Kink Neighborhood Ch. 05

Story Info
Brenda and Michelle share Robert.
3.3k words
4.59
5.1k
8
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 12/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IzuzuWS
IzuzuWS
27 Followers

Robert had a lot to think about. Brenda had dropped a bombshell on him. He had the opportunity to have a threesome with two attractive older women. Most men dream about that fantasy, but never get to fulfill it. He knew the week that preceded the scheduled threesome was going to be the slowest week of his life. All he could do was tug at his penis, while he thought about Brenda's large breasts and Michelle's flawless legs.

Brenda and Michelle, on the other hand, had all the time in the world. They went shopping and bought appropriate attire for Saturday night. They made special requests for each other's outfits. Brenda wanted Michelle to buy something that outlined her legs and ass, while Michelle wanted Brenda to buy an outfit that outlined her tits. Both women had zero problem satisfying each other's demands. Brenda bought a red dress, while Michelle went with a pink one.

As the women prepared for Saturday night, Brenda gave Michelle a few pointers about Robert.

"He's become very good with his tongue and he understands that slow and steady is the key to a woman's vagina."

Michelle quickly reminded her friend that vagina isn't the only thing that Robert would devour that night.

"He's an anal virgin. Your ass will be the first one he takes. I can't wait to watch it. Truthfully, the thing I want to do the most is suck his cock after he's fucked you in the ass."

Michelle laughed and told her friend that she would have zero issue with accommodating that urge.

The night before the big day, Brenda visited Robert. She made sure he was alone before her visit.

Robert had just finished a hard workout that focused on his chest and triceps. The young man was shirtless and sweaty as Brenda stared at him. She bit her lip, but knew she had to control her urges.

Ever the confident woman, she successfully fought her lustful thoughts, and delivered Saturday's itinerary to Robert.

"The play will be over at 10:30. So come over to my home at 10:00 and make yourself comfortable. Here's a key. We should be back by 11."

Robert nodded as he stared at the gorgeous redhead. The two shared a brief kiss before they went their separate ways.

The following morning, Robert's alarm went off right at 8 AM. He woke up with a throbbing hard on. He didn't dare to touch it because he knew he would be sexually satisfied soon enough. He did his normal Saturday routine: Gym, laundry and hiking. Once those tasks were completed, all he could do was wait for 10:00 P.M.

Meanwhile, Brenda and Michelle's respective days wouldn't start until later that night. Michelle arrived at Brenda's house at 5:00, wearing the same pink outfit that she had picked out only a few days prior. Brenda eagerly greeted her friend and commented how hot she looked. Michelle returned the favor.

The pair decided to take a few selfies with each other. Brenda sent a few pictures to Robert. This was her way of teasing the young man.

It was time for the nice to begin. They enjoyed dinner at a steakhouse before they headed to the theater for their play.

After they arrived at the theater, Brenda heard a familiar voice call out her name.

She turned around and discovered the source. It was Brooke Bennett and her husband, Ben. Brooke lived in the same neighborhood as Brenda. The two were friendly and enjoyed a coffee date on a recurring basis. Brooke knew about Brenda's exploits with younger men. Brooke also liked to play. She was a sun-tanned blonde, with sizable breasts and a pretty face. Her husband was 6'3 with a nice physique. The couple shared a fairly adventurous sex life, but to Brenda's knowledge, they were 100% monogamous.

Brooke and Michelle had met before, but were acquaintances at best.

Brenda and Brooke shared a hug. The pleasantries were short. However, before leaving Brooke remarked:

"Brenda! We have to set a coffee date next week. I have something exciting to share with you!"

The two women agreed to meet on Wednesday. After the couple disappeared to find their seats, Michelle asked Brenda what was that about.

Brenda giggled.

"There probably isn't a place in the city where those two haven't fucked. She's probably going to tell me that Ben made her orgasm on the city bus. Anyway, enough about them. Let's enjoy the show."

Michelle agreed and the two ladies wandered out to find their seats.

Meanwhile, Robert knew this might be his only chance at a threesome, so he decided to go for a classy look. He settled on a navy blue sports coat with a yellow shirt. He looked at the clock and it read 9:45. He knew it was time to hit the road.

Once he arrived at Brenda's house, he quickly made his way to the bedroom. His curiosity got the best of him and he looked through her drawers. He didn't have any moral opposition to scanning her underwear or lingerie. Suddenly, he heard his phone ring. It was a text message from Brenda. It read:

"We will be home at 11. Be waiting for us in the bedroom."

