Kim's Erotic Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those soft, petite hands slid all up and down her legs with long, teasing strokes. She didn't resist her panties being pulled down, even as Jill unhooked her skirt from behind. A cool breeze passed over her exposed, uncut cock. She kept her eyes closed and just enjoyed the new feelings that passed through her body, Jill groped her C cup tits while Kenzie kissed her cock all over. She felt carried along on the wave of all new, exquisite pleasures of the flesh.

She looked down into Kenzie's adoring eyes, and felt like her new lover was worshiping her. Feeling like she was dreaming, that velvety mouth sent her into total bliss, over and over with every inch she sucked in. Kenzie was struggling to get that cock all the way down, but she wanted to show her just how badly she wanted it. Gina's cock looked almost too big for her petite body, it was 10" and thick like a cucumber, with smooth, pale balls hanging low between her supple legs.

Kenzie could feel it's warmth swell and pulsate in her strong hands, she gripped the base and let her throat expand around it's thickness. The pale, pink-tipped cock was flawless, just like the rest of Gina was to her. The cock stuffing her snug mouth made her pussy leak sweet juice down her inner thighs: it was causing the irresistible, agonizing heat to build deep inside her. Opening her throat even more, she held her breath to take her down to the hilt. Gina's girlish yelp faded into a hot little moan, she muttered something bawdy. Then the rich, exquisite taste suddenly spilled over her tongue as Gina shuddered with her first release. Kenzie had never tasted anything so sweet, tangy and addicting, her life changed forever in that moment.

Jill had found a bottle of oil, and she rubbed it all over her 11" shaft. Gina felt her black snake press against her, she eased it between her white thighs to rub against her balls and tease her asshole. Every long stroke would touch her sack from below, letting the wet friction rubbed against Gina's sensitive perineum. The grinding and the sucking made Gina's body go taut with exquisite, new-found pleasures that felt like liquid bliss flowing through her body.

Kenzie's tight, sucking mouth gripped her with her lovely lips dripping spit and jizz on the ground. She pulled off to take a deep breath: long, gooey strands of their mixed fluids hung from her mouth in an vulgar and erotic display of young lust. She looked up at Gina, whose eyes looked dazed with overpowering desire. Jill gripped her tight, licking her face with her long, pink tongue. Her breaths came out with sweaty, little huffs of pleasure. Her cock dripped on Kenzie's tits as Jill's cum oozed out and left sticky strings hanging from Gina's nutsack.

"Do you wanna cum on me? Please, Gina, cum on me!" Kenzie rubbed her cock fast to emphasize that burning need for her jizz.

"Yes...but, please show me your ass baby...I wanna...mmmm...I wanna cum on it." Jill's pumping black monster was turning her mind into delirious mush, Her virgin body was overcome by urgent, new pleasures.

Kenzie turned around and placed her firm, pale ass cheeks against Gina's body. The messy, slick cock slid easily against Kenzie, rubbing her ass all up and down her throbbing cock. Jill's cum made the hot wetness run slick as she pumped between her thighs, her cock rubbing against Gina's sack. Strong hands gripped Gina's wide hips and pulled her tight against those black nipples that pressed into her back.

All that pushed Gina to her zenith: the irresistible wave of her orgasm passed through her as she exploded all over Kenzie's body. Her jizz coated her back and ran down over her ass, Kenzie rubbed her fingers in it and collected it. Gina loved the taste of her own spunk, so she slid off of Jill and started licking. Her hungry mouth slurped between her ass cheeks and up her back, Kenzie turned and met her lips. They groped each other in a desperate embrace, with their tongues craving the slimy load that filled their mouths

Jill was enamored with the sight of them moaning so heavily as their groping bodies intertwined in a sensual display before her. She stroked her fat cock and wanted their mouths on her. "So, how about you both suck me off?"

"Are you ready for this?" Kenzie smiled at Gina as she dropped to her knees. "I'll show you how."

"OK, I will try with you." Gina kneeled and looked at the black dick that was dripping on Kenzie's body. She admired how thick and long it was, with the hairless nut sack hanging beneath it.

Kenzie slid her tongue all over the shaft, so Gina followed her lead as she bathed Jill's large balls with her tongue. The smells of her sweat combined with her sweet fragrance added to Jill's exotic allure. Then they stroked the rigid shaft with their mouths, meeting at the crown with a sloppy kiss before licking that purple tip.

Kenzie engulfed that cock with her mouth, wiggling and nearly gagging to get it down. She pushed forward, feeling it ease down her throat. Jaw aching as her eyes started to water, her desire overflowed, coaxing her into taking more. Then Jill's cum leaked out, Kenzie moaned deeply and pulled back.

"Your turn." She grinned at Gina with fluids clinging to her chin while the cum oozed out. Gina was mesmerized at the sight of her in such a slutty spectacle of youthful beauty. Kenzie grabbed her head and guided her, letting her get used to the girth. Gina felt the hot, slick flesh fill her mouth. She felt it stretching her throat muscles as they relaxed. Gradually she instinctively constricted it and gulped it deeper. She started bobbing and twisting it in her mouth, letting the alpha face-fuck her until she reached a fever pitch. Kenzie went lower, sucking on those hanging balls and lapping eagerly between her legs.

"Ohhh...my God...Gina, you're sooo...fuck! I love your fucking mouth!" Jill babbled, her impending orgasm making her tremble and shiver all over. She yanked Gina's head back and she stroked in a hurried frenzy. "Open your fucking mouths."

They put their faces together and eagerly presented their tongues. Jill cried out as she came with a sudden torrent as she sprayed them with sticky globs that covered their faces. It coated their chins and clung to their necks in oozing trails. She grunted and rubbed some more, hot cum splattered across Gina's forehead. With a shuddering finality she slapped her dark meat on their faces and rubbed her oozing cock across their plump lips.

Gina felt their wet mouths kissing and licking her face all over, the raw sensuality of her lovers made her feel total bliss. Closing her eyes she indulged in their jizz-filled kisses as they shared it together, the rich fluids filled her belly with warmth as she gulped it down.

Jill knew she wasn't done yet though, her balls still had cum in them. "So, who wants some more?"

"I don't know if it will fit, but you can try to fuck me." Kenzie offered, she grabbed Jill by her short, tightly curled hair and kissed her with wanton passion.

"I think I can stuff you real good, baby. Get it in the van." Kenzie laid across the back of the seats, and Gina laid next to her. Jill applied more lube to her pussy, swirling it around to mix with her juices. Jill stood in front of the petite babe, holding her sexy cock like she was about to claim a prize.

"What can I do for you, Gina?" Kenzie gingerly caressed her body and gazed deep into her eyes. She took her hand again and interweaved her fingers with Kenzie's, and looked at her with a deep affection that seemed to have been summoned from deep in her heart. There was a certain warmth that they could both feel on that hot, erotic afternoon together. "Please tug on my cock, baby."

Kenzie asked Jill for lube and she poured some in her hand, and she started rubbing. Jill pressed her probing cock against her, so she spread her legs more. Her pussy dripped at the promise of exquisite pleasure, it drove her to the peak of excitement. That considerable bulk pierced her tight wetness, making her gasp in disbelief. It hurt a little, but she desperately wanted that cock all the way inside. It pressed into her soft insides, stretching her inch by inch.

She thrust her hips forward and wrapped her legs around Jill to pull her closer. She felt so full as Jill plunged deeper inside her, driving into her with animalistic hunger. Her screams filled the air as Jill bottomed out and pierced her cervix. ""Fu-fuck...you're so deep...you're so big Jill! Mmmmm...fuck me, fuck me good!"

"Brace yourself." Jill licked her lips and pulled on her hips to jerk Kenzie back against her body. No dildo could ever compare with futa cock, of that she was certain. Her short body bounced against her lover and Jill's balls slammed against her with loud, hard slaps. She was being savagely fucked now, and she melted into the hot pleasure that coursed through body. Their bodies were moving in a lewd rhythm while Kenzie pulled on Gina's cock.

Streams of fluid flowed out from where their bodies met, Kenzie's hot fluids trickled out around the black cock. The lewd noises got wetter with each sloppy thrust, the odors of their sex filled the air along with their moans of young lust.

"Do you want it babe?"

"Cum inside me, Jill. I want it all...yesss!" Kenzie spoke in a guttural, dirty growl. "Fill that hot little cunt! Shoot that hot fucking cum deep in my pussy!" Then Gina moved her cock over her face, she began to scream as her legs shook uncontrollably with hot jizz flooding her pussy. A forceful blast of that hot cream hit her face, her eyes rolled back as she came hard along with the futa's.

