All Comments on 'Kim's New Life Ch. 02'

by JanetMon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
They had dessert not desert

Not really into lesbianism but thought I would read it to see whether Kim was. Still not too sure, but picked up the typo when they had the cheesecake! You meant dessert. But Kim should desert Kelly and find a hunky guy, I reckon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Five stars

For your writing style. Keep writing, you're good.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 5 years ago
ok

this is starting to go on a down word turn lets see if it gets any better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

This is leaving me itching for more! It’s not creepy, it’s consensual and it’s actually pretty sweet. This is how I would wanna be seduced by a woman. Also prefer being with a top so that’s a plus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Who?

WTF??? Patsy Kline? That's just plain insulting to the great lady's memory!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Who?

Excuse me "anonymous," but I do not see anything wrong with two lesbians dancing to the music of Patsy Cline or loving her music. Your comment is detestable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It's actually quite authentic and marvelous to read some well written story, that exceeds the flat and, frankly, rudimentary common development of the stories you usually read here. I really appreaciate your style, and it is not an error, but a great attribute worth of praise the "wordy" aspect in your writing. It's quite clear to see that you love writing, and i hope sincerely that you keep doing it. Thank you very much.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Another great chapter

I love the pace, and I adore the characters. You'd left hints that Kim might be biddable, but wisely let if come out in response to Kelly's boldness. There was just the right moment of hesitation with Kim, but you could so feel where she was going to go. Looking forward to more.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

and I know I would definitely love to dominate you... This scares me. I like the story so far, I just hope it won't turn into a bdsm story. I don't mind some light bdsm, but I hate it when pain is involved.

Should that happen I'll stop giving ratings, and probably stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You were doing so well until you went for a drive down lesbian trope road. And for no good reason. Kelly had more than enough going . her to attract Kim without that tired old notion that all men or even most men only care about their own pleasure when the person speaking has been with very few men by her own admission. It was so unnecessary. Kelly is highly intelligent, Kim described her as attractive, sensitive, honest, direct, owns her mistakes, self-assured and self-aware. People like her don’t need to rip on someone else to make them look good.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Better research makes better stories. The correct phrase is Classic Country Gold not classical. The chance that any cover band, regardless of orientation, can play all three of those songs is slim and his good buddy none. I’ll give you “Crazy “ without debate. “I Fall to Pieces” is a serious stretch and Kris Kristofferson’s “Help Me Make it Through the Night” is a bridge too far.

Please let me add a little sugar with the sour. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for correctly addressing Kelly by her academic title. Dr Peters is correct not Professor Peters. The latter is attributed to instructors without a terminal degree let alone two. Heck, in European universities, she would be addressed as Dr Dr Peters in recognition of her accomplishments. Once again, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJanetMon@JanetMon
492 Followers
Here are the three wonderful online stores that I alluded to in Kim's story for sexy women's clothing: A. https://shopraga.com/collections/all B. https://www.onetribeapparel.com/collections/boho-tops (click on tops and dresses near top of page for listings of styles) C. https...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES