Killing Time with Sis at Moms Pt. 04

Story Info
Alecia's turn again.
2.8k words
4.63
18.4k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers

Alecia again.

Ted was in the shower washing away the fun and the funk (the man was getting a little ripe). I was waiting for him to finish so I could get in there. I went beyond ripe a while ago.

I almost joined him. I absolutely love showering with someone. I wanted to be running my soapy hands all over his body, washing him from head to toe then getting the favor returned. The thought of it had me very aroused. My fingers made their way between my legs. I was soaking wet. As appealing as sipping coffee and polishing my pea was at that moment, I needed both a shower and breakfast.

Ted was just stepping out of the shower as I entered the bathroom. I couldn't keep from staring at his wet, naked body. I'd always considered him a good looking man, but now that he'd crossed the line from just a brother to lover, I was able to look at him in a different light.

For a man in his mid-30's he was in great shape. Muscular, but didn't look like a gym rat. The hair on his chest and stomach was enough to be interesting but not so much that you wanted to give the monkey a banana. Speaking of bananas, my eyes drifted down to his dick. It was circumcised, for those of you that care about that sort of things. Soft it hung nicely, no button dick with this guy. Watching it sway while he dried himself was really turning me on.

Maybe it was my staring at him or maybe it was me unconsciously caressing and pulling on my nipple, but for whatever reason his dick started slowly swelling. By the time he was done toweling off, it was jutting out from his body, pointing straight at me.

If I'd been wearing panties, they would have been soaked. I wanted it. In my mouth, my pussy or my butt or all three, I didn't care. The only thing I wanted more than that beautiful dick inside me, was food. So pushing all the nasty thoughts out of my head, I brushed past him, maybe a little too closely, but I wanted to feel him against me. Being the good and loving sister that I am, I pulled his mouth to mine and gave him a long, slow, wet kiss before stepping into the shower.

"I'm going to go clean up the deck while you're in there," he told me.

"Okay," I replied. Then remembering the cameras and possibly neighbors, "You going to get dressed or stay naked?"

"I'd planned on getting dressed first," he said with a tone that told me he knew he was being led down a path.

"Dare you to do it nude."

He chuckled and left the bathroom.

Now I won't bore you with the details of my shower. I mean really, who wants to hear about how my aching nipples tingled as the shower spray hit them? Or that my knees went a little weak as my soapy fingers lathered up my wet pussy? I know no one is interested that when it came time to rinse off I used the detachable showerhead, set on a pulse spray of course, over those same hard aching nipples. Or how I brought myself to the edge of cumming three times with that same pulsing shower head while rinsing my pussy.... No one cares, right?

I gave myself a quick drying once I finished showering. If there's one body I know, it's mine and I knew that if I spent too much time drying it would have turned into a finger puppet show between my legs and I would have lost all that sexual tension I'd so deliciously built up.

Once semi dry, I threw on a tank top (no bra, by the way) and a loose, knee length skirt. For a brief second, I thought about panties. Not actually wearing them, but how the one time I wore that skirt with panties, how much they showed through the thin material. Besides the way things were going they'd have just gotten in the way.

Both the tank top and the skirt felt good, the way they clinged to my slightly damp body. The tank top was slightly loose, so the material brushed and teased my hard nipples with every step as I walked through the house to find my brother.

I heard the hose running, so I looked outside. He'd cleaned up the patio, put the cover back on the hot tub and was busy hosing our combined goodness off the chaise lounge cushions. The best part as far as I was concerned, he'd taken my dare. He was completely naked, a slick sheen of sweat glistening on his upper body and more remarkably his dick was still rock hard and pointing towards the sky.

"I see you've been playing with him while you work," I called out to him.

"Nope," he replied, shaking his head. "I've been busy."

In a flash it clicked why he was still sporting wood.

"You dirty boy," I laughed. "You're hard because Mom and Glenn might be watching."

He nodded.

It looked like he was almost finished. So I made the best of my time by sitting down at the patio table, hiking up my skirt and edging myself to another almost orgasm.

"Give me a few minutes," he said as he dragged the cushions out to the sun to dry. "I'm going to grab a quick shower and get the sweat off of me."

