Kim's Erotic Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two are running a bit late, eh?"

"Ye-yes we are. So sorry, Miss Marla." Carlie said sheepishly.

"Oh, just relax. It's almost time for your graduation." Marla laughed a little and winked at them. "No worries, just make sure you're not late anymore, OK?"

"Yes ma'am." Said Melissa, she tugged at Carlie's arm. "Let's get going babe."

Marla held Carlie's gaze as they walked away, she just looked at the hot, older woman with her mouth agape.

Marla admired their young bodies as they rounded the corner, and her lips curved into a wicked grin. "There's a reason they were late, how interesting." She muttered to herself.

The heels of her boots echoed in the empty hallway as she walked back to her office. They were both glowing, of THAT she was certain. 'Most likely they were having a quickie before class,' she thought to herself. She had hoped to 'have fun' with some more of the Seniors before they left for college. She decided to head back to her office.

Sitting in her chair behind her oak desk, she pondered how to get Carlie into her clutches. Then, as if fate had intervened, there was a knock on her door. "Come in." She said,

Velma, the school's receptionist, opened her door. She was young, naive and quite enticing with her thick thighs and natural 40DD tits. Socially awkward, nerdy, but sharp as a tack: she had a photographic memory and was very good at her job. She had also proven herself at being discreet as she serviced Marla behind locked doors.

"Hello Velma." Marla arched her long, thin eyebrow at her. "What is the tablet for?"

"Umm, a student found this and turned it in today. It belongs to Carlie Becker, it's for her French class with Miss Ada. But-well, you should just see for yourself. It's difficult to really explain what I found."

"You looked at this just out of curiosity?" Marla asked as she took the tablet.

"No, the student said what she found on there was very inappropriate."

"I see," Marla perused the tablet's home screen, "what files am I looking for?"

"Look at: my secret desires."

"Ohh, there it is." Marla opened the file and read it for a few minutes, she was floored. Feeling both the rush of sexual excitement and a sense of being absolutely turned on: but she had to keep her composure.

"Thank you, that will be all." She dismissed Velma, knowing she wanted privacy.

"Please hold my calls, and tell Carlie to report to the office after school."

"Yes, of course." Velma returned to her desk and left Marla to ponder this shocking discovery. Poring over the well-written and graphic words, one thing became crystal clear to her. Carlie wanted to fuck her teachers, the first story was involving her and Ada. She wrote about bending her over her desk and fucking Ada in the ass before shooting hot cum down her throat. Marla absorbed all the dirty words on Carlie's tablet, she could hardly believe her eyes.

Her nipples started to harden as her arousal increased. The more she read, the more she was picturing Carlie naked. It seemed surreal to her, she had just been talking to Carlie in the hallway, And the young babes dirty secrets had just fallen into her devious hands like overripe fruit.

An hour later, the final bell sounded for the day. Ten minutes later, Velma knocked again and Marla answered. The door was opened to reveal Carlie standing there, Velma closed the door behind her.

"You-you wanted to see me, Miss Marla?"

"Yes, Carlie." Marla gestured to the two chairs facing her desk. "Have a seat my dear."

Carlie obeyed, Marla's voice was smooth and commanding even when she spoke so softly. Carlie's nose twitched, Marla had put on more perfume. The fragrance filled the air and tickled something deep in her loins, she could already feel the change in Marla's usual attitude. Although, she didn't know what to make of it.

"Ummm. What is this about?"

"I'll get right to the point." Marla slowly held up the tablet, the sight hit Carlie like a punch in the gut. She instantly knew what it meant, and that petrified her. Her heart started to pound in her chest, her palms got clammy.

"You are here today, because of this."

Carlie fidgeted and looked down, blushing. she stirred in the chair. Marla ignored her obvious discomfort. She opened the tablet and started swiping. "It seems you have used this for more than your homework. Much more my dear." Carlie thought she saw Marla smirk a little as she stared at the screen.

"We have the highest standards at this private school. And such misuse of school property is frowned upon my dear." Marla glared at her from behind her red-framed glasses. "What do you have to say for yourself?

"I'm- I'm sorry Miss Marla."

"Yes I'm sure you are, sorry you were caught at least." Her eyes returned to the screen. "This one is very explicit, I must say: they took their time with her as she struggled in her bondage chair. She was sweaty and naked. They all were stroking their big dicks and fondling their breasts while groping her beautiful, naked body. Her pussy was very moist with nervous anticipation. She sucked one cock after another."

Carlie felt humiliated, she wanted to crawl into a hole and die at that point. Her mind was racing, she was desperately seeking a way to talk her way out of trouble. Feeling sick to her stomach, she wanted to cry.

"Well, you definitely have a gift for writing Carlie, I'll give you that. What will I do with you now? This is quite serious." Marla let out a big sigh and set the tablet down. She rested her chin on her folded hands and looked at Carlie. Carlie was red-faced and crying a little. Marla kept it well hidden, but she was getting aroused looking at her. Thinking of her red, pouty lips and her firm young body.

Carlie looked at her with a sad, pleading look on her face. "Please, I'll never do it again. Please don't tell my parents! Please?"

'I've got her right where I want her.' Marla thought to herself as a big smirk crossed her lovely face. This came as quite a surprise to Carlie, she didn't actually appear upset at all.

"Very well. But, I think we should call in your French teacher and ask her what to do about this. After all, she was the one who issued you the tablet." Marla buzzed Velma through her desks-phone. "Send in Ada please."

The door soon opened, and Ada walked in with head-mistress Charlotte. They stood right next to Carlie and looked down at her. Carlie met her eyes, she was surprised to see Ada smiling warmly down at her.

"So, I think we can reach an understanding today." Then, Marla stood up and walked over to her, she leaned over Carlie and caressed her soft cheek. "So, tell me. What are you willing to do to make this just go away? To make me not call your parents?"

Carlie was melting quickly in her presence. That scent was intoxicating and Marla's eyes were seducing her with a sensual gaze. Something deep in her mind was pierced, Marla's smooth words caressed her forbidden desires. Her pulse was racing, she felt like she had somehow been swept-up in one of her erotic stories.

"Ummm-any...anything you ask of me.

"Ada?" Marla held up the tablet. "What do you think we should do about this? She did write a story about fucking you, it was very erotic.

Ada looked at Marla and crossed her arms. "So, are you sorry for what you did?"

Carlie looked up at her with her beautiful eyes brimming with tears.

"Yes! Yes Miss Ada, I really am!" Carlie was distressed, she just blurted things out. "Please, I'll do anything if you don't tell my mom!"

Marla smiled again, this time spreading her red, sensual lips wide. "Anything you say?" Meeting her gaze, Carlie spotted that glint in her eyes. She thought she had seen that before, but now she was certain. Marla had something devious in mind, she felt her heart suddenly leap In her chest.

"Yes...tha-that is what I said. What do you want from me?"

"Hmm, I find your bondage stories to be very stimulating as well. Tell me, Carlie. Does this describe you being hand cuffed and fucked? Like when this young blonde is being forced to suck a roomful of futa cock?

"Ye-yes. I suppose." Carlie looked down at the floor, she didn't see Marla nod to Ada. A loud, metallic click and the handcuffs were quickly applied in one fast motion. One cuff around her wrist, and the other around the chair's wooden frame. Carlie suddenly panicked, they had trapped her on purpose. She struggled but it was no use, she was stuck in that chair until they chose to release her.

"What? What are you doing? Let me go!" She was in shock at the sudden change in their behavior. They were acting just like the characters in her dirty stories, and that made her anxious for some reason. Disbelief and panic mixed with her horny curiosity, combined with her jumble of emotions all at once.

"Do you want me to call your parents and tell them about this tablet?" Marla suddenly scowled at her, which made her feel intimidated. She realized she had to go along with them at that point. They had all of the power and authority over her in that moment, and it was starting to turn her on, she felt her reluctance and fear starting to fade a little inside her.

"No...I don't," she said quietly, "let's just...let's...do...this."

Marla nodded to Ada, and Ada caressed Carlie's back. She put her other hand around her shoulder and started rubbing. Carlie trembled at her touch, she always thought Ada was very sexy. When she first saw her, she thought she was daydreaming. She was tall and shapely, with toned legs and those big 36C cups. She had her auburn, medium length hair parted to one side. She looked at Gina with her bright, hazel eyes.

Ada held her chin and licked her lips making Carlie pant with hot lust. And she felt mesmerized by Ada's touch, and her enticing scent of lilacs. She leaned over and held her face, she kissed her as Carlie's body relaxed a little and she let out a moan as Ada's tongue explored her mouth.

Carlie already felt violated, even as a drizzle of her cum painted her upper thigh inside her panties. Her cock was increasing in length as it got hard, Marla's alpha pheromones hit her primal, hungry urge like a dinner bell ringing for a starving person. She tried to fight it, even as her cock swelled, pushing her panties to strain against her growing member.

"Just relax honey, we are going to have fun with you." Charlotte stood on her other side, letting her hand slip down over her perky breasts, she slowly and gently teased her nipples until they hardened. They were quickly seducing her, her resistance was melting under their soft touches and their thick lips that kissed her face. In that moment, she also realized they were alpha's.

Doctor Zimmer had told her she was a beta futa, and that beta's often served the alpha's. That made them the happiest they could be, it was their purpose in life. She cautiously reached up and squeezed Ada's crotch. Sure enough, there was a big, fat bulge in her tight pants.

'Is this school run by alpha's?' She wondered even as Ada pulled her pants down to reveal her big cock. A thick dollop of precum dripped down to soak into Carlie's top. Marla was already pulling her skirt up, she rubbed Carlie's cute girl-cock through her stained panties. Her cum was still draining after fucking Melissa. Marla reached in her panties and rubbed her sticky tip. Carlie thought she would fucking explode as she watched Marla lick her cum off her long fingers.

She was being violated, but her wildest fantasy was coming true. Ada pulled her top off and tossed her purple bra aside. Her uncut, 11" cock was throbbing with the veins that ran along it's smooth, pale length. She looked magnificent standing there, her eyes held Carlie in a mesmerizing gaze.

Her slim body was smooth-skinned, toned and built for powerful fucking. Charlotte had unbuttoned her shirt to reveal her lemon-sized tits. Carlie whimpered as she squeezed them together for Ada. Ada slapped her dripping cock on the betas little tits and teased her with long strokes over her face. The sweat and cum landed on her forehead, her tongue snaked out to lick her teacher's smooth ball-sack.

Ada didn't ask, she just shoved it in deep with a long, hard thrust. Charlotte held her head so Ada could fuck her face like she was a brothel whore. Carlie suppressed a gag as the fat cock stretched her mouth, filling her to the brim. It made her cock twitch in Marla's hand while Ada's balls hit her chin.

She felt elated as Marla's stroking matched Ada's thrusts between her lips. Slowly the thrusts increased until Carlie was drooling uncontrollably with the constant grinding of that trouser snake pounding her face.

Ada was looking deep into her eyes, she was waiting for that moment. It came fast enough when Carlie started to cry. Her blue mascara ran down her face to signal that she had surrendered inside. That she knew her place, that she deserved to be used like this. Her weak, wet moans filled the air with her sharp breaths as her mouth was abused.

Even as Ada felt her massive orgasm boiling inside her balls, Charlotte's fat rod slapped her cheek from the side, making Carlie flinch in her seat. Marla was sucking her cock. It didn't matter if sucking a beta was 'beneath her', she still loved doing it. Especially when they were so young and sexy like Carlie was, she loved fucking and sucking the nubile futa's. She slobbered like a desperate, cheap slut all over the nubile blondes pink rod. Sucking her balls deep into her mouth, and swirling her long tongue all over the hard shaft.

Carlie milked Ada's cock relentlessly with filthy abandon. The feeling of her stuffed mouth with that hot, pulsing rod. Her snot and tears flowing freely, the sweat that made her clothes cling to her body. Marla's expert cock-sucking driving her to explode soon. The sensation of her heart pounding like a drum in a primal rhythm: those were the only things she was aware of in that moment.

They had all the power in that moment, and all she could do was surrender to their animal hunger.

Ada pumped her with harsh thrusts of her powerful body, fucking her mouth like she was angry. Her teeth gritted and her body tensed up as she arched her spine and sputtered out dirty talk. "You little slut...take that big fucking cock in your mouth...you know you like sucking me...Mmmmm...you filthy, hot bitch...fuuuuck..."

Ada suddenly pulled hard on her hair with sweaty hands and pushed deep, Carlie felt her cock swelling as those fat balls slapped her chin. Her teacher spasmed and let out a growl as her heart thumped in her chest, causing her to lean forward and push even deeper. A hot, thick rush filled Carlie's mouth with bursts of cum. Ada fired deep and long inside her sexy mouth, her chest vibrating with a roar of pleasure.

Carlie gasped and gagged as she was held until Ada finally released her. Jizz flowed out in big bubbles from her nose and mouth. She gasped for air and felt the sticky warmth that filled her mouth and nose, she looked up at Ada like she was both aroused and perhaps afraid.

