Kim's Erotic Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss...cum in your mouth for me you slut!" Marla's sweat dripped down on her face as she plunged her cock in with loud slaps from their flesh slamming together. Charlotte let out a high-pitched squeal of sheer pleasure with her open mouth catching her jizz. That pushed Marla over her edge, that hot rush filled her body with a deep trembling. Marla emptied her balls deep inside her until it oozed out to run down over Charlotte's body.

"Ohh...my God...yes.." She pumped a few more times and watched her cum bubble out in a sticky mess. Pulling out she stood up as Charlotte put her legs down and pointed at her mouth. Marla ran her filthy cock all over her lips and face: sticky strands of cum clung to her balls and Charlotte licked it all off.

They kissed with a warm embrace and Charlotte looked at her with a sexy smile. "Well, that was really hot."