flesh, she deactivated her car alarm, opened the convertible top and jumped into her car. As soon as the car was started, she put the car in reverse, pulled out of the space and drove out of the parking garage as fast as she could. Thai let out a sigh of relief as she drove down the ramp. As she came out of the tunnel and onto the main road she noticed a number of white trucks coming from the medical district. All of them had a red caduceus on their back doors. Other than that the vehicle remained unmarked. When she stopped at the first light Thai flipped on her radio and looked through the stations to until she found one that had the local news.

"We have word," the announcer said, "from both the Zenith Department of Health and the APF that the recent happenings at Zenith Memorial Hospital is suspected to be caused by a new aggressive strain of Syphilis. According to the Zenith Health District director Herman Swartz, it is highly contagious leading to multiple deaths around the city. A mandatory emergency health check of all sex workers, state and private, has been called. It is recommended that all sex workers stop all activity until they are checked by a health worker and are completely clear of any symptom. It is also advised that all parties should make sure to obey the medical workers instructions that visit your area and take any precautions necessary to slow the spread of disease. We will be monito..."

Thai turned the radio off and settled back into her seat. They were hiding the truth from the populous to keep them from panicking. The city government probably thought people would leave town if they knew. It didn't matter though. She doubted anyone would believe it anyway. Before a few nights ago she would have hardly believed.

Just as the light changed, Thai stepped on the gas. A strange gurgling sound came from under her seat. She looked down. To her horror a fat, pink worm-like creature slithered out onto the top of her heels and raised its head. The tip opened into four small sections all lined with tiny razor sharp teeth. The creature made bizarre noises as it drooled a slimy white liquid. Thai lifted her foot off the pedal and kicked to the side trying to shake the worm off. The creature stretched itself around her ankle and continued up her leg. The creature was just inches from her underwear when she grabbed the thing and tried to pull it off of her. The creature lengthened itself and wrapped around her wrist. It continued up her arm and slithered over her shoulders and around her neck. The terrible mouth of the creature opened and closed at it aimed for the struggling woman's mouth. Thai lost control of the car. It swerved to the side of the road almost hitting a light post. With her free foot she slammed on the breaks and ended up in the bushes nearby.

The bartender struggled against the long red creature unwrapping it from her leg and then her wrist. Like a snake wrapped around its prey, it reared itself up and aimed for her mouth. The head opened and, with a gurgling hiss, it darted toward her, dribbling white goo over her blouse. Thai grabbed the creature by the head and slammed it down onto the dashboard. The creature squealed as its head split open and blood splattered over the black plastic. She quickly opened the door and threw the thing's lifeless body into the bush. Then she pulled out and got back onto the road.