Mrs Moore

Story Info
Mrs Moore discovers her love for teenage cum.
22.9k words
4.77
48.6k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,945 Followers

Mrs. Moore

~~~~~~~

All characters portrayed in this work of fiction are 18 years or older.

~~~~~~~

John was the first one. And it wasn't like I planned it. I was only looking after my daughter. Well that's what I told myself I was doing.

If there was a twelve-step help program for my 'problem', that revelation would have closely followed my introduction, "My name is Kathryn and I am a cum whore." There, I've said it. I've admitted it. I wouldn't change it though. I love it too much. I wouldn't attend the meetings.

Like I said, John was the first one. It was the night of my daughter Rachel's eighteenth birthday. He was a shit. He was also Rachel's boyfriend. As a footballer he always had a sense of entitlement and I hadn't ever particularly liked him that much, but Rachel was besotted and her final exams were approaching. I didn't want any distractions for her and so let things lie.

It was late during the party and I hadn't seen her for a bit. Worried that perhaps she'd drunk too much I made an effort to seek her out. I was about to check her bedroom when I heard voices from inside. I paused and listened. I felt a little bad but my motherly instincts were kicking into overdrive despite having had a few drinks myself.

What transpired made me proud but angry as well. I could hear him trying to talk her into sex. She was saying no. In the end there were threats of ending the relationship if she didn't at least relieve him with a hand job rather than give him blue balls. She sent him packing.

It may have been the fact that I'd had a few drinks, but I kind of lost control of myself. All I could picture was the light of my life, my Rachel, collapsing in a ball of broken-hearted misery and stuffing up her exams.

I snagged him on the way out.

"John, if you value your life, get back in there, apologise to Rachel and tell her what an ass hat you were."

"Excuse me? What the hell; I'm done with her. I should have known she'd be fucking frigid." He was slurring his words and cocky as shit. If I'd been a bloke I probably would have punched the crap out of him. I'm not sure what I was thinking, in fact I probably wasn't. The words just seem to spew from my mouth in an uncontrollable torrent. I think it was the fact that I heard a sob from Rachel's room that did it to me.

"John, listen to me. Rachel needs to focus on her finals. She doesn't need to be dealing with your shit and fuck everything up. Get in there and apologise."

"You crack me up. Why the hell would I do that? She'll just blue-ball me for the rest of the fucking year."

"I'll take care of your little blue balls if it's that much of a problem for you," I said. The look of disbelief on his face pretty much matched how I felt as I realised what I'd just said. His eyes roamed up and down my body. I felt like a piece of meat. I was just about to hurriedly withdraw what I'd said when he grinned at me.

"How?"

"What do you mean how?" I asked.

"How will you relieve them? Sex? Head job?"

"I ... hadn't thought that far," I said, fumbling for direction and wondering what the hell I was actually doing.

"Head job. You blow me and I'll go in there right now and patch it up." His eyes were roaming over my body in some sort of assessment as to whether he'd even let me do it.

I hesitated until I heard another sob from inside Rachel's room. "Okay."

"Of course if you tell a soul, I'll fix you Bobbit style."

"What"?" he asked.

"Bobbit ... she cut off her husband's cock. Or failing that, I'll just start a rumour that will kill your reputation and any future chance of scoring in this town."

"Oh shit! Um, yeah of course," he replied and then quickly ducked back into Rachel's room. I heard him apologise and promise not to put any pressure on her. They were clearly going to need a bit of time so I left them. I went downstairs to check up on the rest of the party guests.

"Hey Bobby, how are you getting on?" I asked one of Rachel's friends. He was sitting alone as he often did at Rachel's parties. It wasn't that she had a lot of parties. She wasn't the most popular girl in school, but every now and then she'd have friends around. Bobby was even further from being one of the cool kids than Rachel was, especially since she'd started to move up the social scale a little because she was dating a footballer.

"Fine thanks Mrs. Moore," he replied with a nervous smile.

"Why all alone?" I asked him.

"Oh you know, popular kids ... Rachel's off with John ... no one wants to talk to a loser ... just the usual."

"You're not a loser Bobby," I assured him.

"Well everyone else thinks so. It's a miracle that Rachel even talks to me," he said glumly. "Well, she did before she started dating John."

"Oh don't fret over it," I told him. "Take it from me, your turn will come. You're too nice for someone not to snatch you up."

"I'll be old and crusty and likely still a virgin by then," he moaned.

"Sex isn't everything Bobby, " I laughed.

"Easy to say when you've had it," he lamented. I didn't have a good answer for that.

We chatted a few moments longer until I saw Rachel and John emerge from her room. They both looked happy enough and I gave a huge sigh of relief. Then I just wondered about what I'd committed to. I also thought about Bobby as I left him to his own devices again. I wondered if there was a way that I could help him.

I listened to the kids talking and made sure that everyone was behaving without trying to intrude too much. Bobby stood up to get a drink and for some reason my eyes dropped to his crotch. It was probably a combination of my John issue and the conversation that I'd had with Bobby. I was surprised when I did look though. It seems young Bobby was packing quite the bulge. It gave me an idea that I slowly executed over the course of the night.

As the party wound down, I wondered how things were going to transpire with John. I hadn't come up with a solution when he approached me

"After I leave, I'm going to sneak back to the house. Leave your window open and I'll climb up to your bedroom," he said to me as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I think I just stared at him like a stunned fish and he'd moved on before I could suggest that it be done in any other way.

I also noticed that when Bobby was leaving there were a couple of girls talking to him, which made me smile. It seemed like the seeds that I'd sown might already be starting to germinate.

"Did you enjoy the party?" I asked Rachel as we cleared the mess away.

"I did thanks Mum," she replied. "John was a bit of a shit earlier, but he came back and apologised, so everything turned out just great."

"I'm pleased to hear it," I told her. "If he upsets you, I'll be first in line to castrate him."

"Mum!" Rachel objected with a withering look.

"You know what I mean. I'd do anything to see you happy sweetie."

"I know, thanks Mum," she replied with a laugh and we hugged it out. With the last of the mess put away she headed off to bed. I grabbed a bottle of mostly empty vodka, took a shot for courage and then followed it with a second. I went upstairs and opened the window to my bedroom and waited. About ten minutes later I heard some scrabbling outside and then John was climbing in through my window.

"God my balls ache," he said to me with a grin.

"Let's get this over with then," I told him. "Get your pants off and sit on the bed."

I stood and watched as he stripped off his jeans. His cock was already hard. It was average which worked just fine for me. At least it had the delightful stiffness of youth and pointed vigorously toward the ceiling. He was mostly shaved too. His balls seemed devoid of hair and there was a small-cropped patch above his shaft, but that was it. He sat on the bed and I pushed his knees apart as I knelt between his legs. I studied him for a moment. It had been a while since I'd sucked a cock and my body was starting to respond before I'd even done it. I've always enjoyed giving head, though usually it has been in significantly different circumstances.

I licked my lips and wrapped my hand around his shaft. He twitched in my hand. Committed to the course of action, I dropped my mouth over him and sucked him inside. He moaned immediately. I sucked up his cock until it was free of my mouth, then pulled the foreskin down to expose the head. I licked all around it before sucking him deep again, the lovely smooth skin sliding over my tongue. I held his shaft within the loop of my forefinger and thumb and pumped him a little as I started to enjoy myself. I really felt as if I'd forgotten just how much I loved having a hard cock in my mouth. I slipped my hand down to cup his nuts and worked up and down with my mouth. I used my lips, my tongue and every little trick that I knew and he was soon thrusting at my mouth as I took him closer and closer to orgasm.

I'd intended to simply get him off as quickly as I could and dismiss him, but was enjoying it too much. I slipped a hand between my legs and rubbed myself through my jeans as I held his cock up against his stomach and sucked a testicle into my mouth. I could feel it wanting to pull up with his desire, but pulled it away from his body instead and rolled it around in my mouth. I let it pop out and sucked the other one in. When I'd released that, I licked my way back up his shaft, making eye contact with him. Lust was scrawled across his face and I grinned before sucking him deep into my mouth again.

I grabbed his nuts and took his entire cock in my mouth, pushing down until my nose was firmly against his abdomen. I shook my head back and forth and then gasped as I released him and sucked air back into my lungs.

"Fuck that's hot," he groaned. I repeated it for him several times before deciding that I wanted his warm seed in my mouth. My nipples were rock hard and I knew that my panties were going to be soaked when I was finished. I worked my mouth slowly up and down again, savouring the feel of his stiffness. Still holding his nuts, I moved quicker until I was moving at a pace that I knew would bring him off. I could feel my saliva running down over his balls and squeezed them a little, pulling them against their natural inclination to retreat as his orgasm neared.

John was panting and groaning, his eyes fixed on the sight of my mouth working his shaft.

"I'm gonna cum!" he exclaimed.

I kept sucking him until I felt the first hot jet of sperm burst in my mouth. I clamped down on him then, swallowing each shot of man-seed as it was blasted down my throat.

"Fuck," was all he managed to say as I sucked at him and made sure he was clean.

"Don't fuck with my daughter," I told him, standing and wiping a stray trace of cum from the corner of my mouth. I licked my finger clean and suggested that he get his pants on and leave the same way he entered.

"You keep my balls from going blue and I'll be as good as an angel," he said with a grin as he disappeared from sight.

I'd been thinking it was a one-time thing, but had just been put on notice. As soon as he was gone I stripped, grabbed my vibrator and fucked myself to the hardest orgasm I'd had a in a long time, thinking mostly about how very stiff he'd been while savoring the lingering taste of his seed.

Afterward, I lay in bed, feeling guilty. I wondered just how badly it could backfire on me if Rachel found out. I also wondered how often I was going to be expected to drain the little fucker's balls. I was awake a lot longer than usual before I fell asleep.

I came home from work the following day to find Rachel and John studying at the kitchen table. They both greeted me with a smile and Rachel asked if John could stay for dinner. I had enough food that stretching to three instead of two wasn't a problem and let her know that he could, especially since they were actually sitting there doing the right thing.

They moved to Rachel's room while I prepared dinner. When I called them to tell them it was ready, Rachel came down the stairs ahead of John. He was about half way down when I glanced up and he grabbed his crotch, half thrusting it at me. There was no doubt what he was thinking. He was also clearly hard. Rachel was happy though so I could only guess that they'd spent the time in her room kissing. I wasn't sure just how much she'd let him do, but from what I'd heard the night of her party, knew that she'd likely made him keep his pants on at least.

Dinner was pleasant and I left them to their own devices until John left at about nine thirty. There was no indication other than the stair incident that John had further expectations. I mused that maybe he had been doing it to remind me of what I'd done for him rather than a suggestion as to what he expected.

When I went to my room to get ready for bed I discovered otherwise. I was just about to take my blouse off when I heard a light tapping at my window. Somehow I managed not to scream, but my heart beat went up about four hundred percent. John was sitting just outside, grinning at me through the glass. I went over and unlocked it and he clambered through.

"You scared the shit out of me," I admonished him.

"Sorry, I wasn't sure quite how else to get the help I need," he whispered.

"What help?"

"You know, the help that stops my balls turning blue," he replied even as he started to undo his jeans. I watched as he undressed and sat on the bed again, his cock getting harder all the time. I considered arguing the point, but to be honest, the thought of sucking his hard cock and having his cum pumped down my throat was getting me horny again. Did I mention I'm a cum whore? So instead of protesting, I went to my knees, took him in hand and sucked him until he exploded. I wasn't quite as clean as the night before though. I let some of his cum dribble out my mouth and down my chin. Then I used my fingers to push in into my mouth and sucked and slurped until no trace remained. I kept eye contact with him while I did and could see how much his face lit up.

There wasn't really any conversation, he just packed himself away, thanked me and said that he'd see me next time.

That turned out to be the following night. Every night for a week he came over and every time I sucked his balls dry. The stamina of youth! That first week it was always the same and I came to expect the light tap at my window. He'd come in, strip off and I'd suck him until he came. Then I'd give myself an orgasm after he left. Rachel even told me how nice he was being and that he hadn't tried to push himself on her at all.

The first night he didn't come over was a Saturday. Bobby had been over in the afternoon to see Rachel while John was off with his mates. Rachel was meeting up with John at a party that Bobby hadn't been invited to. It always pleased me that she hadn't ditched Bobby as a friend. He was still clearly besotted with her and was going to drive her to the party, which was kind of on his way home. When she went upstairs to change, I was left to chat with him in the living room.

"I thought maybe you would have been going to this one," I suggested to him.

"Naah, only the jocks and popular kids at this one," he replied.

"I thought when I saw those girls talking to you at the end of Rachel's party that your stocks were on the rise?"

"Um, well not really. It was kind of weird to be honest. They wouldn't normally talk to me, but it seems someone started something of a rumour and they just wanted to know if it was true," he told me.

"Oh that's no good, I hate it when people spread rumours."

"Well it wasn't really bad, so it wasn't too much of a problem," he said.

"What was it?" I asked. He coughed and blushed but didn't answer. "Come on, if it wasn't too bad you can confide in me."

"No I'd really rather not," he said.

"Come on, tell me," I pleaded. "You can't leave me wanting to know, I'll die of curiosity and have to ask Rachel if she knows."

"NO!" he exclaimed a little louder than he probably intended. "Don't ask her, please," he begged me

"I won't if you tell me what it is," I told him, feeling like a school girl playing games..

"Just don't go telling anyone else, okay?" he said to me after giving it some more thought.

He looked worried, but leaned forward. I leaned in toward him to. "Someone started spreading the rumour that I have a big ... you know ..." he pointed vaguely in the direction of his cock.

"Oh!?" I exclaimed in mock surprise. "And do you?"

"Mrs. Moorel!" he said in shock.

"Well what do you expect me to say when you tell me that?" I laughed.

"I don't know, but it wasn't that."

"Well inquiring minds want to know," I teased him. "Is it big?"

He blushed beautifully again. "I don't know," he said trying to dismiss me. "It's not like I make a habit of looking at other ones.

"Surely a girl must have said something though?"

He laughed at that. "Given none have seen it, that's not really very likely is it?"

"What, no girls have seen it?" I asked as if shocked to learn what was painfully obvious. "Maybe one of those girls asking if the rumour was true would like to."

"Oh my God Mrs. Moore,," he replied, eyes rolling. "you're nearly as bad as they are."

"What, don't you want a girl to see it?"

"Well yes, but not just like, as a side show," he said to me.

"So it is big then," I suggested.

"What? I didn't say that! I just used sideshow as an example. You know, like being no more than a piece of meat. I want someone to see it because they like me."

"Well if its big they probably will like you," I teased again. He glared at me, clearing understanding that I'd deliberately misinterpreted what he'd said. "Well it would at least be a good ice-breaker," I suggested.

"Yeah right. All good until they realise I've never used it and don't know what I'm doing," he lamented.

"Is that the issue?" I asked, "Are you worried you'll embarrass yourself?"

He looked a little wild-eyed as if he'd given away more than he'd intended.

"Relax Billy," I assured him. "Everyone has a first time and anyone that expects it to be perfect is deluding themselves.

"Yeah, but who wants it getting out there that they were terrible?" he asked.

"Terrible at what?" Rachel asked, surprising us both as she came down the stairs. Bobby looked even more freaked out than he'd already been, clearly worried about how much Rachel may have heard.

"Sports and the stuff that makes people popular," he mumbled in an attempted cover-up.

"That again?" Rachel asked. "I keep telling you Bobby, just be a bit more confident and you'll be amazed at what can happen."

They'd obviously had this talk before. The merits of self-confidence were discussed a bit more before they finally left. I gave Rachel my usual motherly advice and warnings and then grabbed a bottle of wine to drink while I sat and watched television and thought about Bobby's confidence.

I was on my third glass when I texted him.

If you want some help with your confidence, come back over and I'll help you out.

After sending that, my heart raced. I gulped down the rest of the glass and poured myself another. My phone pinged.

Really? The text said. It pinged again. And like, how?

Come over and I'll tell you. I sent back. I wasn't exactly whether I really expected him to or not, but my phone pinged.

On my way

That set the nerves on edge and the heart to thumping. Could I really go through with what I was thinking? Maybe with another glass of wine. By the time that he arrived I'd had another two.

When he arrived I invited him in and we sat on the couch together. He was curious as to what it was that I thought I could do for him. I was sputtering nonsense mostly as I tried to find a way to tell him that I was going to suck his cock to help build his confidence.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,945 Followers