All Comments on 'Killing Time with Sis at Moms Pt. 03'

by Ebolaone

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I jizzed all over myself reading this and jacking off! Very good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Keep it going. This is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story you're creating is exciting to read & pushing my buttons. As I commented on Part 1 of this story, it isn't too long or short. Alecia telling us her stats in Part 2 was nice, it helped further the mental pic I have of her.

I think you should change the No Anal this time for the Whiners tag to just No Anal, as your story is the only one with this tag. It'll help those who want to read stories without Anal in them. Myself, I like the stories you've written with the anal play in them. You might also add the tag Voyeur to all chapters.

Part 4 sounds promising with the addition of more characters. Looking foreword to reading it soon. Maybe their just voyeurs & want a live show or perhaps 1 or both want to explore? I don't know, waiting for chapter 4...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

liked your story hope we get to see what happens when mom comes home.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Hot once again. Let's try for more than one page at a time.

cudakidcudakidalmost 2 years ago

continue with mom in it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEbolaone@Ebolaone
Love reading stories on here. Into nudism, anything bi and women's feet. If you see me in a chat, and want to chat, feel free to PM me.