Kim's Erotic Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh fuck, your cock feels so good Mel." Her eyes rolled back, she felt compelled to fuck Melissa even harder. The sweet smell of her, and the sight of her breasts jiggling with every thrust mesmerized Carlie. Her cock pulsed, sending a teasing sensation that traveled down into her toes. That pussy gripped her so tight, even as her asshole milked Melanie's dick.

Every thrust of her lovers made every fiber of Melissa's being throb, her virgin wetness was overflowing. Gushing juices flowed out of her and coated Carlie's crotch with every thrust. Their beauty and sensual moans amplified her desire to please them, her whole body shivered with ecstatic tingling: Carlie's feminine balls smacked against her wet crotch: low, guttural moans vibrated through her chest. Feeling Carlie suddenly pound her harder, a warm sensation spread from her aching pussy up through her spasming thighs.

Feeling Melissa's hot body shake with shaking tremors pushed Carlie over the edge. Faster and faster she pumped into her sopping pussy, her sphincter squeezed Mel's cock even tighter as her orgasm inched closer.

"I-I am so close, Mel! I'm gonna cum!" Carlie cried out in a sultry tone. "Fuck my ass, fucking pound it!"

"Yes, shoo-shoot..." Melissa stuttered through her labored breathing, she sounded delirious. "Shoot your hot cum all over me!"

Carlie pulled out and erupted, hot jizz covered Melissa in a white, slick glaze. Melanie pulled out and kneeled next to Melissa's face. "Do you want my cum?"

"Yes, Mel! Give it to me...please!" Melanie spewed cum all over her delicate features while Carlie finger banged her to another squirting climax. Pussy juices flowed out of her and coated Carlie's fingers, dripping off to pool on the floor.

Emily was on all fours, Jill's cock was filling her stuffed ass with every vigorous thrust, even as Kim gripped her hair and steadily pumped her mouth. The intensity of her holes being fucked increased her pleasurable sensations tenfold. Big futa balls slapped against her chin and pussy at the same time, making her shiver with tingling fulfillment. Each thrust of their huge cocks made her whimper and sob, the rough treatment enhancing her orgasms. Blackened mascara tears running down her cheeks to mix with spit and cum, her saliva dripping off Kim's wet balls.

Her mouth stretched around that fat cock, making her shiver with orgasmic tremors. She looked at Kim, who was grimacing with quickening breaths. Her lips left long strands of spittle attached to her cock as she pulled back. "Are you going to cum?"

"Yes...I'm so fucking close!" Kim answered, her muscles clenching as her imminent orgasm was so close. Emily pulled away from Jill, letting her cock out with a sensual, wet noise.

"Both of you, cum in the bowl!" Emily held up a large mixing bowl while they both jerked-off by her face. The force of their orgasms pulsed through them both with a loud chorus of their blissful cries. Cum jetted out of Kim and splattered into the bowl, another loud grunt and some hit Jill's cock, even as Jill sent her hot load into the bowl. Flushing red, Kim jerked frantically until she was finally spent. Jill's black cock dripped it's last on Emily's hand, she slowly licked it off with a slutty groan of greedy hunger.

Then, Emily sent long streams of her milk into the bowl. Everyone else started to look on in amazement as she slowly filled the bowl. She loved being watched while her fat tits squirted such a copious amount of milk. "Wanna see something really filthy?" She asked them all with a wicked grin.

"Yes, I think we all do." Said Kim. "What are you gonna do with all that milk and jizz?"

"Grab that funnel off the table." Emily walked over to her couch. "Someone bring the bowl over, please." Sitting down on the floor, she put her ass up high against the couch, with her thick legs spread.

"Put that funnel in my ass." She presented her gaping ass to Kim, it was wide open from all the fucking. The funnel went deep inside her, while the others giggled and gasped in amazement.

"Now pour that yummy mixture in my ass." Kim held the funnel and Carlie poured it in, it rushed into her bowels. Emily's thighs jiggled, she was on the verge of another orgasm. All that warm fluid filling her really aroused her. The pouring continued until her ass backed-up, it flowed out of her. Some of it sprayed upwards, and her open mouth welcomed the obscene flow that ran down her front.

Emily wiggled her hips, feeling it slosh around inside her. "Who wants a drink?" She laughed deviously. Carlie pulled the funnel out, then she leaned over her. Slurping noisily, she licked the milk and rimmed her asshole with long licks. Kim found a long straw, she inserted it and slurped from her ass. Then, Jill put a straw deep inside that messy ass, and she slurped the fluids out with a long, slutty groan of satisfaction. Melissa couldn't look away, she felt like she was 'supposed' to feel disgusted. Yet she was actually turned on by the dirty behavior.

