Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

They didn't see each other for a couple of days since Nia was coming home from her grandparents' house. Darnell invited Kim over for dinner one evening and introduced her, as his friend, to his daughter. Kim fell in love with the little five-year-old girl immediately and they hit it off well. The next night, Kim took them out for pizza and Nia's first game of miniature golf. Darnell happily watched the two females bonding.

A few days later Nia went back to her grandparents' house for a few days and Darnell found himself back in Kim's bar. She had repaired the shite skirt and was using it and the vest to drive the horny male customers crazy. Darnell knew, that given the chance, every male in the place would fuck Kim anywhere. He hung around until closing time and then he followed her to her house where they spent a wild night exploring each other's bodies and orally pleasuring each other before they got down to some serious fucking. Kim had never had such intense orgasms as she was having with Darnell.

Kim and Darnell spent every night together whenever Nia was with her grandparents. Some nights Darnell would go to the bar and wait on her and other nights he would wait at either his house or hers. At first, it bothered Darnell that she continued to wear her short and tight clothes. It bothered him that she went braless many times and that she didn't seem to object to customers copping feels of her body at times. But eventually he began helping her find outfits that he knew the customers would love. And he knew that she enjoyed showing off her curves to the men, and would probably do it whether she was getting big tips or not. But he also knew that after a night of teasing men and dressing in skimpy outfits, she was coming home to him.

When Nia was home, Kim loved to spend time with her. Many times, she volunteered to watch the little girl when Darnell was at work, and the two girls grew closer and closer.

It didn't take long before Kim and Darnell knew they were in love. His parents were, at first, hesitant, but came around when they saw how happy the three of them were together and how they seemed to fulfill a need in each other. They were an odd couple, but neither of them had ever been as sexually active or sexually satisfied as they were with each other. They enjoyed spending their off hours together and thought of each other whenever they were apart.

And Nia was a bonus. She thought Kim was great. She called her 'Kimmy' at first, and then eventually started calling her 'Mum.' And Darnell was thrilled that his little girl now had a female role model. And Kim finally had a little girl that she loved and doted on. And Nia was the prettiest little flower girl that ever walked down the aisle.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12