Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 17

Story Info
Dormancy. Stacy makes a house call.
2.4k words
4.44
4.2k
6

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 07/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strange white liquid dripped from Adriana's vagina as she continued to play with herself. She rubbed the nub above her folds. The only sounds that came from her were grunts and moans. The liquid went from dripping to a trickle. Along with the gooey white liquid pieces of pink slimy chunks fell to the floor plopping into the translucent white puddle with a soft "splat". Adriana's body became a fountain of white liquid as larger and larger blobs of slime passed out of her.

The chunks wiggled and moved like alien worms slithering toward the plexiglass barrier. They combined into bigger chunks and blobs with tendrils reaching out through the open shelf. Nicole pressed the button on the side slamming the little shelf closed, severing the piece of slime.

As soon as Adriana reached climax a long pseudopod of pink gook emerged from within the squelching fountain of girl cum. The former officer let herself go. The undulating tentacle became pleasure enough for her. Soon another emerged and another only adding to the intensity.

No longer able to withstand the pseudopods ministrations, Adriana collapsed onto the floor allowing the slime to continue its spread outward and around her convulsing body. More pink mucousy tendrils came out. Some slithered to the edges where the wall and floor came into contact with each other. Some of the more active tentacles darted to the back corners of her cell. They dragged the Latina woman over to the far wall and lifted her up engulfing her into its sticky, wet mass.

Adriana's screams of ecstasy and excitement continued, muffled by the thing that held her in place. Her body softened within her cocoon of slime. Like a flesh-colored slime mold, it fanned out across the white walls and ceiling, pulsating and moving. Knobs grew along some of the thicker branches. They exploded into more tentacles and more branches.

For some reason the writhing mass of pink slime slowed its growth. It gave way to Adriana's face in the corner. Her pink and white eyes had a sorrowful look to them even as her slime fused face contorted into warped pleasure.

"I-I-I neeeeed," the Adriana slime managed to gurgle "Pleeeaaase!"

At this point Lynn was going through similar changes in the next cell. Lynn, in all her nude glory moaned and groaned and laughed maniacally as she vigorously played with herself. She rubbed the white and pink slime all over her body letting it cover her in a thick sticky coat.

Just like Adriana, Lynn's slime spread out to the walls and lifted her up, also fixing her to a far corner. Her body was nearly dissolved by the time it reached its perch. The commander could just make out a pleasurable grin on the state prostitute's face. It seemed to be a mix of both sexual pleasure and mockery at her captors. The slime Lynn was dissolving into was much more vigorous than Adriana's. Its tentacles and pseudopods lashed out violently expanding throughout the room spreading along the walls branching and filling out like strange, wet membranes. A tendril lashed out through the opening of the barrier. Before Lynn's slime could escape, Commander Winters immediately pressed the button slamming the slot in the plexiglass shut. The Lynn creature screeched as the severed tentacle fell to the floor outside the cell. The pain she felt only seemed temporary. Lynn's smile returned, becoming even more twisted.

At that moment the two officers came back with two more cups of semen. The severed slime tentacle slithered out toward one of the officers. The officer threw one of the cups he was holding at the creature. It stopped as the white liquid splattered on the floor. Rearing up its head, the tip of the tentacle split open into a tiny mouth with rows of sharp teeth. Four small, thread-like tongues emerged and dipped themselves into the puddle lapping up the white male juices. The thing's body became thicker and longer with every glob of seed its tongues took in.

Commander Winters ran over to the creature and slammed the pointed heel of her shoe down on growing body. Blood and pieces of pink flesh splattered out of the creature as it let out an unearthly screech. Winters slammed her heel down again. More blood mixed with pink slime splattered out. The creature made one more twitch, then fell limp. The commander picked up her leg and stepped away from the motionless tentacle. She looked at it for a while expecting it to jump up and attack. When she was satisfied that it was dead she turned to the officers.

"Scrape this up and get it to the lab," she said. "We need to find out everything we can about this thing."

