All Comments on 'Kinda Gay'

by DrHenderson

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
armplasmaarmplasmaabout 3 years ago
Love all your writings

but often a bit confused on who said what

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A thing of beauty is a joy forever

I love your stories. One pops up and I have to read it immediately. Your characters are so much fun to hang out. Who knew stories with hardcore anal sex and the occasional BDSM theme could be so wholesome? ;)

Please write a novel so I can live in your world a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Super

Beautiful. Realy good written..

trybimantrybimanabout 3 years ago
Fantastic story

I agree with Armplasma about the conversation confusion. But, aside from that, the story is fantastic. The sex was a smaller bit than I usually like but I couldn't stop reading. The story was so easy to imagine living and I was totally invested by the time it finished.

Well done!

filovebugfilovebugabout 3 years ago
I really liked this story

I really enjoyed reading this story, they’re a sweet couple. I got a little confused sometimes as to who was saying or doing what, as some others said, but it was still a fun read. I hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Funny and cute

This made me laugh, so entertaining. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fun story

This was a fun story to read but had some parts that were confusing to me...

I found it difficult to know who was saying what - conversations between Dev and Ollie were hard to follow as it was often said “he” and not named.

The insertion of foreign language phrases also made it hard to understand.

Plus Dev was gay but often seemed less into Marcus, while Marcus was super straight at first but then was super into Dev pretty quickly. That could have been clearer and kind of added to the confusion about who was saying/thinking what.

And the part at the end of Lucas saying he had acted so jerk-like because he wanted Marcus to come out to be with him?! That made no sense as nothing before that indicated such and nothing after that was impacted by it. Just seemed random and less than realistic.

Overall a fun enjoyable story.

DrHendersonDrHendersonabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback on this story in particular- I have been told in the past my dialogue is hard to follow so it’s something I’ll be working on. Sorry- on a more objective re read this story can be impossible to follow in some parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I truly love all of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

such a sweet story! would be really interested in a follow up with Lucas coming to terms with his sexuality & meeting a cute boy

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08almost 3 years ago

I love reading your stories. but quick suggestion.. if you are going to use a different language tell us then what the translation is instead of waiting until the end. Not knowing what it means as you read it kind of throws it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was so cute and hot and absolutely adorable. I love it, thank you for writing something that was sexy but still sweet, and displayed a healthy, happy relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was the best love story I have ever read here. It made me wish I had met a Dev. Thanks GR

PrivatelifeprivatePrivatelifeprivateover 2 years ago

Kia Orana from Welly during lockdown. Love your stuff!!! You write about real people. Makes a difference. Doesn’t hurt that it’s also SUPER hot. 😍

Lover3adsLover3adsover 2 years ago

I think this was the best story I've ever read here! I'm in love and I want more and more and more and more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sweet and hot

readerfeederreaderfeederover 2 years ago

follow up story about Lucas, maybe? Looking forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story!!!

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story! " I cut him off by lifting my ass and farting in his direction.” I laughed so hard when I read this! It was so unexpected. Not sure what everyones complaint about dialog was. If you read quickly it all makes sense. Just loved these two!

CocoPop1CocoPop1about 2 years ago

I love, Love, LOVE this story. I love the mc and I love Devon. I love their relationship. I love the fact that there wasn’t much mellow drama. I so called Lucas having a crush on Marcus cause he was always pretty chilled before Dev appears, but regardless I hope he finds someone. In a side story perhaps, it’ll be good whatever you write. I mean @DrHenderson I’m a fan of your work and eat that shit up like crack.

Also I know this isn’t related but AuthorKing if you see this, I’d much rather get chapter 3 for “Adam’s Advertisement” than Lucas’ side story (no offence intended)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lovely story! Cute, hot and funny

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i love your stories so much :) they are so romantic and sweet

Calico75Calico757 months ago

Dr. Henderson, you are so good! It looks like you are still writing a little for this site. I hope you continue to do so. Love your stories. This is a new favorite. I have trouble with the humiliation aspect of so many dom/sub stories, but this has just the right amount of dominance. I love that Dev was willing to wear the stockings for Marcus. That was really different for a dom. The love is so sweet. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous