Kim's Erotic Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww, my baby. I feel the same way." Gina put her arms around her neck and held her tight with a passionate kiss.

"I hope we can be together after high school. I mean, at the same college." Kenzie looked at her with tears dripping from her lovely eyes. "I'm sorry, I don't know why my feelings are so intense right now. I just feel like my heart is overflowing for you."

Gina just held her tight and comforted her young lover. "It's OK Kenzie, I totally understand. You don't need to feel embarrassed."

They were holding each other close for a few moments when a gentle voice got their attention. "Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt. But I got your milkshakes."

They looked up to see Beth standing there with a soft smile on her round face. Beth was from their school, she had a few classes with Gina, Gina always thought of her as a sweet but shy girl. Someone who was awkward, but in an endearing way. She had big, green eyes and freckles that complimented her golden brown hair.

"Ohhh, Hi Beth.' Gina greeted her with a friendly grin, "It's Ok. Thanks for bringing our drinks."

"You're welcome." She set the glasses on the table with a clunking noise. "You two are adorable together, I'm really happy for you."

"You're so kind Beth. Thank you so much, we are happy together." Kenzie beamed at her while wiping her tears away with a napkin.

"I'm glad. Can I get you anything else right now?"

"Umm...I don't think so," Kenzie looked at Gina, "are you good for now babe?"

"Yes. Thank you, Beth."

"You're welcome love birds!" Beth winked at them and gingerly walked away, Gina watched her go.

"She is such a sweet and pretty girl, don't you think?"

"Yes, she is." Kenzie's attention suddenly shifted to the doorway as her demeanor changed.

"What?" Gina's view was blocked by a group of kids nearby. "What is it?"

"Don't look, Portia and her lemmings just walked in."

"Ohh shit!"

"I know, I hope they don't see us." Kenzie looked down hoping they wouldn't be spotted, but her hopes were dashed after a few moments.

"Hey, look! It's Kenzie!" Mercedes announced from the diner's front counter.

"Dammit! Here they come!" Kenzie said with a grimace.

Portia, Mercedes and Lisa all walked over to them. They were all dressed in designer clothes, with the best manicures and wearing the finest make-up their daddies could buy. The epitome of the hot, stuck-up and spoiled young women's clique. Portia had 'PRINCESS' in big, pink letters across the ass of her leggings. That reflected her entitled attitude, much like her attitude towards others. Others could have the privilege of being her 'friend', if they continuously put up with her abuse.

She was the first to reach the table, flanked by her bitchy friends. She often walked in front of them to casually signal her status as head bitch of their clique. She looked down at them with her lovely features. She had luscious lips, a chiseled face of alluring beauty and a smoking-hot body: Kenzie had often wondered how someone so gorgeous could have such an ugly soul.

"So, I see you're having fun with your new lover." Portia sneered at them while her friends snickered "Enjoying the freaks cock?"

"Just leave us alone!" Kenzie scowled at her, Gina looked down and said nothing. The memory of what occurred in the locker room still haunted her, she felt like Portia's glare was withering her.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Portia leaned over them, and looked down at Gina. "It's not my fault you're fucking a freak like Gina." Gina desperately held back her tears, she didn't want Portia to see her crying, knowing she'd never hear the end of it. Portia hovered over them like a shark, waiting for the slightest scent of blood.

But, something clicked inside Kenzie's head. Her 'momma bear' instinct seemed to take over, she suddenly shot up from her seat. She was smaller than Portia, but she had the wiry strength of a trained gymnast. Her lovely features twisted into a furrowed scowl as she bristled, much to Portia's surprise. She retreated a little, not expecting either of them to stand up to her. Underneath her carefully contrived persona, she was actually a coward and a petty bully.

""Back off!" Kenzie's petite hands curled into fists, and her body tensed up as her adrenaline kicked in.

"Is there a problem here?" They all turned to see Kim, Melanie and Melissa standing there. "I hope not, Portia. Because you and your lemmings are outnumbered."

"Ohh look, the other freaks come to the rescue!" Mercedes smirked at them.

"Oh look, It's a snotty bitch that doesn't know when to shut up!"

"You fucking skank!" Mercedes turned around to face off against Kim.

"What you gonna do, hit me with your coach bag...eh princess?"

"I wouldn't touch you, " Mercedes scoffed, "that's for sure."

"Why not? Afraid you'd get hooked on futa cock?"

"What the-" Mercedes didn't have a comeback for that, she actually started to blush as she stumbled over her words. "Gross, you're gross! I mean, I would never, ever...you-you're a freak! So whatever!"

Kenzie and Gina both started to laugh, Portia just shook her head in disbelief. "It's OK Mercedes. Maybe it's not worth it. Let's go before you really embarrass us."

"I didn't do anything! It's not my fault!" Mercedes protested. "Why are you blaming me?"

But Portia was already turning away from the scene that Mercedes was causing, people were starting to stare. "Let's go dumbass."

"You'd better watch your backs, you freaks!" Lisa said while she walked away.

Kim watched them fade away, then she turned her attention to the booth. "Hello my loves, sorry we were late."

"It's OK Kim", Kenzie sat down and moved over, "please join us."

"Hey, Gina." Melissa reached across the table and held her hand. "Are you OK?"

"Yeahh...I think so. They're just so mean to me, to us."

"A lot of people still resent futa's, and others who accept them." Kim said with a sad frown. "We are accepted in many places, such as North Hills. But in other corners of the world, we're not, at all."

"That's kinda why I wanted to talk to you, Kim."

"Yes, I got your text message, Gina. What would you like to know?"

"The doctor said she could help me, that she would open doors for me. But I'm wondering if there's a catch?"

"My sisters are both in town for graduation." Said Kim. "They both have a connection with the good doctor. Sonja, she has shared with me more details about the society they belong to. I would say, loyalty is the most important thing."

"Loyalty to what?"

"The cause, helping another member whenever it's asked of you. In exchange you'll get access to all of the society's resources. The only catch is passing the test."

"What kind of test?"

"Sexual, to see if you can please some of the members. Such as my sisters, and the doctor. And, Kenzie had the idea for that gang bang: so that's a possibility."

"You mean, we'd have a place for the gang bang?" Asked Melissa.

"That's a possibility. I'll be asking Sonja about that too."

"So, hold on." Gina said. "You're definitely joining this society?"

"Yes, I believe I am." Answered Kim. "And I'm going to college for majors in both business and biology. Sonja said that there will be clubs opening within four years. Club that cater to futa's, and the women who crave them. Chanel will be offered a position at one of them, and I'll have that opportunity also."

"And where will the clubs be located?" Asked Gina.

"New York City. More futa clubs are already being built in places like LA, Dallas and Paris. You see, girls: here's the thing about the doctor. Claudia's family has the power and influence to make such things possible, through the money they have to get laws changed that benefit and protect us."

"Futa's are still attacked on a regular basis, sometimes they're even killed." Melanie said sadly. "We all need to stick together, and support one another."

"Yes, I agree." Said Kim. "But that reminds me: where do you want to attend college, Gina?"

"Hopefully at Georgetown, and Kenzie is hoping for the same."

"OK, hopefully if you go there, you can find others to support you."

"You mean other futa's?" Asked Kenzie.

"Yes, and will you be going with her?"

"Yes, I think so. My parents seem to like that school also."

"That's good. It would be ideal if you two could be together."

Then, Beth walked over to them. "Hi, can I get you ladies anything?"

"Yes, I 'll have a cheeseburger and fries. And a Coke please." Said Kim. "How about you, Melanie? And Melissa?"

"Just a chocolate milkshake." Said Melanie.

"I don't want anything right now, thanks" Said Melissa.

"OK, coming right up!" Beth smiled at Kim and walked away.

"She is really cute." Kim admired her backside.

"Horny as always babe?" Melanie playfully pinched her thigh.

"Of course." Kim planted a wet kiss on her lips, which left her gasping for more.

"You're gonna get attacked later today." Melanie licked her lips. "Just you wait."

"Can I get in on that? You two hot babes could make a sandwich with me?" Melissa asked, her pussy was already throbbing just thinking about it.

"Maybe you can." Melanie caressed her inner-thigh. "But we should find you a girlfriend, you deserve one baby."

They sat there for a while, eating, talking and laughing together. Then, someone else showed up.

"Hi, Carlie!" Kim waved at her.

"Hey!" She said with a big smile, she walked over to them with her hands full of shopping bags. Melissa noticed how happy and beautiful she looked. Her bangs were actually pulled out of her face for once, and her lighter shades of makeup really made her blue eyes shine.

"Out shopping huh?" Asked Kim.

"Yes, and getting my nails done." Carlie proudly showed off her new, pink nails.

"Very pretty!" Melissa smiled at her. "You look great, Carlie!"

"Thank you, sweetheart. I got my hair trimmed too." Carlie held her gaze and she realized that Melissa was making her heart race a little. She didn't speak for a few moments.

"So, would you like to join us?" Kim asked her.

"I'd like to, but I have all these bags. I was just ordering a Coke to go."

"You know what? I really should get going, can I go with you?" Melissa asked her.

"Sure, why not?" Carlie was pleasantly surprised by Melissa's enthusiasm. "I could use the company."

Kim and Melanie moved to let Melissa out of the booth. Carlie grabbed her Coke: "I guess we'll see you later." She said, They all waved goodbye as Melissa winked at them and followed Carlie out.

"Did you see that?" Kim asked.

"I sure did." Said Gina. "Melissa is totally crushing on Carlie."

They walked the short distance to Carlie's Jetta: she unlocked it and put her bags away. "So, what do you want to do now?" Carlie asked her.

"Would you like to go to the park with me?" Melissa asked while she unbuttoned her shirt a little.

"Sure....umm...which-which one?" Carlie felt her mouth go dry.

"Eastgate, it's not far from here. Kim gave me a ride, so please take us there?"

"Sure, get in."

Melissa didn't say much during the short drive, but she kept caressing her chest. Her pale skin was glistening with sweat in the afternoon sun, Carlie could see her cleavage sticking out. They soon stopped in the large parking lot, the park was quite busy that day.

"There's a lot of people here." Said Carlie as she looked around.

"Yes, yes there is." Melissa let her hair down, letting her cascading red locks out with a wild, seductive hair flip. Carlie thought she looked like a gorgeous, young model. She gawked at her with her mouth agape while she felt her cock getting hard.

"So now what do you want to do?" Carlie asked her.

"Tell me, Carlie. Do you ever think about that night at Emily's? When you fucked my tight pussy with Mel in your ass?"

"Yes...yes of course I do. It was amazing, the sex was amazing. You were so sexy, and you still are."

"I want you. I've experienced a lot of futa cock since that night too. But there's something special about you. You're such a sweet and pretty girl Carlie."

"Me? You think I'm pretty?" Carlie felt herself choking back tears. "You're Melissa Perkins, one of the prettiest girls in town. I could never compare to someone like you."

"Yes, but you're pretty too" Melissa gently held her face. "Let me show you." She kissed her long and deep, with passion and adoration. Carlie melted into the kiss and felt herself being carried away on a tide of bliss. Gradually, Melissa sat back and smiled at her, Carlie felt ecstatic. They had already fucked each other, but this was something different: there was a tender warmth in Melissa's touch and her words.

"I want you, so bad."

"I want you too." Melissa scanned the park. "There's no privacy here. I have an idea." She got out of the car. "Follow me babe."

"OK." Carlie got out of her car and locked it, Melissa started walking. They walked down a trail that went through the woods for about ten minutes until they reached a clearing.

"I used to come here when I was younger with my family." Said Melissa.

"This shelter has been here for years," Carlie said while looking at the weathered, yellow-bricked building, "it's seen better days."

"Yes. but it should be sufficient" Melissa walked around the back. "Come here."

Carlie walked to the back, and looked the building over. "Is the back door unlocked?"

"I doubt it." Melissa pushed on the door. "Besides, we have plenty of privacy."

Melissa wasted no time in attacking her again, she grabbed her ass and sucked her face. Carlie got instantly hard as Melissa's sexy mouth nibbled her neck while she groped her cock. Melissa slid down her body and lifted her skirt up.

"We have enough privacy back here." Melissa said with a wicked grin. "I want your sexy girl-cock in my mouth." Her long nails grazed the front of Carlie's lacy thong, sending shivers down her long legs. Melissa cupped her balls and made a saliva trail up her thighs until she lapped at Carlie's dangling sack. Carlie moaned and tilted her head back, Melissa fast sent her into euphoria. She sucked and licked at the pink flesh, petting her 6" cock: she sucked it all over with sloppy strokes of her mouth.

"Fuck my mouth baby." She gave Carlie a pleading look with her big eyes, she was truly desperate for futa cock. Carlie responded by thrusting deep into her mouth with whimpering noises, she was still in disbelief that Melissa wanted her so bad. But she also felt very lucky, so she decided to really enjoy herself.

Moans of approval escaped Melissa's mouth as Carlie fucked her like a sexy porn star, spit and cum dripped from her sloppy hole to coat her cleavage. Her red lipstick was all over Carlie's cock and balls, she took gasps of air as she slid her tongue all down her shaft to lick her cute asshole and then back up again.

That was taking its toll on Carlie, she could hardly stand from the overwhelming pleasure that Melissa was giving her. Then, she suddenly stopped for a moment and found Carlie's mouth again.

