Kin Events Ch. 02: Violet vs All

Story Info
A powerful Violet beats her brothers and cousin Sam.
3k words
4.56
3.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plot: Sam and his maternal cousins ​​can do nothing against the powerful girl Violet, who abuses them.

---------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This story contains scenes of violence, sex and domination.

If the arguments offend you, please leave.

If you are not 18+, please leave.

The arguments are PURE FICTION, and the people in the stories are NOT real.

LANGUAGE NOTE: English is not my native language, so there may be some errors.

---------------------------------------------------------

*

A week after the lucky/unlucky story with my cousin Valentine, Elias was hidden in his house. Valentine had dominated and smothered both me and Elias with her huge ass, and she had put us to sleep without difficulty.

Elias was very proud of himself, and he was really ashamed. The fact that his younger sister could dominate him so easily was unacceptable.

He should see how strong his cousin Rebecca is, my sister...

I had been invited by my other cousins, my paternal cousins, to their large villa in the woods, in Kirkwood, a neighborhood, south of Gainesville. The occasion was to celebrate my uncle's birthday, Luke Watson.

Lunch went normally. Very boring, honestly. My eyes could still feast on the body of my paternal cousin, Violet, who had become a real sex bomb. The last time I saw her, she was a little brat. Now, at 18, she was much taller than me, perhaps 1.80 meters, with a long, slender, strong body trained with swimming. Long and kilo metric female legs, a protruding ass that reached my navel, a rolled belly with evident abs, broad shoulders, normal breasts, tanned skin.

But her beautiful face was the best part of Violet: a round face, with a narrow mouth but with soft lips, a perfect nose, with a septum piercing, oriental and sharp eyes, perfect eyebrows and long, loose black hair.

A goddess, who had inherited the best characteristics of her father Luke, and the best characteristics of her mother Cinzia. Luke was tall and lanky, pale and thin, with a thin and frail body, big glasses and short black hair. Cinzia Watson, like her daughter, was a goddess. The woman had a normal face, curly hair and beautiful smile, but her body was phenomenal, I swear to God. Cinzia worked out every day, and her shoulders were wide, her arms huge, her abs evident and her ass huge and perfect, two powerful balls of flesh that Cinzia loved to train. And then her legs, legs that looked like an adult version of my sister Rebecca's, very muscular and big, capable of destroying anything.

Once I was lucky enough to see Aunt Cinzia in a bikini, at a family party, some time ago. Her adult but powerful and feminine body had populated my erotic dreams, and I had masturbated furiously, the same evening.

Those who hadn't inherited such good genes were my two male cousins, Gabriel and Alexander.

Gabriel was 19, like me, and he was short and thin, very good at running, with very short hair. He was veryyyyyyyy thin: you could easily see his bones. He practiced judo, or some other stupid martial art.

Alexander, for everyone Alex, 22, was tall, but fat enough. Short black hair, thick eyebrows and an unkempt beard were his characteristics. He was very hairy, sweated a lot and was a bit grubby in nature. He didn't play sports, he just liked to eat and play video games.

At the end of the lunch, my wonderful aunt, Cinzia, approached me, and she told me that she strongly advised me to stay and sleep that night, that I was welcome. She then added that she had to go out to work, but that the next day she would show me how 'her house worked'. Then she winked at me.

I had no idea what she meant by showing me how her house worked, but staying the night wasn't a bad idea. Violet was truly a sight to behold, sexy and graceful.... whatever she did.

After the other boring family members were gone, me, Alex and Gabriel sat on the sofa to watch some MMA.

"Still watching those stupid things?" Violet asked as she passed in front of the television. She was wearing jogging shorts, very short, which made me inevitably look at her ass. Her shorts left uncovered her very long legs, and enveloped her perfect ass.

"Fuck you," said Alex.

"Go get some chips instead of talking." Alex ordered to Violet.

"Get up and take them." She replied.

"Alex, did you take my money?" Violet asked, a little angry. Her sexy face made a grimace.

"I would never do that."

Gabriel laughed, and so did Alex. It was obvious that the older brother had taken her money.

