Kinda Gay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You... went to a sex store and asked for... an enema kit..." He mumbled. "And now you want me to..." He groaned. "I think life was easier when you were straight." I put my arms around him.

"Yeah. But not as fun."

"Hmmmph." He grunted noncommittally. I peeled off his t-shirt slowly and started kissing his neck. Eventually he turned his head towards me and let me kiss him.

I was so hungry for him. I pressed out bodies together and tangled my tongue in whatever I could find, only sort of getting his mouth. He moaned and wrapped his legs around me, drawing me close. He felt for the bottom of my t-shirt and reached under it, caressing my body.

"You're so damn...god. Your body Marcus. Do you actually workout or are you just lucky?" I laughed.

"Course I workout, taeke. Capoeira. I go three times a week." He frowned.

"What's taeke?" I shrugged.

"Just like. Mate."

"Like oa?"

"What's the interrogation about?" He blushed.

"I thought it would be cool to know what you're saying. I miss things sometimes. Maybe you could teach me some Rarotongan."

"Aee tama! Well. You're a bit different to taeke. E taku pumanava e." I pressed my hand against each of our chests as I gestured between us to explain what I meant.

"E taku pumanava e." He repeated, grasping my hands as he followed my movements.

"Ae. Now when you meet mum you say Kia Orana, pe'ea ua koe? She'll die." He frowned.

"Sounds like weird Maori."

"Kiwi Marori is the weird Maori. Rarotonga settled first." He smiled.

"Kia orana. Pe'ea ewah kwei?" I smiled.

"Close enough. And then she'll beam at you and say 'meitaki 'ua au, tomo mai' which means I'm good, come on in." He grinned and stroked my face.

"You know, you're beautiful when you speak in your language." I felt my face turn red as I looked at him.

"Oh my god, Dev." I hid my face in my hands. "Don't say stuff like that." He laughed.

"Why not? Because I make you feel something?" He touched my chest. "Here?" I nodded into my hands. "Marcus. It's ok." He stroked my hair. "You're the one who wanted to go for this. You know it's ok to have feelings for me. I have a lot of feelings for you."

"Gay." I mumbled.

"I won't tell anyone." He whispered. "I'll tell them I wear lingerie and moan like a bitch if you like." I turned to look at him. Lingerie huh?

"You know those... oh my god never mind." I turned away again.

"Wait no, go on! Do you want me to wear lingerie?"

"No!" I sighed. Well he wouldn't let this go, I could tell already. I cleared my throat and looked stubbornly at his wall. "But... there are like... long socks..." I glanced at him. He was hanging on to my words hungrily. "Real long." I gestured to my thighs and he smiled at me as I bit my lip. "I like the ones with like... stripes at the top. Kind of sporty. I dunno." I winced. This was so embarrassing. He gently pulled my head back and I obeyed his touch, looking at him.

"That's fucking hot." He said. "I'd wear that for you." I blushed even deeper as I looked at him.

"Fuck me." I whispered. He burst out laughing. "Hey!"

"Marcus... I cant fuck you now." I pouted.

"Why not?" Devon held me and sighed, looking at me like I was an idiot.

"Because your tight little ass cant take it." He said patiently. I whined.

"Maybe it can?" He laughed.

"You're so lucky I'm the first guy you've been with." He played with my hair. "Someone else would take advantage of how fucking stupid you are." He kissed me and pressed my head to his chest. "Get naked and on your hands and knees." I scrambled to get out of my clothes as he locked the door and pulled a bottle of lube from his desk. He watched me and moaned slightly as I got on all fours. I suddenly felt really self conscious- I couldn't remember if I'd showered, or taken a shit...

Devon knelt over me and kissed me.

"Relax." He said. "This is gonna really fucking suck if you don't relax."

"Right." He stroked my back and sighed.

"You aren't relaxing."

"Maybe you could help with that? I feel like a fucking show dog on display."

"Hmm." He ran his fingers through my hair and pressed his mouth to my neck. "That's kind of hot." I grinned at him. "Ok, I know you're gonna be real fucking tense, but I promise this will feel good."

"You said it would hurt!" He was kissing down my back and he paused to chuckle.

"This part won't hurt at all. Promise." He kissed my back and ran his hands around my body, gently teasing my nipples. I felt a little stupid, but Dev was moaning as he touched me. "How do you eat shit all the time and still have all this?" He whispered, his long fingers gently tracing my abs and my biceps. One hand wrapped itself in my head and I leant into the stroking.

"How do you eat the same as the rest of us and stay that skinny?" I mumbled in response.

