All Comments on 'Kim Learns There's No Turning Back'

by vzb

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
used2bjustjused2bjustj12 months ago

I think you should write one more chapter about these three. Resolve the Mia story one way or the other. Me, I'm a sucker for happy endings so I'd go with something like Mia has the baby, Kim gets to mother a child that's not hers but is her husband's. The household keeps running as is as Mia uses Kim's submissive streak.

5/5

J

acercheracercher12 months ago

I'm so glad you decided to write a sequel to your fantastic first part! For my own tastes, you could have amped the humiliation factor up a little bit in this part; however, given the significance of the impregnation theme I totally understand the importance of emphasizing the cohesion and cooperation among them. I do hope that you will continue to check in with these characters every six months in their lives -- perhaps Kim could be shown becoming a wet nurse and nanny while still trying to conceal her status at school? In any case, you're an excellent writer and I look forward to reading whatever you write!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The first part was good, this one not as good. David assured Kim he loved her at the end of the first story, the love isn’t there now or there is more love for Mia. Kim needs reassurance from David, he knows the way Mia talks to Kim in a vicious way to turn her on and he is responsible for ensuring that she is loved by him. And that isn’t happening anymore so it is going towards abuse like so many other stories in this category.

JulianneMerrittJulianneMerritt12 months ago

This was so loving and wholesome and sweet and ahhhh! Thank you for continuing this series.

JulianneMerrittJulianneMerritt12 months ago

I just saw the discussion question:

The way it reads to me Mia has been pretty consistent about check ins and care which certainly implies a level of malice below “manipulator.” Well, maybe below malicious manipulator.

She could certainly have been a less thoughtful and loving partner and still gotten what she wanted.

vzbvzb12 months agoAuthor
Epilogue: One Possible Ending

If I was going to include an epilogue to the story, it would have been something like this. If you'd like a little closure, this will have to do unless or until I come up with a proper Part 3. Enjoy.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

We passed the one year anniversary of our first date with Mia quietly at home. We talked about going out and making a real night of it, but in the end it made more sense to keep up our new lives as homebodies. David & I are both being run ragged at work lately, and Mia’s finding grad school to be a different animal altogether — she can’t just get by on wits alone like she did as an undergrad.

And besides, even if we did go out on the town, Mia wouldn’t be able to drink. Needless to say, she did get pregnant that night (or the next, or the one after that). But in all my fears, in all my fantasies, I never saw this one coming: we did the craziest, kinkiest thing we could have imagined … and it domesticated us.

Oh, we had fun with it for a while after that strip turned blue. But then I guess reality started to set in for Mia, along with morning sickness. When she realized she’d need my help, it wasn’t as fun to tease me about stealing my husband for real. Don’t worry, she steals finds plenty of other vicious taunts, god bless her. But when she does lay into me it almost feels like a hug, and I can see in her eyes she knows it. I guess that’s just our love language.

And my sexual connection with David is back in full force. Mia’s hormones are going crazy; sometimes she’ll be uncontrollably horny, but then she’ll go through stretches where she has zero interest. In those times, she’ll take great pleasure in “ordering” me to fuck my husband for her. Yes, ma’am.

So tonight we just stayed home and watched TV while I gave Mia a leisurely back rub on the couch. I give a lot of massages these days. Maybe that lacks the raw carnal electricity of having my face smashed into the jizz-filled snatch of a goddess while she reminds me that I’m a hopeless slut … but it is cozy. It’s very cozy, in fact. And we’ll have time enough for the other thing later. We’ll have all the time in the world.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So fucking good. Keep writing. You make such 3 dimensional characters.

Yes, Mia sabotaged Kim’s chance. No Mia does not get pregnant this time, but she takes Kim’s next turn from her.

Yes they stay together as a 3sone and yes Mia gets to carry the baby Kim so desperately wanted.

Yes her co- worker finds out.

Keep writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

the whole premise is ridiculous, so really don't care where you go with it. Anyone that we even entertain this is already in a broken relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm wondering if it's even possible make a story containing the masochistic pain and risk/fear balance, without the story being abusive? Like, is there a way to simulate risk of losing control, without the realism(actual risk)?