She could feel Jill's cock pumping for several seconds into her body, cum filled her and ran down over her soaked asshole. Gina's spewed all over her tongue before smacking her cock on her rosy cheeks, leaving thick strings of jizz clinging to her face. She grabbed Gina's cock with her trembling hand and squeezed her dry, demanding all of her lovers cum. More suddenly filled her mouth, Kenzie arched her back and let out a high-pitched moaning noise. She looked down to see Jill's gorgeous face dripping sweat off her chin to land on her stomach, her feet were still shaking from her overpowering climaxes.

Jill's cock pulled out with a sluicing noise, letting all that cum pool between her legs. Kenzie reached down and put her hand in it, she looked in amazement at just how much cum Jill could produce. She started rubbing that delicious cum all over her body, all over her abs, and up over her breasts. Gina stood up and squatted in front of her, she sucked the cum out of her gushing pussy.

"Damn, you two are both hot little sluts." Jill winked at them and smiled while caressing her tantalizing body. "We'll have to do this again sometime."

"Yes, very soon I hope." Kenzie smiled back at her with fresh cum bubbling out of her mouth.

Two hours later, Gina was at home in the bathroom. She was in the shower, her hard-on was raging again. She quickly brought herself to another orgasm, she was in awe of how much jizz her body produced. The shower wall had long, thick trails of her cum running down it. Her first sexual encounter made her crave more with high intensity. Shuddering from her orgasm, her thoughts drifted to Kenzie. The way she smiled at her, the way she smelled and how gentle her touch was.

"Could she have feelings for me? Does she really like me?" Tears formed in her eyes, as she pondered what Kenzie could mean to her. "There is something special about her, she is a very sweet girl. And quite sexy."

She had felt so distant from others for so long. But now, she had a chance to be a part of something. There was something about Kim, she realized it now in hindsight. Kim was kind, and cunning at the same time. Jill had observed she was Portia's counterpart, Gina realized the implications of that as she stood there. Getting out of the shower, she reached for a towel.

"Gina?" Her mom's voice came from the hallway. Gina wrapped herself with the towel and opened the door. Marisa stood there smiling at her daughter.

"Hi mom."

"Hi baby. How was your day?"

"It was good. I...uhhh. I think I finally made some new friends."

"Awww, I'm so happy for you! That's good news, I hope I can meet them soon."

"Yes, maybe I'll invite them over sometime."

"That would be fine, dear. And what would you like for dinner?"

"Can we have spaghetti please?"

"Yes, I can make that for you." Marisa reached out and caressed her face, she looked deep into her eyes. "We can have a special evening together, OK?"

"Yes, mom. That...that sounds good. Let me get dressed." Gina closed the door and felt a barely perceptible tingle pass through her body. Something was rising up inside her every time she was in her mother's presence.

Marisa closed the door to her room, she quickly disrobed and looked herself over in her full-length mirror. Her robust body looked strong and sexy in her purple lingerie. Rippling arms, a wide back and hard abs. Veins snaked under her tanned skin: her round, fat tits were capped with mocha colored nipples. She was a hot, erotic figure of raw sensuality.

Throbbing with wetness, she felt herself dripping. Her bulge could be mistaken for a micro-penis, because her long, turgid clit pushed against the thin material of her thong. The silky pouch nestled her prominent, thick labia. She pinched her nipples and let out a long moan, as that taboo thought curled up from the depths of her mind again. That urgent, dark need swelled up again inside her mind.

She felt her hands sliding down over her, she pulled her soaked thong down. A long, thick trail of her grool clung to her legs. She squatted down and sat back to spread her legs, she looked into the mirror. Holding her dripping fingers up, she moaned like a needy whore while licking them clean. Sliding her digits up her cunt, she let out a sharp gasp. Like a serpentine desire coiling it's way around her mind, leaving a trail of burning need that aroused her with each passing moment.

Her sexual fever washed over her with increasing intensity, she could feel it quickly building inside her. Every thrust of her fingers sent sparks through her g-spot to spread tingling sensations throughout her body.

Spreading her athletic thighs, she plunged deeper with her hand, stoking the fires inside her. It coursed through her again, she was reaching her climax.

"Ohh, my Gina....I love you baby." She whispered in a husky voice. "Fuck me baby, fuck your mommy. That's a good girl, fuck my wet pussy, I'm sooo....wet for you."

The dirty, lustful talk was too much for her. Her body went taught and she sprayed the mirror with her cream, finger banging herself into a soaking orgasm. She fell back on her carpet with a long purr of joy. Gasping for breath, she realized that her desire for Gina was growing every day.

"Is it wrong for me to desire my daughter in such a way?" She muttered to herself: the implications of that question haunted her. "I said I'd do anything to take care of her, I want her close to me, now and always. I love her with all my heart."

********************

Near North Hills, there was a very special clinic. By all appearances it looked like any other small clinic across the country. But it was highly specialized, it was one of hundreds that had opened across the globe in recent years. A gynecologist held her practice there, and she also specialized in internal medicine. Futanari internal medicine was a field that brilliant doctors like Claudia Zimmer practiced in.

She was alone in her office that afternoon, and awaited an important video call. She sat up straight at her desk, with posture that was perfect. She was a fierce, bracing blonde beauty that always moved with a confident, fluid grace. With 'movie star' looks that reflected the selective breeding of her family. Her manners were the result of her strict upbringing in the finest schools her home country could offer, she was groomed for success from an early age.

And she commanded respect from both her colleagues and the general public. But her dear sister not only respected her, she also adored her like no one else ever had. Her desktop PC beeped, indicating that Greta was calling her, Claudia clicked with her mouse and answered the call.

"Dear sister!" Claudia beamed at her. "It's so good to hear from you, how is the conference?"

"Hello, dear one." Greta gazed at her from behind her glasses, she looked both dignified and sensual at once. Like a hot, busty doctor with her long, dark hair and crimson, full lips. "The conference is OK. I am making some good contacts like I always do, a lot of schmoozing going on. But of course I have to deal with the same pompous asses like I always do at these events: some doctors look down on us and our research."

"Yes, some will try to stand in the way of progress. Our research of futa physiology is of great importance, there is still much to learn."

"Yes, many here agree with me. Doctor Cassandra Peterson from Oregon, do you remember her?"

"Yes, I think I do. The kindly older lady with red hair?"

"Yes, she is here. She confided in me that Charlotte's family has stepped up their exploitation of young futa's."

"What are they up to now?"

"The Vandire's have set up milking facilities. They farm futa semen constantly, using their valuable fluids in various products. But, the futa's are not well compensated for their time."

"Why am I not surprised?" Claudia's eyes narrowed into a scowl, she was quite upset at the news. "What is their compensation?"

"Only ten dollars an hour, no benefits. They often recruit on college campuses, to take advantage of young futa's that need the money. Not telling them a single ounce of their semen can be worth up to a hundred dollars. The fluid is highly addictive. They hit a peak during the summer months when the girls are on break, their semen making them millions in a few months."

"My God, Greta, isn't that illegal?"

"No, I wish it was. In some states it's completely legal, and also immoral. The Vandire's certainly have enough money to pay off some legislators to benefit them. Some things never change, corruption runs rampant."

"You're right about that. All we can do for now is help this younger generation with our private practices. To learn about their sexual behaviors and how to best help them integrate into society."

"Yes, I agree. We must bring them into the fold, and how ironic that a member of the Vandire clan is helping us. Even without her knowing it, head mistress Charlotte is attracting the best and the brightest to the local school. Which works for our benefit" Greta smirked with deep satisfaction. "But I'm also aware that her public and private personas are quite different. She is cunning and predatory like the rest of her family."

"True, sister, she does fuck at least some of her students. But we've talked about this, exposing her and ending her career could have undesirable consequences. Imagine her being replaced by someone like Marla, that bitch is ice cold. And the backlash would draw attention to us, the kind we don't want. I fear the Vandire's have connections with powerful people, they already have PMC's guarding some of their drug production facilities."

"Private military?" Greta's eyebrows arched in surprise. "Jesus Christ, I guess they do have closely guarded secrets."

"Yes they do, and we may never know what kind of secrets. But our own strategy is something we need to consider, the sex clubs will expand. The east coast scene will grow exponentially in the next ten years."

"Yes....I think that you're right. How's it going over at The Grind?" Greta's voice faltered.

"Fine, business is booming. Is there something wrong?"

"Well, you know I worry sometimes, Claudia. I know we're giving the younger futa's a sense of belonging and a way to make money. I just hope we're not exploiting them too."