Kim's Diary, Midnight Cock Search!

Story Info
Fantasy cocks leads to midnight fun.
821 words
4.29
1.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WIDOWMAN
WIDOWMAN
12 Followers

I was half asleep restlessly tossing and turning when I notice a glow out of the corner of my eye, I was still half asleep when I could see could see Kim view pictures and videos of naked men on her Kindle. She would look over at me now and then to make sure I was still asleep as she scrolled thorough page after page of cocks.

I would close my eyes whenever she looked my way and pretend to be asleep. I could see the sheets above her crotch slowly rise up and down as she kept viewing all the men and their erect cocks. This went on for at least 30 minutes and my cock was very hard watching her zoom in on specific cocks, she seemed to love the big, thick veiny ones, watching them stroke their cocks and spill their loads.

I slowly tossed and turned, each time pushing the covers down slightly. She had me all worked up watching her play as she eyed each cock. I had finally pushed the covers down far enough to expose just the head of my cock. As far as Kim knew, I was still asleep with a midnight boner which was not uncommon, as I have hard ones throughout the night as I sleep. Many times I have awakened to find myself holding a big stiff one.

Kim glanced over saw my cockhead peeking out from under the cover and she reached over and slowly and gently lifted up the covers, pushing them back exposing more of my cock. She still was flipping through the pages but was also looking over at my cock as well. She noticed my cock was so hard, it was beginning to slightly pulsate with my heartbeat, if she only knew I knew she was deeply engrossed in looking at all those cocks she wanted in her pussy. I shifted my position and slide my hand up next to my erect cock. She was watching me move around as I was still pretending to be asleep. She had pulled up a video of guy by a pool, slowly stroking his big cock, it was a good time for me to grab mine.

I wrapped my fingers around my cock and pretended to mumble something. Kim looked over and I could barely see her through my barely closed eyes, trying to comprehend what I had just mumbled. Then I slowly pulled on my cock mumbling again, but made sure she could understand a few key words, yes and Hmmmm feels good. Kim set her Kindle down and turned towards me. She whispered, what feels good? I just pulled on my cock some more and purposely mumbled nonsense but again through out a key word, pussy! She kept whispering to me, who's pussy? I tossed around a bit more pushing the covers all the way off, still hanging onto my cock. Again, who's pussy? Yes, I want your pussy, give me your pussy! You can have my pussy. You want me to lick your cock? Kim sat up and leaned over to run her tongue on my cockhead, I pulled on my cock some more and then commented, yes baby suck my cock, I want you! Who do you want? I want you, I want you pussy. Then as Kim tried to suck my cock, I started stroking it faster and mumbling, oh God your pussy feels so good, go baby go, ride my cock.

Kim wasn't sure who I was referring too and was trying to get me to say a name. Who's fucking your big hard cock? I just kept mumbling. While stroking my cock, I dropped my left hand out and onto Kim's leg where I slid my hand towards her crotch letting my fingers sit right on top of her sweet bush. She watched me continue to stroke my cock and mumble randomly. She gently directed my fingers down to her wet pussy lips and said is this the pussy you are looking for? I love pussy, you have a nice pussy, yes, give me your pussy. I let go of my cock while my left hand continued to probe Kim's very wet pussy. She moaned as my fingers probed deeper and faster. She moved really slow while holding my hand to her crotch, she eventually was on all fours on my left side but could now suck on my cock while my fingers were busy rubbing her G-spot. She started off very gently sucking and licking my cock but as I vigorously massaged her G-spot, she sped up and took my cock deeper and harder down her throat. I could feel her about to cum and so was I. I rubbed my fingers inside of her while my thumb rubbed her clit and she began having a huge orgasm, at the same time she took a huge load down her throat.

WIDOWMAN
WIDOWMAN
12 Followers