"Give me my money back, you jerk!"

"Nothing to do," Alex replied. "You just gifted me... a new pair of Nike!" He said, and both Alex and Gabriel burst out laughing.

In response, Violet turned off the television, and stood with her arms crossed, in the middle of the living room.

"Okay, I'll take your Nike." She said. Alex got angry.

"What are you saying, brat. Buzz off!"

The girl folded her arms beneath her large breasts, and pursed her lips.

"Are you afraid of me, big brother? Let's do this, Alexander, let's fight. If you win, you keep your stupid Nike. If I win, I keep the Nike, and I take your money." Violet said, completely self-confident.

"Alright." Alex said, standing up and pretending to stretch.

"Try not to cry when I slap your ass."

Trying to surprise Violet, Alex leapt on her, but the girl moved to the side, and then hit Alex's neck with the edge of her hand, causing him to fall forward.

"Damn! You are a sack of potatoes!" She giggled.

Alex grunted and stood up, already panting. Then Violet and Alex's hands intertwined, and they both began to push.

To my immense surprise, Violet managed to overpower her brother, and push him backwards.

Then Violet's long leg moved and mowed Alex's leg, below his knee.

"Oooof!" Alex groaned, falling to the ground. When the boy stood up, he found Violet's knuckles waiting for him.

SLAM! A strong punch from Violet hit Alex on the nose, causing him to bleed.

"Bitch, you broke my nose!!!" Alex cried, her voice hoarse.

"Aww, how sorry I am!" Violet said, and with the sole of her foot, covered in white socks, she hit Alex where he wasn't supposed to be hit, in his genitals.

"ARRRGHGGHHHH!" Alex yelled, curling up, his hands cupped over his balls.

Violet's foot cruelly crushed Alex's balls a little more, then she stopped, leaving her older brother on the ground, crying.

"You watch so much MMA, I thought you had learned something. Tsk. I expected a better fight, brother." Violet said, then she put on a sorry expression.

"Oh my sorry Alex, I hit you so hard. I'm sorry." Violet said.

"Sorry for hitting you in the balls. Would you like a hand to get up?" Violet asked. Alex took the bait.

"Ugh, if you want." He said, groaning in pain.

Violet smiled, and sat down behind Alex.

"Let me help you get up...." Violet whispered. A horrified look came to Alex's face as he felt Violet's soft, long arms winding around his fat neck, and tightening around him.

"W-what? Nhghhhh!" Alex groaned. Alex's neck was gripped in the crook of Violet's right arm as she gripped her perfect sleeperhold, with her left arm.

"Alex you watch so much MMA, you sure know how to break free from an MMA hold." Violet said, a powerful smile on her beautiful face. With growing panic, Alex tried to put his fingers between Violet's forearm and his neck.

Alex's face was purple. And my cock was erect! A gorgeous Violet was holding her arrogant brother's head in a sexy hold like this.... incredibly tight and sexy!

"You don't have a chance against me, Alex." Violet said, in Alex's ear.

"There is nothing I love more... than the feeling of power,...that comes from knocking someone....between my arms! Even better if he's my jerk arrogant brother!!!!" The magnificent girl rejoiced.

Alex reached his hand to Gabriel and me, who were paralyzed by the sight of the show.

"Urgh....help? Maybe?" He grunted. This shook Gabriel out of his trance.

The nimble boy threw himself at Violet, clinging to her sister's back. Although he was a year older, he was much more slender and shorter than his sister.

Violet grunted, and she let go Alex's head, and stood up, lifting Gabriel too, who hung on her back like a monkey.

Violet wriggled furiously, while Alex, on the ground, started to breathe normally.

After a minute, to my horror, I saw that Violet had managed to grab Gabriel's balls, and squeeze them hard.

"AUUUUrgh!" Gabriel groaned, falling to the ground.

"Damn nosy!" Violet yelled, throwing herself on her brother. After a few seconds, Violet was standing behind Gabriel, her long arms wrapped around Gabriel's thin neck. The girl's back was leaning against a wardrobe.

