Kin Events Ch. 01: Valentine's Ass

Story Info
Sam and his cousin Elias are dominated by Valentine's ass.
2.2k words
4.58
5.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plot: Sam's sweet and beautiful maternal cousin, Valentine, has a nice round ass. Will she use it to dominate her brother and cousin?

----------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This story contains scenes of violence, sex and domination.

If the arguments offend you, please leave.

If you are not 18+, please leave.

The arguments are PURE FICTION, and the people in the stories are NOT real.

LANGUAGE NOTE: English is not my native language, so there may be some errors.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey, it's still me, Sam. One winter day, my cousin Elias invited me to his house, which is on the outskirts of Gainesville, to... do some boyish stuff, watch football, play PlayStation, eat chips.

You must know that, like me, Elias has a younger sister, Valentine. While Elias is tall, skinny, blond and with a runner build, Valentine has long brown hair, freckles, a round face and a trained but voluptuous body, with big breasts, thick long legs, wide hips and a delicious, big ass. And soft, two huge buttocks, which at the sight looked soft and fleshy, but also hard as rock, and defined.

"Can't wait to bust some ass in Call of Duty," Elias chuckled, slipping the house keys into the lock. We entered, and with regret we noticed that the PlayStation was already in use.

My cousin Valentine was lying on the carpet, in the living room, the TV on, Call of Duty Ghost on the screen.

"Hi idiots" Valentine greeted us, without taking his eyes off the screen.

Vale had her legs folded up, and her feet pointed towards the ceiling, and she was wearing very light, short pink pants.

My eyes were immediately drawn to her huge ass, and her soft little feet. But her ass was spectacular. Two large and incredibly firm globes, unsuccessfully covered by the fluttering pink fabric, which made them look even softer and more feminine, buttocks preceding well-rounded and full thighs. Her ass curved into wide hips, and then they slenderer into a slim waist.

The contrast between that belly and those twin globes was ridiculous.

Valentine's broad volleyball shoulders and breasts were covered in a sleeveless black shirt.

"Fuck, the whore preceded us."

Elias grunted.

"What the fuck do you want, idiot? You're always stuck here, don't piss off once I play Call of Duty." Valentine said.

Elias saw that it was a lost cause, and shook his head.

"Fuck off. The whore always has to screw it up. Let's go watch some football, Sam."

"Yes, you idiot, go see your stupid sport, and don't bother me anymore!"

"Why the fuck you gotta be like this? Just fuck off!" Elias screamed, red-faced.

Valentine chuckled, not taking his eyes off the screen. She didn't consider her brother Elias worthy of her eye contact either, and she left him arguing with her ass.

"You're just envious, because I could easily kick your ass!"

Valentine said.

"It does not make sense!" Elias exclaimed. "I'm a boy! Our bodies are like... ham and salad.

Obviously, I'm stronger than you! "

"I wouldn't be so sure. I mean, look at your little arms." Valentine teased him in a bored tone.

"... I can easily kick your ass, I repeat. You are so weak, Elias." Valentine said, for the first time, turning to us.

"You're a fucking asshole!" Elias yelled, stretching his leg, trying to give his sister a violent kick.

Valentine, swift as a panther, dodged him and rolled to the floor.

"Okay," Valentine said, standing up. Slowly, the girl walked around the room as Elias approached her menacingly. She was almost as tall as me. Her walk was predatory, almost imperious. Her pink shorts were pulled up, and they showed a sensual slice of butt. Now I could see the full extent of her feminine legs.

"Don't think I'm not going to teach her a lesson just because she's a girl!" growled my cousin Elias, turning to me.

Honestly, I didn't think Elias would get a chance to spank that perfect ass. From personal experience, 18-year-old girls are incredibly resilient and strong. I learned it on my own skin, with my sister Rebecca. I've never had a chance against Rebecca's perfect body.

And my cousin Valentine looked...not very weak. She looked well-trained and strong, like she could have given anyone a hard time.

Elias screamed and threw a punch at Valentine, which the girl dodged. She came up to me, and she looked at me for the first time, melting me with her big eyes, freckles and full lips.

