Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 23

Story Info
Trouble in the showers at Central Command. Also briefing.
2.8k words
4.8
1.6k
1
0

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 07/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I understand this is very late. I'm a bit lazy and a bit of a procrastinator. I did come back to it to try to make improvements and I think that's what counts. Anyway, tried to add a tiny bit of character building and, hopefully, getting into more detail about things. Not really sure what the cyber riots are yet if I even flesh that out.

Thai opened her eyes. She looked over at the digital clock on the end table. The TV blared with the morning news. The weather report said It would be clear and hot during the day while isolated thunderstorms would develop sometime around four PM. She sat up and looked at the sky through the windows on the other side of the room. Clouds must have moved in in the two hours she was sleeping. At that moment the door opened. Greg stepped in still dressed in his APF uniform.

"Hey," he said. "Hope I didn't wake you."

Thai shook her head. Greg placed a mug and plate onto the table in the kitchen area along with a towel and a fresh set of clothes.

"I got some doughnuts and coffee from the lounge. I also thought you might like to freshen up a bit. You can use the showers in the training facility downstairs if you'd like. Hopefully the clothes fit. I didn't know your size. One of the officers offered a change of clothes for you just in case you wanted to wash the old ones."

Thai stood up. Still groggy from her restless sleep, Thai walked over to the table. She grabbed one of the doughnuts.

"Thanks," Thai replied. She looked down. "For everything. The past couple of nights have been...strange to say the least."

"No problem. It's a lot to take in. I'd hardly believe it myself if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Anyway my next shift will be starting in a few hours. I have a briefing to attend but I'll be back after that. We can order pizza or something. I'll leave a guest key card for you to get back in after you're all washed up."

After Greg left, Thai sat down at the little table. She sipped the coffee and ate half of the doughnut she took. She continued to think of everything that happened in the past few nights. One unexpected thought came to the surface of her mind; she'd have to find another job. For a minute Thai let out a little chuckle at how absurd the whole thing was. The city, possibly the world, was in danger of being taken over by whatever Jane and the strippers became and all she could think about was where her next paycheck would come from. She finished the coffee and ate a second doughnut. Then she stood up, took the new clothes and towel and left to find the APF training facility.

# # # #

Around fifty officers entered the briefing room including Commander Winters, Kira, the lieutenant, Greg and Andrew. The room was more like a college lecture hall. Long, white desks crossed the room only ending in the center and the sides to allow for three carpeted stairways that led to the exits at the back. Rows of extra seats were placed to the sides in the front. While the lower ranked officers sat in the seats at the desks, Kira, Greg and Andrew sat in the seats to the side. Behind the podium, the wall-sized white board turned into a gigantic telescreen. A conference room could be seen on the screen. Mayor White and a select few of his staff filed in and took their seats. The commander stood at the podium ready to start the briefing.

"Good evening," the commander said. "This is a bit of an update on our present situation with the disappearances as well as the so-called infection we are dealing with. Anything we talk about here is not to leave this building. The first to speak will be Lieutenant Savage updating us on the events at Zenith Memorial Hospital."

The lieutenant stood up. He was a burly man. Having seen a number of major missions in his past. Most famously he was a major player in the suppression of the cyber riots. Before he came to the force he was a veteran of the Pacific War in the 2040s as well as a few other skirmishes the US fell into. In his entire forty five year career, using force against citizens of his own country had been the hardest thing he had to do. Unfortunately for him, it seemed things were going to go that way again.

"Right, so," Lieutenant Savage started. "Currently the situation at Zenith Memorial is under control. The infected women have been locked away. Unfortunately, it was at the cost of our best team. We can only assume that the women of the squad have all been turned and the men, well..."

A tear rolled from the corner of Lieutenant Savage's eye, down his cheek.

"Let's just say they sacrificed their lives for the good of the city. As of this moment the hospital has been in full lockdown. All barriers have been sealed and a force field bubble has been activated. We also have a security detail on watch as an extra precaution. None of the infected females can leave the hospital. If any of them try, they will be met with a number of high powered rifles. For the time being the Zenith Memorial strain has been neutralized."

Lieutenant Savage looked down at his notes. He flipped through the tablet until he reached the next bit of information.

