Kink University - Ch. 04

Story Info
Lilly discovers the fun of rooming with Mystery.
3.3k words
2.2k
2

Part 4 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The auditorium was mostly quiet, except for the scratching of charcoal pencils and shuffling paper. Compared to the nearly identical temple I had awakened inside, this one was much more well-lit—with windows and mirrors on the window-sills. My new friend, Mystery, was still beside me, working away on their own questionnaire. Like everyone else, I took my own pencil and began to look at the questions.

Name? Lilly Pond. Species? Human. Gender (if applicable)? Female. Robe color of preference? Pink.

So far, so good—just basic information. The second paragraph on the first page, however, was when things got a little ... different.

Dominant, Submissive, Both, or Neither During sexual activity?

My face burned red as I marked submissive. I mean, technically, I had never really been in that kind of relationship. But as far as what I fantasized about, it was definitely for someone else to be in control. The rest of the questions continued to ask about my kink preference. Did I like to show off naked for strangers? No ... but I wouldn't be closed off to the idea. Did I like to be tied up? Sometimes. Did I like being called degrading names? Yes. Did I like extreme pain? 100% not.

So it went for the next several pages, and I grew less embarrassed answering as I mundanely filled out a form like it was ordinary paperwork from a job interview. Or maybe it was more like a test in school. I had always been good at those ... never second-guessing my instinctual answers. It always struck me as odd that I was able to do that, since I had so little confidence when speaking to people. But academics were definitely a strength of mine, and I was at least aware of that fact. Just like in school, I went through the question swiftly, noting that I was turning pages before I could hear anyone else do so. The feeling was familiar and comforting, and I felt a bit less behind everyone else who had arrived so much earlier than me.

The last question, however, gave me pause. It was a bit different from the rest. It asked, "Would you like to voluntarily sign up for surprise events—which take into account your preferences and limits as stated in this form? (Safewords will still apply, but some students find that the element of surprise enhances their enjoyment and their magical abilities)." I thought about this for a moment. And though my better judgment said that this sounded like too much, there was no mistaking the sudden warmth I felt in my sex at the idea.

I marked "Yes" and then gave a signature. Upon the last pencil-stroke of signing my name, I felt a sharp pain—as if I'd run my finger along the blade of a knife. I yelped and looked on in surprise as blood dripped from my finger, to my pencil, to the place where I was signing. It wasn't much, just a few drops. But still, it seemed a bit overly gothic.

I dropped the pencil that had somehow cut me and looked around the auditorium to see where a first-aid office might be—keeping pressure on the wound. As I looked, however, I oddly felt no pain. I swallowed and nervously opened my hand to see that my finger was no longer bleeding at all. All I could see was a thin white line on my skin, which vanished entirely as I watched it.

Stunned and unsure of what had just happened, I returned my attention to the pencil and paperwork I dropped into my lap. Something odd was happening there too. Though only a little blood had spilled onto the page, it seemed to be growing. Slowly, it spread until it covered my signature, the text I had spent all that time filling out, and then the whole stack of papers.

Then it began to rise up over the charcoal pencil. Unlike the paper, however, the pencil began to bend and curl like melting plastic. Once a circle, the paper also began to morph and bend—wrapping around the morphed pencil and then compressing all together into something small and dense.

I continued watching with my jaw hanging open until there was nothing but a red ring. The ring began to shift and move ... until a polka-dot pattern emerged. The rest of the ring slowly seemed to settle and become less red—settling when it reached a pastel pink that was about the same shade as my robe. Instinctively, I put the ring on my finger ... a perfect fit.

I looked over to Mystery and saw that they were about to sign.

"Wait," I whispered, not wanting them to be surprised by the pain. "The pencil is going to cut you and turn into a ring. It's fine but ... it kind of hurts."

Mystery giggled and showed me the text right beside their signature. "I know! Look, it says that the pencil will aid in a blood signature that will morph the paper and pencil into its utility form. Didn't you read the instructions?"

I felt a flush of embarrassment. Of course I had read the instructions; I always read instructions .... Except when they were a nine-point font and covering and entire wall. There had been no such warning on my paper. The last thing I remembered reading was the option of including surprises.

