Kim's Erotic Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Carlie's dark fantasy comes true.
12.1k words
4.88
4.6k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTE: Reading my other two, longer stories is not a prerequisite to understanding this one. Having said that: Kim does appear in Cindy's Journey, as do some of the other characters from the prologue. The prologue and epilogue take place 3 months after Cindy's journey. This prequel story is part of the ongoing world building that I planned long in advance.

This story will provide the background for future stories that are interconnected within my fictional world of erotica. One of the purposes of this story is to explore how young futa's find their place in the world, and how they fit into the society of my fictional world of erotica.

I selected the category that I thought was best. But, this chapter also contains: seduction, cum sucking, squirting, anal sex, ass to mouth, group sex, big cocks, incest, rough sex and oral sex.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older.

ELSA IS SEDUCTIVE

Kim was laying there with Melanie next to her on the couch in her mother's basement. She could feel the fresh cum still gurgling from her ass, she loved feeling so stretched and full. Her sisters had pushed her to new sexual limits, taking turns plunging their fat cocks deep inside her velvety bowels. Melanie kissed her softly and caressed her face, she was staring deep into her lover's eyes. Kim held her close with a contented sigh, she loved being in her sweet presence.

Sonja and Chanel laid nearby them on the bed, they were both sweaty and sticky with cum. They laid there for a few minutes: just enjoying their collective, post orgasmic bliss.

Then, Sonja decided to speak her mind. "Kim, I think it will be time soon."

Kim looked over at her. "What are you referring to?"

"Mother wants you, I can see it in her eyes. When I got here earlier today, she was watching you closely while I was talking with her. She is going to make a move soon."

"So, mother will spread her legs for her youngest daughter." Kim smiled at the idea. "Just like my older sisters. And she was flirting with Mel recently." Kim looked at her beloved. "Don't you think, baby?"

"Yes, she has been giving me an increasing number of compliments lately. Even talking about my body."

"Maybe all four of us could have her at once." Chanel said while lazily stroking her flaccid cock. "I think she would enjoy that."

Thirty minutes later, Kim and Melanie were upstairs in the spacious kitchen. Kim was rummaging through the stainless-steel fridge looking for food. Elsa walked in with her high heels clicking on the floor, she looked gorgeous and elegant in her black evening dress. Her long, golden locks were pulled up into a high bun with curly strands hanging down in a few spots. The dress accented her tall, statuesque, muscular form in the most flattering way.

"Hi baby." Elsa gave Kim a wet kiss on the mouth.

"Hi mom, you look very nice."

"Thank you dear. I have a business dinner tonight. I gotta go schmooze with potential clients."

"OK, well have fun I guess." Kim opened a container of leftover lasagna. "We're just gonna hang out and watch a movie."

"I wish I could stay and join you, that sounds good to me." Elsa turned and looked Melanie over, she was wearing a pink tank top that let her perky nipples show. "I can see why Kim has the hots for you, Melanie. You've become a very gorgeous young lady."

"Thank you, that's nice of you to say." Melanie blushed, the older woman was already undressing her with her bedroom eyes. She walked closer to her, letting Melanie inhale her fragrance. Melanie felt her breath quicken under such an intense, smoldering gaze.

"You're quite welcome." Elsa gave her a soft, sensual kiss on either cheek. She lingered very close to her and spoke softly. "You are so sexy."

Melanie trembled a little and wanted to fuck her right there in the kitchen. Elsa pulled back and glanced at the clock on the stove. "Ohh shit, I gotta run. Have fun you two." She grabbed her keys and hurried out the door.

"My God, Kim! Your mother is so hot!" Melanie grabbed her hard cock through her sweatpants.

"I know, she is getting more aggressive too. I got horny just watching her tease and flirt with you."

"Yes, I could tell." Melanie walked to the fridge and opened it. "I'm hungry too, but let's have dessert before the lasagna."

"Sounds good, what do you have in mind?"

"This." She closed the door and held up a can of whipped cream, then she pulled her pants down. Her hard cock sprang out and Kim was pleasantly surprised. "I am your dessert, baby."

"You're amazing babe," Kim laughed at her antics, "shall I put some on your cock?"

"Yes please." Kim sprayed a copious amount of cream all over cock, then she kneeled in front of her gorgeous lover. She licked the cream off the tip of Melanie's cock, making her thrust her hips forward in eager anticipation.

"I'm gonna take you to heaven my love." Kim looked up at her and opened wide to deep throat her.

