Kim's Erotic Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
New sexual pleasures shared by former rivals.
14.2k words
4.71
4.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reading my other two, longer stories is not a prerequisite to understanding this one. Having said that: Kim does appear in Cindy's Journey, as do some of the other characters from the prologue. The prologue and epilogue take place 3 months after Cindy's journey. This prequel story is part of the ongoing world building that I planned long in advance.

This story will provide the background for future stories that are interconnected within my fictional world of erotica. One of the purposes of this story is to explore how young futa's find their place in the world, and how they fit into the society of my fictional world of erotica.

I selected the category that I thought was best. But, this chapter also contains: cum sucking, anal sex, ass to mouth, group sex, big cocks, breast milk fetish, first time and oral sex.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Please rate and comment, thank you.

CHANGE IS IN THE AIR

A few days later, Kenzie was near the main gym at the school. She was in the bathroom and she had just finished washing her hands when she heard voices echoing in the locker room. And she heard a voice distorted by distress so she cracked the bathroom door open.

"Why don't you just leave me alone? I never did anything to you!" A girl cried out through her deep, painful sobs."

She heard Portia's voice, and also a few of her friends. They were laughing and it seemed like they were taunting someone, she moved closer and tried to listen.

"Come on girls, I think this freak has had enough for now." Then they all left, they didn't see her as they went the other way and left for the gym.

Then, she heard more sobbing. She looked around the lockers and saw a girl with her head down. Approaching her, she gently touched her back.

"Hey, are you OK?"

The lovely young woman looked at her with her long hair matted to her face from the tears. Kenzie realized it was Gina, the beautiful girl from her art class.

"Gina? What happened?"

"They are so fucking cruel, are you going to make fun of me too? Make fun of my body?"

"What? " A puzzled look scrunched her face, she had always admired Gina's Italian beauty from a distance. "Why would they make fun of your body?"

"Because Kenzie...because I....I have a..."

"OK, you have a what? It's OK, you can tell me." Kenzie sat on the bench and squeezed her arm tight about her shoulder.

"Promise not to laugh?"

"Yes, I promise."

"I have a dick, and they hate me for it!" The tears flowed profusely from her almond brown eyes, she let out a low wailing noise. "They are so mean to me, Kenzie!"

Kenzie sat there for a few moments while quietly comforting her, she was processing what she'd just learned. She had always had a certain soft spot for Gina, she was always so nice to her in class. Learning that she was a futa didn't change that she liked her.

"I'm so sorry Gina, it's not OK that they did that." She stroked her long, brown hair and Gina rested against her shoulder. "You've always been so nice to me, you don't deserve to be treated that way."

"Thank-thank you." Eventually, she looked into her dark blue eyes, and saw a glimmer there she had not noticed before. She suddenly felt a sense of peace come over her, she reached for Kenzie's hand and held it close to her chest.

"I think I know someone that you should meet, I think you'll like her."

"Why....ummm...why would she like me?"

"Because she is like you, and so are her friends."

"She's a futa, like me?" Gina's eyes lit up with hope.

"Yes sweetie, she's like you. And she doesn't like Portia, or her friends. I think you'll get along just fine."

"That would be amazing, please introduce me!"

"I will, in fact I'm going to the library soon to meet them. Come with me?"

"Yes, I will. It's the last period, I think I just want to go now. Can you give me a ride?

"Yes, of course. I think I'll get ready too. I don't need to go to study hall, I'm late anyway."

"OK, I'm gonna change." Gina got up and started stripping, and Kenzie walked to her locker. She looked over her shoulder and found herself sighing with a newfound longing. Gina had a fetching young body with perfect, large breasts that protruded off her petite form. She watched her firm, bubble ass as she bent forward to pull her shorts off. Kenzie realized her heart was racing at that moment, and her breathing became shallow.

Both of them soon finished changing and they made their way to Kenzie's red Nissan. Melissa had told Kenzie she would be going to the library that day.

************

Kim, Melanie, Emily and Melissa were all gathered in one of the private study rooms at the library.

"So, the 3 of you want to come over to my place for sex?" Emily smiled at them, she looked very pleased. "Well, that's just fine with me."

"Yes, this is Melissa's first time, and at your place we'll have complete privacy." Kim bit her lip in anticipation. "We can fuck all night if we want."

"Well, Melissa has good taste, that's for sure," Emily eyed Kim again, "ready for round two, baby?"

"Yes, I think Melanie wants a turn too, it's only fair," Kim held Melanie's hand tight, "I think she'll like your tight ass too."