Valentine gave a nervous laugh, then dodged more punches from her slow brother.

The girl's ass was bouncing in a lively and beautiful way. Elias spun, trying to hit her sister, and Valentine kicked him to the ground.

"Look, cousin, Elias deserves to be at the circus!" Valentine laughed. Elias got up red in the face, furious, and threw himself on the girl, reaching out to grab Valentine's neck, but the girl, quick as a cat, grabbed his wrists, wringing her hands.

Then Valentine turned her back, pulling her arms and flipping him over, sending my cousin flying with the most classic of judo moves. Elias slammed his back loudly on the carpet, cursing.

"Is this the pre-training? Or are you serious?" Valentine mocked him, bending over to touch her toes, stretching, directly in front of me.

As she bent down, his ass seemed to threaten to rip the pink shorts in half.

"Nnnnnrrr!" I moaned softly, gasping, her little ass was really very sexy, and I felt my balls knot. My sweet cousin with the nice ass was really kicking my 'alpha' cousin Elias.

My cousin's face was red, cause of the humiliation as he stood up. Valentine looked bored.

"Damn, I'll kill you!"

Elias charged screaming, but he was much slower than his sister, and Valentine ducked to the right, then lifted her right leg and unleashed it twice, her kicks traveling at the speed of light, one aimed at Elias's solar plexus, the other in the throat. Elias fell like a sack of potatoes.

"Kkkkkkkk!" Elias gasped, his hands on his throat, with difficulty in breathing. Valentine chuckled, then kicked him across the room with a slap on the back.

"You really are pathetic, Elias..." she moaned in boredom, then Valentine put her foot on Elias's throat, preventing him from breathing. I felt compelled to help him, but Valentine objected.

"Stop right there. It's between me and him." She said, seriously.

She kept her foot pressed to Elias's throat. The boy was clawing the beautiful leg that was choking him, without success. Then Valentine sat on Elias's chest, and with brutal precision, she punched him in the face.

"Urgh!" Elias grunted, stunned, his head banging on the floor.

"I always knew. You're not a challenge to me." Valentine said, sliding her ass forward. With a sensual, feminine and dominant movement, Valentine sat down on Elias's face.

"I'll teach you how powerful a girl's ass can be, worm." Valentine whispered sensually.

Oh god, it was such a sexy show! Elias's face disappeared under Valentine's huge buttocks, eaten by the female flesh. The girl stretched her legs forward and entwined them, effectively squeezing Elias's head even more into her beautiful ass.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Elias moaned, completely wrapped in his sister's ass. Elias's hands moved frantically, until Valentine grabbed his wrists and pinned them.

Valentine started sensually rubbing her ass on him, moving her hips rhythmically.

"Unnh.... ahh....Val... ahh...Val... urgh!....please...ahhh..." My cousin stammered, his neck looked like a beetroot, his face was invisible, but I could see wet tears running down his neck.

The situation was similar to when my sister Rebecca was sitting on me, only her legs and ass were muscular and powerful, while Elias was enjoying the sensual softness and warmth of his sister's legs.

Oh, how I wanted to be in his place, between those beautiful buttocks! But it must also have been very painful. My penis was still erect, aroused by the incredible scene.

"Do you want me to let you go, loser?" Valentine asked scornfully. Elias nodded breathlessly, muttering something between his sister's buttocks.

"Fuck you. Absolutely not, Elias. Did you want to challenge me? Now you pay the consequences."

Valentine decreed, wiggling her ass on her brother's face, thrusting his head deeper, wrapping my cousin's neck as well. Elias' screams were an incoherent mixture of sobbing and attempts to beg for mercy, promptly crushed by Valentine's powerful ass. Elias was so helpless that Valentine let go both his hands, which immediately wandered over the huge expanse of female flesh that was her thighs, and her ass, that were choking him.

I swear to God, I've seen Valentine's thighs swell even more. Oh god, my dick was marble.

Her ass was devouring him, like a mighty monster, and he couldn't do anything. The sight of my sweet cousin destroying her brother using only her gorgeous ass was exciting, and I almost didn't realize the pain and humiliation Elias was inevitably feeling.

