Kim's Diary begins

Story Info
Will be story of sexual experiences.
1.5k words
4.46
1.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WIDOWMAN
WIDOWMAN
13 Followers

Discovery of secret Diary unexpectedly save widowed husband

I was married to the most beautiful woman, my best friend and lover. From our very first date we were madly in love and barely spent any time apart during our 35 years together. Sadly, I lost my beautiful wife.

I struggled to make sense of any of it and how it could have even happened. I went months dragging my life forward trying to find meaning in anything. My work kept me busy which definitely helped kill some of the time I now had on my hands without my beautiful wife to spend it with. Almost a year later, I finally started to go through the house and put things away and get rid of things I didn't need anymore. While cleaning out Kim's, my wife, side of the closet, I came across a shoe box filled with some pictures and a leatherbound book. I opened it and as I glanced through the first few pages, I realized it was a Diary in which she was writing about her journey of becoming a sexually active young child and into her later years, it was a history of her many lovers.

We only briefly discussed a few of her past lovers, a topic she always seemed to avoid. I began to realize she only admitted to the boyfriends that I knew something about, I became angry and pissed off when I learned it was many more than the 8 lover she admitted too and I always assumed there were at least 4 or 5 more than that, making it more like 13 give or take. Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad she had slept with 25 plus men, I'm mad she lied about it and felt she had to keep it a secret. Lies make you wonder what else she might have been lying about. Anyway, I was no angel, I may have been a very late bloomer in the fact that I did everything but have intercourse until I was 21 and even then I had to talk a 31 year old lady I met at the bar into it, that she had to be my first. I told her she could handle knowing it was only going to be a one time fling, to help a young man feel his aching throbbing cock in a nice wet warm pussy. It took me several round of drinks and a couple more hours to convince her I could handle it. See, being a very shy young boy, I kept to myself, it wasn't until I became more active in High School sports, did I begin to come out of my shell and have a some steady girlfriends. That first sexual experience sent me on a 5 year hookup spree, I was always honest and single when meeting people out dancing in the bars, but after having fun dancing, I would say, I had a great time dancing with you tonight, we can continue having fun or call it a night! More than several took me up on my offer and over the 5 years it added up to 45 women who had a lot more fun and many orgasms. More about me later.

Back to the Diary. As I was quickly reading randomly throughout the book, I was angry she never shared her sexual experiences with me, as I read about all the men she had let kiss her gorgeous breast, eat her delicious pussy and how she talked about running her tongue all over their cocks, I was fuming but at the same time, I was hard as a rock and precum was leaking out as I was reading about her sexual experiences. Kim didn't leave much to the imagination in her Diary. After several years of a love/hate relationship with Kim's Diary, I realized I always ended up jacking off too many of her sexual escapades, having a huge cum dump, it was then and there I decided I would share them since she was writing them down for some future reason.

For a visual reference, Kim was my Rachel Welch with a beautiful inviting smile, big brown eyes that sparkled when she looked at you, a full figured woman, 5' 8" tall, 120 lbs, 36D gorgeous breasts with perfect half dollar tan areolas and pert nipples, long legs that ran all the way up to her sweet ass from all the years of running track and lovely curtain pussy lips that hugged my thick 8" cock perfectly. God how I miss my beautiful wife!

We had a great sex life, nothing super crazy, the closest thing to a threesome we had were the times when we would bring out some of the many sext toys we accumulated over the years. Some nights she would tell me to sit back in bed with my legs spread and she would kneel in front of me and take control of how thins started out. She would look at me with her beautiful brown eyes as she leaned in and started kissing my neck, gently running her tongue up my neck and up to my ear where she would whisper I'm going to give you a show after I run my tongue all over your hard cock for a few minutes to make sure you are really hard and ready to watch me fuck my big dildo for you. Kim then rose up put her hot sweet nipples right in my face, I wrapped my arms around her back and held her tight as I circled each nipple with my warm tongue sucking them into my mouth as my hands slide down and started caressing her firm ass. Kim pulled away and lowered her head down and began running her tongue over the head of my rigid cock, it wasn't long before she was squeezing my balls as she started taking my cock deep down her throat. Kim always knew just how far to go and not allow me to cum, she pulled up and said now the show begins and she pulled out her favorite 9" dildo. She sat back against the bottom end of the bed and seductively ran the dildo between her legs, look at this big cock with its veins and bulbous head, God is it going to feel good in my pussy. She gently slide the head against her pussy lips, up her flat stomach, up and over her nipples as she was telling me how this big stiff dildo is going to part her wet lips and fill up her wet soaking pussy and all I can do is watch her fuck herself and I was not allowed to stroke my cock as I watch.

She placed the bulbous dildo head into her mouth as far as she could a few times before she brought it down and started to run it up and down between her engorged pussy lips, and oh how I loved eating her wet gorgeous pussy, sucking her big lips into my mouth, tasting her sweet juices. Kim spreads her legs farther apart and began to slide the dildo into her hot pussy taking it in inch by inch until she had it in balls deep. Kim looked at me eyeing her dildo filled pussy and said, you like seeing this huge dildo filling up your wife's pussy, you like watching it go in and out, your cock is bouncing up and down with your heartbeat, you must be excited. Damn right I'm excited. Kim then rose up and started to hump the dildo slowly, I watched as her pussy lips gripped the thick dildo every time she rose back up and then back down. She starts moaning, oh he is fucking me so hard, filling up my aching pussy, God I want to suck your cock as he fucks me. I stood up in front of her and as she continues to hump away, she grabbed my cock and started sucking on it as she continues to tell me how hard he is fucking her. After a few minutes of Kim sucking on my cock, I pull away and had her lay on her back as I took control of the dildo and began licking her clit as I slide the dildo almost all the way out before plunging it all the way back in as my tongue stays glued to her clit. After several more minutes, I could feel her body begin to tighten up as she was about to cum, I locked in on her clit and keep pumping away with the dildo until she started shaking uncontrollably with a huge orgasm. I gave her a second to relax and calm down before I position myself between her legs and easily slide my rockhard cock into soaking wet pussy, I pumped away slamming my balls against her sweet ass until I finally exploded filling her up with a hot load.

More to come as I continue to explore her Diary.

WIDOWMAN
WIDOWMAN
13 Followers