Kim's Errand

Story Info
Kim is a picking up a few things at the store.
3.3k words
4.57
11.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterSW
PeterSW
142 Followers

Strolling between the Bedding and Kitchen aisles, Kim remembered the conversation she'd had the night before with her best friend, Suzie. They were having beers in Suzie's backyard, sitting by the fire pit as they often did on cooler evenings, talking about men---again. Kim always had less to share on the matter than Suzie. It'd been---what, four months? five?---since she'd been fucked. If you could call it that. It was a guy her age she'd had an endless back and forth with on the dating app but then turned out to be a limp-dick disappointment.

But Suzie, as ever, had a deep-dicking story to share, this time about the married man she'd been seeing for the past few months. "He gets this hotel room in the city, like the 30th floor," she said. "Looking out on the water, and the first thing he does is press me against the window and pulls my top off, pressing my tits against the glass."

"Weren't you cold?" Kim asked. Suzie's stories left her intrigued but anxious, as if Suzie were showing her up a little. Kim took a couple of swigs of beer in quick succession and fussed with the label sweating off the glass bottle.

Suzie laughed. "God, Kim, it was the last thing on my mind. He was just...taking me. Grinding against me, hands all over. I was all for it. I swear, sometimes I have one of those days when somebody just looks at me a certain way and I just...." Suzie groaned and looked up into the night sky, a pantomime of ecstasy.

"Besides," she said, "these girls can handle anything." She playfully held up her full tits in her tank top. She and Suzie grew up together and entered their 40s with similar body types, a comfortable plush curviness. "Yours could too, Missy D Cups," she said.

Kim smiled and took another swig of beer. The drinks were starting to affect her; the night and the story and the beer combining to deliver a sweet compassionate glow. She was never offended by Kim's stories---she was her best friend, they shared everything---but this was one of those times when she couldn't relate, and more than usual she felt a little sad that she couldn't keep up. The beer contributed a little to that sad feeling too.

Now, walking through the aisles at Target, slightly hungover but determined to get errands taken care of on a Saturday, the previous night's conversation proved hard to shake. I don't think I could pull that sort of thing off, she'd told Suzie. She meant it. She'd had plenty of sex in her life, but her boyfriends and hookups were rarely very imaginative in bed.

In the linen aisle, she spotted a bathmat that she thought would be perfect for her place. She kneeled to the floor to take a closer look. She'd dressed casually for the day---a light purple sundress that rode nicely on her chest and hips. Moving down, she had a brief dizzy spell, a flicker of last night's buzz. She had a stray thought that a beer would be nice right about now. She quickly batted the thought away. You? A day-drinker?

On her knees, Kim sifted through the bathmats but quickly rejected them. Too soft, too small. As she was about to stand, she looked up to see a man nearby. Cute, early 20s, wearing shorts and a tight T-shirt. And he was looking down her cleavage. Sweetly, caught looking, he turned away and pretended to be extremely interested in the towels shelved at eye level in front of him.

Kim realized that she'd given him quite a show. The sundress was low-cut, and looking down from above exposed a lot of her tits and the white bra she was wearing underneath. Kim noticed that she was maybe a foot or so away from his crotch. He had athletic thighs. She could grab him, pull him close. The bathmat would be perfect for cocksucking, she realized---it would kind to her knees. She could be on her knees for a while there, suck his cock a lot. Linger on it. Treat him right. She recalled how one hookup a year or so back kindly brought out a couple of throw pillows for her to kneel on when she sucked him. He had such a gentle way of running his hands through her hair as she nuzzled his cock. Good girl, good girl, he'd groan as she sucked him. God, she loved hearing that. All she'd have to do is put this mat under her knees.

Jesus, Kim! She snapped out of it. To think that her mind was wandering to the idea of giving blowies in the middle of a Target. Even Suzie didn't have a story like that. Blushing, a little lightheaded, Kim stood up and walked away, not even daring to look at the young man who'd been eyeing her tits.

Kim decided to reset. All she had to do was get through the shopping list---toiletries, a new wastebasket for the kitchen, maybe a new pair of earbuds if they had something decent and affordable. Except everything about the trip soon became an exercise in how she couldn't stop feeling turned on. In women's lingerie she recalled a pair of panties she'd bought at this store a couple of years before---nothing sexy, really, but after she'd fucked one of the men she met at her high-school reunion, he'd asked if he could smell them. A first for her. She nodded yes and watched him take them gently, curiously considerate, and hold them to his nose. He exhaled, relaxed. Wow, my pussy can do that, she thought.

Menswear was no better at relieving her. The racks were full of shirts designed for broad shoulders, long sleeves that would look so good rolled up to biceps. Underwear that thick cocks would be stuffed in. Belts for her to tug on, unbuckle. The tech aisle was piled with cameras and recording devices and screens where she could watch porn---she loved videos of bigger girls like her being fucked by younger men. She remembered the man who wanted to cum on her tits and, when she obliged, asked politely if he could take a picture of her cum-spattered chest. Just not my face, she said. She didn't want herself to be presented all over the internet as some kind of naughty slut. But it'd make a lot of cocks hard, she thought for a half-second, then rejected the thought. No. Slutty. Bad.

The baby aisle delivered thoughts of a pregnancy scare years back. Letting her first boyfriend fuck her without a condom, even if she was on the pill, was risky, but it felt so much better that way. The feeling of warm cum in her pussy delighted her for days. It was worth it, even if she was careful not to do that again. Groceries: whipped cream on a cock. Auto care: Playing with herself in the backseat of a car for her father's friend, the first orgasm she shared with somebody else, her hand deep in her unzipped jeans, looking that naughty man in the eyes while he took her in. God, she was so young. It was a memory she'd shoved away because it was wrapped up in a certain amount of wrongness. But now the wrongness felt tender, almost, like the natural flow of human need. Kim couldn't put the memory away. He was, in the end, a kind man. And she came hard for him, her jeans soaked. God, I'd forgotten all about that one.

By the time Kim made it to the checkout counter, her thighs were quivering with a feeling she couldn't name. Horniness, sure---if she'd been in a position to check, she was sure her panties were soaked. But this felt like something bigger and more confusing than just needing to get home and find her vibrator. This was as if her personality had been hijacked somehow, as if her sexual self had annexed a very large part of her personality. Kim was used to compartmentalizing sex---a fun thing to do with a boyfriend, or a guy from an app if there wasn't much else to connect over. Bad sex is better than nothing---a motto she and Suzie could agree on. But this wasn't just that Kim wanted fucking. She was, in that moment, a woman who fucks. It's who she was. Her tits felt almost sore, craving it.

"Those are good ones," said a voice behind her.

Kim turned around. A tall, well-built man, maybe a little younger than her, was pointing at the earbuds on the conveyer belt. "I bought a pair in an emergency on a business trip and they actually became my favorites."

That's interesting, thanks. Can't wait to try them. That's what a normal person would say in that moment. Kim knew she could say it. Just small talk in the checkout lane for half a minute, erasing the tedium of waiting to pay for your things and leaving. But Kim examined his jaw and slight smile and stubble. Just enough stubble.

Just enough stubble for what, Kim?

Just enough stubble to make your clit feel really good when he rubs his face against it.

No. Bad.

Yes, Kim. Yes.

Kim smiled and stood up a little straighter. "Where were you traveling?" she asked sweetly. She moved her shoulders back a little, pushing her tits out slightly. She liked this sundress and knew she looked good in it. Guys liked it. She'd had proof.

*

Later, Kim would tell Suzie how weird it was, how much you can learn about a person in, what, five minutes? The man said he was visiting Washington, D.C., and soon enough they were talking about monuments and the traffic there, and favorite museums and paintings, and even though Kim had paid for her things and they were in her cart she stuck around to talk to him while he paid for his things and after that the were walking out the door together and talking.

The man---I can't remember his name, isn't that awful? she'd tell Suzie---didn't offer to accompany her to her car. He just did it, but Kim didn't feel like she was being stalked or creeped on or anything like that. It was more like the nice buzz that accompanied a successful first date. They'd speeded through all the chit-chat and immediately landed in that comfort zone of flirting, relaxing. When Kim was attracted to somebody, she could feel it in her hips. It wasn't so much that her pussy got wet, though there was that. It was more that she could feel her pelvis relax, her hips ratchet a little more when she walked. On the way to her car she walked a little slightly ahead. She wanted him to see her ass.

Dirty, Kim.

Don't care.

The man told a joke, a little off-color, and when Kim laughed she put a hand on his shoulder. She kept it there a moment.

When they arrived at her SUV she popped open the hatchback. As she put her things away she could feel him looking at her. A look that warmed her body even if she was afraid to witness it.

"So," he said. "I have a thought."

Kim dared to look at him. A serious look in his eyes. He was standing a tick closer in her personal space than somebody normally would. She turned. Her tits were so close to him. "Thinking is good," she said, half-smiling. Her voice had a quiver to it.

"You know that megachurch down the road, the one that closed?"

"Yes," Kim said.

"Parking lot's empty there."

"Yes," Kim said.

He moved just the slightest bit closer to her. "I'm going to drive over there," he said, softly, as if sharing a secret. "Sit for a little bit."

Kim wanted to put a hand on his hip, tug on his thick black belt, but something held her back. So wrong. She whispered: "Sitting. That's good."

"So. I'm going to do that. For a little bit. Maybe I'll see you around." He put a hand on her shoulder, as if evening out their touches. Kim's pussy flooded to her surprise. He walked away.

Kim sat in her driver's seat. She sat and thought. Crazy. Impossible. She considered driving home. She considered sending Suzie a text, asking what to do. But she didn't want to go home, and she had no idea what she'd say to Suzie.

She thought back to that time in the back seat with her dad's friend. She'd finished her first year of college and had a boyfriend with whom she had clumsy sex. She loved the feeling of cock inside her, and enjoyed the way he got hard when she bared her tits. But she couldn't shake the feeling that something about him was falling short. That there was something crucial to manliness that escaped him, or crucial to being a woman that escaped her.