Can you have masochism without sadism, or are they just two sides of a coin?

Can anyone recommend a story like that?

vzbvzb12 months agoAuthor
Epilogue in the comments.

If you scroll down, there's a brief epilogue in the comments with one possible future.

Thanks to all those who've left feedback so far. I notice there are various comments saying it was sweet, or it could have used more humiliation, or it was edging toward abuse. I was going for a little ambiguity, so I'm ok with all that. And like I said, I'm not even really sure what's truly going on or how it all turns out.

I do wish I found more space to devote to David. He gets a meaningful exchange in each entry, but he's nowhere near as fleshed out as Kim, nor as impactful as Mia: it's really a Kim/Mia story. I had three or four false starts writing Kim & David's big pre-climax talk in the bedroom -- originally Kim was going to be a lot more hesitant. But, it turned out there was no way to write it that way without either (A) having them call off the climactic sex scene, or (B) turning David into a monster. It had to be written such that, in the end, she's convincing him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, I want to ask for a third chapter to let us know the answers to your questions..Also wanted to hear Kim tell her teacher friend that her husband put a baby in her Mistresses belly so we can see where that would lead. Readers we are never satisfied are we? I wanted to give 4 stars for changing the title of this part but could not hit anything but 5 stars' actually thinking about logging back in so I could give it another 5 stars. Thanks for sharing your talent and hard work. Hope you write more cuckquean stories .

Pappasleaze

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The wife should be seeing a psychiatrist and the other slut should be out the door and the husband should be losing everything in divorce. It's one thing to bring someone into your marriage, if it works, it's another to allow your wife to damage herself and be damaged, to the point of missing her chance at having a baby. She's not an equal partner and her sleaze ball husband is letting it happen. Not a fan of the two bullies in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think what made me really not like this chapter was the fact that at no point did David tell Kim that he loved her in the whole chapter! Before they went to work, when they were together without Mia, or after.

This started out of love and exploration and now it is just David taking everything and Kim getting little or nothing. Yea at times she loves it, but the whole baby thing with Mia is bs “David and I decided to have a baby” then it’s a young student getting pregnant- totally messing up her young life. In the first chapter she had ambition.

SevenQuartersSevenQuarters12 months ago

Wow. Just - 5 stars. I have just so many thoughts.

These two stories are such a dark and fascinating experience. Even being a mere audience member leaves me feeling much like Kim feels - so oppressed and fearful, but also... super super turned on.

I love Mia and Kim. I love the disturbing way that they're letting this fetish run away with them. I think one thing Mia DEFINITELY is saying truthfully is "I didn't mean it at all". I think she started this honestly. But she and Kim have rapidly gotten addicted to their roles. Mia can't stop pushing and Kim can't stop pulling. And however benignly it may have started, the role-play is becoming their real, actual identities.

I could gush about this at such length, but I think my essential feelings at the conclusion are this:

I really hope they can manage to make this work. It is so terribly precarious. Mia and David are basically going to have to learn to restrain themselves and say "No" to Kim's impulses sometimes. Because she just can't do it herself - which I don't judge her for. It's hard having kinks like this - extreme, unspeakable ones that you can't be happy without, but which put you in such danger. I really hope she, Mia, and David can be a happy throuple that threads the needle of giving Mia and Kim the thrill of taking and taking and taking without ever actually leaving Kim abandoned.

With that in mind, I'm really glad your epilogue suggests that that might maybe be possible<3

Anyway - really incredible work. It would break my heart if any sequels to this story follow the "Bad Ending" so to speak, but, much like Kim, I certainly wouldn't be able to resist experiencing them, whatever they may hold.

DontSellMyCookiesDontSellMyCookies12 months ago

It's quite well written.

Great pacing, dialogue, and use of language. The moral ambiguity you mentioned is somewhat inherent to the genre, but I'd say you pulled it off quite well.

My only complaint is that ultimately I think you lost the fundamental part that makes fetishes like this work; beneath the humiliation and submission there needs to be a palate cleanser, a "mask off" moment. The fact that their real 'last chance' conversation was decided exclusively by Kim's sexual proclivities undermines the integrity of the relationship that is otherwise presented as genuine love. I feel like David (and Mia to a lesser extent) were insufficiently concerned with Kim's psyche outside of what gets her off. Do they even have a safeword?

Ultimately it was a hot conclusion to these characters' journey, but to me it did cross over from sexy to sad.

vzbvzb12 months agoAuthor
Epilogue in the comments.

*** If you scroll down, there's a brief epilogue in the comments. ***

DontSellMyCookies: I absolutely get what you mean when you say it crossed over into being sad. For that reason, I am starting to wish more and more that I'd included that epilogue in the story itself -- as you say, it would be a nice palate cleanser -- even if it perhaps would narrow the options for any future installments. While writing, I decided that less is more, and that the symbolism of Kim & David holding hands over Mia's stomach would do the work. (And be glad that I rejected my first idea, which was to use that symbolism to twist the knife one more time by having Mia roll over in her sleep and break the connection in the process.)

I love stories where there are serious stakes being played with, specifically stories about characters who are so carried away by lust that they do things they know they know to be risky, or outright harmful. (After all, what better way to show they've been carried away by lust than to have their most cherished priorities become subordinate to their libido?) Some of my favorite cuckold stories will make me feel anxious hours after reading them because the characters feel like real, likable people and they've dropped a bomb into their happy marriage. There's a tension in those stories between "hot" and "grim," and it's tricky because upping one side of that equation tends to also boost the other, all while "grim" carries it's own costs. So, the story could be written such that Kim is much less ambivalent and/or has excellent reasons for wanting this ... but it's hotter if she knows it might be crazy.

I really had a difficult time working through Kim & David's big conversation, so I have no trouble believing that there's a better angle on it that I simply failed to find. I tried (multiple times) to use it to introduce a more detailed, pragmatic, or realistic look at the situation, but each time that approach only made it clear that they really ought to call it off. So it might be fair to say that fantasy and eroticism won out over honest character development in that sense.

Now, in my defense, it does say at the very top of the story that this is all a hypothetical: what would it look like if these characters went ALL THE WAY on this fantasy ... and going all the way on this fantasy isn't necessarily a good idea!

Anyway, thank you for your comment, sincerely. And thanks to everyone else so far who's posted thoughtful feedback -- Hi, SevenQuarters (among others)!. It really makes a huge difference it terms of my motivation to keep up with it, as well as improving as a writer.

DestroyedCellDestroyedCell12 months ago

No exaggeration, this series is one of the best works of erotica I've read in roughly 30 years, on any site, in any newsgroup, anywhere. Like literally within the top 5 or so erotic stories of all time. You are an *expert* writer. The way you weave the narrator's emotional chaos via her internal monologue with the deeply, superbly intense dialogue of all three characters -- oh it's rare and majestic and a thing of beauty. And your enraptured audience clamors for more! Please consider following up with this series! Seriously, a perfect story. This is literature-level stuff. 5+ stars, an A+.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Mistress Mia will do everything to wreck Headmaster Kim's career at that esteemed private school Making Kim wear a dog leash around her neck will pique the interest of secret lesbians among the staff.

Ultimate destination for Kim is getting impregnated with a black baby in an interracial relationship as she is humiliated forever in front of David as an totally unfaithful wife fit to be divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The husband is a wimp who doesn't deserve either one. There's absolutely no way the wife deserves such fuckery. The Mia character is a flat out cunt, who needs to be reeled in and the husband isn't man enough to do it. If I was in his shoes, I would make sure they both got what they wanted, but especially my wife, who made it happen. This mean bitch stuff would come to a halt and I sure wouldn't trust Mia to breed her. Sounds like she should be the slave.

wrdwvrrwrdwvrr12 months ago

Well done. Very hot. I hope they work out.

vzbvzb12 months agoAuthor
*** Epilogue in the comments ***

If you scroll down, there's a brief epilogue in the comments.

