King Princess Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once her eyes returned to normal, the purple slime creature appeared outside the trailer, Mikaela kept Naomi distracted as it stood just outside the door, dripping and oozing quietly, waiting for its chance.

"Oh quick thing! Notice anything, different about me?" Mikaela asked with a smile, wriggling her lower body subtly.

"Wow! Holy shit Mikaela! W-w-what happened? When?" Naomi gasped in shock, backing off slightly as she covered her mouth.

Mikaela laughed "I grew a little, I guess, last night..." She said happily, watching Naomi carefully "So did Maggie!" She added, just as Maggie walked out from the bedroom and into Naomi's view, moving over to stand next to Mikaela.

"I-I-I don't... I don't know what to say... How?" Asked Naomi, rubbing her eyes in disbelief.

"That..." Said Maggie, pointing at the door behind Naomi. Naomi looked around to see a dripping mound of slime shaped as a person. As soon as Naomi's back was turned, Mikaela jumped for her, grabbing a tight hold of her and pinning her mouth shut "And now you will too!" Said Mikaela, giving her young pretty agent a peck on the side of the face as she tried to fight against Mikaela. But before she could free herself, the purple slime creature lunged forward and latched onto Naomi, starting to find a way into her dark grey jeans.

Naomi squirmed and squealed uncomfortably, then she gasped as the slime began pouring into her knickers, her hips began to swell dramatically as the slime rushed inside, soon causing her ass and thighs to expand as well. Before long, her knickers were overflowing, so the slime began oozing down her legs quickly, causing her jeans to expand.

"Ooh! Look at that! She's growing nicely, don't fight it Naomi, just enjoy it" Said Mikaela happily, looking down as she watched Naomi's lower body swell like a balloon. She wriggled and moaned sexually, straining against Mikaela as she succumbed to the slime, her legs and thighs grew plump and curvy along with her ass and hips, soon she began to look similar to Mikaela and Maggie as her jeans creaked slightly, holding that thick purple slime perfectly in place as the last of the slime creature oozed it's way in.

Naomi gasped with sweet elation as the slime made itself at home inside her jeans, her eyes twitching uncontrollably as she began to orgasm. Mikaela kept Naomi's mouth covered to muffle her orgasmic cries, Maggie moved round to stand in front of them, inspecting Naomi as she grew, smiling happily when she looked up at Mikaela "Another fine addition, with Three of us now, I wonder how much slime we could make between us... Enough for a large crowd maybe?" Said Maggie, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Mmm, sounds good! I like your thinking..." Said Mikaela, with a cunning smile. She relaxed her grip on Naomi as she began squirting, moaning loudly as the slime continued to grow rapidly inside her tightening jeans.

Maggie focused, willing her slime to grow bigger, she gasped slightly as it started growing again, her jeans creaked as more and more slime was generated. When she felt she had enough, she unfastened her belt and allowed slime to erupt from the top of her jeans, causing it to spill out onto the floor and start taking a semi human form as purple slime. The slime creature Maggie was creating was some what smaller compared to the creature that had infected them, but if they all started expanding their slime together to create many more of these creatures, by the time they were to go back on stage, they could have enough to infect everyone attending the gig. Maggie channelled her thoughts into her new slime creature, imagining entire crowds of people infected with slime, giving her creature it's mission, as well as all those to be created after it, infect Everyone.

After many exquisitely orgasmic minutes for Naomi, she finally began to settle down as her lower body stopped growing, Mikaela eagerly fondled Naomi's plump legs, before grasping a large handful of her ass and squeezing it firmly. Impressed with how filled Naomi now was, she let go of her and gently guided her back into the bedroom, where Mikaela set her down on the bed so she could recuperate, Naomi lay on the bed muttering and moaning blissfully.

"Is it just me, or do you feel stronger now that Naomi's infected?" Sighed Mikaela, heading back to Maggie, as she did she rubbed her chunky thighs, Mikaela could feel the subtle stimulation of the slime constantly teasing her cunt, feeling very cheerful and quite horny because of it.

Maggie had finished creating her first Slime creature, it quickly slid outside and vanished out of sight "Now that you mention it, yeah I do! Also after making that creature, my jeans feel firmer... God this just feels too good to describe!" Moaned Maggie blissfully, enthralled by the comfort and stimulation the slime provided.

"We should keep going... Infect as many as we can, because this does feel fucking amazing! Everyone should be like this!" Giggled Mikaela. .

12