************

Kim pulled up to her house with Gina, Kenzie and Melanie in her car. She had invited them over to swim after school. They walked into the house and changed into their bikinis. They all converged in the kitchen and spotted her when they looked out the large, glass doors.

Elsa was an enchanting vision of sensual beauty. The 45 year-old was in prime physical condition, her body was lean and perfectly toned. Her busty chest glistened with the oil that she had rubbed on it, her buttocks were clearly visible in her skimpy bottom. Her face was an older version of Kim's: sensual, thick lips and sculpted cheekbones displayed her flawless genetics.

The sun was shining on her sexy form as she laid in the sun, well-manicured nails lingered on her skin as she rubbed more oil in. Her movements were graceful and enticing, she could feel their eyes upon her. She had actually been waiting on them, wanting them to see her laying there.

None of them could take their eyes off of her, they were all mesmerized. Gina was the first to start rubbing her cock, like she couldn't help herself. "So, Kim." She asked breathlessly. "Does your mother do this a lot?"

Kim just nodded, her cock began throbbing also. All of them could feel the raw, sexual charge in the air. All of them were fascinated by the sight before them, they all realized they wanted Elsa.

"So, are we all on the same page?" Kim eyed her friends thoughtfully. "I think my mother wants to fuck all of us, are you up for that?"

"Yes, I've always wanted your mom, Kim." Melanie rubbed her crotch and let out a little moan. "We should all do this, together."

She lowered her sunglasses and smiled at them with a dainty wave. Gina was actually the first one to open the door, and the others were close behind her.

"Hello Kim, Sonja told me you and your friends were coming here after school." Elsa began untying her bikini top. "So I decided to wait for you, don't be shy girls."

All of them walked over to her as she dropped her top and revealed her magnificent breasts. "I'm so fucking horny, do you sexy young ladies wanna help me out?"

"Well?" Kim turned to look at her friends for a moment. "Who wants to help my sexy mother out?"

"Do you wanna see me fuck her?" Gina kissed Kenzie with a long, passionate lip-lock, "Do you like that idea?"

"Yes I do, baby. I wanna join in too."

The sexual encounter with the doctor had changed her, Gina was becoming increasingly confident. and more sexually aggressive. Kenzie peeled her bikini off and stood naked with Gina, who started stroking her hard cock in Elsa's face. Her voluptuous, milf body held the promise of decadent pleasure for them all.

"So young, and so tempting," Elsa licked her lips and began licking Gina's cock while Kenzie kneeled before her. Sliding her hands up the bronzed thighs, she admired the flawless beauty of Kim's mother.

Pulling her bottom aside, the sight of Elsa's thick, hairless labia made her mouth water. Elsa already had Melanie's cock in her mouth also: she reached down and pulled Kenzie closer. Her primal instincts consumed her as she sucked that wet clit into her mouth, licking and slurping on the hot milf's cunt.

The feeling of warm oil in her ass crack surprised her: she looked back to see Kim rubbing her fat, oily cock on her thick ass cheeks. Kim had always admired her firm ass from afar, now she fully intended to bury her cock in it. Kim aimed her cock at the tight, cute bud and pushed. Pressing in, her cock slipped into the warm, clutching hole. Her wide shaft pushed sideways as Kenzie cried out and dug her nails into Elsa's thighs. She had never felt anything so big inside of her, and she loved it. Futa cocks could fuck her all day, every day and she would relish it.

Kim's inches slipped inside as she grabbed Kenzie's little tits and got into a thumping, ball-slapping rhythm. The blondes animalistic aggression drove her into a flurry of sexual aggression. The sounds of Kenzie whimpering underneath her, and the sight of her mother sucking off her friends pushed her into a state of absolute abandon.

Elsa sucked the two futa's like a dirty slut, her throat bulging with their shafts stuffing her face. Soon, their young bodies tensed up as they fired hot loads into her willing mouth. Her hot, mature body went into overdrive as she milked their cocks, and that mouth on her pussy was relentless. She didn't know how Kenzie was already so good at eating pussy, but she adored the babe for her oral skills.

Her smooth mouth stretched to take them deeper, they moaned and threw their heads back as she sucked them even harder. Melanie grabbed her long hair and pushed her hips with a sudden thrust, her cock rubbing against Gina's. Drool and cum dripped from her messy lips in long, gooey strings: she had practiced sucking Sonja's cock for countless hours. Her soaked pussy was flowing with arousal because sucking cock was her biggest turn-on.