Robert smiled at the text.

At the conclusion of the play, Brenda turned to her friend.

"Well, M. Are you ready get your ass fucked?"

Michelle bit her lip.

"You know I am."

The two women held hands as they left the theater. Unbeknownst to them, a puzzled Brooke Bennett witnessed this. Her husband commented, "That's pretty weird. Is Brenda bi?"

"Not to my knowledge.", Brooke responded.

Robert grabbed his crotch through his pants on Brenda's bed in anticipation of his older lovers' arrival. Before long, he heard the front door open up. The only muscle in his body that moved was his aching penis. He needed two warm pussies to place his throbbing boner and he knew it wouldn't be long before that need was fulfilled.

The two beautiful older women soon appeared before him. To Robert, it felt like a lifetime once he heard the front door open.

He stared at Brenda and Michelle. He observed that Brenda's dress was struggling to contain her breasts. He was eager to unleash them from her dress and place both of her nipples in his mouth. He looked over towards Michelle. She had legs for days. The sexual tension began to overwhelm the room before Brenda spoke up.

"So..Michelle. Do you like your present?"

Michelle turned bright red and looked at Robert.

"Robert, you're such a handsome young man. I really enjoy the blue and yellow look."

Robert thanked her for the compliment and returned the favor.

"As far as I'm concerned, the two most beautiful women in the world are standing in this room right now."

On the contrary, Brenda didn't have time for conversation. She immediately attacked Michelle's lips. After their lip lock ended, she turned to Robert with a brief message:

"Enjoy the show."

The two resumed with their lip lock. Their tongues probed each other's mouths as Brenda reached behind Michelle's dress to unzip her. Robert started to grab at his crotch while he watched this scene unfold.

Michelle's pink dress fell to the floor. She was wearing a black bra and black panties. Robert was mesmerized by the leggy brunette. The two women continued to ravage each other's mouths. Michelle unzipped Brenda. While Michelle's undergarments were black, Brenda's were white.

Brenda turned Michelle around, so her ass would face Robert. She wanted to make sure that her young cub received an eyeful of Michelle's backside as she slowly undressed her best friend. First, Brenda slid off Michelle's panties. The redhead winked at Robert as she gave her friend's ass a playful smack. Next, she focused on removing the brunette's bra. After the bra fell to the floor, Brenda slowly sucked on Michelle's right nipple. She moved back and forth, pleasuring both of her best friend's nipples.

At this point, Robert had unzipped his pants and was slowly massaging his penis.

The two women looked at each other. Without saying a word, Brenda took off her bra and fed her massive right breast to Michelle's mouth. Michelle greedily accepted her friend's tit. Brenda tilt her head back in pleasure as the brunette licked and sucked on her right nipple. Michelle alternated between both nipples. She loved Brenda's big tits and couldn't wait to watch her handle a cock.

Michelle looked at Robert. She noticed he was massaging his love muscle through his pants. She whispered to Brenda, "I have to taste you."

Brenda did not need to take any additional cues. She immediately laid down on the bed and spread her legs.

"Come and get it!", she ordered her friend.

She didn't look at Robert, but that didn't stop the charismatic redhead from barking orders at him:

"Baby, take off those pants. Feed me your cock, while Michelle eats me."

Those were the hottest words Robert had ever heard. He quickly became undressed as he prepared to feed his cock to Brenda's mouth.

Michelle had started work on Brenda's womanhood. She gave her pussy a few licks, before she assaulted the clit with her tongue. Brenda began to moan and scream words of encouragement, but before she knew it, she had a mouthful of cock. This was Brenda's oasis. She had a beautiful woman working on her pussy, while a hot stud fucked her mouth.

Robert slowly massaged Brenda's tits as she sucked on his cock. His young penis was throbbing. He periodically stared at Michelle's efforts on Brenda's pussy.

Michelle had a determined look on her face. She wanted to make her best friend cum in front of Brenda's stud. She massaged the clit with her tongue, while she vigorously penetrated Brenda's womanhood with her fingers. Brenda's sounds were muffed due to the presence of a hard penis in her mouth, but before long she had no choice to withdraw the cock from her mouth.

"FUCKKK!!", she shouted.

Robert slowly stroked his cock as he noticed Brenda was on the verge of an orgasm.

Michelle could feel her friend was close. Brenda's legs had began to shake and that involuntarily movement was soon followed by a loud announcement:

"OH GOD. THAT's ITTT!!!"