Surprises. I smacked my own forehead.

Over the next few minutes, the occasional human yelped—followed by giggles from those around them. I guessed that these were others who had marked 'yes' to surprises. None of the guplium yelped—which I guess made sense since they were second-years. Soon, there were no papers in sight—only people with rings of various colors and patterns.

Again, the Director cleared their voice to gain the attention of the room. This time, however, there was no orb of magical light and the Director seemed much less formal—their feathers lightly puffed out. "These rings will serve as tools in signing up for classes, as well as making organization easier. Color will help you in search of classmates compatible with your interests. For example, red will represent dominant individuals, pink for submissives, purple for those who enjoy both, and white for those who enjoy neither."

I looked down at my pink ring ... there was no hiding it now. Looking over at Mystery, I noticed that theirs was purple.

The Director continued. "Additionally, your pattern will show your proficiencies—leading you all to learn distinct forms of magic. Students with vertical lines in their rings are those interested in having relations with as many people as possible—thus majoring in the Multiplist Program. Students with a furred pattern on their rings are those who prefer to immerse themselves in primal urges—thus majoring in the Primalist Program. Students with a checkered pattern are those who appreciate kink from an artistic perspective—thus majoring in the Aestheticist Program. Students with horizontal bands are those who have an exclusive and narrowly focused interest that they throw themselves into exclusively—thus majoring in the Passionist Program."

I looked down at my own ring and that of Mystery. Both were polka-dotted and still left unmentioned. I eagerly waited to see what program we shared.

"Students with Polka-dot rings are those who show an interest for a vast array of topics—thus finding themselves in the Experimentalist Program. Note that this will be the vast majority of freshmen, as you all learn your own preferences," The Director folded something in front of them—probably whatever notes they might have had for their speech. Then, almost as an afterthought, their eyes widened a bit and they added. "I almost forgot. Several humans have brough up the need for certain medicinal compounds."

This time, it was my turn to widen my eyes and I felt my face go flush in panic. My hormones! My daily regimen consisted of sertraline, a compound that reduced my testosterone; as well as estradiol and progesterone, which were my sources of estrogen. Not only that, but I needed a slew of pills for managing my anxiety and depression.

The Director lifted a claw, and it was only then that I noticed some tense-sounding mutterings among a few of the other humans in the crowd. "Not to worry. Our apothecary has been able to satisfactorily reproduce nearly all of the compounds necessary for our students' wellbeing. For those of you who have just recently arrived, please raise your hand and you will be given a sheet of paper—where you annotate what each medicinal compound you require is meant to accomplish. Trust us—when you have medical knowledge coming in from a different world every year, you develop quite a collection. And with that, this assembly is over. Please wait to be gathered by faculty to be assorted in student housing."

With this, people started chattering away like before the assembly had begun, and I raised my hand. Seeing us on one of the long benches by ourselves, an enormous person with green skin approached us. He had thick lower canines that jutted out of his lower haw like a bulldog, and his enormous hands made me wonder how built he was under his black robe. Was this an orc?

As soon as he reached us, Mystery blurted out, "Hi! I'm Mystery, this is Lilly. We want to be roomed together. We're best friends and we think that it would be awesome if we got to be roomies."

The Orc gave them a look—which momentarily made me feel a bit intimidated. Then he let out a raucous belly-laugh. "My name is Professor Ozgrub. I can certainly make sure that happens, Mystery!" He then handed me the aforementioned piece of paper.

Without a moment's delay, I quickly began to scribble explanations for the medications I had taken on Earth—allowing mystery to talk with the orc named Professor Ozgrub.

"Thank you!" Mystery said and grabbed my hand excitedly.

When I was finished, Prof. Ozgrub took my paper, nodded, and said, "Come with me and we'll get you to a cabin." He ushered us toward the door with a theatrical bow. We both stood and followed him outside.

Once again in the fresh air, I saw the setting sun and realized how late it had gotten. I guess those papers had taken longer to fill out than I had initially thought—several pages of questions in very small print, after all. It was good to be able to stretch a bit after the rather prolonged assembly. I supposed I should just count us lucky that The Director has been so concise in his speeches.

For the first time, I could look at the grounds without being hurried. The campus looked more like a little village than the kind of university I was used to. Instead of dorms or other large buildings, there were huts—those the size of a house, those the size of a camper, and those the size of a shed. Dirt paths linked them all together in a pattern that kept the clusters of houses divided into the cul-de-sacs I had noticed earlier.

Professor Ozgrub removed something from his robe—a clipboard with attached pencil. He began to mutter our names as he wrote and walked simultaneously. Then he pointed to the closest hut—a camper-sized one—and said, "For two students, you'll get standard housing. Communal bathroom facilities will be at the center of your housing complex. Lunch will be in the dining hall at noon. Spells bind your doors, and your rings serve as the only keys. So no need to worry about locks or theft. Finally, press your rings into the ink-splotch here." He made a fist—showing us his red, horizontal-patterned ring as an example.

Next to the ink splotch, there was a small splinter of wood glued to the paper. It was the same light brown color as the cabin doorpost. My guess was that this was a piece of the actual door.

Mystery and I both made fists pressed our rings to the ink splotches on his paper. When we did, I felt a light electric tingle in my ring finger. There was a ripple of energy from that caused a shimmering wave to pass along the page and up to the splinter.

Professor Ozgrub smiled and pointed to our new housing. "That one is now yours for the duration of your time here, Mystery and Lilly. Let me know if you have any questions or issues, as I will be your Academic Advisor for your duration here. Lastly, I hope to see both of you Experimentalists in my enchanting classes at some point. There's no pressure, but we have a wicked good time!" He let out another hearty laugh, shook both our hands, and began his return to the auditorium.

"I like him!" Mystery said. "I'm glad we got Professor Ozgrub as our Advisor, and not someone serious and stuffy like the Director."

"I kind of like the Director," I replied, folding my arms playfully.

"But whose class would be more fun?" Mystery asked with a playfully smug cock of an eyebrow.

I sighed. "...Professor Ozgrub-"

"Professor Ozgrub," Mystery said with me. "Exactly. Now, let's go check out our room!"

We walked over—Mystery practically skipping—and opened the wooden door to our cabin. The entire building was a single room. It was mostly bare—with a few shelves, two desks, two chairs, and two beds. There were windows on either side of the room, and a fireplace near the entrance. Right ... no electricity ... no automated air control.

When I had attended a university back on my world, the first thing I had done was to unpack and kind of divide up the room with my various roommates throughout the years. With no belongings except for my robe, my sandals, my panties, and my ring, this was not really an option.

At least, I didn't think it was until Mystery threw their turquoise robe onto one of the shelves to reveal they were wearing absolutely nothing underneath except for a binder. It was odd seeing this person who I hardly knew naked. They were thin—enough that I could see their bones a lot better than I would have my own. Their skin underneath was a warm brown; they had a light layer of black body-hair; and their slightly darker vagina was exposed.

I blushed—realizing I was staring—and busied myself walking over to the shelf that was mine.

"Oh! I'm sorry Lilly!" Mystery said, running over to me. "I completely forgot to ask if you were okay with me being naked in the room."

I forced a smile and made an effort to look them in the eyes. "It's alright ... I don't mind," I said, feeling beads of sweat on my skin as my face turned pinker. I wasn't lying—it was certainly okay for them to be naked. I just found myself nervous about seeming weird about it somehow. Like staring ... which I had already done. By Kavtagro's cock.

"Perfect!" Mystery said, chipper as ever. "Oh, and do you mind if I rearrange the beds?"

"No, feel free," I replied. I drew in a breath as I realized that I had a new problem. There was no way I would be able to sleep in this robe. Since I'd been a child, I had been unable to sleep in anything other than underwear. On the few occasions that I had been forced to, I had frequently woken up without clothes—having presumably removed them in my sleep. Fortunately, I still had my panties, which was my only comfort as I forced myself to take off my pink robe and place it on the shelf.

"Woo! You go Lilly—what a hottie!" Mystery said, giggling.

