Kim Driver: Graduation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron moved his hands to her head and made sure she was looking him strait in the eyes "Kim I've always known how much we mean to each other. It didn't matter if we became involved with one another or not I know we've always known that since we became best friends that no matter who we ended up with we are the best person for the other as partners in life."

Kim was now weeping. "You are the best person ever."

Ron kissed her on the forehead. "Kim, you can be with me forever or fall in love with whom ever, but I will always be your side kick."

Kim buried herself against him smearing his cum from her chest to his crying. They lay there for many minutes until Kim was able to regain her composer. "I'm sorry. We should see how the boys are doing at my house."

He gave her another kiss to her forehead. "You never have to apologize to me. I believe we all should have something to eat. I'm so hungry. If you sat on my stomach the vibrations from the rumbling would make you cum again. Do you feel like Oriental Garden?"

Kim laughed. "Thank you lover, I'll decline the ride. I'm starving as well. Let's grab a quick shower, give the guys a call, take their orders and pick it up on the way back to my place?"

Ron hopped up off the bed offering Kim a hand. "That sounds great. We're going to get clean in the shower and not dirty. I may drop to the floor and die if I spend any more energy or fluid before we get some sort of replenishment."

They ran to the shower and washed each other like they were at a car wash, got out and toweled the other dry. Kim sprung to the phone, pound in the number. "Hello, would you boys like some oriental food from the Garden?"

"Are you kidding? Yeah sis! Some Compo chicken for me....what would you like Brad?...Chicken Lao Mean." Kim wrote done the info. "When are you and Ron going to be here?"

"We'll be about 30 minutes. How are the modifications to my ride going?' She asked as she folded the order.

Brian checked the wall clock to verify the time, 6:30 p.m., and looked over to the car. "You are not even going to recognize your car, sis."

"Do I get to see it when we bring dinner over?" Kim pulled on her pants and jammed the paper in a pocket.

Brain chuckled a little bit. "Not until tomorrow when we're done."

"Fine. I hope I don't forget anybodies order on the way. We'll see you in thirty." Kim hung up the phone and pulled her top on. "You ready Ron?"

Ron kissed her on the neck from behind, holding her shoes out in front of her. "You bettcha. I've got your bag let's role."

Kim had grabbed her shoes and stepped into them as Ron spoke and followed right behind him as they made their way for the front door. While Ron was unlocking the door, Kim dialed the restaurant. As they were walking through the line was ringing, Kim asked. "Ron what would you like?"

"Sesame chicken please." Ron answered as Kim was listening to the person thanking her for calling and how she could help her.

Kim politely placed the order, listened for the price and time then said goodbye. "Ten minutes to pick up. That will be about right for how long it will take us."

Ron locked the door and helped Kim put her bag over her neck and shoulder as he listened to the conversation and the timeframe. When she stopped talking he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. "Sounds good. What are our plans for after dinner?"

"Our plans? No, no, no your plans. Remember I told you I would be in any position and do what ever you wanted the rest of the day. So, after we get fuel in our stomachs we'll lock ourselves were ever you would like and you'll fuck me until I can't take it any more."

Ron climbed onto his scooter. "So you're saying I could put together something with you in the splits on the dinning room table and you'd be good with that."

"If that's what you want to do then that's were I'm spreading my legs for dessert." Kim said as she climbed on behind Ron, wrapped her arms around his waist and rubbed his inner thighs.

Puttering their way to the Oriental Garden feeling the hands on his groin he looked in the review mirror to catch Kim's eye. "Rub my balls."

"What?"

"Oh you heard me. Or do you want the spankin to be the only thing you get tonight." Kim immediately started rubbing his tentacles and cock through the material of his shorts. After about thirty seconds Ron caught her eye in the mirror again. "Thank you. You can stop I don't want any one to see that and hurt your reputation."

Kim stopped, hugged him around the waist and kissed him on the neck. "You're welcome and thanks."

Ron stroked Kim's leg. "I'll always be looking out for you, and just wanted to see if I could really tell you to do something and you would."

"I told you as long you catapult me into orgasmic orbit you're in control of me, unless we're on a mission." Kim kissed his neck and stroked his chest.

Ron signaled and turned toward the strip mall. "I'm good with that."

Kim laughed. "What are we going to be doing on the table?"