DestroyedCell: I'm blushing -- thank you so much for the kind words, it really means a lot!

I mentioned earlier that thoughtful commentary plays a large role in motivating me to write more, and that's true. But, to be honest, straightforward praise works just as well :-) So, thanks once again to everyone who's chimed in.

*****

I've jotted down some ideas for a potential Part 3 for this series ... but no promises. If it happens (a big "if," seriously), it might be a slight departure. Whereas the first two stories each take place on a single day, the next one *might* be a time-skipping review of the next several years of this marriage, with Kim giving updates on their filthy adventures and day-to-day lives as the characters and their relationships evolve. You ever see the end of "Six Feet Under"? Kinda like that, except there's more screwing and no one dies.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope they work.out as a big happy horny family.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think the only way for this to continue as a marriage is for David to have some time in the bedroom for just him and Kim while Mia is pregnant. He can then show Kim that he loves her and give her a baby too. And I think it’s important for them to have some Mr and Mrs Russo time without Mia more often.

Without it their marriage and all it means is over and it IS mental and sexual abuse.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

3 stars despite generally being a fan of good cuckquean stories. I'm joining those who see this as unqualified abuse. At the VERY least, it's an abuse of clearly mentally unstable person (literally - look up definition in DSM and the wife's behavior fits to a "T").

It's a sexual equivalent of a casino using a person with gambling disorder.

It may have been redeemed if there was a PROVEN evidence in the sequel/epilogue (not words - inner monologue and meaningful actions) by the jerk and his lover that showed they actually cared about the wife as a person, not just a sex toy. And no, the epilogue in the comment fell far far short of that level. Merely giving someone an orgasm, doesn't make something into not abuse.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Right til the end I was hoping he would pull out of Mia and give Kim the baby she wants, but sadly the author, and the 2 assholes didn’t care enough about her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

For the next part I'd like Mia to make Kim go down on her while shes heavily pregnant, all the while humiliating her that shes pregnant with Davids child and it's growing inside her so close to where Kim is licking.

Maybe David could take Mia in the ass while shes pregnant and Mia could taunt Kim that David would never do that with her.

You should expand on that bit where Mia says shes going to collar Kim and turn her into a pet on a leash. Just really debase her and turn her into a leashed fuckpig for Mia and David (and anyone else they choose)

vzbvzb11 months agoAuthor
*** Epilogue in the comments ***

If you scroll down, there's a brief epilogue in the comments.

***

inka2222: "At the VERY least, it's an abuse of clearly mentally unstable person ... It may have been redeemed if there was a PROVEN evidence in the sequel/epilogue (not words - inner monologue and meaningful actions) by the jerk and his lover that showed they actually cared about the wife as a person, not just a sex toy. And no, the epilogue in the comment fell far far short of that level. Merely giving someone an orgasm, doesn't make something into not abuse."

Anon: "And I think it's important for them to have some Mr and Mrs Russo time without Mia more often. Without it their marriage and all it means is over and it IS mental and sexual abuse."

REPLY: I mean, yeah -- the basic point is hard to refute. This is hardly best practices. Kim is avowedly helpless in the face of her desires and her doms, and in the real world it would be (at best) irresponsible not to slow down and give her time to think with dry panties. On the other hand: it's not the real world, but rather a fantasy -- and, as foreshadowed in the note at the top, it's the most extreme version of that fantasy. The most extreme form of your most primal fantasy is seldom going to be a good idea for your life outside the bedroom.

The story leaves it purposefully ambiguous whether or to what extent Mia actually cares about Kim, but in general I don't see them as malicious or abusive in intent. I see David & Mia as being carried away with their part of the fantasy almost as strongly as Kim is with hers. Like Kim, they're stumbling forward with lust in the driver's seat, and will just have to hope they're stumbling towards something that will work out in the long run ... which, by the way, they might be! (Unlike Kim, of course, they don't have to hope that their partner isn't actually callous or scheming -- so, Kim is in a more precarious position, but that's not an accident.)