As had become habit, my face burned bright red at the attention. What was worse, I felt myself growing excited at being almost naked with this attractive enby. Ignoring the sounds of heavy furniture being pushed around room, I made a fist, looked down at my covered crotch and, and whispered, "Don't get hard, don't get hard, don't get hard!"

When I felt secure that maybe my shame would save me from my arousal, I turned. Immediately, my jaw dropped. Mystery had moved one of the beds so that they were side by side. Basically, they had turned our separate beds into one big bed.

Not knowing how my body would react to this scenario, I rushed over to one side of the bed, lifted a heavy quilt, and covered myself.

"Sleepy already?" Mystery asked, sounding a tad disappointed.

"Yeah ..." I replied. It was true, though I was quite certain that I would have trouble sleeping. "But we can stay up other nights and hang out. I just ... had been about to go to bed when I was brought here. Then I had a long walk here and had to pull a cart. I'm sorry, I'm just really sleepy."

"That's okay! Mystery said, smiling. They rushed over and began pulling the window curtains closed so that the room was darker. They then ran to their side of the bed and literally jumped onto it. "You're right, I should probably go to sleep too. See you in the morning, roomie slash bestie."

"Goodnight," I replied, relieved to be able to close my eyes and pretend they weren't lying beside me, naked. I pulled my quilt up to my neck and lifted my feet so that it curled underneath them like a pocket. I nuzzled into my pillow. I wasn't falling asleep quite yet ... but being in a bed made me realize just how tired I really was.

"Lilly? Are you awake?" Mystery whispered.

"Yeah," I whispered back.

"Cool," Mystery whispered and paused. "I, uhm, have trouble sleeping a lot."

"I'm sorry," I replied.

"It's okay," Mystery whispered. "Most of the time I have to ... you know."

I did know what they meant; there had been many nights I had needed to masturbate before being able to sleep. When my thoughts were so jumbled ... and my body tense. It wasn't a frequent habit for me anymore, but I could certainly remember when it had been a necessary calming activity. After another moment, I realized that they were awkwardly trying to ask for consent to do so ... here ... now.

"Sorry, I know that's weird," Mystery finally added. "I'm just being a pain. I'll just keep trying to fall asleep."

"No ... it's alright," I said, meaning what I said even though I was still not fully comfortable saying all of it in words. "You can, uhm, go for it."

"Thanks, Lilly," Mystery whispered.

Some minutes passed, and I stared at the far wall—trying to distract myself from listening for the slick sound of them playing with themselves.

They were mostly silent, however, other than drawing longer breaths. Every now and again, I faintly felt their movements. After a few minutes, there was a light musky/sweet scent ... which excited me and reminded me of their touches during the assembly. Their breathing grew heavier. A few minutes later, they let out a heavy gasp. Then, all was still.

Not even a minute later, I could hear them softly snoring.

Well ... that was certainly something that I would never have imagined experiencing. I found myself aroused, but the newness of it all made my feelings manageable. I rolled onto my side and began to let my thoughts drift away.

Right when I was about to fall asleep, I felt shuffling. I realized too late that Mystery was rolling over to my side of the bed—only breaking briefly from their soft snores. It seemed that they were a sleep-cuddler. I felt them press against me with their bare skin—making me their little spoon. Then a wet hand reached over me and cupped my breast. I felt a small drip of their sex roll down my chest and onto my lower breast. Then I felt bit more wetness as they placed their leg on mine.

I let out a breath that was more of a silent groan.

God-damnit—I was hard.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Short and sweet. Loving it!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Didn't care for it.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

1x: The Stepsister and the Gang A stepsister and has fun with her stepbrother and his mates.in Group Sex
Mother and daughter visiting Ghetto Daughter takes mother for some fun in the Ghetto.in Interracial Love
Getting my just Come-uppance! A mother takes revenge on a young man who hurts her daughter.in BDSM
Ivy's Dark Secret Ivy's darkest secret desire fulfilled.in BDSM
No Guts, No Glory A wild night leads to a lifelong addiction.in Interracial Love
More Stories