Clara Amfo & Maya Jama Get It On

Story Info
Clara Amfo & Maya Jama get it on.
2.1k words
4.75
3.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional tale of Clara Amfo & Maya Jama post-Brits Awards event.

What a night it had been for the best of the best music industry as nominations were announced on TV. The nomination show had been hosted by current and popular music presenters, and both were dressed in outfits, which let the imagination run wild on thoughts.

Clara, the shorter of the two, was wearing long boots which went over her knees, which showed her bare thighs, up to her black and white miniskirt. Her upper body was covered in a long black suit type jacket. Her beaming smile remained throughout the show.

Maya was wearing a short pink/red dress, which showed off her long legs and was held up by her ample breasts. Her long dark hair partly covered her bare shoulder blades and arms. To look at her, you knew that she was one dress zip away from being down to her bra and pants if she was wearing any!

The show had gone without a hitch, and they had both presented as expected and were pleased to get back to the dressing room to celebrate. Typically, they would both clear off to see friends or partners, but this night was different as they walked backstage.

Maya spoke, "Great show Clara. Fancy a drink in my room?"

"Sounds good, I thought you would be getting yourself to an after-party?" Clara replied.

No response came, but as they approached Maya's room, she opened the door and let Clara step in ahead of her. Maya closed the door behind her and clicked the lock button. In Clara hearing this she turned to face Maya and before she could speak, she was confronted by Maya's lips touching her own. Maya's hands had reached up and held Clara's face on either side as she snogged her face off.

Clara didn't stop her and was enjoying feeling her friends kisses and reached down to hold Maya's firm bum as they snogged for a few minutes before they both stopped for air.

Maya spoke, "Fuck, I've wanted to do that for hours. You look so blooming hot tonight; I've had fanny flutters every time I looked at you."

"As if. You're just horny and I'm here," Clara replied.

"I am horny, but Clara, that outfit of yours is so fucking hot. I'm going to dive under that mini skirt and lick your pussy out. I'm happy for you to cum over my face, but I want to satisfy you so, so much."

Clara looked shocked, and to look at Maya who was wearing next to nothing with that dress on, commented on how Maya could have any sexual partner she wanted. She said, that every male and female in the country were probably touching themselves watching her that night.

Maya replied, "I don't give a dam what people are doing. All I know is your hot and I want to take you, and if you want to take me, then great."

Clara had no time to respond, as Maya pushed her against the wall, dropped to her knees and let her hands roam up her legs, and started licking her pussy through her black pants. Holding the back of her thighs, her tongue stroked up and down her pussy a few times.

For Maya though, she wanted to be closer. Her right hand moved to the zip on the skirt and in a few seconds, she unzipped it and pulled both the skirt and her pants over her long boots. The freedom of no skirt, allowed Maya to push Clara's legs wider apart and her tongue could now kiss and lick her friends naked pussy with more ease.

Maya's mouth and tongue were giving the pussy a thorough workout, as it kissed and sucked on the flaps, and alternated with flicking tongue action, and long strokes up and down it.

Maya's horniness was something Clara was now loving, as she started to relax against the wall and feel her pussy being pleasured by her friend.

Clara moaned, "Oh wow, Oh Maya, Oh god, Oh Oh Oh."

Maya had moved two of her fingers to Clara's clit and next started to rub it gently, and then a little bit more fanatically. What felt like seconds, was more like 10 minutes, Maya continued to pleasure Clara to satisfaction.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. I'M GOING TO EXPLODE EVERYWHERE. I'M GOING TO CUM," Clara started to scream.

Maya could feel her friend's juices cumming, but what came as she rubbed her friend's clit a little harder was an explosion of juices that covered her face and dress.

"Oh fuck", Clare moaned, as she could take no more.

Maya spoke, "That's what I'm talking about. I wanted you so, so bad tonight. I wanted to give you that pleasure. Let's get out of these outfits and have some more fun."

In standing up, Maya put her back to Clara and asked to be unzipped. Clara had a tremble in her hand, out of excitement, not fear, as she slowly unzipped her friend, but only for Maya to finish the job quickly and pull her dress off herself.

To turn back and face Clara, she had no time to admire the huge breasts in the tight-fitting bra, as Maya took that off in quick time, for her breasts now to be on full show. They are huge and even though she knew her friend assets was admired far and wide by men and women, here she was staring at them.

Next was Maya, putting her hand down to her G-string and with another shift hand action, it dropped to the floor. Maya had gone from fully dressed pussy licker to now being 100% naked in double-quick time.

Clara spoke, "You're such a sex symbol. Wow, bloody wow."

"Takes one to know one, let's get you out of that top," Maya replied.

For the next few minutes, both mouths met as snogging took place, as they spent time unbuttoning Clara's top, but mainly focusing on each other's lips. As her top came off, Clara's bra was left.

Maya spoke as she reached behind Clara's back to unclip it, "You have mighty fine breasts, my friend. You should show them off more often."

With both friends now looking at each other in the eye, they were now 100% naked, except for Clara's boots, which were going to remain on.

Clara spoke, "I don't know where to start on your body? There is so much to explore."