"Ehmmm.... Valentine..." I tried to ask for mercy for Elias.

"Shut up" she retorted, without even looking at me, rather stroking her thighs, with her hands feeling the expanse of flesh that was dominating her older brother.

"The asshole is getting what he deserves." snarled Valentine, continuing to rhythmically flex her buttocks, squeezing Elias's neck and head between her buttocks. Elias's arms went limp to the floor.

"Valentine, he's not breathing!" I screamed. She ignored me, continuing to sit on my cousin's now unconscious body. Valentine leaned on her hands, and flexed his legs forward, with a noticeable increase in the squeezing power of her ass, embedding Elias's neck and head in the granite of her ass, walling him alive. A few seconds later, even. Elias's legs stopped twitching, and he completely stopped moving.

Oh my God, she was gonna kill him. I had to get him out of there.

I acted on instinct, walked around Valentine, put my arms under her armpits, lifting her up. Her hair ended up in my face, and I smelled strawberry scent.

Then I felt Valentine's hard elbow hit me in her belly, and I rolled to the ground.

"Ugh!" I groaned, and seconds later, hard knuckles collided with my face. For a moment, I saw double, and I was lying on my stomach on the carpet. Oh my God, I felt a soft, heavy sensation on my chest. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Valentine's huge, pumped-up ass on my chest.

Her ass was closing on my head, like a steamroller, inches from choking me.

"Oh my God, no Valentine plea..... mmmmmmm!" I sobbed, but my prayer was cut off in the middle.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned as two beautiful spheres, powerful and fleshy, wrapped my face, making it sink between those big buttocks.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned again, as my cock lurched uncontrollably, still painfully erect. The contact with that ass was wonderful. I couldn't see anything, but I didn't need the view. My head was enveloped in wonderful muscle heat.

With my hands, I felt the warm and soft flesh that enveloped me.

Then, my sight returned.

Valentine leaned forward and ran her thighs around my neck, stretching them back, trapping me in a reverse head scissor.

It was one of the most painful holds, but at the same time one of the most sensual. It was my sister Rebecca's favorite.

"How's the view, back there?"

Valentine chuckled, bending her calves up, squeezing my face into the muscle clamp of her ass. Unlike my sister Rebecca, whose thighs were monstrous and her reverse head scissor was deadly, my cousin Valentine's grip was....maternal. Big buttery thighs wrapped around me, female mountains of ass in front of me, it was like being wrapped in a cocoon, but it exerted constant pressure.

Valentine reached out and grabbed the Joystick, starting to play Call of Duty again.

"I didn't mean to do this to you, but you tried to help this jerk. And judging by the way you looked at my ass, I bet you don't mind being...trapped there, cousin." Valentine said.

Obviously, my cock didn't want to feel like it was going down, and she twitched in erection, right between Valentine's arms.

"Hey, look, the confirmation of what I was saying." Valentine said, looking at my cock, my shaft pointing upward, in her arms that manipulated the joystick.

"Urgh!" I groaned as I felt a strong pressure being exerted by Valentine's thighs and ass.

My hands uselessly slapped her huge thighs and her buttocks as I felt them bulging with energy, ready to swallow my head.

My vision, after a while, began to fade. I felt my fingers tingle, and my mind began to cloud as Valentine gripped her flesh harder, her thigh adductors cut off the flow of blood and oxygen to my brain, her buttocks pressed into my face. One of her buttocks was twice the size of my head. My hands fell to the floor. My aching cock throbbed, erect.

"Adios. Go, reach that asshole of Elias..." Valentine whispered seductively, starting to squeeze her ass and thighs even harder, walling up my head. After a few seconds, I felt myself slip away as my mind cleared, and I was eaten, sucked, completely devoured by my 18-year-old cousin Valentine's huge ass and thighs.

*

I woke up again on the floor, in front of the TV. Both Elias and Valentine were disappeared.

I knew how was Elias made.

He'll probably have been ashamed for his entire life, and he wouldn't have shown up...for 2 months, at least.

So I went out, got my bike and went back to my house. The memory of Valentine's ass crushing me and Elias was still in my mind.