Michelle had delivered another orgasm to her friend. The two women then embraced in a passionate kiss. Robert continued to stroke his penis.

The two women looked at him. They looked at each other before Brenda spoke up.

"I have an idea. Michelle, bend over. Robert and I are going to work you over."

Michelle complied with her friend's request. Robert stopped stroking his cock and dropped to his knees. However, Brenda had beat him to the punch. She had already worked a finger in Michelle's pussy. Michelle moaned.

As she continued to finger Michelle, Brenda looked at Robert.

"This is how it's going to work. I finger her."

Brenda then removed her finger from Michelle's pussy and offered it to Robert.

"Eat it, baby. Taste her pussy off my finger."

Robert did not need to be asked twice. He promptly tasted Michelle's juices off Brenda's fingers. Once he was finished sampling the taste, Brenda re-entered her fingers into Michelle's womanhood.

"I'm going to taste Michelle, Robert. Why don't you finger her ass?"

Michelle groaned.

"Please double team me."

Brenda giggled. "Never keep a horny woman waiting, young man. Get to it!"

Robert positioned himself a little closer to Michelle and stuck his right index finger up her ass. He began to slowly finger her.

"You're going to have to do better than one finger. Use at least two.", Brenda encouraged before she began to ravage Michelle's clit with her tongue.

"Yes, give me two fingers, Robert.", Michelle requested.

In response, Robert stuck his right finger in there as well. He fingered her slowly before picking up the pace.

Michelle was in pure sexual ecstasy. Her asshole and vagina were being attacked by two different people. She screamed out and her legs began to shake.

"Please don't stop! I'm about to cumm...", she ached.

Michelle came hard. It was the most intense orgasm of her life.

Brenda stood up and looked at Robert.

"Those fingers. Feed them to me."

Robert withdrew his two fingers from Michelle's rectum and presented them to Brenda. The busty redhead attacked the young man's fingers like a hungry hyena. She licked and sucked her best friend's ass juices off his fingers.

Brena looked over at an exhausted Michelle.

"You aren't tired already, are you? You still need to get your ass fucked."

Michelle laughed.

"It's going to take more than one orgasm for you to be done with me!", she replied.

Brenda ordered Robert to get on the bed.

"It's time for this hard cock to feel two mouths. What do you say, Michelle?"

Michelle nodded.

By this point, Robert had seen the two best friends make out with each other and perform oral on each other. He had also stuck two fingers up Michelle's ass. There wasn't anything that could surprise him at this point. He awaited the pleasure that these two hungry mouths would provide him.

The two women positioned themselves on the opposite sides of Robert's prick. Brenda was the first to suck on the head, while Michelle firmly held the shaft. Brenda went deeper and deeper on the young penis. Michelle began to stroke the cock, while the head was still engulfed in Brenda's mouth. This caused Robert to feel an intense sensation. He began to moan.

"Oh fuck", he vocalized.

Michelle stood up and positioned herself behind her friend. While Brenda continued to blow Robert, Michelle played with the redhead's breasts.

"I really love watching you suck cock.", Michelle said to Brenda.

Brenda withdrew the hard prick from her mouth and came up with an idea. "I'm going to sit on Robert's face. It's time for you to taste this dick."

All parties were in agreement. Brenda lowered her womanhood onto Robert's face, while Michelle slowly took his penis into her mouth. She took the cock deep into her mouth, until it was nearly balls deep. She then released it from her mouth.

Meanwhile, Robert was skilfully eating out Brenda. Brenda's moans were consistent and they grew louder and louder. Michelle was briefly frozen at this visual. Robert's thick arms were wrapped around Brenda's legs, as his tongue went to work on her clit.

Michelle resumed her work on the young man's penis. She twirled her tongue over his head, which caused him to flinch. This amused her so she did it a few more times before she sucked on the head again.

Brenda then announced, "Fuck! I'm hopping on this dick!"

Brenda immediately stood up and lowered her wet pussy onto Robert's throbbing cock. She began to ride him in cowgirl. She motioned over to Michelle and signaled her to sit on Robert's face.

"You'll enjoy every second of it. Trust me.", Brenda encouraged.

Without hesitation, Michelle lowered her pussy onto Robert's face. Robert greedily licked her clit. Michelle was face to face with Brenda. Her best friend's massive tits were shaking uncontrollably as she bounced up and down on the hard cock. Michelle grabbed Brenda's left breast and began to suck on the nipple. This lasted only a few seconds before she had to release it due to the sensations that Robert's tongue had delivered.