***

Anon: "Right til the end I was hoping he would pull out of Mia and give Kim the baby she wants, but sadly the author, and the 2 assholes didn't care enough about her."

That's not quite how I'd put it, but there's at least a kernel of truth here. As an author, my main goal was not to create a safe environment and a happy ending for Kim. My goal was to spin up the generators and extract as much erotic power as possible from Kim's harrowing high-wire act. Serious (emotional) danger is a big part of this particular recipe.

And that's not for everybody. For some readers, having fundamentally decent characters arrive at a good ending is a big part of the fantasy. For others, less so -- witness the commenters calling for even more extreme humiliation and degradation for Kim. Personally, I like a happy ending, but I like a dicey middle even more.

Anyway, thanks to you guys for your feedback. If and when a third story in the series happens, I hope you'll read it. You never know how a story will change as you're writing, but what I have in my head is significantly more optimistic, even if no less extreme.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have read your comments and I still stand by what I said before, if this is part of a loving relationship between David and Kim there should be a degree of aftercare which is sorely missing here. In any such relationship there needs to be aftercare, not just physical but emotional. The damage being done over a significant period of time is not being repaired at all. Therefore is completely abusive to Kim’s mental health.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you for this story! I think it’s great how deep into this particular fantasy you’ve gone from Kim’s POV while maintaining such a high level of emotional tension and ambiguity. This is the exact kind of thing I hope for when reading cuckquean stories. Please give us a third chapter!

Anthony1965Anthony19655 months ago

Rereading this story and I absolutely loved it. There is room for another chapter and would love to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love it. For me, if you would've stopped and done the happy ending some are suggesting I would've been completely taken out of the whole thing. This is fantasy for a reason, this is one of the only mediums we are allowed to fully indulge in our fucked up fantasies without hurting anyone.

Whenever you create kinky, out of the norm erotica there will always be people in your comments telling you it's abusive and fucked up; keep going, you write beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think Kim should be loved by both of them,but Mia should keep her guessing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Part 3?

vzbvzb3 months agoAuthor

Part 3 is not imminent. I have some ideas sketched out, a very tentative outline, but that's it. Given enough time I'll probably return to this story, but I've got other things I'm looking to want to work on first.

.

I have two different concepts for how to continue. One would be what I described in a previous comment: one more (relatively long) chapter skipping through the next several years of the marriage. The other would be to follow the format of the first two installments: each new chapter would be pretty short (~2 pages), mostly sex, covering an especially naughty or important day. We'll see.

anbrgranbrgrabout 2 months ago

Great writing. To answer your (initial) question about Mia's intentions: I think the hottest scenario is that she genuinely loves both David and Kim, AND that she truly gets extreme sexual gratification out of humiliating Kim, to the point where she might very well violate some assumed boundaries (such as giving Kim a fair shot at conceiving).

In general, I find the most humiliation I feel (via empathizing with the characters) is when the person being humiliated is actually liked/loved/respected by the one doing the humiliating, but that the sexual high of humiliating the sub is so extreme, so overwhelming, that it sometimes leads the dom or domme to go further than they would if they weren't in the throws of passion. In the moment, they genuinely mean whatever they're saying or doing, and to some extent, it reflects what they might "really" think; but normally, the love/respect/etc. is enough for them to feel it is no great sacrifice to not indulge and to treat the sub kindly.

There's just something about the idea of the cause of the betrayal being overwhelming lust, lust so great that it sometimes overcomes love, that really gets to me.

While I like this (not very often used) idea in general, I think you have written the two parts perfectly for that to turn out to be the case in part 3 (or 4...). Enough love to make it not seem crazy or mentally ill for the cuckquean to be staying married and staying in the house-- just some more pain and some greater humiliation than they would want in an ideal world.

Regardless of what you choose, you have talent as a writer, and I think you for sharing your gift with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservzb@vzb
4/7/24: Part 4 of Geek Goddess has been submitted and should go up tonight. I’m going to get to work on the conclusion as soon as possible, but it might take a lot of work. * Getting in Touch: The best way to reach me these days would be on my own corner of Antarctica77’s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES