Kimberley Walsh - Back in London

Story Info
Kimberley Walsh – Back in London.
2.7k words
4.63
2.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What to Expect

I recently wrote a tale of Cheryl Cole and Kimberley Walsh in a threesome whilst on holiday.

In writing, it was clear I was loving what I could do with Kimberley. This tale is written as a standalone piece, but with one woman only!

Back in London

It was now 2 months since I'd returned to the UK from my holiday in Majorca.

Wow, that holiday gave me a whole lot more than I ever bargained for. A nice time away with my wife, turned into a sexual feast with the hottest women in Girls Aloud.

My wife and I were no more. I think the fact she caught me having sex with Kimberley in her hot tub one night wasn't the best place I could have chosen for a cheating holiday shag!

I'm sure I went back to her Kimberley innocently that night. And I only went because Cheryl had come back to the UK early and she was left there alone. What is a man meant to do! She'd already blown my mind with blow jobs, hand jobs, and sex at every single angle!

I'm pretty sure when I walked into her room it was a matter of helping a drunk woman to bed. It wasn't my fault she decided to jump into the hot tub naked and begged me to join her!

Anyway, I was back in not so sunny UK and I had work in London on a very boring Wednesday. After a couple of meetings, and lunch in Covent Garden, it was time to get back to the train station and home.

As I walked through a busy West End, I walked past numerous theatres, and it wasn't too surprising to come across a theatre in which Kimberley Walsh was the leading star.

Here she was, her name up in lights, but I was more interested in looking at the larger than life posters of her scattered around the theatre everywhere with her beaming face, and that look! I did have a little laugh inside when I started thinking where the amazing lips had been on my body and then thinking how far her legs had been spread when I was firing my hot and warm juices into her.

When I bid a bond farewell to Kimberley a couple of months ago, there had been zero contact. She has a husband and kids, and it just wasn't possible or ever going to happen.

I did stop and thought happy thoughts for a couple of minutes. I got disturbed though because I could hear people getting a little excited. I learnt later, this was the early theatre stalkers, who were attending the show that night, and they were on the lookout for the stars getting to the theatre to get ready.

Knock me down, the woman who had blown my mind was no more than 10 feet in front of me. She had got out of her cab, she was smiling, and she had no issues in being the friendly superstar she is, to stop and sign some autographs.

I didn't know what to say, I simply smiled. Kimberley initially put her head down, maybe she didn't recognise me with my clothes on!

Kimberley shouted: "Hey, come over here you".

Seriously, she's just hollowed me, and she does remember.

I waited for the last person to receive a hug and autograph from Kimberley and then spoke.

"Hi, Kimberley, long time no see," I said.

Kimberley said, "Did you give me the wrong number when you left."

I do remember I might have changed the last couple of numbers, but I was in recovering mode with my wife and I never thought she would call me.

Kimberley added, "I've been trying to track you down for some time you know. I have needs you know."

It was funny hearing her say that and not giving a dam who heard her, but the way she said it wasn't jovial. I got a feeling she was a little bit pissed-off with me and wasn't happy I'd dodged her.

"I've been waiting here for you all the time", I jokingly said.

Kimberley smiled and said, "I'm on stage in 3 hours, do you have some time for me. I can show you what the back of a theatre looks like."

I wasn't sure if this was some sort of code. I certainly knew what I liked the back of, and certainly knew Kimberley was a big fan of me being behind her!

"OK, I'll give you 30 minutes", I said.

Kimberley said, "We know what you can do in that time, it should be fun."

We walked into the side door of the theatre, lots of very dark corridors, but we then came to a door. A big gold star on it and the name Kimberley Walsh's on it.

Kimberley said, "Obviously I'm not showing you the back of the theatre but come in here and you can apologise for pieing me off".

Let's be truthful, it was a miracle what happened in Majorca happened. As if, anything was going to be long term. This woman has someone who could have whoever she wanted. I knew I'd been a good shag when away, but there was no way I was thinking I would keep having sex with one of my dream women.

I replied, "You have a family, I thought what happens in Majorca, stays in Majorca."

Kimberley said, "What happened there, can stay there. But we can still make dreams here you know. I'm always out for work, I often have lots of free time to glam up, and I'm thirsty for cock. I'm thirsty for your cock right now!!!"

With that Kimberley came closer to me and started to touch my left hand gently and then started to look me right in the eyes and start kissing me.

Oh wow, those kisses hadn't changed, they were still mind-blowing. She simply has a way with those luscious lips to drive me wild.

I grabbed Kimberley tightly and got hold of her in a way that lifted her. I'd say I slammed her against the wall, but it wasn't like that. It was a lot more respectfully, even though all I wanted to do was rip her clothes off.

Kimberley said, "I hope you're getting hard for me. I want you inside me so, so much."

I loved the way she said it, and I was loving the fact she wanted me so much.

I had moved Kimberley to her dressing table and taken complete control of the situation. But, in saying that, I could feel her unbuckling my trousers and pulling my zip down.

It didn't take her long to put her hand inside my boxers.

Kimberley said, "You never disappoint, that's the big, long and hard cock I've been dreaming about."

I needed to speed up, Kimberley still had her little boots on, stockings, black skirt, and an animal print top on.

Kimberley was starting to stroke my cock with grip and vigour, she knew what she wanted.

"I want it to rock hard," said Kimberley.

"My pussy is aching cock," Kimberley added.

To my surprise, as my hands roamed up Kimberley's legs, I found she had pants on today. She never wore them once in Majorca!!!

Kimberley said, "Stick your fingers in my pussy, I'll take a finger blast, whilst I keep warming you up."

Was this woman getting nothing from her husband? I remember her being up for sex, but the tone and words she used sounded so desperate today.

I had no issues in moving her pants aside, so I could see her pussy looking up at me.

I started with 2 fingers, I knew she'd need more, but I eased my fingers inside and started delving inside her little by little. As I did this, she continued to stroke my cock and started feeling my balls.

"Oh, Kimberley, you're turning me on," I said to her.

"Give me more fingers and faster please", Kimberley said.

I did what I was told, why would I refuse! I stuck another finger inside her and I was started to go very deep. I could feel her juices starting to flow and I could hear Kimberley panting with her breath.

Sadly, her focus had gone from my cock now and she must have felt very hot, as she had undone her blouse. I could see her petite tits being held in by this whiter than a white bra. Her hand had reached under one of the cups and she was starting to rub her nipples.

It was a great sight-seeing one of those tits on show, I loved my time on holiday sucking those nipples.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck yes, I, I, I, Ohhhh," Kimberley moaned as I kept working away on her pussy.

"Make me cum, make me cum," she continued.

My fingers were sticky and wet, and I plunged my fingers deeper one more time, I could feel her pussy loosen before a splurt of her juices gushing out.

"Kimberley, how was that for you," I whispered as I took my fingers away. I didn't expect an answer, I knew the answer already.

We both took a breath for a moment. Here was Kimberley with everything on, bar her blouse which was virtually off her, and half a bra on. Here I am with my trousers and pants around my ankles.

Kimberley had moved her head into my body and started to unbutton my shirt and started kissing me over my chest. The shirt wasn't on for much longer and I felt free of all my other clothes as I stand there leaning over Kimberley in her theatre star of the showroom. She's a sex star for me.

Kimberley said, "You turn me on so fucking much. I want to cancel the audience and suck your cock for hours and let you fuck me all night."

Strangely, I was starting to feel jealous that an audience of men and women were about to see this woman perform for them. It wasn't the performance I'm used to, but here I am with this amazing hot chick, and I was feeling the same as she was.

As Kimberley started to get her breath she stood up and turned to me and asked me to unclip her bra. As I did this, she let her skirt fall to the ground to leave her in boots, stockings and pants.

Kimberley started talking again, "Look, I've probably not got a lot of time before someone will come and get me. I've missed you satisfying me, and me satisfying you."

Whilst talking she had started to take hold of my cock again and started stroking it once more.

Kimberley added, "I bet you want to fuck me up the ass again. If you do, I would love that."