"So." She asked her between sloppy, probing kisses. "Would you like to fuck my ass?"

"Of course, turn around and show me." Carlie said as she stroked her cock. Melissa presented her round, perky ass that was sheer perfection, she let out a moan as she spread her cheeks. Carlie marveled at the pink, crinkled bud that looked so enticing.

"I think your cock is the perfect size for my ass." Melissa cooed. "Give it to me, honey."

Her cock slick with ample pre-cum, Carlie pushed against the gorgeous redheads sphincter, sliding into her soft warmth. That ass was so much tighter and inviting than any pussy to her, that hot tingling made her cock throb while she pushed deeper. Melissa began to squirt a little with every thrust, her cunt juices ran down her thighs. The snug hole made her gasp with as she pumped her ass, that sexy butt hugged her cock tight and milked it.

Something came over Melissa and she pushed her body against Carlie's, she grinded hard on her cock. "Fuck me hard! Make me your bitch!" Carlie's balls slapped against her jiggling, big ass. Enjoying the gripping of her shaft: that caused her to pound faster and harder.

"You're gonna make me cum!" Carlie exclaimed after a while.

"Shoot your hot load inside me! Give it to your dirty slut!" Jets of hot soon cum filled her ass, making her pussy cum over and over. Melissa braced herself against the shelter's wall, she trembled uncontrollably. Her pussy was dripping on the ground, and Carlie's shaft was soaked with her cum.

"Put your sweet ass right on my mouth." Carlie laid on her back in the grass. "And I'll cum in your mouth."

Melissa squatted over her and engulfed her cock with her mouth, Carlie slurped the cum from her ass. She savored the earthy smell combined with the tangy flavors that filled her senses. Melissa could taste herself on that cock and she loved it, welcoming the salty tastes that flowed over her tongue. She hungrily deep-throated her to another orgasm, making Carlie noisily moan with pleasure. She shuddered and groaned in ecstasy and pumped her hips rapidly until she was utterly spent. Melissa turned around and found her lover's mouth, she tasted their fluids all mixed together. They laid there and enjoyed each other's presence, snuggling and kissing.

Carlie was savoring the post-coitus bliss, she was floating on cloud nine. She looked deep into Melissa's eyes, and she felt a certain wonderment. Holding her tight, Melissa kissed her gently, over and over again.

Thirty minutes later, they were walking back to the car while holding hands. Melissa had always had a soft spot for Carlie, now she knew why. It felt like Carlie was the missing piece of her life, the one that she could find true happiness with.

Carlie sat down next to her in her car and held her hand tight. "You certainly did surprise me." She smiled at Melissa. "It's like something came over you, you were so wild!"

"Carlie, I'm deeply attracted to you. When I saw you at the diner, you just looked so beautiful. And I've always wanted you again ever since that night at Emily's." Melissa felt her emotions rising up from deep inside of her. "Will you...will you be my girlfriend?"

"Ohh my God, yes! Yes, I'll be your girlfriend!" Carlie started to cry, she felt overwhelmed with emotion. "I can hardly believe it. You want me to be your girlfriend!"

"I adore you, you're a sweetheart." Melissa kissed her and held her tight. "I'm so glad I met you." Change was definitely in the air, North Hills would never be the same.

CARLIE IS EXPLOITED

That Friday, the halls of the school were bustling with eager young women who were waiting for the school year to end. The day was almost over and Carlie left the bathroom with Melissa.

"I've never done THAT in a bathroom before." Melissa giggled with her lover's jizz still fresh and sticky inside her now dirty panties.

"Jesus, babe." Carlie squeezed her hand tight. "You're such a good fuck."

"Thanks, baby." Melissa grinned at her. "Let's hope no one sees us slip into study hall late."

"Going somewhere ladies?" They heard a voice in the hallway behind them. Carlie felt a shudder pass through her body, she knew that voice. They turned around to see Marla standing there, she looked very sexy that day in her black skirt and matching blazer. She was statuesque, bitchy and sensual all at once, she was also the assistant to head-mistress Charlotte. Having a reputation for being strict with students, Carlie had actually fantasized about her in the shower many times. She had never confessed that to anyone, not even Melissa.

"We were just going to study hall, Miss Marla." Melissa answered her with a charming smile. Marla walked up to them, her 'resting bitch face' was actually relaxed for a change. Carlie could smell her elegant perfume, she was getting hard again upon smelling it. Marla surprised them by smiling, she seemed amused for some reason.