No way, no how was I going to wait any longer for breakfast. So I took matters into my own hands. Grabbing the garden hose, I quickly sprayed him down. The shriek he let out when the cold water hit him was priceless.

"Come on, get dressed," I said throwing him his t-shirt and shorts. "You'll dry on the way."

His shorts quickly soaked up the water from his body, clinging to his now soft dick. It looked so good, I started having second thoughts about leaving for breakfast. My tummy quickly growled, reminding me to stay the course and get some food in me. A quick stop by the front door to grab some sandals and we were on our way.

We took my car, because while my dear brother was both very good looking and quite the fuck, he always had problems with simple things like putting gas in his car.

"That skirt is kind of see thru," Ted told me as we walked from the car to the restaurant.

"That's why I wore it," I smiled, flipping the bottom of the skirt and exposing the bottom half of my ass.

I might have been seen by the family pulling out of the lot at that moment, but I wasn't sure.

We were seated right away, as it was between the morning and lunch rush. We ended up in a booth towards the back.

The waitress took our orders right away. A club sandwich for Ted and the Lumberjack breakfast for me.

"I told you, I'm hungry," was my only excuse.

As soon as the waitress left with our orders, I kicked off my flip flops and placed my bare feet in Ted's lap. Being the dutiful little brother he was, he immediately reached down and started massaging my right foot. It felt wonderful. As I did the night before, I moved my left foot over for a quick dick check.

"You really seem to like my feet," I told him, as I squeezed my toes around his now hard dick. It made him jump a little.

"I had no idea, I liked feet so much."

"Kiss me," I told him, wiggling the toes in his hand.

This time Ted knew exactly what I wanted. With no hesitation, he pulled my foot up a bit, leaned down and starting with my pinkie toe, placed a wet kiss with a tongue swirl on the tip of each toe. Each one sent a small shockwave directly to my pussy. The shockwave got stronger as he slid his lips over my big toe and turned to lightning as he moved over and my second toe disappeared into his mouth.

Just as I was about to let out a moan, the waitress was back with our food.

"Sir," she chuckled. "If you eat her toes, you won't have room for your lunch."

"He's really hungry," I laughed.

Ted sat red faced.

Looking down, she noticed my left foot in his lap, still stroking his now throbbing dick. It was a tense few moments while I watched her, watch my foot sliding back and forth across his lap wondering what she was going to do about it.

Truth be told, my biggest worry was she'd kick us out and I'd miss my breakfast.

"Well, if you have everything you need," she smiled. "I'll leave you two lovebirds to it. Let me know if you need anything."

Hunger trumped foot fun and we started eating. I did keep my feet in his lap, occasionally flexing my toes when I felt his dick soften up. I wasn't able to finish my monstrous breakfast, but I was able to put a pretty healthy dent in it, before the food baby started kicking.

Well fed and horny as all get out, I paid the check, leaving the waitress a fairly healthy tip and we left.

I tossed Ted the keys and asked him to drive as I was really too full to think. Always the gentleman, he opened the door for me. As he did, I pulled him towards me and kissed him. Another wet, soft lipped, tongue wrestling kiss.

It was wildly erotic, kissing my own brother like that in public. Even if no one else knew we were related, I knew and it made me hot. Our bodies pressed together, feeling his erection against me, wondering if he could feel the wetness of my pussy as I ground myself slightly on his thigh.

"Take me home," I breathed in his ear as we broke the kiss. "Take me home and fuck me."

I got in the car, kicked my flip flops off and put both feet on the dash. The hem of my skirt slid down my thighs and pooled at my waist. I didn't even wait for Ted to get in the car before I started playing with the pink erasure. As soon as he got the car out of the parking lot and on the road I reached over with my left hand and freed his dick from his shorts. I was stroking him in the same rhythm as I was rubbing my pussy.

As we pulled up to the first stop light, I knew I had to stop rubbing myself or I was going to cum. So I concentrated on him. I leaned over and licked the head of his dick like a lollipop. I was rewarded with a moan from him, so I did it again, slower, a few times. Teds right hand found its way through the arm hole of my tank top. Gently squeezing my boobs and pinching my nipples.