Ada rubbed her messy, dripping cock all over her face with a devilish smile. "You like that, don't you Carlie?" Carlie simply whimpered in response and flicked her tongue all over her glans.

Marla hardly seemed to notice, she was so caught up in sucking Carlie off, even as she slipped her wet finger up her tight ass: causing her to jerk her head back. She moaned in writhing pleasure, watching Marla suck her cock. A hot fever came over her, she felt lost in the fog of their hedonism.

Then, her hot seed spilled into Marla's mouth, Carlie sputtered and spasmed with her forceful contractions. Her asshole clenched her finger as Marla kept pumping her deep and hard, waiting until Carlie stopped panting to pull her finger out again.

Marla licked her finger off with a moan and rubbed it across Carlie's lips to tease her mouth open. She sucked on her finger while Marla licked her face to clean the last of that salty jizz off.

Charlotte was rubbing her cock all over with lube, causing Carlie to stare at the sheer size of it. "Are you going to be good and bend over for me?" Caressing her chin, Charlotte spoke in a sweet tone while looking deep into her big, blue eyes. Carlie was in awe of her sensual beauty. At that moment, she simply wanted to be possessed by them.

"I think this little whore needs a good fucking." Marla said flatly, she studied Carlie for a few moments. She listened closely to her breath, and looked into her eyes. "Yes, I think she'll cooperate. Ada, you can release her cuffs for now."

Ada produced a key from her bra and unlocked the hand cuffs to release her from the chair. Charlotte pulled her up and stood behind her, pushing her long cock between her legs: then she pulled Carlie's blouse off and tossed it aside. Groaning with arousal that increased every second, she could feel that brown cock slimy with oozing pre-cum between her thighs. The girth of that cock scared her, but she also wanted it deep inside her.

Marla stripped down to her stocking and boots, her cock was jutting out as she smiled at Carlie. All 14" of her mighty weapon promised the kind of ecstasy Carlie didn't think was possible. Before she could second guess them, Charlotte sat down and pulled her down firmly against her body, making her gasp with a timid desperation. She smelled Marla's sweet scent as her huge cock dripped it's potent seed on her tits. Charlotte's cock rubbed against her back with long strokes that caressed her perky ass cheeks.

"I know you want this, it is useless to resist us." Whispering softly in her ear, Charlotte licked her neck. "You will entertain us, and we will fuck you until we're satisfied. Then you'll be free to go."

"OK...Mi-Miss Charlotte."

"Good girl, now sit on my cock." Charlotte dropped her sweet fascade, using her strength, she lifted her petite form up. She pushed hard against Carlie's crinkled asshole, that bulbous tip pushing against her pink bud. The pressure made Carlie's eyes water, her tight butt resisted a little. More slow, persistent thrusting until she slipped inside, causing Carlie to tremble head to toe. It was so fucking big as it entered her tight ass, that engorged cock making her stretch like never before. The resistance ended as her flesh gradually opened to grip the pulsating, bulky intruder.

She squealed loudly with every inch that went in, she sputtered and moaned. Her cock twitched with a hot churning deep in her balls, she wanted to cum again. Charlotte's cock was driving hot spikes of pleasure deep into her body, making every last part of her shiver under the older futa's sexual potency.

Marla was jerking off inches from her face, her thick glans dripping cum on her tits. The smells were heady and intoxicating. Carlie's eyes glazed over as she grunted and moaned while Charlotte started to thrust harder. She held her up to thrust harder as Carlie's ass pulled on her shaft, gripping her with an inviting, wet hotness.

Every little ridge inside her flesh-pocket milked the alpha's cock. Then a sudden snap of her hips and Charlotte started a steady rhythm, makng Carlie's mouth gape wide open as she screamed hoarsely. Marla knew that Charlotte's cock was battering down any resistance she may have clung to, so she grabbed her hair tight and thrust.

Carlie's face signaled panic as her mouth was quickly used as a fuck-toy, She sputtered, drooled and gagged as the fat cock was shoved roughly into her hole. Marla looked at her with both elation and disdain as she fucked her sexy mouth: the power she felt in that moment was the ultimate aphrodisiac to her. That's all beta's were good for to her: making her cum over and over.

Watching that quickly unfold really turned Ada on, she started tugging her cock in Carlie's face also, gratified that she was getting hard again. She squeezed her foreskin and rolled it over her swelling cock, strands of cum oozed out and she spread it on Carlie's cheek.