"FUCK!"Brenda and Michelle both screamed.

Robert began to grunt. Brenda recognized that grunt and jumped off his penis before he orgasmed.

"It's your turn, Michelle. Robert is going to fuck you in missionary."

Brenda pinched Robert's nipple.

"Robert. Michelle is the most important person in my life. You better make her cum...or else."

Robert didn't know if she was being sarcastic or not, but he didn't care. He was about to fuck a beautiful woman for the first time and that's all that mattered to him.

Michelle had spread her legs on the bed for Robert. The young man promptly inserted his cock with her wet womanhood. He knew that slow, steady and passionate was the key to a woman's orgasm and was determined to use the skills that he had acquired on Michelle. Meanwhile, Brenda watched as her young cub began to fuck her best friend.

Michelle quickly learned that Robert was a skilled lover. Robert rubbed her clit as he fucked her.

"Isn't he great, Michelle?"

"Oh, god." is all Michelle could respond with. She stared deeply into Robert's eyes and observed his masculine features. Sweat began to drip off his well-defined body. He slowly increased the pace of his thrusts, but not to the point where it was overwhelming. It was perfect. With this impressive display, he had certainly earned a shot at her ass.

After a few more strokes, Michelle began to cum. As she came, Robert grunted.

Brenda noticed this and she beamed with pride. She then looked at Robert.

"Go ahead, baby. Cum in her. You will take her ass in round 2."

Robert immediately came deep inside of Michelle. It was an intense orgasm for the young man.

"Oh yeah!", he shouted.

Brenda stood up and withdrew Robert's penis from Michelle's vagina. She proceeded to suck him off, which caused Robert to squirm.

Brenda looked at her friend.

"How was it?", she asked.

"Perfect. Wonderful cock.", Michelle responded.

Brenda smiled and asked her friend if she was still up for anal. Michelle held her friend's hand and replied, "I'm ALWAYS down for anal. Robert needs to get his cock ready."

Brenda had an idea.

"Why don't I use my toy on your ass, while you get his cock ready with your mouth?

Everyone in the room loved the idea. While Brenda put on a strap-on, Michelle climbed on the bed and positioned herself on her knees. Robert offered his cock to Michelle's mouth and she gladly accepted it. She slurped on it like a lollipop. Robert appreciated her efforts.

"Fuck, that's good.", he remarked.

Michelle suddenly felt a sensational feeling that originated in her asshole. Brenda had begun to thrust into her ass. Robert looked up and saw an amazing sight. Brenda's big breasts were shaking with every thrust. Robert looked back down and did some thrusting of his own as he fucked the leggy brunette's mouth.

Brenda smacked Michelle's ass a few times before she looked at Robert.

"It's your turn, baby. Go ahead and fuck this ass."

Robert quickly removed his cock from Michelle's mouth and positioned himself behind the pretty brunette. Brenda was content with just watching. She sat on the couch and began to rub her own clit.

"Give it to me, Robert.", Michelle pleaded.

Mere seconds later, Robert had inserted his cock into a woman's ass for the first time. It was an intense feeling for the young man. It didn't feel better than a pussy, but it felt different and tighter. He slowly thrusted into her as he tried to obtain a rhythm.

"Please fuck me harder", Michelle requested.

Robert quickly increased his pace and Michelle moaned in appreciation. Meanwhile, Brenda had shoved a dildo up her own womanhood at the sight of her best friend getting analized.

"Fuck, I love anal", Michelle moaned.

Robert spanked Michelle's ass a few times as he continued to thrust.

Robert's grunts became louder and more noticeable and to Brenda that signaled he was ready to cum.

"Go ahead and fill up that ass, baby.", Brenda ordered.

"AHHHHHH YEAH", Robert yelled.

He filled Michelle's ass with his creamy semen.

Brenda stood up and much like before, she cleaned off Robert's cock. Robert moaned and twitched uncontrollably.

"Fuck!", he yelled.

Brenda hugged and Robert and the two embraced in a kiss before the collapsed on the bed.

Brenda looked over at Michelle.

"Well...how was he in your ass!?!"

Michelle laughed.

"He was flawless. I may have to borrow him from time to time."

Both women laughed, while Robert smiled.

He was young, but he knew life couldn't get much better than this. Brenda turned to him and gave him a brief kiss on the lips.

IzuzuWS
IzuzuWS
27 Followers