Kink University - Ch. 05

Story Info
Lilly explores her new home and has a... long shower.
3.1k words
2.8k
1
0

Part 5 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

I'm not sure when I fell asleep, only that I was awake for longer than I wanted. My arousal at Mystery hugging me nakedly from behind was playing on my thoughts while I tried to fall asleep. Still, I did eventually do so. I guess I was exhausted by all that had happened, because it was one of those rare nights when I did not dream. I woke when I felt a gentle pulse around my ring finger; I opened my eyes to see that it was sunrise.

"Magic ring alarm clock... yay." I muttered, feeling the ring continue to gently pulse until I sat up in bed. This truly was a curse. I continued my muffled rant, "It would have been better if had just corrupted my soul and turned me invisible or something."

Mystery must have felt something similar, because they stirred from sleep at the exact moment that I woke--meaning neither of us had woken each other. They sat up--their faux-hawk replaced by just their short black hair in a mess. They yawned an incomprehensible greeting and dragged themself off the bed. Seemed they weren't a morning person.

With less difficulty, I joined them in getting out of bed. We meandered to our own shelves, donning our robes and sandals. I then opened the door--pausing. Mystery covered their face to shield themself from the sun. Then we exited our hut.

My foot brushed against something soft; I looked down to see two neat stacks of cloth on the small wooden doorstep that I hadn't noticed upon entering. The slightly larger set I assumed to be mine--so I picked them up to find a towel, fresh underwear, and what I could only describe as a cloth jumper.

When I picked the stack up, I noticed a corked vial. It took me a moment to remember about the apothecary making compounds for the humans who needed them. With an exhale of relief, I uncorked the glass container and drank it all on the spot. It was a bit herbal... and I suspected purposefully so. Once I had finished it off, I picked up the clothing and looked around for where I was supposed to bathe.

Many humans, guplium, and others in our cul-de-sac were headed to a large, central building with their own stacks of fresh clothes. I guessed that was where we were supposed to go.

We were making our way there when I noticed someone different, even for this place. He was small, about four feet tall, and his skin was comprised of tan scales. His hands featured long, thin claws, his face was round and small, and he had a small beard of scales. Both his beard and the patterned lines on his neck were a vibrant orange. I imagined that someone might think he looked like a bipedal bearded dragon.

The lizard person wore a black maid outfit with a white apron, a lacy headpiece, and a nametag that said, 'Mr. Spleck.' He had a basket-cart with him that was filled with soiled clothing. When our eyes met, he smiled, gave a little curtsey and said, "G'day!"

"Good morning... Mr. Spleck," I said, noting how groggy my voice was. I hated my voice in the morning... when it wasn't warmed up enough. I muttered my vocal warm-up under my breath, "One by one, two by two, three by three."

If Mr. Spleck heard, he didn't say anything, "Anything you need, Miss?"

"Oh no," I said, my voice a bit better (though I would have killed for a glass of water or a lozenge.) "Were you the one who brought my clothing and stuff?"

"Yes ma'am," Mr. Spleck said and grinned with his tiny but spiky teeth. "I am the attendant for the residences of the Experimentalist Program. You can also expect to see me at breakfast!"

"Oh, well thank you," I said and smiled at him appreciatively. I'd never been comfortable with people being paid to take care of me. Of course, this had to do with my upbringing--a brief stint of being upper-middleclass when I was little, mixed with parents who seemed to get off on belittling the staff. Still, I was polite as I tried my best to hide my embarrassment.

"Not a problem," Mr. Spleck said. "I haven't seen you around; guessing you're a late arrival?"

I nodded.

"Welcome then, Miss," Mr. Spleck said.

"Thanks! And... you can call me Lilly if you like."

"Of course, Lilly," Mr. Spleck replied with a grin. While it was friendly, I saw a subtle glimmer of humor in the way he spoke. "And please try your best not to worry. Just do your best while you are here and try to let me worry about this sort of stuff."

I blushed and smiled. "Thank you."

He leaned on his cart--clearly in no hurry to get going. "Many of us long-timers here in the world of Kavtagro are happy to come up here and get a good name among all the sorcerers to be. The sorcerers of the University often go on to help countless villages life my own. So caring for the lot of you in training is a delight."

I nodded along. Likewise, the idea of being a kinky and powerful sorcerer helping out a fantasy land of people seemed wonderful to me. Maybe that was how things were supposed to work--full-circle with everyone having their turn to be help. At least it was a nice idea.

Then Mr. Spleck looked around in a theatrically conspiratorial expression. "Plus... where else would they let me wear this lovely uniform?" He gave a dry-throated chuckle at his own joke and then gave a friendly wink.

"True," I said and giggled.

"I look forward to seeing you again, Lilly," Mr. Spleck said and then pointed toward the building that I assumed to be the bathroom. There was no longer anyone outside of it. "Better get along for now, lest they think you make a habit of tardiness."

"Oh!" I panicked and began speed-walking toward the bathroom. I waved over my shoulder, "See you later, Mr. Spleck!"

I heard him give a good-natured chuckle behind me as I made my way as fast as I could to the building. Before I even got there, students were already exiting the building with wet hair. I rushed inside and paused when I saw the large room within.

Instead of reaching a place where I had to choose a men's or women's bathroom, I was immediately in a sing occupancy full of people of various states of undress. For a moment, I panicked because I wasn't sure I had entered the right shower room. This sort of confusion was a particularly sore topic for me, as I was used to aiming myself toward the women's bathroom, rushing with my head down to a stall, using it, and then running out quickly before someone could harass me. However, I settled a bit when my mind really processed that all genders were present here.

All around the room were doors--each leading to a tiny room with a shower and a bench. I tried to seem collected as I walked into an open one and closed the heavy door behind me. There was a latch, so I used it before I let myself breathe easily.

After a moment, I stepped away from the door and realized that there were no cracks. It was a shared bathroom but I was completely safe inside--with no way for anyone to see or bother me.

I pulled off my robe and panties, placed them on the bench, took up the small washrag that was over my towel, and stepped under a pipe in the wall that could be loosely described as a shower head. I noticed a lever and pulled it--feeling a surprise torrent of luke-warm water immediately cascade on me. Seemed there were no pressure or heat settings.

Without any soap, I began to just lightly scrub at my body with the washrag. It felt nice, as I only now realized how grimy my previous day left me feeling. The dirtier part of my brain told me what a shame it was that I had to wash off Mystery's juices from my skin too.

As if on cue, I heard the soft moans and increased breathing from what sounded like two people in the shower next to me. At first, I wasn't sure what to do. But as heat filled my body, the answer became clear. With my palm, I began to softly rub the entirety of my penis and scrotum with one hand. I placed my other hand on my breast and gently squeezed. My breath grew heavy, and I remembered back to Mystery's wetness pressed into my thigh.

Normally, I could have gone on like this for quite a while. Unfortunately, the worrier part of my brain was about as powerful as the horny one. So I forced myself to ejaculate quickly. The orgasm, while not as powerful as other times, was a relief. I drew in a deep and relaxed breath. At an earlier point in my life, this would have been where my religious upbringing filled me with shame. Now, however, the experience felt far more heavenly... sacrilegious undertone intended.

Washing the last of my juices away, I turned off the water and then began to dry myself. Once dry, I put on my new underwear, clothing, and my pink robe. As far as comfort went, I liked the texture and how breezy my new canvas-like jumper and underwear were--soft even if not ultra-soft. I had never been one for bras outside of exercise, so I elected not to use the cloth undershirt that seemed to go with the panties.

I found myself missing the convenience of elastic when I had to use drawstrings to tie everything together. As far as appearance went, not the cutest or sexiest thing I had ever worn but not bad. I supposed I felt a bit like a pirate--which was fun. Still, I had hoped on maybe a little more leather or latex from Kink University.

In my new clothes, I exited the bathroom to find that there was nobody left. The couple I had heard before already had their heads out the door. Not for the first time, I had lost track of time while pleasuring myself.

Damn it!

I rushed toward the door--only barely noticing a woven basket of powder labeled 'deodorant.' I messily grabbed at what was left of it, covered my armpits messily, and ran out the door. It seemed I wasn't the only one, as the couple from before--two humans--were speed-walking to another large building that other students were already leaving.

Of course! I find myself in a school of sorcerers and I'm already late for everything.

I was running toward the door that the couple had gone to, just as my ring let out a small melody. It wasn't just mine, however. I heard it from the rings of all the students leaving what I assumed to be the breakfast hall. The other students began to walk toward the auditorium, and I realized that it was an alert that class was about to be in session.

My stomach grumbled pathetically, and I realized that it had been much too long since my last meal. In my excitement and exhaustion, I had missed dinner the night before. Now no breakfast? Damn, damn, damn!

I took one last sad look at the cafeteria building--where I could already smell baked bread--and tried to hold in a tear.

"Lilly!"

I looked to the wave of oncoming students, where I had heard my name being called from, and saw Daava. She was holding a loaf of bread with what looked and smelled like a mixture of cinnamon and sugar on top. She walked over, handed me the bread, and pointed at the building. "The caretaker, Mr. Spleck, said there might be a late student who needed this."

Taking another glance at the dining hall, I saw Mr. Spleck in his maid outfit give a wave before he shut the door that now had a 'closed' sign on it.

I waved back with as much gratitude as I could express and then turned to Daava. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Daava gave me an odd look for half a moment, as I began scarfing down the warm bread, but then smiled and gave a small chuckle. "You are a hopeless little thing."

I nodded in agreement, unable to help but give a smile and blush. I was happy, finally getting the small loaf of bread into my belly. In a few hearty bites the bread was gone. I dusted the crumbs and powder off my face and robe. Meanwhile we had begun to walk--joining the other students going toward the temple

Daava laughed again and shook her head. "Alright, Lilly, in here will be where you pick your class for the day. Unless you withdraw, this will be the class you commit yourself to for every Monday for the coming year."

Monday? I guessed that this was a magic-translation thing that put her word for this particular day into my language. However, I still found it interesting that this world seemed to have the same concept of a week as in my world. I wondered if it was just another instance of Kavtagro engaging in his awe-inspiring, divine laziness. As someone who wrote novels as a hobby, I felt both impressed and disgusted by the lack of effort.

"I advise not to pick a fireball class as your first one," Daava continued. "Those are always overly crowded, in my opinion. Also, don't pick a class just because someone you know is in it. If you don't have a genuine interest, it can get... uncomfortable."

"Thanks," I said and smiled at her.

"You are welcome," Daava said as we entered through the door. She began heading to the right, seeming to know exactly the course she wanted to take. "I'll see you later."

I waved at her and then turned my attention to the other students, crowding around different parts of the wall as they chattered away. Sure enough, most of them were around one particular wall that was bigger than the rest. It had a large picture of a flame carved into it. I saw this, as well as a sign that said 'fire-casting' but the rest of the wall beneath it was blank.

A human male with tan skin and blond hair stood in line for the fire wall alongside someone who appeared to be his friend--a smaller but similarly athletic-built guy with long black hair and Asian features. The first one looked at the blank wall as if reading and said, "It's part of the Passionist Program... magic from learning exactly the sexiest thing we can possibly think of." The two of them looked at one another, shared a bro high-five, and said in unison, "Babes in nylon stockings."

"Fair," I muttered to myself, finding myself enjoying their excitability. However, I couldn't see any of what the frat guys had been describing. There was no description of which program the degrees contributed to, and no descriptions of how the classes worked. It took me a moment before I remembered that it was the exact feeling I'd experienced when signing my paperwork the day before. I had signed up for surprises... and it seemed that this was more of that.

I looked around to the other walls--many of which had few students at them, or upper-classmen guplium already having picked and walking away. It wasn't clear which of these were popular and which weren't, so I just looked around for a moment. There were a few I found interesting--shapeshifting, levitation, and even the fireball class seemed kind of fun.

Having lived all my life playing video-games, however, I knew that the secret to any good character build was to start with healing. Otherwise, one injury would send your character scrounging for food or rest--interrupting one's quest. This happened to also be the last class I found, down at the end of the hall. There was a symbol of grass and it simply said, 'healing.'

Yes, this would be a perfect starting magic. Even if I was less powerful at other magics than any possible opponent, I could offset my disadvantage by healing my own wounds. And in a party, I would be invaluable.

Also... I had to admit to having a bit of a healslut fetish. In games, I frequently played the healer because I enjoyed other players lightly telling me what to do and then praising me for doing a good job. I had even fantasized a few times about being kept on a leash as a healer... mending my teammate's wounds and then relieving stress in the sexiest ways possible.

I resisted giving an excited shiver and forced myself to stop thinking about it. I had no desire to get hard in the middle of a crowded hallway. I approached the wall where the grass icon awaited me.

Now what? I looked around and noticed other students placing their hands on the wall.

Likewise, I placed my hand adorned by my pink, polka-dot ring onto the wall. There was no grand result, but my ring did begin to softly glow. Looking closer, I noticed the polka-dots begin to shift and align themselves into words that read, 'Toward the Temple of Kavtagro. First farm.' I had to rotate my ring to read it all. At first, I was a bit confused, but they seemed to be general directions. I guessed that this had to be the location of my class. The moment I thought this, my ring became warm and then returned to its normal, polka-dot state.

Along with other students (minus those who went into the backrooms of the auditorium where I guessed some classes were taking place), I left the auditorium. From there, students scattered in groups going in various directions. I noticed several students begin walking with someone they hadn't known before and then striking up a conversation with their new classmates.

I began walking toward the path that I had taken to come to the school--where I assumed that the ring had led me to begin with. I was a little unsure at first, but my ring gave a slight magnetic tug in the direction I was headed. Magic GPS--neat!

As I walked, I looked for other students attending the healing class. However, I was alone on the road heading away from the school. There wasn't even anyone in the distance ahead of me. While I hadn't wanted to go to a crowded class, I didn't want an empty one either. And even with the encouraging tug of the ring, a part of me still feared that I was going the wrong way.

It took me a moment of wondering about why I was alone, when I remembered an important fact. Nobody ever wants to play the healer.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Slut Wife - Libido Liberated Pt. 01 Desperate times + wife's inner slut = unexpected benefits.in Loving Wives
Stood Up and Propositioned My semi-goth look attracted an older gentleman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Fun in Nature DD/lg couple go for a walk where she is punished and fucked.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Coach's Cutie Ch. 01 A divorcee discovers her boyfriend’s forbidden fantasy.in Fetish
Turnabout An evil prank ultimately affects lives differently.in Loving Wives
More Stories