"Do you want some, Melissa?" Kim noticed her looking at them.

"Hmm, maybe from the bowl." Melissa kneeled and pointed at her open mouth. Melanie grabbed the bowl and slowly poured it into her mouth, The tangy, sweet taste washed over her tongue until it ran down her throat into her belly. Melanie gently grabbed her chin and shared a passionate kiss with her. Soon, the others also kissed her with their probing tongues while groping her nubile body.

"So, how are you feeling now, Melissa?" Kim asked her while wiping her sweaty brow off.

"I'm...just. I just feel so amazing, and tingly all over. It's hard to put into words Kim." She smiled joyfully at Kim and the others. A big, satisfied sigh escaped her lips. "My pussy is virgin no longer."

They all smiled at her and applauded, she felt adored in that moment. Eventually, they all made their way upstairs. They all cleaned up and Emily ordered everyone food. They ate, laughed and flirted with each other late into the night.

The next morning, Kim was asleep on the couch with Melissa and Melanie by her. She awoke to the sound of her phone alerting her. She sat up slowly and looked at the caller ID, it was Sonja.

"Hi, big sister." Kim said as she answered while walking to the kitchen.

"Hi, Kimmie. How's my bratty kid sister?"

"I'm good, I miss you though. How's life in LA?"

"It's going well, just a lot of modeling, sex and parties. But I miss you too. The good news is: I'll be there early for your big graduation."

"Really? When will you be here?"

"In about two weeks, I'll be staying with you and mom."

"That sounds good to me! I look forward to it."

"Yes. Listen, Kim, I wanted to tell you something important."

"OK, sure, what is it?"

"Well, doctor Zimmer will be talking with both of us when I get there. But, now that you're 18, I wanted to share this with you. I was told to wait to tell you about this."

"Share what with me?"

"The world is changing, Kim. You're observant and smart, so you probably already know that. Futa's need leaders, they need concerned people to look out for them."

"OK, I agree. But, how do I fit into all that?"

"I'll explain. I'm part of an exclusive club that helps futa's around the world. We help other members advance in their chosen careers, and with anything else they might need. Some very powerful ciswomen and futa's run this society. They will want to recruit you, just like they recruited Chanel and myself."

"OK...ummm...so what will I have to do?"

"All I can say for now is: you'll have to prove yourself worthy if you want to join. If you do, you'll be set for life."

"Prove myself?" Kim looked over and noticed Melanie was standing nearby. "What do you mean?"

"You'll see. For now, just think about what I said. I'll need an answer by your graduation day, or soon thereafter."

"OK, yes I'll think it over."

"Good, Kim. I gotta go, I love you."

"I love you too." Kim ended the call, then she turned to look at Melanie.

"What was that about?"

"An opportunity, I think." Kim looked lost in thought. "Sonja said I'd be set for life if I join some society that she belongs to."

"Well...that's interesting. I wonder what exactly she means by that?"

"I'm not entirely sure. She mentioned that doctor Zimmer would also be talking with me soon."

"The sexy, futa doctor. I wonder how she ties into all this?"

"I guess we'll find out, change is in the air though. No doubt about that. The remaining school year will be adventurous I think."

"You got that right." Melissa had also joined them, she was rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Good morning, beautiful." Kim smiled at her. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing very well." She embraced both of them. "Last night was amazing, thank you both."

"You're welcome babe." Kim looked deep into her eyes and kissed her gently on the cheek.

Melissa knew that her life had just changed. The change had come quickly, and in the most unexpected way. She just had a strange feeling, that this is what she'd been looking for, That she wanted to be fucked by futa's like a whore, maybe she could even have a steady futa girlfriend. She knew that her parents truly loved her, that her extended family loved her. But, they also expected her to conform, and have a 'normal' life like the rest of them.

********************

The following Monday, Charlotte sat in her spacious office inside the school. She was composing an email to the state's Superintendent when a knock sounded on her door.

"Come in."

The door opened, and her assistant walked in. Marla was tall, muscular and her Germanic features enhanced her dazzling appearance. Her shiny black hair pulled back tight: her pale skin and bright, blue eyes that peered back at her from behind her designer glasses. Her blouse was unbuttoned just a bit, hinting at her ample cleavage.

"Good afternoon, Charlotte."

"Your blouse is a bit wrinkled my dear. You're always dressed immaculately, you pride yourself on that." Charlotte was teasing her, she knew what had happened. "Unless, you removed your blouse for some...important reason."

"Yes, you might say that." Marla sat in a chair facing her, she looked relaxed and like she was in post-orgasmic bliss. "The pussy is really good this year."

"You're insatiable. Who was it this time?"

"Kelly Walters. She was rejected from Georgetown, so I told her I'd help her out. I have a friend in charge of their admissions."

"So, you can actually get her in?"

"Yes, I'll certainly try. I owe her, she took my cock like a champ." Marla let out a deep sigh. "This job certainly has its privileges."

"Yes, it does." Charlotte removed her glasses and looked at Marla with a slight frown.

"What is it?"

"I just hope you remember to be careful, we cannot afford to be caught."

"Yes, I understand. We've had this conversation many times. These young women are easily controlled, just like their parents. And I only approach the ones that are desperate, that need something. Such as a college admission, or a passing grade in their senior year. They're easier to control." Marla looked at her and something cruel gleamed in her eyes. "So yes, I'm being careful."

Charlotte could hear both the smug satisfaction and cynicism in her voice. Marla was much like her: they were both cunning, shrewd, smart, ambitious and loved to be sexually gratified. But, Marla had a certain coldness in her voice sometimes. She was calculating, and Charlotte was just happy they were on the same side. That they could see eye-to-eye on how to run the school to their benefit, and sexual satisfaction.

"You're one of my closest friends, and a reliable confidant." Charlotte stood up and walked around her desk, she sat on it right in front of Marla. "We make a good team, my dear. I think we will enjoy our positions here for a long time to come. My influence in the local community is only increasing, so I think that will also help cover our asses. I have leverage over some of the local, prominent figures. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you fuck the right women, especially those that want to keep it a secret."

"Yes, that's all good news." Marla glanced at the clock on the wall. "But we still have half an hour 'til the days over. What can I do to show you my appreciation? After all, I want my sexy team mate to be happy." Marla unbuttoned her blouse some more, her pale, fat perfect tits came into view. She reached over and caressed Charlotte's long leg. That made her voluptuous body shudder under her subordinates' touch, her nipples were already tingling.

"I think you know what I want, and need from you." Charlotte looked deeply into her eyes as she removed her skirt. Her fat bulge was visible under her panty hose, she savagely ripped them open and her throbbing cock flopped out. "This is why I keep spare panty-hose in my desk. Now, show me your appreciation, you slut."

Marla quickly had her top off, her 36E cups were soon freed from her bra. She spit on Charlotte's cock and slobbered the long, throbbing shaft all over with her pink tongue flicking at it. "Fuck my fat tits and blow your load in my mouth!"

Marla felt the warm cock getting bigger in her hands, she licked and sucked every inch of the magnificent alpha's shaft. She noisily slurped on her balls with loud, wet smacks of her sensual lips. Charlotte grabbed her black hair and swiftly pulled Marla into deep throating her, Marla expertly swallowed her 13" monster with no gagging at all. She had spent many of her wild nights in college seeking out other futa's to suck off, word of her oral skills had spread like wildfire.

A mass of hard muscle and thick ligaments tensed under Charlotte's flawless skin as she pumped her crimson-tipped hard cock between Marla's hungry lips. Her lip-stick coated that cock with each sloppy pump to mingle with fresh saliva and ample pre-cum. She gladly let her boss fuck her mouth with wild abandon, she had eagerly swallowed her piss and cum many times.

When two alphas had sex, it was like two forces of nature colliding in a lewd rhythm of sexual perfection and primal eroticism. Then, Charlotte leaned back against her desk and pulled Marla to her.

"I'm going to fuck your beautiful tits, you slut." Charlotte rubbed her thick glans across her mouth, making Marla moan like a wanton whore. Not many could degrade her and get away with it, but Charlotte made her want to worship her sexy body every chance she had.

Charlotte spit a big wad on her tits and rubbed her cock in it, moaning as Marla squeezed her cock tight in her lovely cleavage. She began thrusting while pushing on Marla's shoulders to grind her fleshy tits against her throbbing cock. Bobbing her head, Marla's mouth was wide open to suck the tip as she slobbered on it.

Charlotte's hips moved at a forceful, furious pace as she fucked those amazing breasts. Marla noisily moaned and slid her bouncing tits up and down with horny zeal, the heat of her lust consuming her.

Marla looked up at her again. "Spit on my slutty tits!" Charlotte let more saliva fall from her mouth. Shivering with unbearable sexual tension, Marla felt drool run down into her cleavage and over her rock-hard, pink nipples. Obscene noises of lust filled the air as they hungrily indulged themselves.

"Ohhh...fuuuck...Ma-Marla..." Charlotte stuttered through clenched teeth, her overcharged body tensed as her massive climax coiled inside her loins. Her arms shook as she threw her head back in red-hot ecstasy, and Marla's wet mouth slid down again. The sucking was too much, Charlotte was ready to fucking explode.

"OHHH...YESS...! I'm cu-cumming!" A deluge hit Marla's tonsils as she clamped down with her sexy lips, cum gushed down her throat. One contraction after another as that cock pulsed in her mouth and flooded her until it ran out the sides of her mouth. Charlotte's balls drained as she pulled her close, Marla took it all and rapidly gulped to keep pace with her. Letting out low, rumbling groans Charlotte bucked her hips and Marla grabbed her ass cheeks to pull her deeper into her mouth. All of that sweet, savory cum was her reward and she wanted it bad.

Soon with a final shudder, Charlotte pulled her tingling cock out. Long, sticky strings of jizz dangled from her balls and Marla's face. Locking eyes with her, Marla licked the thick strings off her fingers and slid her long tongue all around her lips. She kissed the cock's tip and squeezed it, making Charlotte gasp and tremble.

"So," Marla said while licking her softening cock, "do I get to cum too? Or are you just teasing me today?"

"No, I think you should fuck my big ass." Charlotte walked over and opened her desk drawer, she retrieved a big bottle of lube and some white towels. Marla moved the items on the desk aside and pointed at it.

"Get on your back you sexy bitch."

Charlotte, the ambitious, 'in-charge' alpha was actually a switch. Like some others, Charlotte secretly enjoyed degrading herself. She had traveled years ago, and explored her sexuality in various kinky ways. Finding the first futa sex clubs in places like Europe, she thoroughly enjoyed herself. She sucked and fucked 'roomfuls of futa cock' as she had once told Marla. One day, she had told Marla just how depraved she really was: she revealed that she craved degradation.

She had told her: "The bedroom is the one place where I can really let go, and really be my true self." That had changed their relationship forever, and Marla knew just what she secretly wanted. Charlotte had insisted her office was to be sound-proof, and for good reason. They were about to make even more noise.

Charlotte removed her shirt and her bra to reveal her gorgeous body. Marla had seen her naked many times, but she still had to pause and admire her. She was like erotic poetry given form, with her voluptuous breasts jutting out from her chest. Her long, firm legs led up to her extra-wide hips and that succulent, big ass.

Marla leaned forward and inhaled her aroma, that pleasant smell always made her big cock throb. She spit in her ass crack, causing Charlotte to writhe and moan in anticipation. Charlotte smeared lube all over her asshole and up over her rod.

Grabbing her thighs, Marla pulled her close and rubbed her oozing, fat tip on her sensitive bud. Moaning loudly in response, Charlotte pinched her nipples and whimpered with primal lust. "Fuck me baby, fuck me like a nasty whore."

Marla grinned and pushed, her cock thrusted in to make Charlotte arch her back and gasp. Plunging deep inside, Marla pulled out again to make that sexy ass gape for her. Long, probing thrusts and then she started pounding. Savage, powerful pumps of her body with her big nut sack slapping between Charlotte's legs.

She loved watching her brown flesh jiggle as she pounded her, those breasts bouncing rapidly. Charlotte felt her cock getting hard again, she grabbed Marla's strong hands and tried to pull her closer. Leaning in, Marla suddenly pushed her legs up high. and went even deeper. She cried out and started stroking herself as Marla pushed her weight down over Charlotte at an angle. Her long cock hit those really deep, sensitive nerves in her ass.

"Huge fucking cock! So, so deep! You feel sooo good baby!" Charlotte said while panting heavily. Every hard, deep thrust made her body quake and her knees weak. That huge cock plowed her, which pushed her breath out in little whimpers and big, long moans. Marla could feel that ass gripping her tight, sending a hot tingling down her long shaft and into her fat balls. Going even faster, she made Charlotte's whole body shake.

Soon their orgasms were imminent, Charlotte's cock dripped on her tits while she opened her mouth wide. "Are you gonna cum again?" Marla grunted at her.

"Yes, you're gonna make me fucking explode!" Charlotte wiggled her tongue.