I wanted to cum so badly. I knew if I so much as brushed my hand over my clit, I would go off. As much as I hated to, I even stopped Teds hand as he made his way towards it. I wanted to cum with his dick inside of me.

As soon as the car came to a stop in front of Moms house, we were on our way inside. Ted didn't even take the time to tuck his dick back in his shorts. I grabbed it and led him to the front door, stroking it as he fumbled with the keys.

Our clothes were off before the door was completely closed. He pulled me tight and kissed me. His dick wedged between us, against my tummy, my boobs pressed against him. Our lips parted and his, with an agonizing slowness, moved down my neck. His tongue traced lazy swipes, making me hotter with each one. I had to stop him as he teased the tip of his tongue on my earlobe. It was such a light and feathery a touch, I was about to climax just from squeezing my thighs together.

"Outside," I panted into his ear.

The two chaise cushions were sitting in the middle of the yard drying in the sun. Still a little damp, their coolness on my butt was a sexy contrast to the heat my body was generating. I sat down in front of him and took his hard dick in my mouth one more time. I wanted it nice, wet and slick. I ran my tongue up and down the shaft, swirling it on the head each time. I opened my lips and slid it in, one last time as deep as I could.

"I want you inside me."

We laid down, our mouths glued together. The head of his dick was pressing against my pussy. I reached down and placed a hand on each hip, gently and slowly pulling him into me. I moaned once his full length was inside me and his pubic bone pressed against my hard clit. Keeping my hands on his hips, I held him tight against me and slowly rocked my hips. His mouth moved from my lips, back to my ears. His gentle licks and nibbles on my earlobes was making me hotter and hotter by the second. I was right on the edge of a massive orgasm. My mind was straining, trying to will him to do the one thing I knew would push me over the edge in a huge way. I wrapped my legs around him and continued the slow grind against his body.

I turned my head slightly, his tongue went from my earlobe into my ear. That was it! Over the edge! I know it's weird, but a wet tongue in my ear will always set me off. I let out a deep moan, to make sure he kept doing it. Tremors ran through my body, then I started to shake, my clit started to throb and my pussy started clenching my brothers hard dick.

I moaned, grunted and even squeaked a couple of times as wave after wave of pent up pleasure raced through my body. It was hardly "ladylike" and very animalistic the way that climax ripped through my being.

I was spent. Part of me just wanted to curl up and hibernate for a couple of hours, but the kind and giving sister that I was, I wanted to make sure Ted got off too.

"Fuck me!" I told him.

He pulled himself up to his knees, put my legs on his shoulders and drove his dick back and forth in and out of my very wet pussy. The thrusts became more urgent as he grabbed my foot and started licking my toes. The way he kissed them, running his tongue between each one, taking them in his mouth and sucking them felt exquisite.

I wanted to cum again. I reached between my legs and started squeezing and pulling on my clit. He noticed and slowed down his thrusting.

"Don't hold back," I urged. "I want you to cum."

He continued to hold back, waiting for me to get off again. A noble idea, but I wanted to feel him cum.

I decided to force the issue.

With one hand strumming my clit like a yard sale banjo, I ran my other one over my big boobs.

His pace quickened.

I pinched and twisted my nipples. Pulling them towards him and letting go causing my boobs to drop back with a satisfying bounce.

Quicker yet.

I cupped my left boob and planted kisses on my soft flesh. Kissing and licking them. Teasing my hard nipple with the tip of my tongue. Raking it through my teeth and finally wrapping my lips around and sucking it.

That did it.

I felt his dick throb, one huge thrust and he exploded in my pussy. I couldn't believe how much or how long he came. His dick just kept throbbing and spurting inside me. For the last few spasms, he brought his face to mine. Moaning into my mouth as he kissed me, his pubic bone ground my clit getting me off in the same unladylike grunting fashion as before.

We stayed pressed together gently kissing while we both caught our breath and regained our senses. When his dick finally softened enough to slip out of my pussy, Ted rolled over onto his back beside me. I propped my head on his chest and between the sun and sex, we nodded off.

Checking my phone an hour later, after we woke up, I was surprised there was no text from Mom.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers