Killing Time with Sis at Moms Pt. 05

Story Info
Ted speaks in chapter 5.
2.3k words
4.71
11.2k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
482 Followers

Ted this time.

Alecias rustling around woke me from our nap. I have to say, I felt pretty good. The sun was warm, the slight breeze running through the yard was cooling and the sex had been incredible.

"Here, I got you a present," my still nude sister said as she handed me a beer.

"Thanks."

"Have you checked your phone? I haven't gotten a text from Mom and after that last show, I would have thought for sure she'd have something to say about it."

"You're like an actress, panicking about her reviews."

"I'm not acting," she replied, leaning of to kiss me.

She plopped down on her stomach next to me.

"It puts the lotion on," she said in a monotone, handing me a bottle of sunscreen, "before it puts the hose in me again."

Orders are orders.

I positioned myself between her slightly spread legs, squirted some in my hands and started on her shoulders. Her skin was so soft. It reminded me of satin. I made sure I didn't miss any spots as I gently rubbed the sunscreen into her skin.

"MMM that feels good." She purred. "You'd make some lucky girl a good pool boy."

I worked my way down to her lower back and her butt. My cock was hard as a rock.

Alecia was never much for shaving. Her body hair was a very fine blonde which contrasted nicely against her tanned skin. I'd been with one other woman who didn't shave and to be honest, I didn't think much about it either way, but seeing the downy blonde hair on Alecias lower back and around her butt as her cheeks spread while I was putting lotion on them looked sexy as hell.

As I worked on her thighs and calves, the sole of her foot brushed against my erection.

"You sick fucker," she said, sliding her foot up and down the length. "You got a boner touching your sister."

"Yeah, it's been happening a lot lately."

"I noticed that. Somehow I feel partially to blame."

"It's just a cross I'll have to bear," I joked. "One of the hazards of having a hot and sexy older sister....I'll be okay."

I grabbed a nearby lounge chair pillow and slid it under her tummy.

"I like where this is going," she commented.

Once her butt was propped up in the air a bit, I moved behind her and ran my tongue up and down her pussy. Slow and easy, licking her from her clit to her butt and back again, concentrating on her clit with light, soft tongue licks.

" Stop. Stop. I don't want to cum yet," she moaned as she pulled away from me and sat down. "God that felt good. Who taught you to do all that?"

"Sasha," I answered.

"Sasha!?" she almost yelped. "Sasha-Sasha? My friend Sasha?"

"Well, she was my friend too, but yes that Sasha."

"You and she hooked up?"

"Yes a long time ago."

"You have to tell me," Alecia demanded.

Sasha Morozov, was Alecias best friend growing up. She and her family emigrated from Russia during their freshman year in high school. Alecia was the only one that would try and talk to her in spite of the language barrier, so they became inseparable.

She was absolutely gorgeous. Tall, dark hair, piercing eyes and once she learned English, had the sexiest accent ever. I was eleven years old when the two of them met and needless to say Sasha was my first crush.

So fast forward a few years, Alecia was back from college for the summer and I'd just graduated high school. Sasha was going to spend the night at our house. The girls went to a local taco place and brought a pile of them home.

The despair I had been feeling about my lack of a social life (I'd recently broken up with my girlfriend) was quickly replaced by elation as I sat there with my two favorite women (who were dressed in their normal sleep over outfits of t-shirts and panties) in the world while we chowed down on tacos... Life was good.

Sasha and I ate a few each, but Alecia having been deprived of good Mexican food going to a Midwest college put a huge dent in the taco pile.

After the feast I went to my room and leave them to their slumber party.

What I really wanted to do while I was held up in my room was stroke my cock while the images of Sashas long legs and perfect butt encased in those blue cotton panties were still fresh in my mind.

But I didn't dare.

With no lock on the door, my sister, Sasha or our Mom could have come without knocking was not something I wanted to deal with. So I waited until I heard the two of them go into Alecias room to go to bed.

My cock was rock hard with anticipation. I gave it a little bit for them to fall asleep before I got brave enough to throw back the covers and get down to business.

I was well on my way when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

I was startled, but I kept my wits about me. I quickly threw the covers back on and answered.

"Yeah come in." I said, trying to sound calm and collected.

The door opened and it was Sasha.

"You're sister. I can not sleep in there."

"Her snoring?" I asked.

Aleca had a tendency to snore, especially when she was overstuffed with food.

"No no," started. "No snore. She's...."

She searched for the words, but ended up in pantomime.

I laughed when she gripped her stomach and fanned her hand behind her butt.

"She's farting?" I laughed/asked.

"Yes," she said, nodding. "Terrible smell."

"Well, you can sleep here and I'll sleep on the downstairs couch," I suggested, not having thought it through at all. I was nude under the covers.

"No, I sleep here with you..okay?" It was the suggestion dreams were made of.

"Sure," I told her, pulling back the covers just far enough for her to get in.

Nervous and (I swear) trying to be respectful, I tried to stay as far away from her as I could in my small bed. But then the inevitable happened, she moved back towards me and pushed her butt into my very erect cock.

"Dirty boy," she mumbled. "You are naked."

"Yeah, sorry. I'll put something on."

"No need," she said, stopping me. "You naked, I'll naked too."

This was happening!! At that moment, I was living my ultimate adolescent fantasy.

She jostled around under the covers, her hands coming out with her panties. She tossed them on the floor, then she went to work on the t-shirt. She then laid back down on her side, grasped my arm and placed my hand on her stomach.

"You may touch me," she assured as she pressed her butt against my cock.

I was scared to fuck it all up by going too far too fast. So I gently ran my hand over her stomach only, below the boobs and above the pubes.

"You may touch me, everywhere you like."

My hand shook as I slowly moved it up until I was cupping her boob in my hand. Moving to the other, I lightly played with her nipple. For that I was rewarded with a moan from my dream girl. She turned her head towards me and kissed me.

"You want to make sex?" she asked as our lips parted.

We shuffled around on the bed, me between her legs. I was just about to enter her when she stopped me.

"You lick me first, yes?"

Oh hell yes! I thought. By that time in my life I'd seen a ton of porn. Eating pussy was my jam! Sasha was going to remember this pussy eating I was going to deliver for the rest of her life.

I am sure she remembers it to this day, but for all the wrong reasons. In my defense I'd only gone down on two other girls, who'd been just as inexperienced as me before that night.

I put my head between her legs and went to town. Hard, fast licks right on her clit (that's what always got porno chicks off, right?). Fucking her with my tongue while I ground my nose on her button. Then back to her clit, then back down for a tongue fuck....

"Nyet. No. Stop." She told me, pulling my face away from her pussy. "Come here."

She cupped my face with her hands and brought me close to her.

"That is my puzzy," she said gently. "Not Supreme burrito. Must be gentle"

She kissed me, her tongue running softly on my lips.

She continued kissing me between each word; "Itisdelicateflowertreatitsoftlyitwillopenforyou."

She punctuated the sentiment with a long soft kiss.

My cock had been brushing her leg the entire time. It was too much, with a moan I shot off all over her leg.

"Oh God. I am so sorry." I apologized.

"No worry," she laughed. "I am flattered."

She scooped some of it up and licked it off of her fingers.

"That's hot," I muttered.

"You taste good," she said as she pulled me in for another kiss.

Instinctively I pulled back a little.

"It is okay for me to have in mouth, but not you?"

She had a point. I kissed her....and I didn't die.

"You try again, yes?" she asked.

I moved back down between her legs. Slowly and gently licking her lips, the way she had when she kissed me. Softy bringing my tongue up towards her clit, but not directly touching it.

"Good," she moaned.

I kept going back and forth, sometimes touching her so lightly I wasn't sure I was touching her at all.

She kept moaning, so I kept doing it.

"Make cum," she breathed to me.

Moving up, I concentrated more on her clit, licking around it, up and down on each side.

"Da! Yes..."

Her body started to quiver as she held my face between her legs. The quivers turned into shakes. Her soft moans got deeper.

"I am cumming," she softly cried out.

Her hips rocked against my face as she climaxed.

"You sex, now." She panted as she pulled my body up hers.

I would love to say, we fucked for hours. In every position known to man or beast. That when I was done with her, she had to walk with a cane for a few weeks while she recovered. But pretty much all I can say about it was, being inside my dream girl was the best 5 minutes of my life.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Alecia said as I finished the story. "I am appalled! There I was dying with possible food poisoning and my best friend and brother cared so much about my well being, they fucked up a storm in the next room. You two are the worst type of people."

"It's not my fault," I laughed. "You farted your best friend out of the room. I've been in a room with you when you get like that. The girl was traumatized. I was just comforting her."

"You're not funny," Alecia pouted.

"I mean she escaped the Soviet Union," I had to continue. "In the dead of night, hiding in a poultry truck, in August heat without a complaint... But she couldn't handle your taco farts."

"I don't like you anymore," she said, crossing her arms.

"She spent her summers working at..." I started.

"That's it," Alecia cried out and pinned me to the ground.

We play wrestled for a couple of minutes, her sweaty, oiled body slipping against mine. We ended up with me on my back, hands pinned over my head, her breasts in my face and her pussy hovering over my, once again, hard cock.

"You sex me, yes?" she asked in a rather good impression of Sasha and slid her pussy down the length of my shaft.

Up and down she moved her body on my cock, my hips raised to meet her body. She leaned forward and kissed me.

"Don't move," she ordered.

Alecia straightened up and started rocking her hips, grinding her pussy on me.

"I'm cumming," she gasped.

Her body shook as she moaned. Once it stopped, she leaned down and kissed me. Straightening up again, she brought my hands to her boobs.

"Play with my nipples."

I did, lightly pinching and gently twisting them.

"I'm cumming again," she cried.

She ground against my body harder.

"One more," she told me. "Play with my bum."

I reached around her with both hands and squeezed her cheeks, lifting her up and down on my cock. I let go with one hand and twisted my body a little and was able to get my fingers between them.

"Oh yes," she moaned, pulling my hand to her mouth and licking my fingers to get them wet then let them go. "More please."

I reached around again, finding her hole I pressed against her with my middle finger as she rode my cock. She relaxed and the tip of my finger slid in. I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her as I pressed in and out with my finger.

"That's it...Fuck." She growled.

She came again.

"I'm good," she said, leaning forward to kiss me. "Fill me up."

I started thrusting my hips into her while her soft boobs pressed my face.

"You liked this," she asked cupping her boobs, licking one then the other, working her way toward her hard nipple. "Didn't you?"

All I could do was nod.

A moan escaped my lips as her brought both nipples to her tongue at the same time, licking, biting and sucking on them both.

With a groan, I started cumming. Bouncing her on my lap, I kept cumming. When my cock stopped throbbing, she leaned forward again and kissed me.

We would have stayed like that for a while, but a voice interrupted us.

"God it's great to see my kids getting along so nicely."

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
482 Followers