"Our sources suggest the Zenith Memorial strain developed from a nurse by the name of Cassandra Mills who was in contact with a state prostitute, Lynn Mae. At the time of infection they were both in a car with an officer by the name of Mike Black who, as we all know, was investigating the recent disappearances with Officer Ruiz. Previously, according to the recording devices on his uniform, he questioned one of the strippers who worked at the Red Lounge. It was during this interrogation that Officer Black was subjected to a parasitic infection from the stripper he was talking with. Everything seems to go back to the Red Lounge as the source..."

# # # #

Thai made her way down the hall passing the familiar old corridors and rooms of the police barracks. She remembered running up and down the halls when she visited her father. They followed the central hub further in the middle of the building. A little chip in the floor molding on the corner of the fourth hallway told her she was going the right way. The bartender made a small detour down the hall with the chipped corner. As she continued she looked down, wondering if it would still be there. Finally Thai found it. The diagonal crack in a tile near the wall. Her heart jumped from the nostalgia. A few more feet and she found what she was looking for.

The bartender looked at the number on the door. Room 19. She reached up and touched the brass sculpted number as she remembered coming to this room after school. Thai sighed as the memories flooded back. She'd go in and immediately throw her homework on the bed. Her father would already have pizza in the oven to keep it warm for her. A crispy, thin crust with cheese and pepperoni. She'd do homework at the table after eating then they'd watch a little TV until his first shift began. Sure, her father was a bit too busy for her but she knew what he did was important. She remembered other times with her father at the gun range in Central Command's state of the art training facilities. When she was legally allowed to use a firearm her father would bring her to the range and teach her to shoot some of the weapons they had.

After a while of walking around the halls reminiscing about her time at Central Command, Thai made her way to the nearest elevator. She stepped in and pushed the button for the floor below. The elevator started up, making its usual electric hum. In a minute the elevator stopped and the doors opened into an empty lobby similar to the lobby of the police living quarters. The difference was a gigantic window looking into a darkened gym. On one side of the gym there was another window where the hall was and a pool beyond that. After a few moments, the hologram activated. It recognized Thai as Greg's guest. The hologram smiled and started its preprogrammed speech.

"Hello Guest," the hologram said. "Welcome to the Zenith APF training facility. Here we train Zenith's finest and bravest in order to protect and serve the city and it's people in the most effective way possible. Is there a particular place you were looking for?"

"Just the showers," Thai replied. "I know where they are."

"Very well," the hologram said as it nodded. It deactivated itself.

Thai continued through the door, down the hallway past the emptied gym and pool. She continued through the last doorway on the right, into the locker room. Once there, she undressed and placed her clothes in a plastic bag she brought and left it on a bench among the lockers on top of the borrowed clothes Greg gave her.

# # # #

"I'm going to give it over to our lead bio-tech, Andrew Johnson." Lieutenant Savage continued, "He and his team have been studying the biological aspect of the phenomenon in cooperation with the Zenith City Health District."

As soon as the lieutenant stepped aside, a scrawny, nerdy guy stood up from his seat and walked over to the podium. He straightened his glasses and looked through the notes on his hand held tablet.

"Good evening," Andrew said. "After hours of study and analysis we have been able to find a bit more about the nature of this infection."

Andrew touched the screen of the tablet. The lights turned off and a screen lowered from the ceiling. Another touch of the tablet caused images to appear on the transparent screen. The first image was of a set of chromosomes as well as an inset with DNA sequences near the bottom of the image. Each aspect of the image clearly marked anything abnormal about the chromosomes.

"It appears," Andrew continued, "That the driving factor for the changes in the women is a genetic mutation on the X-chromosome. The mutation seems to allow them to manipulate their bodies on a cellular level."

Andrew dragged the first image away. The next thing he dragged up was a short video of the samples of eggs he took. The video focused on a single egg undergoing division.

"As anyone with even a high school degree would know, gametes, in this case the eggs, go through a process known as meiosis. The chromosomes double, mix genetic information and split. In the case of the infected eggs, however, the final stage of meiosis is overridden and the process begins again with the chromosomes of the two resulting daughter cells doubling, mixing their genetic information and splitting. This means the eggs can split and reproduce almost indefinitely."

"What do you mean almost?" the mayor asked.