Ron stopped to wait for a break in traffic so he could make a left in to the parking lot. He looked back at Kim. "I don't think I could have sex on that table and ever eat off it again...at least with your parents in the same room with us." He looked to see a gap and made his turn.

"I'm glad you thought of that. It would be weird trying to eat and all we would be doing is thinking of having sex." Kim said as she got off the scooter. "I'll be right back." She turned and went to get the take-out. She returned and got on the back with the hand holes of the two bags hanging on her arm. "So what room are we going to lock ourselves in?"

Ron started the scooter and pulled out to head to Kim's. "I think your room will be just fine. It's got a lock, a stereo and a shower, but the splits are definitely still in the plan."

Kim kicked her legs up by Ron's head. "Goody, I'm exited to see what you have in mind for me." Kim leaned up to Ron's ear. "You know that means I'm so fucking horny right now and I can't wait to be your little slut and you pounding me with that wonderful hard cock of yours."

Ron swerved all over the road. "Kim, wow, you've got to warn me when I driving and you're going to throw a kick or talk dirty. If you didn't notice it really breaks my concentration, and I'd rather be having awesome sex with you than going to the hospital."

Kim broke out laughing. "Me to, I'm sorry. No more dirty talk until we're in my room. I'm going to have to remember to act normal when we're not alone."

They pulled into her driveway and parked. Ron waited for Kim to get off and as he stepped off he added. "That's probably a great idea for both of us so we don't start any rumors with our own behavior. I know it will be hard, but what do you say we try and act like we did on Thursday?"

"You said Hard." Kim laughed walking to the front door. "I'm sorry, you're right we should go for the look like we haven't taken the next step."

"I don't know how you're going to do it...I can see it in your eyes right now that you want to make fun of me saying, do it." Ron was shaking his head.

"Oh Ron I'm so sorry maybe I'm light headed from being so hungry or I'm dizzy from all of the orgasms you've given me but I'll try my best to pull it off." Kim had to bite her lip to keep from laughing after the "pull it off" comment.

"Oh my little slut." He kissed her cheek and led them towards the door.

They walked into the kitchen and Ron helped her with the bags. "Alright you pull yourself together, get some plates and I'll go get the boys." Ron started to chuckle. "Now we're both going to think something dirty about pretty much anything the other one says. I've got it, instead of laughing or making fun, we turn those comments into ideas for what we do the next time we're together."

Waving her hand in front of her face she looked at Ron. "I like that idea much better. Now go get the boys so we can get to some of the suggestions I'll have for you."

Ron turned around, Kim was setting things out, and opened the garage door inside there were boxes stacked up to obscure the view of the car. "Hey guys are you in there?"

Brad yelled from behind the cardboard wall. "Yeah." Brian exclaimed. "You stay out there."

Ron stood on his tiptoes. "You got it. Come on out and wash up we brought dinner."

Like magic the two of them appeared from behind the screen at the same time. Brian passed slapping Ron a high five. "Outstanding Ron." Brad was next with the hand slap. "Way to go Clark."

Ron walked in behind the twins looking at his now grease covered hand. "Well looks like I need to wash before eating." The brothers laughed.

Kim smiled to the crew coming toward the kitchen sink. "How's it going boys?"

Brian turned on the water and grabbed the soap. "It's going even better than we expected."

Brian handed the soap to Brad. "Yeah sis, you are definitely not going to recognize your car tomorrow."

Kim handed each a towel and laughed at Ron having to wash after the congratulations he received for bringing grub. "Thanks so much you guys. You don't know how much I appreciate you guys doing this for me."

Ron chocked on a laugh and covered it with a cough. "Oh...yeah it will be nice to be able to plunge strait into a dive without fear of drowning."

Kim had her hand covering her mouth laughing at the obvious account of their sexual weekend activities. Everyone else got a chuckle out of it after what happened in Chicago. "How late are you guys going to work this evening?"

Brad held up one finger as he finished chewing his first bite. "Is mom going to be home around noon tomorrow?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well we want to have it complete before she gets home so we only have to unveil it once." Brad nodded it over to Brian. "That means we may work late and if Ron's not staying over can we borrow the recharger for m.a.s.s.?"