That's what James, her father's friend, revealed to her. He took her out to nice lunches where he'd sneak her a beer. Talk about his marriage, then talk about his unhappiness in marriage, then talk about sex. She knew that her friends would say he was being a creep. But Kim didn't think that. She felt like she was being introduced to a whole new world of things. How men and sex and relationships worked. All she could do was be inquisitive, want it. The more he shared the more eager she became, the more she wanted it. Teach me.

So there was no reason for her to say no that afternoon in the back of the car. Do you play with yourself, Kim? Show me. Do you do this a lot? Ever feel like you just have to do it? Just have to cum? You can do it now. Yes, right here. Just unzip your jeans. Put your hand in. That's right. Good girl. Good girl. Good girl.

Kim glowed for days afterward from that experience. She never had sex with James, and indeed never saw him much after that. Maybe her father sensed something and put the kibosh on it. But she never let go of the feeling of sweet submission, of giving herself up for another man who was kind and powerful.

The difference now was years later, she knew she had power too. What her tits could do. What happened when she relaxed her hips. A hand on the shoulder.

Kim turned on the car and started driving.

*

His car was the only one there, parked under a shade tree. There was fencing around the entrance to the megachurch. A large sign reading GLORY still hung across the front.

Kim parked her SUV two spot over, saw the man in the car. He gave her a grateful smile, then cocked his head toward his passenger seat. In here?

Kim slowly cocked her head toward her back seat. No. Back here. My place.

Kim unlocked her car as he stepped out. The ka-thunk of the doors unlocking was strangely satisfying, as if half the pleasure of sex was giving him access to her. She could lock him out, or bring him in. She wriggled her body to the leather-covered bench in the back and smiled as he climbed in.

"Thank you," he said.

They kissed and his hands were firm on her thighs, pushing up her dress, exposing her. Soon, suddenly, he was on his knees in the back seat and Kim splayed her legs. He kissed her inner thigh hotly, insistent. She let a hand drift between her legs, to sense how wet she was. God. Her pussy was richly wet, her inner thighs humid with her warmth. As the man began tugging her panties down over her hips---you liked checking out my ass, didn't you---she ran her fingers through his curly hair.

The stubble was everything she wanted and so was his tongue, wet and warm and firm. She pressed her pussy back against his face, insisting he take care of it, thrilling to how eager he was to do it.

The first orgasm came quickly, shaking her. She thrust her hips forward and her head back. His hands were on her tits, thumbs massaging her hard nipples. But he'd never stopped paying attention to her pussy, and soon she was feeling two fingers, three, filling her up as he alternated fingerfucking her with licking and sucking her needy clit.

The second orgasm wasn't as powerful as the first, but she felt pleasantly taken care of; she loved how eager and unafraid he was.

"You're bad," she cooed.

"I am," he said, his face smeared with her wetness.

"I want you to do something bad," Kim said. He just nodded at her, a puppy for his master.

"Sit, please. Cock out. I want to ride you."

"I don't have...I'm sorry..."

"Don't care about condoms. Just for a second. Be bad. Let me be bad."

It only took a moment for him to sit and tug down his jeans, his cock springing out, coated in precum. He reflexively cupped her tits as she climbed on top of him in the back seat. He sucked on her nipples through the fabric of her dress and bra as she lowered her pussy onto him. She rocked her hips back and forth, guiding his cock in. There.

He grabbed her full ass and moved as if to buck against her, but she shushed him and stilled him. She looked in his eyes and enjoyed his stiffness in her for a long moment. Enough to feel her entire body tingle with the fullness of him. Truly nothing felt so good as a cock inside her. She let him stay in her long enough to desire more but forgive her for stopping. Good boy.

She moved off his cock, then knelt before him in the back seat. She nuzzled his veiny cock, letting its wetness coat her cheeks and cover her lips. She clutched his thighs as she sucked him, closing her eyes and letting his body's movements and his moans guide her. Kim was hit with the sense of how she had sucked a lot of cocks in her time, enjoyed it, loved it, took a certain pride in how good she was at it. Maybe this man could sense all that in the checkout line. Maybe she'd do something like this again.

As if to affirm this thought, the man's cock began to twitch in that telltale way. He was about to cum. Kim kept her lips firmly on his member, erasing any question of where he ought to be cumming. In my mouth, sweetheart. Momma's got you.

Soon enough, the man exploded, a thick load flooding Kim's greedy, happy mouth. So much that she was helpless to stop some of the load from spilling down her chin and onto her chest. Good, she thought. Proof of what she was capable of. Evidence of why it would be worth doing in the future. A story she could share with Suzie by the fire pit. Such a big fucking load, Suzie. See? I can do it too. Nothing to be embarrassed by. Just two girls sharing how much they loved sex.

Kim and the man made out and talked for a little bit, but the important part was over. They smiled and kissed one more time, then he exited her car and sheepishly headed back to his own, his body emptied and sticky and defined by sex. He didn't ask for her number, bless him.

Back in the driver's seat, Kim felt the man's cum cooling between her tits. She ran a finger in it and glossed her lips slightly with the man's spunk, tasted it. Her hips relaxed again. She turned the car on and put it in drive and thought for a moment if she had any other errands that needed doing.

PeterSW
PeterSW
142 Followers