"You are a...karate master, or those....things like karate, and you can't get rid of your little sister! Pathetic!!" Violet cooed, increasing the pressure on Gabriel's neck.

"Ahhhkkkkkkk" croaked the boy, trying in vain to free himself.

Meanwhile, Alex had recovered, and jumped up, lunging at Violet, but Violet snapped her athletic leg and hit him in the chest, stunning him, and in an incredibly flexible and sensual movement, she lifted his leg, and hit him like a hammer, on his right shoulder, crashing him to the ground.

Oh God, she was so flexible and feminine, my cock was crazy for her. My body preferred to stand there and watch that show of domination, rather than help the two poor boys.

Alex fell to the ground with a grunt. Immediately, Violet planted her foot on Alex's plump neck, pinning him to the ground and choking him.

"Mmmmmmmmmmkmkkkkk" the two boys moaned, one strangled in Violet's arms, the other by her little foot. Violet handled Gabriel like a rag doll.

The girl was a goddess, her muscles now pumped, sweat free, laughing like a Disney princess as she watched Alex try to move her foot, too weak to do it.

I didn't know what to do. A surreal scene unfolded in front of me: my sexy and trained cousin, laughing, was strangling her two older brothers without any apparent effort. Specifically, Violet's arms around Gabriel's neck

they were extraordinarily tight.

"A-akkkk-help..." Alex croaked desperately, struggling on the ground. Gabriel stopped moaning, and his arms fell limply to his sides. Gabriel's face was purple, and his face wore an absent expression.

Violet put on a sensual expression and brought her lips to Gabriel's ear.

"The first one bites the dust..." she sighed sensually. Violet was very tall compared to Gabriel. The contrast between her strong young body and the frail body of her older brother was enormous. Gabriel's feet barely touched the ground. He was completely lifted by Violet's sleeperhold.

Then, my body moved by itself. I had to help them, our moral code as cousins imposed it. I rushed forward to their aid, somewhat aimlessly, but to free them.

Violet saw me, and in one swift movement, she took her foot off Alex's neck, hit me in the balls, and put her foot back on Alex's neck. I fell to the ground with tears in my eyes, and hands on my balls.

Whoa! That was fast as hell!

A few seconds later Gabriel's body fell beside me with a thud, his face frighteningly blue. He had just been knocked out by the arms of his younger sister.

It had been child's play for Violet to put her frail big brother to sleep.

Violet laughed sensually, releasing Alex from her foot. The boy coughed loudly.

"Easier than stealing candy from a child." Violet chuckled, fresh as a rose.

"Aren't you ashamed, Alex?" Violet cried. "Your brother sacrificed himself.....for you!!!"

"Coff... let's attack her as 2... anf...coff... she can't deal with both of...us...." Alex moaned.

"Alex, forget it, please. Did you see....what she can do!" I tried to change his mind.

"Yes, Alex, submit, you've seen what I can do. Kiss my feet, and it will be game over." Violet teased him.

"Fuck you!!" Alex yelled, throwing himself at her, blindly. Violet dodged it easily, and she launched herself at me. She made me fall backwards, but before I could even fall, she grabbed my shirt.

In a flash, she happened. With incredible speed, my cousin's long, hot legs wrapped around my head. I saw them close like a trap, in thick female walls around my head.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?" I groaned. Before I could react, her legs tightened, sealing my head in her fragrant flesh. It was quite an erotic situation, actually. My face was stuck in Violet's crotch. I breathed her feminine scent, and with my hands I felt every outline of her firm and sexy thighs, which surrounded my head.

"Mmmmmmmm!" I screamed, the position of my head was like heaven and hell, and my cock was getting erect.

I could hear Alex fighting with her, but I couldn't see or hear anything, only my heartbeat, pounding in my ears due to Violet's thick thighs pressing around my entire head, blocking out any sound. My body was all folded back.

Suddenly, I heard a muffled cry from behind.

With the corner of my eye, I saw that Violet had captured Alex's neck between her slender, long calves.