"It all goes to my dick." I laughed. He gently wrapped his hand around my own dick, which was hard and leaking. He stroked it a couple of times and moved away. "Hey!" I glanced at him. He was stroking my thighs and he shrugged.

"You wanted to bottom. Get used to thinking about something other than your dick." He ran his hands ups at my ass and spread my cheeks. I immediately tensed up. He growled.

"I thought I said to relax."

"Can I take a shower?"

"You're fine." He sighed and I blinked at him. I must have looked worried because he paused.

"We'll take a shower together." He said. "But I'm really not gonna dick you down tonight so we can skip the uhhh..."

"Enema?"

"Oh god. Yeah."

He leant me a dressing gown and we darted to the shower. I laughed as he got in.

"This really wasn't built for you huh?" He laughed.

"Pain in the ass. Come on, let's both be uncomfortable." I stepped in besides him and we laughed as our limbs kept hitting the sides of the shower and each other. We tried to wash each other, but we were so close we were really just running our soapy bodies against each other. His hands slithered up my crack, making me shiver and press against him... feeling his dick bumping against my hips. I started to get to my knees. "Oi." He stopped me. "None of that. We're gonna waste water." I sighed as he pulled me up.

"Fine, rinse off quickly then."

I felt better after I knew I was clean, and he towelled me off in his room gently, touching my body and telling me how hot I was. He lay me back on the bed and spread my legs.

"Should I go on all fours again?" I asked. Dev smiled.

"This is better for you isn't it? You seem way more relaxed."

"I like looking at you." He blushed.

"Cute." He stammered. "That's so gay though." I laughed. He gently spread my legs even wider and knelt between them. He bent down and kissed my inner thigh. He ran his tongue up and worked it in my hairy upper thigh. I moaned and lay back.

He spent a long time kissing between my thighs and running his tongue up my crack, swirling it around and pressing it against my hole. My dick was so hard. I sighed as I closed my eyes.

"Just suck it already." Dev slowly pulled away and looked at me.

"I'm not gonna suck your dick."

"Why not?"

"You need to stop focusing on it."

"But... it feels good..."

"So will this." He bent over and bit my arse cheek hard. I gasped and went limp, my knees falling to either side of him. As I rolled my eyes back in pleasure and surprise I felt him part my cheeks.

"Marcus." He said softly as I froze. "Do you trust me?" I whimpered.

"I guess." He sighed and licked up my crack and I shuddered- somehow even tenser, but somehow even limper.

"Good boy." He murmured. I reached for his hand and he clasped mine as he started to kiss my hole. I didn't understand what he was doing. It was torturously slow and soft, and every now and then he would bite me or slap me and I would grunt in pleasure. Eventually he pulled his hand away from mine and I felt him rub my entrance lightly, his tongue darting around his finger.

"What do you think?" He whispered. I blinked at him.

"Hmhguh?" He laughed as he saw my face.

"Never thought I'd see you speechless." He said. "Can you do a finger, baby?"

"Yes." I said confidently.

"Ok." He gently pushed inside and I writhed as he entered me. I moaned against him.

"Tahi ke...More."

"More?" He sounded surprised. I grinned.

"More." He didn't immediately acquiesce. He gently fingered me, grazing my prostate and teasing me with gentle touches. I moaned impatiently. "More! Please Dev." He bit his lip and pulled out his finger. He licked his lip and gently wrapped his tongue around two fingers. I moaned watching him. He pressed them into me again, slowly... I whined.

"Jesus." I tried to hump back on him.

"Slow down puppy!"

"Puppy?!" I laughed. "Don't let anyone ever hear you say that." He smiled.

"Can I call you that?"

"You've called me worse." I let my head roll back as he continued to fuck me gently. I was starting to truly relax under him, wriggling my hips and enjoying the pleasure. I reached for my dick and found Dev was batting my hand away.

"Omai!" I moaned, and blinked at him. "Please..." He shook his head.

"If you're gonna bottom for me you need to stop thinking about that." I groaned.

"Well maybe I don't want to bottom after all then."

"Ok. Well then, maybe we don't need to be doing any of this." He slowly pulled his fingers out and sat back on his knees.

"Fuck you."

"Eat me out first." I bit my lip and he laughed. "Or I could eat you out for a bit. And then I can give that greedy fucking hole some more attention. It's really up to you." I sighed.

"What's the deal with not touching my dick?"

"You'll get more out of it if you focus on your ass." He said. "And I like telling you what to do. And I like watching you squirm."

"Did you know you're a sadist?" He grinned at me.