Maya, who had been in control of everything so far, continued with that theme as she grabbed her friend's hand, walked her over to a sofa, laid herself down on her back, and pulled Clara down next to her, to then place her hand next to her pussy.

"I want you to finger fuck me, Clara. Don't hold back. I can take whatever you can offer. Slide in a couple of fingers and get my juices running likes yours." Maya said.

Clara had never been so close to a woman, so hot like this before, but was turned on by what she was seeing and hearing.

Maya spoke, "Make me cum Clara. Please make me cum."

Clara has now looked down at Maya's perfectly shaved pussy and started to insert two fingers inside her friend. She was soft and gentle initially, but as Maya demanded more, Clara picked up the pace and 2 fingers, turned into 3.

In the frenzy of the finger blasting, Clara got more of a chance to look at Maya, and she could see her actions were working. Maya's face was in ecstasy. Her eyes were popping out of her head, her mouth was open as she breathed quicker and quicker. Looking down her body, her nipples were hard, and for the first time was taking in the full size of her breasts. These babies were massive and were wobbling all over the place, along with the rest of her curvy body. It was a sight Clara didn't expect to see, but she was delighted to be able to Maya in her naked glory.

Maya had started to moan and groan sexually, as Clara continued to wank her friend off.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, you're making me so wet." Maya moaned.

"Cum all over my fingers my sexy friend. Don't hold back, I want to feel your juices. I want you to climax." Clara said as she encouraged Maya to not hold back.

Maya groaned, "This is too good, far too good. I didn't think you'd be this sexy with me."

In what looked like Maya needing a break she had turned onto her side, as Clara's fingers slipped out of her pussy. Maya had taken Clara hand and placed it on her right breast, as they spooned together now, but Clara wasn't done. She could feel her friend was wet, but she hadn't exploded.

With Clara's breasts now pushed against Maya's back, and her pussy pushed against Maya's well-rounded bum, she reached her hand around her body and inserted 3 fingers back into her pussy.

Maya spoke, "Oh Clara, I can't take any more. You're too fucking good at it."

Maya was touching her breasts now and tweaking her nipples, as Clara dipped her fingers deeper into Maya's wet pussy.

Clara spoke, "Cum my sexy friend, I want you to have an orgasm, I can't stop touching your pussy."

You could feel Maya's thighs separate a little and her body tremble as the finger blasting started to take real effect on her. A big breath of air taken in by her was the sign of her pussy letting go.

Clara spoke, "That's it. Cum for me, cum for me."

The love juices of Maya had exploded everywhere, and Clara's fingers were covered but remained fixed inside her pussy.

Clara demanded more, "Go again, go again."

"Stop, stop, stop," Maya moaned.

Maya knew who pussy was getting a beating and as much as her body suggested she wanted it and could take it, she had gone from the dominant one on this evening, to the one who had lost control with her body.

Clara's sticky and wet fingers were relentless and had quickened even more inside her pussy.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK." Maya shouted.

As Clara's fingers went deeper than at any other time, Maya's pussy tightened for a moment, before a further gush of love came again. Maya was climaxing again and in orgasm mode, as Clara didn't relent and keep any fingers fully engaged inside her pussy.

Maya moaned and groaned a lot over the next 15 minutes, as Clara's hand felt cum after cum explode from her friend.

"Fuck Clara, so sexy, I'm knackered", Maya spoke as Clara finally let her fingers drop out of her friends soaking wet pussy.

With her arms and legs wrapped about Maya, both were a sweaty mess, as their bodies entangled with each other.

Clara spoke, "Well, that was unexpected. You go girl, you are the sexiest woman in the world screaming sexual noises. Hope you enjoyed the payback."

What Maya had done to Clara was sexy, she had licked her pussy to cum, but the finger fuck after finger fuck from Clara to Maya was a whole new level of cum explosions.

As both got their breath back, they were now starting to touch each other bodies more gently. Neither had exploded each other bodies much, as they both focused on each other's pussy, but what they were both feeling and seeing, was a mighty fine sight.

Facing each other, both looked at each other with naughty schoolgirl looks. Neither probably expected the action to head the way it had, but neither was disappointed in what had gone on in the last hour.

Maya spoke, "I do hope I did lock that door. If anyone came in now would get a shock seeing our naked bodies wrapped around each other."

"Who would you want to see. More pussy or cock?" Clara replied.

Maya spoke and laughed, "What a thought. I'm happy with your pussy for one night. I could suck cock right now!"

"Mmm, I would love to see you with cock in your mouth. Do you spit or swallow?" Clara asked.

Maya replied, "Oh Clara, most boys just want to explode all over these tits. What about you?"

"The way I feel right now, I could share a boyband with you. Group orgy with cocks coming out of every hole of you and I would top off the evening." Clara laughed and smiled as she spoke.

Maya spoke and winked, "Nice idea. Maybe another day hey Clara, I've got plenty of fun right in front of me still."

With that comment, their mouths met once again, as snogging began as they touched each other bodies. What followed was a whole lot more girl-on-girl fun, but was that door locked properly?!?

THE END.