"Yes, that sounds good to me," Melanie looked at Melissa, "So, do you want to try anal too?"

"Hmmm...that could be fun. But I'm sure that I'm really tight there too." She blushed a little with a cute giggle.

"I have a suggestion," Emily tingled at the mere idea of touching Melissa's hot, young body, "Maybe I could help her...loosen up a little bit?"

"How do you plan on doing that?" Kim asked her.

"I have anal toys, A LOT of anal toys, I'm sure I could start her on something smaller. That way, she can be ready for you two and your sexy cocks."

"I like that idea, so I'll get there early on Friday." Melissa winked at Emily. "We can have some fun together."

"Have you ever tasted pussy before?" Emily asked her with a wicked smile.

"Yes, Mercedes actually, that's what led to the falling out with Portia. In a way." She suddenly looked disturbed by something. "It was a picture from a few weeks ago, I was sucking a dildo and she took a picture of me."

"What does that have to do with Portia?" Melanie enquired.

"Portia was being a bitch one day, so I told her off. I told her she can't just go around being so petty and mean to people. I called her a cunt and a bully, so Mercedes showed her that dildo pic. Portia told her to send it to ALL of her contacts. At least dozens of people have seen it by now."

"Wait a minute though," Kim was in disbelief, "Mercedes is a lesbian? That's surprising."

"I think she's bi, but Portia eats her pussy all the time. But she makes fun of the lesbians and futa's at the school." Melissa looked disgusted. "They're both hypocrites."

"That is really fucked up, I hope that bitch gets exposed somehow." Kim hugged Melissa tight. "I'm really sorry you're going through that sweetie."

"Thank you, I appreciate that." Melissa sniffled a little with a tear falling down her cheek.

Ten minutes later, Kenzie and Gina walked into the library. "This way Gina, I think they're upstairs."

They found the others gathered around the tables near the art history section of the library. Skylar and Kim were talking with Melissa, Melanie and Carlie.

"Hi Kenzie, we've been waiting for you," Melissa smiled warmly at her, "who is this?"

"Everyone, this is Gina."

All the girls introduced themselves, they were all very friendly to her. "Thank you for the nice welcome," Gina looked at Kim, "Kenzie said you could help me, I've been kind of a loner at the school."

"Yes, you're new this year, aren't you?"

"Yes, Kim I am. My mother is a widow, we moved here within the last year. She wanted me to feel more at home in the new school. I did make some new friends, like Kenzie in my art class. But it's always been hard for me, because I'm so different. And I've always been shy too."

"You're different, what do you mean?" Kim and the others had their interest piqued by such a statement.

"I'm a futa....Kim....even at the new school, that's supposed to be a safe place for futa's, I still get-get bullied." GIna's lovely face became a mask of pain as she covered it and began to cry. "They are so mean to me!"

Kim, Carlie and Melanie all stood up and wrapped their arms around her in a group hug. "I'm a futa too." Kim held her close against her cheek and whispered softly in a soothing tone.

"All 3 of us are, we will watch out for you, you're not alone babe." Said Melissa, her voice heavy with concern. "You don't need to feel ashamed." They all hugged her tight for a few minutes, then Melissa and Skylar hugged her too.

"Well, it looks like all of you are getting along quite nicely." Another student was standing there smiling at them. Jill was the tallest of the group, at 5'11" she was an athletic, star volleyball player. She had glowing, milk chocolate skin with tight, well defined muscles: her legs long with muscular thighs, her ass firm and round like an apple.

"Hi there, Jill." Kim smiled back at her. "We have a new member of the group, this is Gina."

Jill walked up to her, and immediately embraced her. "You look like you're having a bad day, are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm much better now, thank you." Gina felt Jill's breasts pressing against her face, her hard nipples poked through her sports bra. A feeling of attraction stirred in her body, sending a slight shiver through her.

"It's nice to meet you though, welcome to the group."

"Thank you, so much." Gina could see the tenderness in her eyes as she looked up at the much taller futa. Jill smiled at her with a sparkle in her big, doe eyes, her compassion was evident.

"So, maybe we could all hang out together sometime soon?" Skylar spoke up. "Get to know each other better?"

"I like that idea," Kim stroked her chin in contemplation, "what is everyone up to right now?"

"Well, Melissa said she'd help me with my homework. That's actually why I'm here." Carlie said. "I gotta get a good grade on this upcoming final."

"Yes, I'll stay and definitely help her," Melissa looked at the others, "who else is staying?"