Andrew brought back the image of the chromosomes. He used the laser pointer to highlight specific parts of the chromosome.

"As you know, all chromosomes have telomeres. In normal humans as the chromosome divides, the telomeres get shorter. Eventually the cell is no longer able to divide and it will die. It seems that the infected women's cells are able to override this process by using pieces of chromosomes from other sources. However, while division and replication can keep the eggs reproducing for a long time, new genetic materials are needed to continue the process after a few days."

Andrew brought the video of one of the mutated eggs from the sample that was taken. The rest of the officers and officials watched as some of the eggs chased down and ripped sperm cells to shreds in order to consume them.

"We think this is why infected women need to feed on men as Adriana had informed us. They use biomass and genetic material in order to repair telomeres. Anything extra seems to get incorporated into the chromosome and the cell itself through recombination. As long as there is a continuous supply of genetic material, they are essentially immortal."

Andrew dragged the fourth video up showing two eggs interacting with each other. One of the eggs moved toward the second. As the egg approached the second a long tube-like structure snaked its way over to the other and pierced the egg's cell membrane. Materials flowed between the two cells for an instant then the structure retracted and both cells departed from each other.

"Another source seems to be other women. An infected woman can exchange eggs with another or they can infect non infected women in some way. Immediately the new eggs entering the body will feed information to the other eggs in a manner similar to the way bacteria conjugate with each other. This seems to be the method they use to communicate with each other as well. This method can stave off dormancy for a few extra weeks depending on the amount of women, infected or not, there are. In light of the genetics, the women have become something of a subspecies to modern Homo Sapiens. Therefore I have given them the name, androphage. Short for homo sapiens androphagus licisca..."

# # # #

Thai stepped into the showers of the women's locker room. The lights were on. The only shower that was on was in the far corner. She couldn't see much from over there but she could hear a woman humming to herself as she washed. Thinking nothing of it, she went to the other side of the room and turned on the shower. After messing with the control panel a little to get the temperature right, she pressed a button on the side of the pole activating a second, smaller panel. The panel flipped open into a meta dish. A bar of soap slipped out of a slot onto the metal dish. She grabbed the soap and lathered, absentmindedly washing herself. After a few moments she noticed that the humming stopped.

"What?!" the woman could be heard saying. "Who are you? What are you-"

She was cut off. Thai heard voices.

"Don't fight this, FAP," one of the voices said. "It'll only prolong your suffering. Wilacre, hold her down. I want her to really enjoy this."

Thai could hear the slap of a naked body on the cold tile floor.

"P-please. Don't do this!" the woman screamed over the running water. "Oh! Oh! Oh my God!"

The screams were silenced for a few minutes. Then they turned into loud moans as the woman splashed and thrashed in the puddle near the floor drain.

"Oh yesss!" the other voice said. "Mmmm. It feels so good. Doesn't it? Doesn't it FAP!"

The woman being attacked tried her hardest to keep her composure. Whoever was attacking her continued her onslaught. A loud moan echoed through the bathing area as the woman erupted in violent pleasure.

"YES!" the woman screamed. "OOOH FUCK YEEES!"

"YES! Stupid FAP!" The voice screamed "That's more like it! Take it! Take it all!"

The female officer's voice rose into a second loud, rapturous, vibrating moan as her attacker continued her ministrations. After a while, the women went silent. Thai knew she had to get out of there. She immediately flushed the soap away from her body and crept toward the entrance. On the way out she stopped and saw the female officer and her attackers. A vivacious blonde woman had her legs wrapped around the officer's torso. Thai could see the lower proboscis already deep within the folds of her victim. On the other side of the officer's body a short brunette straddled her face. The brunette was so lost in her orgasmic daze she hadn't noticed the bartender behind the blonde. Thai's fears had been confirmed. Stacy and Helen both survived the skirmish.

"Stop...fighting...it!" Stacy said. The sound of flesh colliding with flesh punctuated every one of her words. "You FAPs are...all...so...stubborn!"

Thai watched as the two women continued to work. She thought about trying to distract Stacy and Helen and helping the officer escape but, based on the woman's moans and intense orgasms, she knew she was already too far gone. Thai quietly continued out of the shower area and into the locker room. She grabbed her towel and wrapped herself with it. Then she gathered her clothes and made her way down the hall to the lobby.