Kim's Erotic Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using both hands, Marla pushed on her head to slide her cock deeper. Carlie's frenzied sucking and gagging filled the air like an obscene chorus. Marla forced her cock down, moment by moment, the first 7" were in. "Take it, take it all you naughty slut." Marla muttered as she kept her head in an iron grip.

Carlie was bouncing on Charlotte's lap as she serviced all 3 of them, she also jerked off Ada as that 13" cock pounded her ass. Charlotte's body was moving with carnal abandon, rapidly slamming her cock against Carlie's petite frame in feverish revelry.

Finally, a deep thrust and Carlie squeezed that cock tight inside her ass: that was all Charlotte could take. With a loud, fierce growl she busted deep inside her. Her body went rigid and she grinded hard against Carlie's soft ass with shaking thrusts of her strong hips. Feeling the hot, wet surge inside her ass made Carlie cry out as Marla's cock popped out of her mouth. The torrid sex between the four of them, had totally overwhelmed Carlie's senses: she squirmed and trembled with a massive orgasm. Her cock surged, she started spewing from sitting on Charlotte's hard rod.

Her hand rubbing in a blur, Marla's body was flooded with pure euphoria. Grabbing Carlie, she filled her mouth with a creamy load at the peak of her climax. None of them spoke for a long pause, they were all trying to recover with deep gulps of air.

Charlotte went soft and pulled her cock out, leaving a mess of frothy jizz leaking from Carlie.

"Lean forward on the desk Carlie." Said Marla. Carlie obeyed and stood up, she leaned forward with a loud groan. Her cock ached from cumming so much, she had doused her front. Jizz coated her tits, her stomach and cum ran down her legs from her gaping ass.

"She's a mess," observed Charlotte, ``that won't do. She needs to clean up before we send her away."

"And I want to cum again, she stopped jerking me off." Ada said with a frown, she was slowly rubbing her turgid shaft with cum dripping off the fat tip.

"Hold on, I have an idea." Marla winked at them and reached for her phone. She called Velma. "Velma, are you available?"

"Yes, Miss Marla. What do you need?"

"Come into my office please."

"OK, I will." Then, Velma entered the room with a gasp. She was new there, and she had quickly learned about the sexual appetites of her superiors. But, she was not prepared to see a student over Marla's desk like that. Her hair disheveled, with her bare ass sticking out and dripping cum

"Is there a problem, Velma?" Marla glared at her

Velma squirmed, unsure what to do. She tried no to look at Carlie's gaping asshole, even as her cock twitched in her dress at what she saw. "No-no Miss Marla. What can I do for you?"

"There's a mess on the chair and the floor. Clean it up." Marla pointed down at the jizz.

"Should-should I uhhh, get some paper towels?"

"No, you can use your mouth,"

"But I-'

"NOW, Velma!"

Velma walked over and slowly got down on her knees. She looked at the puddle and hesitated for a few moments.

"When will you learn to just follow orders, you bitch?"

Marla grabbed her head and pushed her forward, Velma groaned and whimpered. She was both aroused and repulsed all at once, she stuck her tongue out and licked it. The smell of fresh sex and the taste hit a trigger in her brain. Marla was so mean to her, but she had also shown her just how big of a slut she was inside. She sucked the big, sticky puddle of jizz off the chair.

"Don't you waste any, you cum slut!" Marla looked down at her with a sneer while Velma gulped a huge load down her throat. "Show me your mouth, open wide."

Velma obeyed, she opened wide and showed that her mouth was empty of cum.

"Good," said Marla, "now the floor."

Velma began slurping the dirty floor, sucking the sweet nectar up with her pretty mouth. She got some on her nose and glasses as she hovered over it. The taste was so intoxicating to her, her fat dong was throbbing between her thick thighs. Ada and Charlotte were both getting horny again from watching her humiliate herself. Carlie had turned to watch, she was repulsed while also feeling fascinated by the vulgar display.