Oh No, I couldn't believe it, this sexy girl was squeezing her brother and cousin between her legs, both at the same time, me between her thick thighs and Alex between her calves.

"Nmpfmmmmmm!" I yelled at Violet's horse. I hugged Violet's thighs, looking for a way out. There was not. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Alex's face was bright red; Violet's long, trained calves were rapidly cutting blood flow to his brain.

Horrified, I realized that Violet was going to knock him out, to leave me alone, for...playing with me?

"Mmmmoaarr!" I screamed at her, moving as hard as I could, as the hot pressure rose around my skull.

Suddenly I was free of her strong legs, and I fell on my back to the floor. Beside me, horrified, I saw Alex lying on his stomach, visibly unconscious, with his face colored with a terrible brownish color.

I got up with my hands, and felt some feminine warmth behind me.

"Alex is such a stupid, unconscious boy." Violet chuckled behind me. I felt her breath close to my ear, so feminine, so seductive. His sweet hands gently caressed my shoulders.

"Poor little cousin, you only came here for the party... I'm sorry you have....run into family problems." Violet cooed softly, as her soft, smooth arm wrapped around my neck. She pulled me to the sofa.

"Urrrkk!" I moaned, feeling her arm meander, and then turn to stone around my head, squeezing tight. To my horror, I found my throat tightened in the crook of her arm.

"In MMA, they call it Sleeperhold. I just call it... 'the bedtime caller', Sam. Guess what the hold does?" her sensual voice whispered in my ear.

Oh, God!! I knew perfectly well what she was doing, I had just seen her

applied that hold on my cousin!

"Can you feel the blood, which is cut out of your little brain, cousin?"

Violet whispered in my ear.

"Urrnnnn!" my face had become hot and my breathing difficult and labored. No! I couldn't get knocked out by my cousin's sexy younger sister!

When it happened with... Rebecca and Valentine it was...humiliating enough!

God, were all my relatives sexy dominatrices?

"Oh yeah Sam, fight, make it more exciting for me..." Violet chuckled, turning me to my left, then right, to show me that she had complete control over my body.

No! I couldn't lose to another girl. But as I tried to free myself, I felt Violet's warm, long legs wrap around my belly, gripping my waist tightly.

"Fffffffffffffffff!" My air came out of my lungs. However, my cock throbbed, the servant of this dominatrix, who was my cousin Violet.

I gasped as a wet tongue darted out of Violet's mouth, and she began to drool around my ear, causing uncontrollable erogenous sensations, which caused my cock to grow to a super hard erection.

"Oh Sam, dirty little cousin, haha. Is that...mountain, for me?" Violet giggled when she noticed the huge bulge in my pants. Violet continued to giggle between increasingly exciting licks, as her arms gripped my neck mercilessly.

Her legs were also very painful, but the feel of her silky smooth skin on her thighs emphasized how feminine she was; a constant reminder that kept my penis hard and erect like never before.

My hands wandered over her thighs and arms as Violet continued to giggle at my inability to free myself.

"You know, Sam, your efforts are really pathetic, you know?"

Violet laughed with glee, resuming hungry licking at my ear. I felt my cock on the edge.

The combination of the constant arousal of her tongue on my ear, her vibrant voice, and the feel of her sexy long legs, made me cum in my pants.

"Urrrrrrrrr!" I stifled my groan, but Violet understood and laughed loudly. I filled my pants with cum, I, unable to free myself from my beautiful and powerful goddess cousin Violet.

My whole body relaxed after orgasm, melting on the sofa, and my weakened body completely surrender to Violet's 'bedtime caller'.

"I.....beg you....Pl-Please....Kk" I croaked, begging for mercy, as I felt myself vanish.

My flickering lids got so heavy that I couldn't keep them open.

"Sweet dreams..." I heard in the distance. It happened quickly, a hot, suffocating wave of black and red hit me as I suddenly felt incredibly weak and nauseous. My heart was beating fast and hard. It all vanished in the comforting warmth of the dark, me unable to fight my mistress, my gorgeous and sexy 18 yo cousin Violet.

*