All Comments on 'Kindling a Fire'

by rosebudliquor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story and laughed my ass off when the main character was trying to figure out who the wife was bringing over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A thoroughly unappealing plot, engendered by suitably unappealing characters whose behavior is likewise consistent.

StayawayjoeStayawayjoealmost 2 years ago

Great story, I enjoyed the build up . Hope there’s more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

IN REAL LIFE:

We had a stud spend the night.

After many hours of fucking and sucking, he slept on the couch and we slept in our bed.

In the morning, he and I shared a coffee while my wife slept.

We took a shower together and I remained in my role as his attendant and servant.

As I massaged him him head to toe, working a up a soapy lather and rinsing him down, he pushed me down to my knees.

Naturally, I opened my mouth to please him… both my wife and I had spent the night eagerly licking and sucking his cock, balls, and asshole together, so why not now?

Well, all I can say is that I was in for a hell of a shock!

Instead of sliding his half erect cock in my open and willing mouth, he let loose with a powerful stream of hot piss!

I didn’t resist or push him away, I just looked up to him and accepted it.

The taste was salty. acid, and metallic.

This is what he wants and I’m in my proper place.

I didn’t drink it down because I was afraid that I’d puke, but I did close my mouth only to open it again for a refill.

The submissive bliss I experienced was dizzying:

here I am on my knees being a urinal for a Real Man. I literally felt my manhood draining away, as if the power of piss stream washed off any remaining shred of my masculinity.

When he finished relieving himself he slid into my mouth and I eagerly sucked and slurped him to a full erection. I worked my hardest to make him cum by working the tip of my tongue in his piss hole, gently teasing his asshole with the tip of my thumb, reaching up to lightly pinch his nipples.

All of my efforts made him harder, made him throb powerfully, and the whole time I savored the mixture in my mouth of piss residue and little spurts of slippery pre-cum.

I wanted my reward, hot thick jets of cum that I couldn’t wait to swallow down, and my sub trance energy was in full force.

Abruptly, he reached over and turned off the shower and stepped out.

He just stood there and it took a moment to understand that he was done using me.

I scampered to my feet, grabbed a towel, and dried him off.

I moved on to applying moisturizing lotion and while I did, I blurted out my shock at what happened.

“I can’t believe it!”’ I said.

‘What?’ he asked.

“I mean, you didn’t even say anything! You just decided to take a piss on me? I mean, wow, it was super hot, and I’m not complaining ,but who does that?” I asked playfully.

“I dunno, I guess I thought you’d like it.” was all he said as he sauntered back toward the bedroom where my wife was still sleeping.

I just stood there, in awe of his generosity and power, as he entered the bedroom and closed the door.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous