Kim Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tractor winched up onto the trailer I was towing with ease and I drove home and parked the trailer in the barn and unloaded the tractor before walking to the apartment Kim and I were sharing, but I was stopped by the designer of the basement as she was walking towards me with a large manilla envelope in her hands.

"Good day I am glad I caught you. The basement is completed and in the package is the information for security codes, instruction videos for some of the equipment as well as my personal contact information should you and your wife desire to use it." She said as she waited for me to open the package.

I opened the envelope and saw several DVDs as well as several typed-out papers with her business header and handwritten page," Thank you, and Kim and I will wait to enter after the house is completed. We both want to be surprised as it has been the family home for so long and now it will be our home. I do not want to spoil anything for her." I said.

She nodded her head and asked," Will it be just the two of you or will there be another person involved in the home?"

I looked past her for a few moments and saw the contractor's truck and a few nicer trucks and cars in the main drive. I reached out to shake her hand, but she held her hand up like a Lady so I took her fingertips in my right hand and kissed her fingers before saying," I am sure you have thought of everything as the contractor has known us since we were children. Kim will be the one who calls you as she is the person in charge of the home and I run the business."

The designer smiled before saying," Then I will bid thee a good day, and remember you can reach out to me for any questions day or night. I have enjoyed serving your wife and you and look forward to possibly serving you in other matters in the future as pleasure is also a part of my designs."

I again kissed her hand and she turned and walked to her car as I watched her leave. I went to the apartment and thought about taking a nap so I stripped down and was in the process of getting into bed when I received a text from Kim. It said," The house is done, and meet me at the front door in twenty minutes as the contractor and the others are leaving. I have the keys and just paid the entire bill as we planned."

I quickly showered as I was already nude and dressed in just a pair of baggy shorts and a polo shirt and walked house's front door. Kim was wearing a light summer dress. There were no other cars around and as I walked up to her we hugged each other and kissed as the lovers we had become over time. Kim had the key in her hand and turned to open the door. I scooped her up into my arms and for the first time, I carried her across the threshold cradled in my arms. Once inside I placed her on her feet and kissed her.

"Shall we take a look around at our new home?" Kim asked me as she turned around in the living room. It was the same room and Kim and I were in, but all the floors were now solid oak, and the walls are done in a warm beige color. Southwest-style tapestries were hung on the walls and the furniture was plush and comforting. I noticed a track in the ceiling lead through the doorways and was not sure of the reasoning. The kitchen had been gutted and all new cabinets and appliances filled the kitchen with much larger windows and a huge folding door with several panels leading out to the pool and outdoor living space. The two guest rooms now shared a Jack and Jill style bathroom and the Primary Suite was larger, A massive king-sized log canopy bed stood in the center of the suite with soft lighting. The ensuite had a shower large enough for several people and a twin sink vanity.

A large soaking tub with a gas fireplace also was in the ensuite. Everything was just as we designed and my office was the last room I wanted to see. Other than the floors and wall color not much was changed except a new computer section. The track was in every room as well as what looked like wifi network access points. We walked back into the kitchen and looked around and in the pantry was a door that leads to an apartment. Inside was an eight hundred square foot apartment with a small kitchen, living room, bedroom, and an ensuite for what could be called a Mother-In-Law suite or Servants Quarters. There was a door in the pantry with a keypad and what looked like an optical reader as well. Kim and I did not bother with the door as we went back into the kitchen and found the refrigerator empty as well as the food cabinets. I had planned on a bottle of wine to celebrate for the evening.

"Let me go to the store and gather everything so go ahead and do your thing for the afternoon. When I get home we can have our quality time and be husband and wife in OUR bedroom." Kim said as hugged me and we kissed as man and wife.

I held her in my arms and looked her in the eyes before saying," I will let you get everything you need while I start working on the tractor that was it was already off the trailer."

Kim swatted me on the backside as I turned around to walk outside. This was the first time the house felt like OUR home and not mom and dads. In a way, it was a sad feeling as if we had erased mom and dad, but we knew we had to make it our own to live our lives. I walked across the property to the barn and stripped off my shirt before getting the pressure washer ready. I always hated working on dirty equipment.

I filled a shoulder-mounted power sprayer with a degreaser and pumped it up and covered the entire tractor and let it soak in for a while as I inspected the tractor while I covered it in the degreaser. I heard Kim start the truck and saw her drive off while I worked. It was warm in the barn so I got a large bottle of water out of the fridge I had out there and waited for the degreaser to do its work. I turned on the gas burner to make the pressure washer a steam cleaner and started at the top of the tractor. The steam helped not only remove the grease and grime, but also the old damaged paint.

