Kimmy's Adventure - Timmy's Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a 95% on the mid term exam. We continued to meet Tuesday evenings for actual tutoring the rest of the semester. However I surprised him with a little bonus the night of our last session when I pulled him into the women's bathroom at the library for a quick blowjob.

The day of the final, as I handed in my exam booklet, Professor Gleason motioned me over to talk.

"Miss Anderson, I want you to know how proud I am of you and your work ethic. If you try as hard in your running career as you did this semester in this class I have no doubt you'll achieve your goals.

"But Kimmy," Professor continued using my informal name, "the thing I can't thank you for enough is the way you've impacted Timothy's confidence. When I first met him as a freshman he was such a reclusive introvert. He would barely say two words and would never look you in the eye. He seems a different person almost ever since that meeting with you in my office the second week of this semester. I believe it has everything to do with the way you treated him with respect and kindness that every person deserves. I don't think he's always been treated that way. He'll always remember you and this semester."

"Thanks Professor," I said with a wide grin. "I have a feeling you're right."

xxx

The combination of the memories of that night with Timmy along with the soothing warm water and playing with my pussy, it wasn't long before I felt an orgasm course through my body. After taking a couple minutes to enjoy the post climax euphoria I did a final rinse and got out of the shower.

By the time I'd finished in the bathroom and gotten dressed, room service was delivering my breakfast. I tried my best to calm my nerves while eating but I'd be lying if I said it was easy. After I finished breakfast I did a final check of my gym bag then headed to he lobby to catch the bus to the stadium.

I arrived about two-and-a-half-hours prior to my race. I met with my coach and went through my final preparations. I had that usual pre-race jitters where I felt like butterflies were fluttering in my stomach and my legs were anchors. I took deep breaths to calm my nerves but it didn't seem to help. Before I knew it the track officials were lining the 3,000-meter competitors up in the tunnel for the race.

As they led us onto the track I heard "Frreeeak" yelled from the stands above me. I looked up to see La La and some other sprinters waving and cheering me on. She'd already won the 100-meters and was waiting for the 200-meter finals which would be later in the day.

"Remember," she continued to yell, "party in my suite tonight after you win this thing."

I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I knew what La La meant when she said "party". My reaction got me some dirty looks from Cheryl Slater and Cindy Lee-Rush who were the favorites to win the event. I just smiled at the veteran track stars, but otherwise kept my mouth shut.

I don't know if it was La La's words or what, but my tension seemed to disappear from my body. When the gun went off I went out quickly with the lead pack. For the first four laps of the seven-and-a-half lap race I stayed tucked right behind the fourth place runner where I was able to draft and keep an eye on the two favorites.

With three laps to go Slater and Lee-Rush picked up the pace and began to break away from the lead pack. I anticipated this and sped around the runner in fourth to keep pace with the two leaders. I stayed right on Slater's shoulder who was right behind the leader Lee-Rush.

As the three of us hit the bell lap together it was gearing up to be an epic finish. The stadium almost seemed to shake with the roar of the crowd as they cheered us on.

Running down the back stretch, I was reminded of Professor Gleason's words about my work ethic. I had prepared for this moment my whole life and was ready for it. Mid-way through the final turn I seemed to find another gear. Then thoughts of Timmy's words of encouragement that morning on national television to "leave it all on the track," became an inspiration.

Upon reaching the top of the final stretch I felt liked I was projected out of a sling shot when I slid into the second lane and kicked past my two rivals to win my first National Championship. I swear it felt like I was running on air that last 100-meters the way I imagined Timmy floating back to his dorm after our night together.

About 15-minutes after the race, having been congratulated by the other runners and completed a victory lap, I found myself in front of a television camera being interviewed. I was still glistening with sweat and catching my breath. The reporter was a stunningly hot woman about my age. She wore a white satin button up blouse and tight, dark knit skirt that accentuated her curvy body. Her long black hair framed her pretty, tastefully made up face.

I heard the camera man say, "five seconds Sharon." Next thing I knew the reporter, Sharon Higgins, was congratulating me on my "improbable win" and asking me questions about the race. I barely remember what I said during that interview until her last question.

"So Kimmy, I have to ask you one more thing before I let you go," Sharon began. "This morning many people around the country, including myself, heard a certain weatherman call you "Freak". How'd you get that nick name?"

"I let out a spontaneous laugh as I bent over at the waist before returning to a standing position. "Well Sharon, a teammate from college nick named me that my freshman year because of my hard relentless work ethic." The woman gave me an incredulous look then wrapped up the interview.

Just as I was getting ready to walk away from the gorgeous girl, she said with a mischievous grin, "That's not really why you have the nick name freak is it?"

"Why don't you stop by suite 628 at the Hilton around 9 p.m. tonight and find out," I said giving her a wink before running off to celebrate with family and friends.

The End