Kim looked at Ron and raised her eyebrows, asking the question nonverbally. Ron nodded his head with a wink in response. "So you guys wouldn't mind Ron staying the night."

Brian had the free mouth. "Kim he's stayed the night so many times what's the big deal?"

Kim looked at him swaying her head side to side. "Well we're dating now."

The pit crew broke up laughing like Kim had just cracked a great joke.

Kim dumped her silver ware on her plate. "Hey! It's not funny."

They put out hands to cut Kim off. Brad was the first that could speak. "No, no it's not that sis. We weren't thanking Ron for the food earlier. We know what you two have been doing this weekend." Kim covered her face with her hands and Ron was stuck in the headlights. "Seriously Kim, you are not quiet and we are testing some equipment as we installed it and it makes it much easier to hear the two of you." Brian took over. "We have tried to respect your privacy, but you make that tuff with your vocal volume. Ron, nice job! We know it's our sister, ick, but nice job! And Kim, thank goodness for Ron. You are much nicer than you've been in weeks."

Kim looked through splits between her fingers. "I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry. I can't believe you heard Ron and me. What did you...how much?"

Brad cut her off. "We heard enough to know you are really enjoying this and Ron has skills, plus we heard the convo right out side the garage and we agree we won't make fun of the 'little slut' unless we're alone." They all saw Kim uncover her bright red face with an evil eye scanning them. Brian jumped in quickly. "Or maybe that will be the last time we bring up that nick name."

"Yeah that would probably be best for all of us; I'm mortified! I can't believe you heard...you know." Kim's face was once again buried in her hands. Ron was leaning back in his chair, hands behind his head feeling pretty proud of himself.

Brad picked up his empty plate and walked to the sink. "Kim, don't worry about it. Like Brian said, ick, you're our sister, but you have raised the bar for the type of girl we'll be looking for now." Brian joined his brother with his plate rinsing them and putting them in the dishwasher. "Kim you're almost as smart as us so we know you're being careful and we swear what makes you happy makes our life easier. We'll keep this entire sitch super top secret. We know the unholy wrath that you would undoubtedly unload on us and how it would hurt you."

Kim's face had reappeared and was turning back to its normal color. "Thanks you guys. Please try not to listen in and if you do please do not tell me about it." Kim looked over to notice the grin on Ron's face with his eyes closed he didn't notice her moving closer. She pushed him back off his stool. "And you, you don't go getting all big headed about this either."

Everyone in the room busted up laughing at that statement. In their almost non-coherent voices the boys announced. "We're back to work." "See you in the morning."

Ron back rolled up to his feet. "Well that wasn't uncomfortable at all. Sorry about my ego trip. How bout we finish cleaning and go up to your room. I have a couple of new elements to the plan for tonight."

While they were cleaning the dinner mess Kim stopped and looked at Ron after he spoke of going up and having more sex. "It doesn't bother you that my brothers know about what we've been doing?"

Ron looked Kim in the eye. "First of all, we didn't plan the location well enough to keep our activities undetected from those two, we didn't know how loud and well your voice would carry and we didn't know there was going to be spanking involved. Additionally we still don't know what equipment they're testing."

"It's probably some variation of sonar. You're right I didn't think about our local as well as I should have. They most likely recorded everything. So if the B's are listening right now you better stop and erase everything you've recorded."

Out in the garage the brothers were thinking. "Wow, she is good." They yelled at the same time. "Sorry! We turned it off and are erasing it right now."

"See, that doesn't bother you?"

Ron walked over and hugged Kim. "If I were them and heard what we were doing and the things coming out our mouths I would've listened too. Plus, they know how much you love them and also how disappointed you'd be in them if they kept listening after you just busted them."

Released from the hug Kim turned and settled. "Well I guess you're right, but it's still a big mood breaker."

Ron came up behind her, put his palm on her flat exposed stomach and pulled her hair back from her neck so he could kiss her. "That's fine K.D. we can just watch a movie of your choice if you would like."

By the time he had finished his sweet suggestion his hand had slid down her belly, into her pants, with no panties, and covered her mound. He was strumming her clit and Kim was softly moaning. "That so nice of you Ron, but you just made me realize how exited I am to find out what you're going to have me doing with the splits. So what do you say we skip the movie and lock ourselves in my room and you fuck me silly?"