"You have no idea." I laughed.

"Ok, ok. Don't be mean to me, but yeah. Ok. I won't touch my dick."

"Good boy. You wanna try all fours now?" I felt way more relaxed this time round and I jumped to attention, sticking my ass out and wiggling it at him. He laughed and gently guided my head down to the bed, arching my back. "Now hold yourself open." He said. I didn't understand what he meant and he took my hands and guided them back.

"I'm not sure I like this." I said. "Feel a bit exposed."

"I like it." He said. "I like you exposed for me." He knelt between my legs and moaned as he started to eat me out again, desperately this time. He wasn't teasing the way he had been before. I moaned and let myself relax, feeling myself unclench and open for him. I almost didn't notice when he started to finger me again... I definitely noticed when he stopped.

"Dev..." I sighed, and looked over my shoulder. He was rummaging through his second drawer down. I bit my lip. "Umm... I might have... borrowed... something." I said slowly. He turned to look at me. I rolled off the bed and wrapped my arms around him. He looked at me firmly as I tried to flex my muscles and remind him that he really liked me.

"You stole my dildo?" He asked incredulously. I shrugged.

"I didn't want it to hurt when you... anyway I said borrowed." He shook his head and let his arms fall around my waist.

"How did you..."

"I saw it when I went through your room. I didn't actually know what it was...until..." Dev shook his head with a sigh. He pulled me back on to the bed and lay down with me.

"And... it's... good?"

"Aee... You're right, it totally felt like I was taking a shit, but when I figured out the angles it was fucking mind blowing."

"Huh." He looked at me and smiled, and gently stroked my hair. "You can probably hold on to it."

"You want me to get it now? You were gonna fuck me with it weren't you?" He smiled.

"Yeah."

"I'll get it."

I threw my t-shirt back on and wrapped my towel around me. I quickly dashed to my room and grabbed the didlo from under my pillow. I wasn't gonna kid myself- I knew it was a far cry from what I was going to go through with his actual dick. The dildo was probably only 5 or 6 inches and skinny by anyone's standards. Dev was closer to 8, and only slightly slimmer than a Coke can. But if nothing else it made me realise I fucking loved it up the arse. Holy shit. I'd never cum so hard in my life.

I could hear the guys still playing in the living room so I was a little surprised to see Riley in the corridor. I immediately put my hands behind my back, blushing. Riley's eyes widened. Dammit. He'd seen.

"We are never, ever speaking of this." He said.

"Agreed." I said, and we slipped past each other silently.

I returned to Dev's room and discarded my clothes. He was at his computer, naked, typing out his latest essay. I rolled my eyes and lay on the bed.

"Living, breathing, man lying here, waiting for attention." I whined. He glanced at me.

"Well you know how to use it." He said. I sat up, outraged. "Kidding." He grinned. "Lie down." I lay on my back and spread my legs wide. Dev's eyes roved over my body.

"Spread your legs a little wider." He said.

"They don't go any wider."

"Yes they do." I rolled my eyes and spread them. He moaned.

"God, that's real fucking hot." He said. "Here." He threw me a bottle of lube and I caught it and shrugged. "Would you..." His neck was starting to turn red again. "Show me how you do it?"

"You wanna watch?"

"We can watch each other?" He turned his chair around to face me and spread his legs wide, fondling his balls gently. I moaned.

"Ok."

I felt a little awkward. It was depraved enough doing it to myself, but with Dev watching I felt embarrassed and flustered. My dick hadn't got the 'embarrassed' memo though. It was as hard as it's ever been, grazing against my stomach as I slowly started to finger myself.

"Oh yesss." Dev moaned as I teased my entrance. "Does that feel good?"

"Yeah." I whimpered.

"Good boy. Tease yourself. Don't slip a finger in yet, just rub your tight little hole for me." I closed my eyes in embarrassment and continued to brush against my hole without penetrating myself. It was driving me wild and I thrust my hips up.

"Please Dev..."

"Begging already?" I grunted.

"I'm not begging." I opened my eyes a fraction. He was just teasing the tip of his dick, rubbing his thumb over the head as his other hand gently played with his foreskin. I moaned and I couldn't help but let my horniness overcome my awkwardness. "Ok I'm begging. Please Dev, can I touch myself?"

"Good boy. Yes. Just one finger baby."

"Fuck." I obeyed him and moaned as my legs fell apart- huh I guess they really could go wider. I thrust back on my finger, fucking myself roughly, my toes curling up and my abs clenching. I watched as Dev started stroking himself with two hands, slowly. "More, Dev, please."

"What do you want, baby?"

"Rua... toru..." I panted. "Oh god." I whined. "Anything. Please."

"Rua. Just two." He said. I wasted no time in acquiescing.

"Fuck dude, that's nothing for you is it?"

"I dunno, feels pretty good." I whined. "Dev, jerk yourself harder." He moaned and wrapped his hand around his dick and started jerking it properly, pulling his skin down and all the way up slowly with a grunt. One hand drifted to his balls and he squeezed them as I plunged my fingers roughly in and out of my hole. "More?" I begged. "Please?" Dev laughed.

"Shit. You're insatiable." I felt my face heat up and I tried to swallow my pride.

"Please Dev. I'll do anything." Dev grinned and suddenly he was beside me on the bed, straddling me and jerking his dick over me. I knew I could have taken him in a fight any day but as I looked up at him I realised right now I was powerless. He could take whatever he wanted.

"Anything?" He asked. I moaned.

"Anything." He grinned.

"I'll hold you to that." He said. "Three fingers." He sat back to watch me as I stretched myself wider and wider... panting like a horny dog as I fucked myself, working my hole open, wishing he would just fuck me already... I rolled over from my back and got on all fours, reaching for the dildo. I saw Dev's long fingers wrap around it and slowly pull it out of reach.

"Fuck you." I whined as I saw he was just toying with it. He smiled at me.

"Marcus, do you like it when I'm a little rough with you?"

"I love it."

"Good boy." He knelt behind me and slapped my ass hard. I moaned and felt myself collapse onto my forearms. Before I could relax he was pulling me up, his hand wrapped in the curls at the nape of my neck. I grunted as I found myself on all fours again. He handed me the dildo.

"Show me."

He held me tight, keeping my head up as I grasped the sex toy. I teased my entrance and bit my lip as I slowly pushed it inside myself, grunting.

"Good boy." Dev whispered. "Your ass was made for this."

I started fucking myself, but the angle was a little uncomfortable and I found myself working up a sweat trying to go as hard and fast as I wanted it.

"Dev..." I moaned.

"You want me to help?" He tugged on my hair harder.

"Please." I whispered, the fight totally drained from me. I felt him grasp the toy and I let my hand fall to my side as he continued to brutalise my ass at the pace I had set. I moaned and writhed under his targeted assault- he was reading my body so well, he was almost a step ahead of me in knowing what would feel amazing, and slowly I heard his breathing get ragged and his strokes slow as he focussed on himself.

"Fuck. Marcus. Marcus..." He panted, and I felt his hot cum hit me across my back and start to drip down my ass. He shuddered and moaned as he caught his breath. Hearing him cum to the sight of me was so hot I moaned in spite of myself and rolled over, the dildo still hanging out of my ass.

"Please..." He didn't need telling twice. He wrapped his hands around my dick and fell on it, teasing my head with his tongue as he stroked me and blinked up at me.

That was more than enough. I felt myself clench down on the dildo and slowly become limbless as I pumped out cum all over his hands. He fell on me and cradled me as I recovered.

"Uh.. was that...?" He said eventually.

"Really fucking gay or was that just me?" I interrupted. He laughed.

"Ye-ah I think one of us forgot to say no homo."

"Ah shit." I moved my head so he could kiss me, and he did. His eyes stayed closed for a moment after we parted. I smiled at his face. "That was good." I said when he opened them again. "How come you seem to know more about what I like than I do?" Dev shrugged.

"You're a total fucking himbo Marcus."

"A what?"

"Yeah exactly. It's the way you look at me. All balls and no brains. You just need a man to tell you what to do." I blushed. Well that was emasculating. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I want to be offended by that." I said slowly. "But I'm scared it's true."

"Only a bit." He reassured me with a grin. I grunted.

"You know there are hot smart guys out there. You could go have one of them probably."

"Probably. My dumb flatmate would probably scare them off though, he usually does." He sighed and slowly started to clean his cum off me with my towel.

"Sounds annoying." I said.

"It's ok, I have kind of a crush on him." He found his glasses and put them on. "I have this dumb fantasy where one day he realises he can drink beer and play video games and work out and not go to class and also get fucked by me."

"Hot fantasy." I sat up and wrapped him in my arms. I liked the way he looked lying against me, his head tucked into my chest and his fingers just gently curled against my ribs. I reached down and played with his hair as he lay there. "I can imagine that. Tuatau 'ua atu."

--

I dragged him to my parents for dinner a few days later. I told him to ignore Dad.

"He's just old fashioned. He hates New Zealand. Mum will like you and that's all that matters."