"I'm going to stay for a bit with Melanie." Kim chimed in. "We'll hang out too. How about you, Gina? Do you want to stay?"

"I'd like to, but I should head home soon. Can someone give me a ride?"

"I'd be happy to take you home." Kenzie offered with a cheerful smile.

"OK, thank you."

Soon, everyone gave Kenzie and Gina a goodbye kiss and a hug. "I think this is the start of something amazing," Kenzie observed out loud as they walked back down the stairs, "the two cliques are coming together. I never thought something like this would happen."

"So, what does that mean for the school?" Gina asked her. "Maybe even for the community at large?"

"I'm not sure, I just know it's good for both of our groups, and bad for Portia's clique."

"Hey, wait up!" Jill called out to them from behind. "I'm leaving too."

"So, where are you off to?" Kenzie asked her as they left the library.

"I'm going to the mall, Mimi went there again after school." Jill rolled her eyes. "She's probably using the credit card at that anime shop again."

"I see." Kenzie said. "So, is she your girlfriend?"

"No, were just fuck buddies."

"I was gonna say, she just banged Skylar a few days ago. That was a big surprise to me."

"I don't find it that surprising." Jill smirked at her with a mischievous look. "Futa's have a very high sex drive, especially once they turn 18. Ciswomen find it hard to resist us."

"OK, but why is that?" Kenzie felt mystified by such a statement.

"Futa's give off potent pheromones, especially when they orgasm. Women become literally addicted to their presence, and their scent. That's what my doctor told me,"

"Ohh, I see."

"Maybe, you'll experience it someday." Jill leaned in and looked down at her, her voice took on a seductive tone. "I think you're quite sexy, and Gina is too."

"Yeah...maybe we can hook up sometime." Kenzie trembled under Jill's gaze, she watched her perfectly smooth skin beading up with droplets of sweat under the afternoon sun. The smell of her lush body spray mixed with the salty smell of her sweat that collected in the swell of her buxom cleavage. A little gasp escaped her lips as Jill pulled her close around her waist, she felt mesmerized by her touch. Jill's lips parted slowly and met hers in a passionate kiss, Kenzie moaned as Jill pulled her gently up onto her tippy-toes so she could reach.

Gina stirred and felt a little awkward as she watched them making out, the sexual tension was thick in the air. Gradually, Jill pulled back and noticed her watching them.

"Are you feeling left out?" Jill asked her with a frown.

"Umm...yeah-yeah...I guess I am."

"Is something bothering you though?" Kenzie asked her.

"Yes...I've just-I've never done this before...the kissing...or anything like it."

"Ohh honey," Jill reached up and caressed her face, "you're nervous, I understand."

"Yes, I'm a-a bit nervous." She found comfort in Jill's touch, her soft hand set her at ease as her nails moved lightly over her cheek. Then, feeling herself weakening as her body responded to the alpha's seductive touch. She felt almost unbearable sexual tension in her body from her touch, she wanted to be seduced by her.

"Jill?"

"Yes honey?"

"Kiss me...please." Gina pursed her lips at her, she soon felt those soft, sensual lips meeting her own that turned into an erotic dance of their tongues sliding around in their mouths. Gina lost herself in the moment and clumsily grabbed her sexy ass to pull her closer, letting herself indulge in the new sensations that she had awakened to: feeling Jill's large bulge pressing against her thigh as their hands roamed over each other.

Gina panted from her surge of arousal, and then finally caught her breath She felt her ingrained shyness starting to dissipate in their presence. Her new friends were so sweet, and very sexy to her. She was eagerly trying to shed her inhibitions that day. But then she surprised herself as she made a suggestion: "Maybe the three of us should go somewhere more private?"

"Yes, I think we should." Kenzie clicked her car's remote and unlocked her car.

"Can you come with us Jill?"

"Let me text Mimi, just a minute."

Gina sat down in the car, and Kenzie looked at her carefully. "Are you OK with all this?"

"This is all happening kinda fast, that's all. But I want to try this, so I just blurted it out that we should go somewhere."

"Yes, I see your point. We won't do anything you're not comfortable with."

"OK, but hold on, back up for a minute. You're attracted to me Kenzie? I mean, you want to see me naked?"

"Yes, I believe so. I've always had an interest in futa's, even though I didn't feel free to talk about it. Until recently."

"So, do you want to know who I am though...as a person too?"

"Yes, I do, I've always liked you. I remember the day you first asked me for a drawing pencil in art class. I found it hard to speak, if you remember. I thought you were so beautiful."

"Really? One of the 'cool kids' in school, Kenzie the gorgeous gymnast, was shy about speaking to me?"

"Yes." Her skin turned a bit red as she felt flushed, she looked at Gina's lovely, smooth lips and her slender little nose that rested between her large, 'puppy dog' eyes. "You always seemed to be so kind, and caring to me. You acted like you just wanted to accept me as your friend, no questions asked. Do you know how rare that is around here?"

"I never really thought about it that much," Gina shrugged, "it's always been second nature to me. I just try to treat others right, it's how I was raised. And you always smiled at me, every time I saw you. I must admit, I always wanted to kiss you, but I didn't think you'd like me because of...well...you know."

"Yes, Gina, I know you feel embarrassed, but that's not your fault that others have been so mean to you." Kenzie leaned over the gearshift to move closer to her. "And I'd love to kiss you."

She suddenly reached over and cupped Gina's face in her hands, hearing Gina's breath quicken from her touch. Their lips met and sparks went off in their bodies, it was a sensual, slow, lingering kiss full of passion. Gina kissed her so deeply that she forgot whose air she was breathing for a few moments, the young nubile's lips seemed to leave a mark on her heart.

The kiss gradually ended, and Kenzie felt her heart pounding, her breath was shallow as her whole body was on fire with arousal. She looked at Gina in absolute amazement, she had never been kissed like that before. She had kissed Melissa, Skylar and a few local boys. But no one had ever made her feel on fire like that, not even Jill.

She looked down at Gina's skirt, and she noticed the big bulge forming underneath it. She felt her own shaved labia dripping into her tight panties, she wanted her in that moment. Any hesitation she felt had quickly vanished.

Jill soon knocked on the window and Kenzie opened it. "So, I'm gonna meet Mimi in a few hours. Are you two still up for some naked fun?"

"Yes, I think so." Kenzie looked over at Gina. "Are you ready for this Gina?"

"Yes, let's do this. Where are we going?"

"I know a place, it's really nice there. We should have privacy," Jill winked at them, "follow me please."

She got into her mom's minivan and Kenzie started her car. She reached for Gina's hand and held it tight while she was driving.

"I have a feeling that things are about to change, Gina. For both of us."

"Yes, and I have a feeling that everything will be OK. As long as you're with me." Gina reached over and clutched her upper arm with her free hand.

They were soon on a narrow road that was lined with trees. Jill led them to a remote spot at the local nature preserve. Gina took a moment just to appreciate their picturesque and serene surroundings, everything was so lush and green. They were in a small, gravel lot that overlooked a wooded, shallow valley. Gina got out of the car and gazed out over the valley, she loved the colorful groves of various trees that stretched out north to the horizon.

"We should have plenty of privacy here, girls." Jill said with a satisfied grin. "Kim and Melanie showed me this place, I don't think too many people even know about this small parking lot."

"And did the three of you hot babes have lots of sex under the sun?" Kenzie asked her.

"We sure did, Kim really pounded me good!" Jill opened the sliding door on the blue minivan and pulled a lever to let the back seats down. "This should suffice. I'm horny all the time girls, so are you ready?"

Jill didn't wait for an answer, she pulled off her sports bra and dropped her shorts around her ankles upon the grassy ground. They both had to take a moment and just marvel at her sculpted body. Her perky, 36D breasts had hard, black nubs that protruded from her quarter sized areola. Gina's eyes gravitated towards her hard, flat abs and her trim waist. A gorgeous, black cock swelled in the sun as she got hard in front of them. Gina salivated at the sight of her purple, fat helmet dripping warm cream on the ground.

"My turn, I guess." Kenzie absent-mindedly took her school clothes off, unable to look away from Jill's magnificent body. She revealed her perky, firm B cups with large, cherry red areola. Her lithe body was strong and appealing from long hours in the gym.

"What's wrong? You appear uncomfortable, Gina." Jill noticed her anxious fidgeting.

"Do you want me to undress you baby?" Kenzie stood in front of her.

"Yes, please do so." Gina looked into her eyes as Kenzie slowly unbuttoned her white shirt and revealed her pink bra. Sensual kisses made her gasp as her bra was unhooked and Kenzie's mouth found her nipples, long, slurping licks sent tingling jolts from her tits down into her cock. She could feel it pulsing, it was aching to be touched. Gina was tired of feeling like a 'freak', she wanted nothing more to be caressed, licked and fucked. And she knew that she really wanted Kenzie to do those things to her.