Velma finished after a few minutes and she sat up with cum coated her lenses. Soon she was sitting back with a raging hard-on. Marla looked at her.

"Hmmm, it seems you're actually enjoying this." Marla softly caressed her thick hair, Velma shuddered and panted faintly in response. The older woman had her totally under her spell, she had secretly been a cum-whore for a long time, Marla had gotten drunk with her at the bar one night, that's when Velma had confessed all her sexual desires to her. Marla had exploited that ever since with long hours of fucking her tight ass and shooting hot loads deep down her throat.

"Now lick off Carlie you little whore." Velma put her mouth near Carlie's ass, making her shudder from the warm breath passing over her balls. She licked and slurped up her legs to collect all the jizz. Her mouth reached her ass and Marla pressed on her head, making her let out a muffled groan. "Get your tongue in there, good girl."

Velma sucked and rimmed her ass for a few minutes, Carlie trembled from the mind-blowing rimming she was receiving from Velma's sexy mouth, then Velma engaged her in a deep lip-lock. They shared all the fluids in a sensual moment of lewd passion.

Marla removed Velma's glasses and licked them. She offered them to Carlie. "Taste it." Carlie licked her cum off as she lost all sense of disgust or shame, She was just too turned on by that point.

Marla smirked at her in arrogant amusement, she relished the power she had over both of them in that moment. "Turn around, Velma." Velma obeyed, then Marla lifted up her skirt to reveal her black thong with her balls dangling out. That cock was a throbbing, extra thick 9" sausage with a small tip.

"She has a nice cock, wouldn't you say?"

Carlie just nodded, her eyes were glued to it. Suddenly, Marla thrust her finger up Velma's fat ass while she spit in her own hand and rubbed her cock. Velma had been 'ready to blow' for a while. Her face scrunched up soon enough as she blasted her hot cum in big ropes that landed with wet splats on Carlie's legs and all over the front of the desk.

"I've watched enough," Ada grasped her cock by the base, she was getting impatient, " I want Velma's hot mouth."

Marla pushed her forward, she opened her mouth as Ada's hands wrapped around her head to pump her mouth. Velma's ass was sticking out, her balls were hanging low around her cock that was still hard.

"You want her ass, don't you?" Marla asked Carlie while she spread those fat cheeks wide. Carlie looked at her tight little bud of an asshole, she felt her cock growing in her squeezing grip. "Yes, I do want her ass."

"Good," Marla spit on Velma's ass crack. "Fuck her fat-ass, then you can go, If you want."

Carlie and Ada filled Velma's holes with their hot globs of girl-cum. She cleaned up, then looked at the others with an uncertain expression "I hoped you learned not to misuse school-issued property." Glaring at her, Marla walked right up to her. Leaning in close, her voice was thick with menace. "And, this didn't happen. Do you understand?"

"Yes...I-I understand."

Carlie walked through the school in a daze, she didn't take notice of anyone else as she passed them. It felt like she was in a haze, a surreal dream of confusion and mixed feelings all knotted together. Eventually she left the building and felt the hot sun hit her face, she just kept walking like she was lost.

"CARLIE!" A voice yelled out as she neared the parking lot, she looked around to see who it was. Melissa quickly moved towards her from a distance, with Kenzie and Gina close behind. "Where have you been? What happened?"

Carlie grabbed onto her as she got closer, and let out a loud, distressed groan. She just held Melissa tighter than ever before. "Carlie, what's wrong?"

"I was-I-I got...in-in trouble." Her voice stuttered as it cracked while she started to cry and whimper.

"You're in trouble? With who?" Melissa held her tight, letting her tears soak into her hair. "Please, just tell me what's wrong."

"It-it was...Miss-Miss Marla...and the others."

Gina caressed her back in an attempt to help her calm down. "What, Carlie? What did Marla say?"

"Carlie." Said Kenzie in a soft voice. "It's OK, you can tell us. We're your friends."

AUTHORS NOTE: Constructive feedback helps me improve as a writer. Please rate and comment, thank you.