I was thinking she's not far wrong here, and in that moment of thinking, Kimberley had dropped to her knees and started to kiss my balls. Whilst continuing to wank me off.

Her next move was to put my cock in her mouth. She started to suck me off and had sunk my cock deep down into her mouth. I was loving it and I could feel her tongue licking it all the time.

Kimberley stopped to say, "Let's have that cock exploding inside me. I want you to cum inside me whichever way you want."

She had now lifted herself from my cock and the floor and had leant herself over a chair in the room. Her legs were spread slightly apart, and I loved seeing her like this.

I loved her ass, it was so bloody amazing, you could play behind there for days. It was a belter for her little body and every man wouldn't want to stick a cock near is beyond me.

I moved right behind her, and it was great seeing her in boots and stockings. Again, I kept her pants on, but moved them to the side, as I started to touch her pussy first, and then her clit with my hand. I was loving getting her wet again. I could still feel sticky cum from before, but the pussy was no longer flowing juices! I'll have to change that!

Kimberley asked, "Which hole are you going for today? I'm ready for you and you can probably slide all of that beast of yours into my pussy today!!!"

My thoughts were turned to doggy style, as Kimberley put her hand behind her back and felt out for my cock. It was like her saying come on. I'm off on stage soon, I need you now.

I felt so dominant at that point, as I started to stick my cock into her pussy. I loved her pussy wrapped around my cock. It just felt so right.

My tempo was building as I cupped a breast in one hand, as I also starred down on her beautiful naked back, and had a hand on her hip. Kimberley was stretched out with both hands holding onto the dressing table.

I felt like a legend as I sunk my cock deep inside her. An award-winning performance of sexual activity in a star's dressing room.

Kimberley had started to ask, nearly begging me to cum. I think she must have cum, but I was so loving this, I didn't want to stop.

But I had to cum, I needed to cum, I wanted to cum.

Kimberley said, "Come on, you're nearly there, you are so fucking hot, cum inside me, cum inside me, yesss, yes, yes you beast. That's how I like it."

"Cum inside me, cum inside me," Kimberley started crying out now.

I felt my ball sack empty as I exploded and shot my load inside Kimberley. It was as good as I remember, maybe better. It had been a while since I'd had any sex.

"You are just an unbelievable shag with that huge cock," Kimberley said.

She added, "I'm getting nothing at home with the kids running around. Husband never takes me out, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's getting it elsewhere. Look, I've got this gig for the next 3 months, you need to give me your number and if you're in London again come and see me."

There is no way I was going to wait 2 months again to sleep with this unbelievable woman.

I replied, "We need a shag every day. And we need more time together".

I didn't want to come across as all lovestruck, but if I was going to have an affair with this woman, it needs to be regular.

Kimberley replied, "I'd love to do that, but there is no way I can satisfy you like that. Can I suggest a deal of some sort?"

I replied, "A deal, what do you mean?"

Kimberley said, "I've got dozens and dozens of celebrity friends who need sex. They won't leave their celebrity partner, but many are single. What they all have in common is they need sex".

She added, "If I can put you in contact with my girlfriends, will you promise to stay single in your own private life? What I mean is, I can't have you saying you're busy with the other half. These women are thirsty for sex?"

I grinned and replied, "I'm honoured, but are you serious, plus where's the deal. I get to shag loads of celebrity women. What are you doing?"

Kimberley replied, "I always get first dibs. Also, some of these friends want an orgy with one man, and a few of their friends. The problem is we could never find anyone. I had found you 2 months ago, but you decided to give me a dodgy number!"

Wow I was, thinking. Who does she know? I know she's well connected, but when do we get started?

Kimberley guessed what I was going to say, "You're thinking when can you start right? Well, get yourself to London on Saturday night. I finish here at 10.30 pm and I will take you to the TV studies."

With that, a knock had been made on her dressing room doors, with the words of 10 mins Kimberley.

Kimberley looked at me and said, "One more time?"

I laughed and gave her a huge snog and then gave her a bum a little slap.

The last words Kimberley said to me, were "See you Saturday!"