She put a hand on both of their asses and shoved them even deeper down, she wanted every drop of jizz. They could douse her in sweet cum all day and she would love it, she would bathe in it if she could. They roughly pumped her sexy mouth with long, sloppy thrusts. Until Kim let out a long, lusty groan and blasted her hot load all over Kenzie's back. She shot arc after arc of hot cum on the brunette's gorgeous body as it glistened with sweat.

That set the other two off, they flooded Elsa's gullet. The lovely, sweet jizz filled her until it bubbled out her nose and dripped from her mouth. Gina screamed out as Elsa clamped down and milked her dry, Melanie pulled out to shoot another load on her lovely tits.

Their sexual hunger was relentless, Elsa had Kenzie turn around and she sucked the cum off her back while Kenzie licked Kim's cock clean.

"I'm not even close to being satisfied." Elsa said with a wicked grin. "Kim, I think it's time you fuck me with that glorious cock. In fact, I want all three of you inside me."

"Where do you want me?" Gina asked while stroking her hard cock, she was very eager to continue.

"Lay down." Elsa pointed to the chaise lounge. Gina wasted no time in following directions, she laid back and held her cock up. "Kenzie, let me lick your pussy and return the favor." Elsa said as she mounted Gina.

Kenzie stood over her face and Elsa grabbed her hips to pull her close. Melanie and Kim soon mounted her. Melanie's cock joined Gina's inside the milf's wet cunt. while Kim stood and straddled Elsa's butt and leaned over her to shove that big dick up her mothers tight asshole. The intensity of another cock stroking her inside that pussy made Gina shiver with pleasure all over. The feeling was almost indescribable to her, it felt like pure euphoria as it made her cock tingle with sensations. The hard grinding as they pumped the hot older woman made her feel ready to cum again.

Elsa muffled screams filled air, her mouth was clamped down on Kenzie's crotch as Kim fucked her ass like a savage. She intended to show her mother a whole new level of pleasure, with her cock stroking deep places inside her bowels. As Kim pulled back, the other two pushed in to stretch her cunt with their throbbing cocks. Elsa started cumming on them, the haze of her many orgasms made her lose track of time and everything else but her climaxes.

The juices from her pussy ran out over their cocks to soak Gina's balls: even as Gina jizzed deep inside of her.

Their lust simmered under the hot sun until it finally boiled over, all of them gushed with peak arousal. Their loins all radiated with hot jolts of pleasure, their fucking was reaching a zenith of massive orgasms. Kenzie shuddered with a long, high-pitched screech as she came on Elsa's tongue. Melanie felt Gina's cock spilling a sticky load all over her own, that made her slap Elsa's ass while she filled her pussy. Kim filled her mothers ass with spasming thrusts until her jizz flowed out of Elsa's abused asshole to run down her thighs.

They all rested for a minute until Elsa dismounted Gina and grabbed their cocks again, she slobbered on them like a filthy slut while she licked them all off. Her mouth sucking their balls and licking their glans, she slapped their cocks on her cheeks and let their oozing jizz leave a mess on her face. Then, Kim heard a familiar voice.

"So, mind if we have a turn?" They all turned to see Sonja and Chanel standing there, they were naked except for black high-heels and red stockings. Their glorious cocks were hard as steel, and dripping cum on the concrete.

"Sure, why don't you join us?" Kim said with a giggle. "I think we could all use more sex."

"Well, I know mother can't get enough of us." Chanel said as she walked closer and looked down at Elsa, who seemed hypnotized by their sudden appearance. She opened her jizz-coated lips and welcomed her two oldest daughters. Kim and her friends watched in utter fascination as her mother was pounded in all her holes by them.

Before long, Kenzie was sitting on the other lounge. She started to stroke Gina and Melanie into getting hard again. "Well, I think I'd like to try something too."

"What's that babe?" Gina asked her with a torrid kiss.

"Double penetration." She leaned over and messily licked Melanie's throbbing rod. "So, how about it my sexy lovers?"

"Get on top of me sweetie." Melanie laid back and Kenzie let out a gasp as she took her deep inside her tight hole. Gina entered her gripping asshole and felt Kenzie's pink little bud yield to her well-oiled, thick cock. Kim soon decided to join her sisters in ravaging her mother again.

*****************

A while later, Kim was inside the house. She watched her friends having fun while skinny dipping in the pool with her mother and sister. The tall, wooden fence always provided them with plenty of privacy away from prying eyes.