"Yes ma'am," the two officers said, giving a salute.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to clean this crap off."

Nicole walked through the hall and into the bathroom. She grabbed a paper towel and knelt down to wipe the slime and blood from her foot. To her surprise, nothing was there. Only traces of residue from the spots where the pieces of the creature splattered against her foot. A slight cold wetness seemed to trail up her leg but nothing else. Nicole stood up and shrugged it off. She left the bathroom after tossing the towel in the garbage.

# # # #

Thai's door flung open banging against the wall. Greg Phelps jumped in, X-P loaded and in hand.

"Freeze!" the APF officer shouted. "Get off her immediately and put your hands behind your head."

Stacy turned toward the officer's stern voice and hissed at him. A long tube protruded from her mouth. With great agility Stacy leapt from Thai's couch and tackled her assailant. The officer opened fire. The bullet from the X-P lodged itself into one of Stacy's enormous and dense breasts. The blond fell backward, holding her chest. Blood poured from the bullet hole soaking her shirt. This gave Thai enough time to get off the couch and get behind the rescuing officer. The busty blonde stood up. She tore a piece of her shirt off leaving a hole around the rapidly healing bullet wound. The shell of the bullet pushed out of Stacy's body and clinked on the floor. Stacy rubbed her now healed up chest as she smiled at Thai and the officer.

"I suppose," the blonde finally said, glaring at the man in uniform, "<>this is the man you've been having problems with."

Stacy stepped closer to Greg, his X-P still pointed in her face. She looked him over.

"Get down!" Greg repeated. "Get on the floor! No funny business! I will use the detonator next time.

The blonde continued to get closer to the officer. She got so close the muzzle of the gun was right between her deep cleavage nearly touching the center of her chest. All the while Stacy had a huge grin on her face.

"I want to see you try," Stacy finally said almost seductively. She looked into Phelps's eyes. "Go ahead. Shoot."

Greg held the metal ring outside the trigger. His finger twitched but he didn't budge. Greg just glared at the busty woman. She smiled back at him and moved a little closer causing the end of the muzzle to dig into her bare flesh. Stacy took the hard aluminum rod in her slender fingers and guided the protrusion between her enormous breasts. Greg could see that her nipples were already poking through her tight T-shirt, hardened from the coldness of the metal. She gave him a seductive smile as she slowly moved it up and down between the valley of her cleavage.

Officer Phelps didn't know what to think. He just stood there watching Stacy's erotic display. Thai stood there behind in disbelief. She tried to reach for her protector but another hand grabbed her wrist from behind.

"Am I interrupting something?" A familiar voice said coming from the entrance to the apartment.

Thai could feel firm mounds pressing up from behind her. As the first pulled her arm back back another hand and arm wrapped around her upper body putting her into a choke hold.

"M-Miss Willacre?" Thai choked out.

The woman from behind turned the Asian bartender around. Her body had changed drastically since she last saw her. Instead of her familiar plump form, Willacre's body had slimmed down a bit. It was as if the fat had been removed from her body leaving a new, somewhat toned, fit woman in its place. Only a few places still had some of her usual cushioning. Her thighs and buttocks were still plump and juicy yet firm and smooth. Willacre's breasts were also as big as ever. They seemed to fill out even more as they perched themselves on her new frame. She was the epitome of a busty petite woman. The newly transformed Miss Willacre wrestled Thai to the ground. Jumping on top, she straddled her neighbor pinning her to the floor. She had a wild, hungry look in her eyes. For a tiny lady, even one who regained her youth, she was strong. Thai couldn't move.

"Relax," Willacre said. Her voice sounded like hers but it was dripping with animalistic sexuality. "It will be over fast. Your friend Stacy showed me how amazing everything can be. You must join us. You'll feel so much better if you do."

Stacy continued to stare down Greg. A big smirk on her face. She placed her lips on the muzzle of the gun and made tender sucking motions. Then she ran her tongue up and down the length of the metal pipe.

"Looks like your girlfriend is having some problems," Stacy finally said. "Hmmm? Perhaps you should help her instead of focusing so much on little old me."

Greg turned his head. From the corner of his eye he saw Thai on the floor struggling to break free from her newly transformed neighbor. Miss Wilacre straddled the poor bartender completely nude holding her down against the linoleum. A crazed look plastered all over her face as some kind of strange tube tried to push its way down Thai's throat. Greg turned back to Stacy. She immediately kicked his gun out of his hand. It flew across the room, hitting the floor and sliding to the foot of the couch.

"What are you going to do now?" Stacy hissed.

Greg thought fast. He knew if he could get Thai out of Miss Wilacre's embrace, the two of them could escape. He put the woman on top of Thai into a headlock and started to pull. Stacy leapt into the air and landed on Greg's back. She dug her nails into his coat ripping and tearing into the leather of his coat. Greg continued to pull on the transformed Miss Wilacre. Eventually she released Thai as she started slipping into unconsciousness.

Thai, her own clothes torn to pieces picked herself up and crawled past the struggling officer and the creature attacking him toward the couch. She picked the gun up and checked the LED to see if it was still activated. Stacy turned toward the woman. She got off the officer and hissed at her.

"I will enjoy seeing you rip your skin to shreds as you writhe on the floor in pleasure," Stacy hissed. "You will become one of us. You will join us! I will see to it personally!"

Stacy stepped forward. The head of her proboscis already emerged from between her lips. It split open and a glob of the white goo flowed out plopping onto Thai's carpet.

"Then," the blonde continued, as she wrapped her fingers around the Asian bartender's neck, "We can deal with him afterward."

Stacy pushed her proboscis out toward the Thai. Just as it reached her lips there was an explosion of blood and guts. Stacy reeled backward and looked down. She saw a huge hole right through her body where her left breast used to be. Blood and gore dripped from the area. She looked back at her former friend. Stacy opened her mouth, about to say something. All that came out was a gurgling noise as she collapsed onto the floor unconscious. Thai and Greg rushed out of the apartment and down the stairs. They hopped into the police car. Greg, in the driver's seat, pushed a few buttons. The dashboard lit up, becoming alive with activity. He activated the car's automatic driving system and typed the address for Zenith Central Command. Greg took out his phone and pressed a button. The hologram of one of the officers appeared above the rectangular object.

"I'm...ordering a...clean up of...two bodies," Greg said into the mouthpiece. He panted between phrases feeling exhausted from the ordeal. After a little bit he calmed down. "Be aware that they have been infected. Both female. Biosuits will be required. Request a quarantine of the apartment building. Not sure if any of the residues will regenerate or infect others. Bringing Miss Thai Wan to the station. She's going to need to file a report. We'll also need to put her under observation just in case."

"Roger that Officer Phelps," came the response.

"So," Greg asked, turning to Thai, "how'd you know how to handle the X-P?"

"My father was a cop years ago," the bartender replied. "He retired a few years after they implemented the Central Processing Unit System at Central Command. Neutralized a few rogue cyborgs during the cyber riots of 2050. Taught me how to load and shoot his gun. Just in case."

"That long ago huh? What is he doing these days?"

"Dead."

"I'm sorry."

"Nah. Don't be. The nurses said he went peacefully. We brought him back to Thailand for a proper traditional burial."

Greg looked out the window. The sun was going down. Even at this late hour, the city bustled with activity. Commuters either going to work or heading home for the night clogged the tangles of highways and freeways. Cars and trucks all looked like tiny beetles moving en masse over thick branches in a forest's underbrush compared to the gigantic arcologies that loomed in the evening's orange haze. Once in a while an armored police vehicle could be seen trying to get through along with a few of the smaller medical trucks. They were out in full force that night. They didn't know how many infected women were out there but so far things seemed under control.

"So," Greg said. "How are you feeling?"

"So far so good. I don't think anything got on me. What a crazy couple of nights."

"We'll have a place set up for you to stay at the station. After we get you settled and we file the report, I'll see if we can get you a bite to eat."