Ron cupped her crotch and slid a finger inside her wet hole and picked her up and spun them to face the stairs by her pussy. "Yeah, I'm good with that plan." He pulled his hand out and they both sprinted up to the bedroom. By the time Ron had locked the door behind him Kim was standing buck-naked by her bed rubbing herself right below her tits. "Wow, didn't take much to get you back in the mood did it?" Ron said as he pulled his clothes off.

Kim's head dropped a little and she looked up at Ron with her sexy green eyes barely shaking her head. "What would you like me to do for you?"

"OK then. Pull the covers back from the edge; stand up on the sheet and do the splits right there on the edge."

Kim did just as she was told. She let her feet slide slowly out on the sheet as she stretched out, her toes pointing strait up exposing her moist pussy to Ron. She put her hands up above her head as she would if she were cheering. "Go Ron, Go!"

Ron stepped up grabbing Kim's wrists above her head and pointed his semi erect penis at her mouth. Kim instinctively opened and rolled her head forward to take in the head. She felt it immediately grow and stiffen in her mouth. She started to bob her head when she heard Ron. "Try to keep your head still. I want to fuck your mouth to warm up." Kim moaned. "Umm Haa."

Ron started pushing his straining cock in and out of her mouth. He noticed she was having a difficult time keeping her head still while he held her hands above her, so he placed them on his shoulders and put his hand on the top of her head. This position got him thrusting, really fucking Kim's mouth and throat.

Kim was moaning on each in stroke and her eyes were locked on Ron's. She rocked her hips rubbing her wide open pussy on the soft cotton sheets as she was getting worked up.

Ron realized he could not keep this up much longer or it would be fountain time, so he pulled out and looked down. "Are you alright?"

"That was so fucking hot! You totally fucked my face. My cunt is on fire." Kim answered in a panting voice.

Ron reached into her bag and pulled out a condom, opened it and positioned it in front of his steel shaft. "Well let's take care of that bush fire you've got going. Roll my fire suite on with your mouth." Kim made a tight ring with her lips and unrolled the prophylactic on his member. "Great. Now scoot back to middle of the bed and point your toes at me."

Kim used her hands to push herself back on the bed with her legs remaining in the splits. Once in position, she pulled her legs together and did as she had been told.

"Very nice. Thank you for the view. Leave your hands by your hips, lie back and help me raise your ass off the bed." Ron was now up on the bed and lifting Kim's ankles up in the air, and with her help, had her ass and lower back up. He placed pillows under her to prop her up. He lowered her back down still holding her ankles strait up. "Now do the splits again."

Kim slowly lowered her legs to the splits, and as she suspected with her hips raised off the bed her legs were dangling above the sheets. "How do I look from there?"

"Holy shit! You look so fucking amazing." He reached out and started to rub her exposed clit. "Are you ready?"

"Ooohhh Ron! Yes. Yes. Yes. Fuck your horny slut. Fuck her gaping open cunt." Kim gasped out as she played with a breast.

Ron was on his knees. He moved to her entrance and rested the head at the aperture. He put his hands on the top of her thighs and pulled her toward him as he pushed into her canal quicker than any first entry they had experienced that day.

"Oh god." Kim screamed out.

Ron just put it in gear. He pulled back and relaxed his grip on her thighs, but then thrust back into her pulling her on to him. He pushed his hands up her thighs to where they met her waist so he could get a better grip to pull and push her on his dick. That is exactly what he did. He relentlessly pounded her.

Kim was basically on her shoulder blades and had no way of humping herself back to his thrusts. She had nothing to worry about Ron was taking care of business. "Yes. Fuck yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard; Harder damn it. Give it to me, Fuck your little slut hard like the cum slut she is." She lay there and cheered on the glorious pounding she was getting.

"You want it don't you? Tell me what you want." Ron demanded as he slowed down.

"Oh no please don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Please fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you can." Kim pleaded while Ron slowed even further. "Please Ron. Fuck my brains out. Love Master Fuck your slut till she can't breath."

Ron pulled out and slammed it back in. "Oohh." Cried Kim at the top of her lungs.

Then he pulled right back out. "Do you like that?" He slammed back into her.

"Ooohhh! Do that more." Kim gasped out her request while she grabbed her inner thighs and pulled herself into even more of the splits touching her feet to the sheets.