She wore nothing but the pink, silk bathrobe Sonja had gifted her with. Soon, Sonja walked into her room with two glasses of merlot. "I think you're old enough to enjoy a glass of wine." Sonja said as she handed it to her, she clinked her glass. "Cheers, Kim!"

Kim sipped the wine and let out a long moan of deep satisfaction. Sonja could see it though, the tension in her face, the way her hand held the wine glass. Sonja was always good at reading people, especially her sisters.

"Kim, I know something is on your mind."

"Of course you do. I can't hide anything from you."

"And that's why I followed you here. After having such amazing sex with our mother and your hot friends, you just walked in here without a word. I could feel the sudden shift in your mood, so please just tell me?"

"OK, yeah I will." Kim let out a long sigh that puffed out her cheeks. "I really wanna know, who exactly is doctor Zimmer?"

"That's what this is about? Why do you ask about her now?"

"Because, you mentioned her very soon after Chanel brought you here. The day you arrived from the hotel, you started talking to me about her, about how she can help me."

"OK, Kim. You're also very observant, and smart. Just like me." Sonja gave her a faint smile. "So I'll just tell you. Claudia is a brilliant doctor, one of the best in her field of internal medicine for futa's. But, her family is very powerful, they wield a lot of influence. They are philanthropists, they have their fingers in a lot of pies, so to speak."

"OK, go on."

"Her family recognizes the changes that futa's are causing in society as a whole. They wanted to position themselves to help the younger generation, and to stop the exploitation of futa's."

"What kind of exploitation?"

"Mostly medical. Futa semen is worth its weight in gold, there's so many possible uses for it. However, many drug companies want to collect their semen, yet offer little in return. They want to maximize their profits while literally milking young futa's for their semen."

"And Claudia's family is a better alternative?"

"Yes, I think they are. And I told you they also are planning to help finance sex clubs around the world,. A safe haven for futa's and their admirers."

"And how exactly does that help futa's?"

"They offer interested business owners a chance to have their own franchises, while also making a nice profit. This could also be of interest to futa entreprueners who have a knack for the sex industry. It also allows futa's a sexual outlet, all in a safe and fun environment. If all concerned are consenting adults, I don't see how it's exploitation. Claudia has assured me, the futa's will all be well compensated."

"I see, so how soon will these clubs open?"

"Some already have. There's one not far from here, it's called 'The Grind.' All the sexy young futa's there seem very happy."

"Wait a minute, you've been there?"

"Yes, forgive me for not telling you about this sooner. But I thought it was best until you turned 18, that's the age you must be to gain entry to the club."

"Ohh...that might be the perfect place for us."

"What do you mean, Kim?"

"Kenzie, she had this wild idea. She wanted all of us to have a gang-bang before we all go away to college. The only problem is, we need a place with plenty of privacy."

"Well, you and your friends are quite horny, and very devious." Sonja smirked at her. "Why don't you come to the club with me, and meet the manager? We can see what she says."

"Really?" Kim's face lit up with eager anticipation. "How soon can we go?"

"Just under two weeks until graduation. Hmm, we could go this weekend."

"OK, that sounds great! Thank you, Sonja!"

"You're welcome, I'm happy to help."

MELISSA SURPRISES CARLIE

Gina and Kenzie were walking together while holding hands, they were going to meet their friends. The commons was a popular place to eat at the local, upscale shopping center. They walked into Kelly's Diner, famous for its delicious milkshakes.

"What would you like, babe?" Kenzie asked her with a tender caress.

"A chocolate milkshake, please." Gina smiled back at her, then she scanned the small dining area. "I think our friends are late."

"Don't worry, they'll be here. I think Kim is reliable."

"Yes, I agree. I just have a lot of things on my mind."

Kenzie ordered their drinks, then they walked her over to a booth, and sat down. "Are you still anxious about what the doctor told you?"

"I guess so, it just feels like she was testing me. Like she was gauging my sexual aggression during my first visit. What do you think about all this?"

"I think that you should take the opportunities that may soon become available to you."

"Thank you, I appreciate your supportive attitude. You're such an amazing girlfriend."

"Gina...I." Kenzie began to choke up a little, she looked like she was about to cry.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Gina gave her a concerned look.

"Nothing....nothing is wrong. It's just that I have all these feelings for you. I think I'm falling for you, it kinda scares me."