I worked hard and soon had the top and the cockpit cleaned and then moved to the engine bay and cleaned that area as well. I looked down at the floor and was amazed at how much debris had come off the tractor but knew I could clean the floor after I was finished. The entire job took me a couple of hours to complete and once it was clean I scrubbed the cement floor under the tractor and then power washed the cement leaving me a clean area to work. I was soaked from sweat as well as the pressure washer. Once all the tools were put away I stripped out of my clothing, went to the outdoor shower, and scrubbed my grime-covered body. I always liked showering outside as it was freeing of one's soul.

I let my body air dry as I walked to the apartment and opened a beer and in my mind's eye I was figuring out where to place all my games. The living room had a large cabinet for the console and game storage, the bed would not be needed and I was thinking of stripping the apartment to the studs and making it an art studio for Kim. I had the mechanical barn for working as well as the garage for my toys and I thought it would be a nice place for her to enjoy. The basic build would be simple as the bathroom, kitchenette, and laundry room plumbing would stay where it was located. Just new insulation in the ceiling and walls, new drywall, and fresh paint she would pick out the colors for the walls, and lastly new solid wood floors with underfloor heating. The apartment would be whatever she wanted the space to become for her to use.

I heard two vehicles pull up and looked out the window. Kim and the Pizza Girl were both here and the girl was wearing a pair of shorts and a crop top and they went to unload the truck. I pulled on a spare pair of shorts and nothing else before walking down and helping them unload the rest of the supplies. The girl saw me and she looked down and stopped as I approached her. I handed her a couple of light bags and took several heavy ones and carried them inside to the kitchen. Kim nodded to the island and she was placing the supplies in the correct spots. It took us nine more trips to finish bringing everything in and I let the two of them put supplies away before taking a bottle of water and going out to the sauna. I stripped down and set the thermostat at one hundred and twenty degrees, laid down on my back on the top bench, and closed my eyes. I did not pay attention to the time until both of them came in nude and sat on the lower bench below me.

I sat up and the girl sat between my spread legs facing away from me and leaned the back of her head against my crotch Kim said," I called her to ask for some help getting our house feel like our home. Jan will be living with us and her duties will be keeping the house clean, helping with meals, and general household duties. She will have access with supervision to our accounts to pay bills and make sure all the shopping is done. Dress around the house will be as we are now for comfort reasons as well as just our lifestyle."

"Jan are you in agreement with this?" I asked her and she leaned her head back and looked up at me.

"Yes sir I am and there will be no request denied and I hope to serve you both completely. I will go to school online and have to go into town to the college for testing from time to time as I want to work on a Bachelors's degree in business to better myself." She said as she turned sideways to make it easier to look me in the face.

Kim told her," You have a small apartment off the kitchen for your own living space as you may desire personal space for your studies. There will be no locks on any doors, but we will not barge in unannounced into your living space. We will always knock on the door, but you will never have to ask permission to enter any room we are in for any reason. Master and I are having full-body laser hair removal and will pay for you to do the same."

Jan replied," I have everything I own in the car as the one-room apartment and the pizza delivery job were all I had. I can be set up quickly and cook dinner for the three of us tonight if you like me to do so?"

I nodded my head and got up and stepped out of the sauna and dove into the cool water of the pool to cool down my body. Kim came out, did the same, swam up to me and wrapped her arms and legs around my body, and kissed me. Kim and I relaxed while in the water and the cool water against my skin as I swam energized me. Kim looked like a goddess as she swam as if she had been born of the waters. Each stroke propelled her and there was little sound as she cut through the water. I swam well, but she excelled. Neither of us paid any attention to what was going on outside the pool as we enjoyed ourselves.

Kim dove between my legs and stopped and took my cock in her mouth for a moment before breaking the surface and wrapping her arms around my neck," There will be more of that later tonight. I hope you are up for it?" she said as she kissed me and then splashed me in the face as she swam away.

I was about to chase her, but Jan was standing poolside with a serving tray holding three wine glasses and a bottle of Chablis for us to enjoy. Kim must have seen her as well and we pulled ourselves out of the water. We walked up to Jan and she poured us all a chilled glass of wine as we took them I made a toast," To the three of us living as one in heart, body, and spirit. None shall deny none and each welcome each other anytime!"

Should I continue as I have to, many hooks on the line with the basement and the new Servant. Drop me a comment and let me know.

12